PDA

View Full Version : On A More Positive Note

animallittle3
25-01-2019, 10:49 AM
We can get within two points of Pompey tomorrow should we collect the 3 points .

Looks a tricky game for Luton tomorrow at Southend too .

Anything less than 3 points tomorrow would be extremely disappointing and an opportunity missed .

The mood of a significant number of fans wouldn't be great either , to say the least .

A good thumping win and Luton to drop points would help enormously I feel .

Fingers crossed .

Romared
25-01-2019, 11:02 AM
Posh at home to Charlton , what result would we like theer , Draw ?
Another win tommora from us, and a good performance
Keep Positive !!!

Nozzer1953
25-01-2019, 11:11 AM
Do you remember the promotion season under Clarkey when we thought we just had to turn up to beat them and we lost 3 0. Hope we are focused tomorrow

animallittle3
25-01-2019, 11:21 AM
Do you remember the promotion season under Clarkey when we thought we just had to turn up to beat them and we lost 3 0. Hope we are focused tomorrow

Aye it was televised too by YTV .

Reds fans invaded the pitch at full time and chucked coins at Martin Tyler who was doing the commentary , blaming the camera's for the defeat .

The commentators were sat at a table in the west stand lower in those days .

It's with some regret and shame that this poster at 16 years of age also blamed Martin Tyler for the defeat and was a participant .

Youth is definitely wasted on the young .

animallittle3
25-01-2019, 12:35 PM
Posh at home to Charlton , what result would we like theer , Draw ?
Another win tommora from us, and a good performance
Keep Positive !!!

A Peterborough win for me roma as I don't consider Posh to be rivals for automatic promotion .

Jules88
25-01-2019, 02:36 PM
Aye it was televised too by YTV .

Reds fans invaded the pitch at full time and chucked coins at Martin Tyler who was doing the commentary , blaming the camera's for the defeat .

The commentators were sat at a table in the west stand lower in those days .

It's with some regret and shame that this poster at 16 years of age also blamed Martin Tyler for the defeat and was a participant .

Youth is definitely wasted on the young .

So it was you who chanted “Who’s up Dougans A*se”?

DOOALI
25-01-2019, 03:48 PM
Could be a dodgy game against dale players have got to be totally focused because some of their agents will have been filling their brains with potential moves

SBRed48
25-01-2019, 04:13 PM
We can get within two points of Pompey tomorrow should we collect the 3 points .

Anything less than 3 points tomorrow would be extremely disappointing and an opportunity missed .

The mood of a significant number of fans wouldn't be great either , to say the least .

Fingers crossed .

Dun't thee be cummin on 'ere wi thi lah de dah positive stuff.

pass_and_move
25-01-2019, 07:59 PM

Fingers crossed .

Av edda tenner on us winning by 4 goals or more, fancy it. Keefs style will suit us

Acido
25-01-2019, 10:29 PM
I wish I could have seen and heard that, a pitch invasion and loads of dogs abuse aimed at the great Martin Tyler. :D
Funnily enough didn't we also win 0-3 at their place in that 78-79 promotion season ?.

Im hoping for a win again tomorrow and it doesn't matter if its not the sort of thrashing we us usually hand out to them. We're at that stage now where every win is important.