PDA

View Full Version : Our "Senior" Players

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
28-01-2019, 01:03 PM
I was hoping we would have all our senior players back fit and available by the end of February so that for March and April and first week in May we can give our last quarter to a third of the season a really good go, but it seems Dallas is the latest unlucky squad member. Our "senior" squad is relatively small compared to previous seasons, and this means that in theory, not including loan players into the club, our seniors are

Casilla BPF Berardi Ayling Douglas Jansson Cooper Phillips Forshaw Klich Hernandez Alioski Dallas Bamford and Roofe

now to me, thats 3 players too short in terms of senior players for a squad, we have tried to fix that with getting Baker Brown and Harrison on loan not forgetting Blackman too,unfortunately none of these 4 have had the 2 qualities we need, those being that they're good enough, and they're available to play.

now before you all say this is a rant, its not, its an observation.

I'm loving our efforts this season, the staff, the players, its all going REALLY well, and I believe we will be promoted this season

But I am frustrated by our injury list this season, i think its magnified when our squad is smaller, just how many injuries weve had

but will we get everyone back before the end of the season? if we do, I'm even more confident we will be promoted!