PDA

View Full Version : This possession shyte is overrated.

Billyni
02-02-2019, 07:48 PM
Would prefer a bit of guile and goals instead.

Rev72
02-02-2019, 08:18 PM
Grinding out wins is the name of the game now billy..battle it out and not bottle it..just like king Billy used to when ever he wore the shirt.

joellufcprice
02-02-2019, 08:19 PM
It isn't the style its the quality of player in this style.

Reality is any other manager in charge and this squad would barely be top half never mind top 2.

Rev72
02-02-2019, 08:24 PM
Thats a fair point joel.

Remember the majority of this squad is from last seasons shambles and when you look at where we are in the league its remarkable really.

Manofpride
02-02-2019, 10:08 PM
You always start off quite well and then :-
POP!!!

ozleeds
02-02-2019, 10:09 PM
It isn't the style its the quality of player in this style.

Reality is any other manager in charge and this squad would barely be top half never mind top 2.

The reality is we were ****e all night. Only one defender can keep there heads high and that was cooper. Mistakes cost us the game and even the third goal was soft as it went under the keepers legs which is a sin for goallies.
Last 8 or ten games we have been below par and form of a bottom side let alone a top side.
One a positive Bamford looked really good when he came on.Douglas will be fitter and hope Hernandez gets his fitness up. Ayling and Foreshow were total horrors.
Anyway, loose next week and i think we can kiss the auto promo away.

ozleeds
02-02-2019, 10:11 PM
POP!!!

Well, we're very poor but were all over them and before they scored the second we should have been 3-1 up. No excuses though the better team won on the night.

BelfastAndy
02-02-2019, 10:16 PM
Better team won

Rev72
02-02-2019, 11:19 PM
POP!!!

Yeah..its all looking a bit 'Derby' for us at the moment.

Tell me..sheep fannie sniffer..do you think 'Fragile Frank' will get you in the play-offs this season..or will he have a mental/nervous breakdown???

CLIVETHELEEDSFAN
03-02-2019, 01:40 AM
funny how derby fans haved the cheek to take the mick out of leeds fans considering over the 2 games this season, WE DESTROYED THEM!

pete1967b
03-02-2019, 08:34 AM
funny how derby fans haved the cheek to take the mick out of leeds fans considering over the 2 games this season, WE DESTROYED THEM!

Not too long ago we had a 7 match winning run, there's nothing to say we can't do it again. Though it would help if the referee didn't bottle the big decisions that could have changed the game. So forget the doom mongers, get behind the players and we can still do this.

Only confusion for me is why Phillips was not playing but in MB i still trust.

YEBOAH01
06-02-2019, 07:52 PM
Joint top, get a grip!! MOT!!

Billyni
06-02-2019, 09:40 PM
Ok, i may have been frustrated at the Norwich result.
However, we were 4pts clear, and have lost 5 of the last 7 games.
So when do we start to have doubts, when we are 3rd, or 7th, or when?
Every week we seem to use a steamroller approach to open a door, when perhaps we need someone with a key.
Other teams win games with less possession.
MOT and looking forward to automatic.