PDA

View Full Version : Five stages of Dying.

Psaw
05-02-2019, 10:08 AM
Taking a clinical look at this board it shows the stages people go through when it comes to kicking the bucket. You are not dying, but your club is, as on saturday you play Forest Green, the apex of non league imposters in the football league.

It is run by a millionaire, who grew the club rather than threw money at it. The five stages are, denial, anger, bargaining,and acceptance. You are on the final stage. Forest Green being in the football league, and County going down is an abomination. But there you go. When it comes to dying, its hard to find the right words, but i am going to try. First thing in the morning..."still here then"?, or "you wont be wanting lunch, ill have your lasagne". "Someone else is sitting at your desk at work", ", i am booking a coach for your first away game at Alfreton, its a twelve seater." "Theres only one tea shack for the first home game v Solihull.".

Anyway i will hold a commemorative mass for you at the church of the Virgin Mary,of eternal succour, its in Rubery Birmingham. You will be forgotten when you are gone, we all are. It is healthy though to have as much fun as possible while theres time. When you are gone, you will have left a huge trench behind you, maybe not a trench, maybe a scratch,...or an indentation. Woger.

slack_pie
05-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Taking a clinical look at this board it shows the stages people go through when it comes to kicking the bucket. You are not dying, but your club is, as on saturday you play Forest Green, the apex of non league imposters in the football league.

It is run by a millionaire, who grew the club rather than threw money at it. The five stages are, denial, anger, bargaining,and acceptance. You are on the final stage. Forest Green being in the football league, and County going down is an abomination. But there you go. When it comes to dying, its hard to find the right words, but i am going to try. First thing in the morning..."still here then"?, or "you wont be wanting lunch, ill have your lasagne". "Someone else is sitting at your desk at work", ", i am booking a coach for your first away game at Alfreton, its a twelve seater." "Theres only one tea shack for the first home game v Solihull.".

Anyway i will hold a commemorative mass for you at the church of the Virgin Mary,of eternal succour, its in Rubery Birmingham. You will be forgotten when you are gone, we all are. It is healthy though to have as much fun as possible while theres time. When you are gone, you will have left a huge trench behind you, maybe not a trench, maybe a scratch,...or an indentation. Woger.

You only mentioned four stages of dying. Perhaps the fifth is resurrection.

Chicken Balti Pie
05-02-2019, 10:49 AM
You only mentioned four stages of dying. Perhaps the fifth is resurrection.

The fifth stage is appointing Colin Calderwood as manager 😂

sidders
05-02-2019, 10:52 AM
Psaw is wasp backwards. Buzz off, Roger.

LEPiePie
05-02-2019, 11:00 AM
It's also an anagram of swap, which we need to do with Cambridge

MagpieTony
05-02-2019, 11:46 AM
It's also an anagram of swap, which we need to do with Cambridge

It's also an anagram of wpsa which means nothing at all other than a group of mismatched letters......pretty much like Rog's posts.

eyepie
05-02-2019, 11:49 AM
It's also an anagram of wpsa which means nothing at all other than a group of mismatched letters......pretty much like Rog's posts.

That is Woger's call sign. Stands for W*lly, Pr*ck Silly Ar*e.

Simon the Pieman
05-02-2019, 12:13 PM
Never liked the name Roger. Means something entirely different to many. Filthy, gruby implications. Oh...there you go then.

cocopops61
05-02-2019, 12:41 PM
The name Roger always reminds me of the alien from American Dad,I can see some of him in Psaw

ncfcog
05-02-2019, 02:10 PM

Have to say I'm really disappointed with this effort Woger. Without stating the obvious error already highlighted by others the creative content and more so the grammar in this latest missive leaves a lot to be desired. Must do better 2/10.

IluvNotts
05-02-2019, 07:29 PM
Psalm, I've been mildly amused by some of your earlier posts but that was just drivel. I think you've peaked.