PDA

View Full Version : Nice to see

Coventry_fan
16-02-2019, 06:16 PM
Hey guys!

Just thought I’d drop in to say how great it is to see your results have turned and you’re picking up points! Knew Doyle would give you a lift, the blokes a living legend! The escape is well and truly on! Come on boys, you can do this!!!

countygump
16-02-2019, 06:32 PM
Thanx mate. He's already a legend at ours and deffo a keeper. seems to be enjoying it as well!!!

JoePass
16-02-2019, 06:39 PM
Just the tough not give an inch fighter we needed. This man is immense.

navypie
16-02-2019, 06:45 PM
Hey guys!

Just thought I’d drop in to say how great it is to see your results have turned and you’re picking up points! Knew Doyle would give you a lift, the blokes a living legend! The escape is well and truly on! Come on boys, you can do this!!!

Wow, how can you hate a bloke and love him 5 minutes later! Whatever Notts are paying him he's worth every penny, and more.

BigFatPie
16-02-2019, 06:45 PM
Can’t remember too many players coming in and making such an impact. Total boss in midfield.

slack_pie
16-02-2019, 06:53 PM
Can’t remember too many players coming in and making such an impact. Total boss in midfield.

Him and O'Brien. They've both been instrumental in this turnaround. Two beasts in the middle.

Coventry_fan
16-02-2019, 06:58 PM
I used to hate both Dennis Wise and Gordon Strachan as players for other teams but loved them when they wore our shirt, so I know what you mean!

Well chuffed to see it, I hope you boys stay up

Big Bob
16-02-2019, 07:08 PM
Cheers m8

meoldlaner
16-02-2019, 07:17 PM
Possibly the best signing since we signed Alan Judge.
He is just immense.
All young players should watch him and learn the craft of being a midfielder.
There are times when I am not watching the play and just watch what he is doing
and he is constantly looking at the shape of the team and giving it some verbal
and directing players into better positions...wonderful.

Elite_Pie
16-02-2019, 07:26 PM
Thanx mate. He's already a legend at ours and deffo a keeper.

Disagree, I'd stick with Schofield in goal. I love Doyle, but he's too short to be a keeper.

Coventry_fan
17-02-2019, 10:03 AM
Possibly the best signing since we signed Alan Judge.
He is just immense.
All young players should watch him and learn the craft of being a midfielder.
There are times when I am not watching the play and just watch what he is doing
and he is constantly looking at the shape of the team and giving it some verbal
and directing players into better positions...wonderful.

He does position himself well and uses all the experience. I remember against you guys last year one of the younger lads gave the ball away and he absolutely tore into him, gave him a roasting! I’m sure he will dish a few more of those out to other guys there that don’t meet his expectations.
O’Brian is another we had and I really liked him too, wish he had been around longer but you have two cracking center midfielders there.
With a bit of luck Newport will be drained and you can pick up another massive three points!

nottsco2002
17-02-2019, 10:18 AM
He does position himself well and uses all the experience. I remember against you guys last year one of the younger lads gave the ball away and he absolutely tore into him, gave him a roasting! I’m sure he will dish a few more of those out to other guys there that don’t meet his expectations.
O’Brian is another we had and I really liked him too, wish he had been around longer but you have two cracking center midfielders there.
With a bit of luck Newport will be drained and you can pick up another massive three points!

What part of Coventry are you from? I live near Courthouse Green.

Coventry_fan
17-02-2019, 10:45 AM
What part of Coventry are you from? I live near Courthouse Green.

Allesley park mate

tactition
17-02-2019, 06:08 PM
Disagree, I'd stick with Schofield in goal. I love Doyle, but he's too short to be a keeper.

Ignore Elite, most others do. He thinks he's funny

Elite_Pie
17-02-2019, 06:41 PM
Ignore Elite, most others do.

Most may ignore me, but obviously you're not one of them.

SwalePie
18-02-2019, 12:48 AM

I, for example, never reply to your posts Elite Pie.

PedroTheFisherman66
18-02-2019, 06:27 AM

I do and so does my wife !