PDA

View Full Version : Beat Sheff Utd and Leeds .......

mickd1961
19-02-2019, 10:33 PM
And we go up automatic imo.

The odds are unlikely given we’ve won 8 out of 9 away and we can’t buy a win at home but in reality these are two rivals we need to nail the result against.

viaductbaggies
19-02-2019, 10:49 PM
And if we don’t beat them both ?

TipperaryBaggie
19-02-2019, 11:02 PM
And we go up automatic imo.

The odds are unlikely given we’ve won 8 out of 9 away and we can’t buy a win at home but in reality these are two rivals we need to nail the result against.
You on those happy fags again Mick? Not like you to be so positive!

mickd1961
19-02-2019, 11:32 PM
You on those happy fags again Mick? Not like you to be so positive!

It’s not that I’m being positive mate,I can see us losing both of these tbh!

It’s just that these two really are “must win” because losing them leaves us massively behind the 8 ball and draws don’t really damage either of them.

Joy_Division
20-02-2019, 10:22 AM
If we can just win all our remaining games we will go upXD

BaggieBlood
20-02-2019, 12:09 PM
Hard games, where I would take draws now.

But, both are winnable if we turn up like against Leeds at home.

Sheff utd showed against the vile that they have a soft underbelly and
Roofe is out for Leeds which should help us, as should the fact they play qpr next Tuesday and then us on the Friday whereas we have a whole week to prepare.

Dubbag
20-02-2019, 08:28 PM
Leeds will fall away...dont see them staying the course......Norwich are a surprise packet......Sheffield Utd are in good form as to are Bristol City...
As I said yesterday...we could be top by the end of Saturday......

astle71
21-02-2019, 01:59 PM
Gday all

Its the defensive errors that scare me,those stupid little passes or to long on the ball at the back and if we cut them out we will beat united on saturday

COYB

Tichi1
22-02-2019, 12:00 PM
If we can just win all our remaining games we will go upXD

Not if we win all our other games and lose to you....
And Norwich win all their remaining games..LOL!

WBA123
22-02-2019, 05:34 PM
It’s not that I’m being positive mate,I can see us losing both of these tbh!

It’s just that these two really are “must win” because losing them leaves us massively behind the 8 ball and draws don’t really damage either of them.

I think they are mustn't lose games to be honest. I'd take 2 points and us being undeafeted in the next couple of games, anything else is a bonus. After that, we've got a run of games which we should really win if we're going to get top 2.