PDA

View Full Version : O/T: Jussie Smollett.

dam617
20-02-2019, 04:35 PM
Anybody been following this story about this poor guy in the US?

A Gay black man, assaulted late at night in Chicago by two white thugs who attacked him with bleach and tried to lynch him whilst shouting 'this is MAGA country'?

Sounds awful doesn't it?

DelroyFacey22
20-02-2019, 04:47 PM
Only for it to turn out that he paid a couple of his mates to beat him up so he could try and save his career with some sympathy publicity after finding out he was being written out of the show he was in?

Sorry for spoiling the ending to your story.

Elite_Pie
20-02-2019, 04:50 PM
Only for it to turn out that he paid a couple of his mates to beat him up so he could try and save his career with some sympathy publicity after finding out he was being written out of the show he was in?

Sorry for spoiling the ending to your story.

Hopefully you've ended his 'story'. Someone lies, gets caught out, and faces justice. So f@cking what?

This will be very hard to beat in the "Most pointless thread of 2019" category.

DelroyFacey22
20-02-2019, 05:20 PM
Either OP was somehow aware of the original story and not the follow up info or he was hoping others would comment and be upset based only on the details he shared and was then going to drop a "AHA YOU HAVE ALL BEEN BAMBOOZLED" type response.

It is still an interesting story though I suppose

Elite_Pie
20-02-2019, 05:25 PM
Either OP was somehow aware of the original story and not the follow up info or he was hoping others would comment and be upset based only on the details he shared and was then going to drop a "AHA YOU HAVE ALL BEEN BAMBOOZLED" type response.

He was fully aware of the story. He was hoping for an outraged liberal lefty reaction which he could them make fun of.

He failed.

drillerpie
20-02-2019, 05:31 PM
Oh good another 'political correctness gone mad' thread.

sidders
20-02-2019, 07:28 PM
The imaginatively named Dam 617 - a pillock of the lowest order. He was setting a clumsy honey trap c/o the Daily Blackmail.

MagpieTony
20-02-2019, 07:32 PM
It's all just 'fake noose'.

Elite_Pie
20-02-2019, 07:40 PM
The imaginatively named Dam 617 - a pillock of the lowest order. He was setting a clumsy honey trap c/o the Daily Blackmail.

Maybe he could come on here and explain to us all exactly what he (as a Forest fan) hoped to achieve by starting this thread on a Notts County messageboard. I'd love to know.

i961pie
20-02-2019, 08:31 PM
Maybe he could come on here and explain to us all exactly what he (as a Forest fan) hoped to achieve by starting this thread on a Notts County messageboard. I'd love to know.

Well let's face it EP he wouldn't get a response on his board would he?

nottsco2002
20-02-2019, 08:48 PM
I wonder where he got the idea of goading others on this message board on a contentious issue, because its never happened before has it?

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
20-02-2019, 10:53 PM
I wonder where he got the idea of goading others on this message board on a contentious issue, because its never happened before has it?

It’s known on these pages as a ‘sidbomb’ !

uysapie
21-02-2019, 12:08 AM
Well let's face it EP he wouldn't get a response on his board would he?

Be fair, a dodo has more life in it than their board.

dam617
21-02-2019, 01:01 AM

I don't read the Mail anymore Did - Geordie Grieg put paid to that.

I was merely wishing to find out more about this from the more cleverer people on here.
It's an amazing story of bad luck - guy goes out for a take-away in the early hours in -20 temperatures in one of the most Liberal cities in the US and he gets jumped by two members of the Gebirgsjager!
That would explain the rope I suppose.

durhampie
21-02-2019, 09:04 AM
Anybody been following this story about this poor guy in the US?

A Gay black man, assaulted late at night in Chicago by two white thugs who attacked him with bleach and tried to lynch him whilst shouting 'this is MAGA country'?

Sounds awful doesn't it?

No we haven't been following it, Why would we ? . Just more insignificant rubbish..

LaxtonLad
21-02-2019, 12:08 PM

We know someone else who does that, don't we, sid?

sidders
22-02-2019, 02:49 PM
Any I set, Laxative, are far classier than a Forest fan could manage.

nottsco2002
22-02-2019, 03:29 PM
Any I set, Laxative, are far classier than a Forest fan could manage.

Can one conclude from your statement Hissing Sid that you consider Forest fans to be your intellectual inferiors.

Elite_Pie
22-02-2019, 03:31 PM
Can one conclude from your statement Hissing Sid that you consider Forest fans to be your intellectual inferiors.

Most of the Forest fans who post on here are intellectual inferiors to the average turnip.