PDA

View Full Version : This could get difficult

Meadowpain
25-02-2019, 05:22 PM
I for one have never been a fan of the ‘arrogant one’. I have told anyone that will listen, from the start of the season, that we had a good chance of getting out of league 2, but not via the sun roof, via the trap door. If Paragon is in trouble then NCFC will face it’s most challenging time in its long history. For the record the National league does NOT allow clubs that are in admin into its league, so that would mean dropping down a further league if this scenario played out. I hope it won’t. I’ve not a clue about the current viability of Paragon, but what I do know is that no business owner would allow the things being said about their business unless there were some elements of truth at least (it will stop all new business, no one will instruct a business in trouble to carry work out for them, it’s commercial suicide), but the silence has been deafening. Sadly it looks like the worlds busiest arrogant man is not quite as smart as he thinks. The issue for us Pies fans however is that if Paragon goes, Notts are in serious trouble, and no buyer is going to help fund the debt to Paragon. But admin suits nobody, especially an interested buyer as the time frame to get us back into the league could be years.... it’s never easy at The Lane. But Hardy looks like ruining the club, perhaps forever, and trust me this is all down to his ego, all decisions have been his, and on a interior design basis the new showers and bar look great, just about every football decision has been poor, and that is why we are where we are. I’m not interested in his loss, he won’t be the first owner to lose a few million, but most don’t take the club into oblivion!

Elite_Pie
25-02-2019, 05:33 PM
Welcome to the board Mrs MiG.

JoePass
25-02-2019, 05:37 PM
I for one have never been a fan of the ‘arrogant one’. I have told anyone that will listen, from the start of the season, that we had a good chance of getting out of league 2, but not via the sun roof, via the trap door. If Paragon is in trouble then NCFC will face it’s most challenging time in its long history. For the record the National league does NOT allow clubs that are in admin into its league, so that would mean dropping down a further league if this scenario played out. I hope it won’t. I’ve not a clue about the current viability of Paragon, but what I do know is that no business owner would allow the things being said about their business unless there were some elements of truth at least (it will stop all new business, no one will instruct a business in trouble to carry work out for them, it’s commercial suicide), but the silence has been deafening. Sadly it looks like the worlds busiest arrogant man is not quite as smart as he thinks. The issue for us Pies fans however is that if Paragon goes, Notts are in serious trouble, and no buyer is going to help fund the debt to Paragon. But admin suits nobody, especially an interested buyer as the time frame to get us back into the league could be years.... it’s never easy at The Lane. But Hardy looks like ruining the club, perhaps forever, and trust me this is all down to his ego, all decisions have been his, and on a interior design basis the new showers and bar look great, just about every football decision has been poor, and that is why we are where we are. I’m not interested in his loss, he won’t be the first owner to lose a few million, but most don’t take the club into oblivion!

Come on, spill the beans, what’s he done to upset you ?

Meadowpain
25-02-2019, 05:38 PM
Ruining my club is probably my biggest gripe :-)

karl wheatly
25-02-2019, 05:40 PM

When will this poisonous f@ck wit give it up????

We all know you hate Alan Hardy.

We all know you hate Notts County Football Club.

It's bad enough that we are up to our necks in the sh1t without this waste-of-space-of-a-human-being rubbing our faces in it.

countygump
25-02-2019, 06:29 PM
4k's sake, why dint you warn us when Al was putting 10 mill into the club? If we'd have known we would have never accepted that money.

mark45
25-02-2019, 06:37 PM

Actually they do. They give you your first season to sort your **** out.

Meadowpain
25-02-2019, 07:50 PM
I’m really not sure why you feel the need to be so aggressive and insulting. Why you think you love the club more than me is mystery, my financial support for the club has been significant, yours no doubt runs to a season ticket at best. Although admittedly not so much since he took over. I don’t hate Hardy, but the fact is he has put in the crap, that’s what I don’t like. And it’s sheer arrogance as he has refused to listen to anyone (sacking long standing employees, employing Harry Kewell), Im aware he has put money in, and he obviously wanted a better result, but a fool and his money are easily parted. Notts should have been better for his cash and input, but we are not. And unless we get very lucky, you will need something else to do on a Saturday, assuming you go in the first place.

The_Don_ORiordan
25-02-2019, 07:57 PM
I’m really not sure why you feel the need to be so aggressive and insulting. Why you think you love the club more than me is mystery, my financial support for the club has been significant, yours no doubt runs to a season ticket at best. Although admittedly not so much since he took over. I don’t hate Hardy, but the fact is he has put in the crap, that’s what I don’t like. And it’s sheer arrogance as he has refused to listen to anyone (sacking long standing employees, employing Harry Kewell), Im aware he has put money in, and he obviously wanted a better result, but a fool and his money are easily parted. Notts should have been better for his cash and input, but we are not. And unless we get very lucky, you will need something else to do on a Saturday, assuming you go in the first place.

So just to be clear.

You’ve been supporting Notts for a long time.

You’ve put in lots of money, not just a season ticket.

You feel it is a disgrace that AH has done this and should never have been allowed to do so.

You feel the need to make this abundantly clear to all via a message board.

But despite all the massive amount of evidence over the past year and a half of his ineptitude and mismanagement of the club you love, you we’re only just moved to write about it today?

Come on mig. Don’t pee down my back and tell me it’s raining.

Meadowpain
25-02-2019, 08:00 PM
Yep, he didn’t mean to waste it, and put our existence at risk, that’s for sure. Our current manager got a team out of this league with less than half this seasons budget. Ray Trew put even more money in than Hardy, I certainly didn’t dislike Ray, but in the end you get judged by the outcome, and it’s should have been so much better with Hardy, his only problem was himself. Sad, but that’s my view.

Meadowpain
25-02-2019, 08:14 PM
I never said it was a disgrace, he’s allowed to do what he likes. And that is exactly what he has done, and that’s why we are where we are. If you are happy with his performance, that’s your prerogative, I’m not happy, and I find him arrogant, and I believe that’s why we are in the crap. It’s not that he didnt invest enough money or time, he invested lots of both, quite simply it’s his behaviour and decision making that has put the club at risk, it’s not bad luck either, in league 2 that kind of investment virtually guarantees you a top half finish. I’ve stated why I believe it’s happened, I’m happy for to disagree with me, but ask anyone who works at the club, and you will be in the minority.

apieandpint
25-02-2019, 08:58 PM
I never said it was a disgrace, he’s allowed to do what he likes. And that is exactly what he has done, and that’s why we are where we are. If you are happy with his performance, that’s your prerogative, I’m not happy, and I find him arrogant, and I believe that’s why we are in the crap. It’s not that he didnt invest enough money or time, he invested lots of both, quite simply it’s his behaviour and decision making that has put the club at risk, it’s not bad luck either, in league 2 that kind of investment virtually guarantees you a top half finish. I’ve stated why I believe it’s happened, I’m happy for to disagree with me, but ask anyone who works at the club, and you will be in the minority.

We all know the club is in a mess, that much is clear and has been for a while now.

For me though, your credibility as an "in the know, Notts football insider", reduced in credibility when you said the National League would demote us twice, if we were relegated this season. That simply isn't true.

Anything you said after THAT, to me, meant nothing more than someone with a big bunch of sour grapes that anyone could make up and post.

DelroyFacey22
26-02-2019, 09:53 AM
Welcome to the board Mr Mace

McCullochisGod
26-02-2019, 10:21 AM

Nothing to do with me Elite or my wife but don't let me stop you putting your life savings on the bet. What's the stake £20 EW? Maybe he or she is just someone else who realises how we came to be in this mess.

McCullochisGod
26-02-2019, 10:22 AM
Welcome to the board Mr Mace

You think so Delroy? Mace is just one of the clueless entourage, just another wannabe.

McCullochisGod
26-02-2019, 10:26 AM
We all know the club is in a mess, that much is clear and has been for a while now.

For me though, your credibility as an "in the know, Notts football insider", reduced in credibility when you said the National League would demote us twice, if we were relegated this season. That simply isn't true.

Anything you said after THAT, to me, meant nothing more than someone with a big bunch of sour grapes that anyone could make up and post.

Let them believe what they want to believe apieandpint, you are very close to the mark. The man is a complete buffoon but if you have an opinion you are bitter or its sour grapes.

apieandpint
26-02-2019, 11:33 AM
Let them believe what they want to believe apieandpint, you are very close to the mark. The man is a complete buffoon but if you have an opinion you are bitter or its sour grapes.

I personally have no issue with people having an opinion, if they are able to back up what they say. When people post opinions on heresay/rumour or even things that are factually incorrect, then they should be called out and questioned. If what they then say holds up to scrutiny, fair enough.

Chicken Balti Pie
26-02-2019, 11:36 AM
I personally have no issue with people having an opinion, if they are able to back up what they say. When people post opinions on heresay/rumour or even things that are factually incorrect, then they should be called out and questioned. If what they then say holds up to scrutiny, fair enough.

Absolutely agree, the problem is that Mr and Mrs MiG don't actually provide any evidence of their claim and go quiet very quickly when things are going well. It's evident that they are trolls by the fact they can't write their accusations, it's all hearsay and ooh something bass happened just you wait and see, they'd make fantastic charlatan psychics!

i961pie
26-02-2019, 04:12 PM
Very quiet after Lincoln, FGR and Stags wasn't he?

McCullochisGod
26-02-2019, 04:59 PM
When will this poisonous f@ck wit give it up????

We all know you hate Alan Hardy.

We all know you hate Notts County Football Club.

It's bad enough that we are up to our necks in the sh1t without this waste-of-space-of-a-human-being rubbing our faces in it.

Who do you think you are Karl Wheatly, probably another 2 bob nobody I guess. You know nothing and nothing about me. Just another moron, thanks for leading him on Elite you are another mug who knows sweet FA.

McCullochisGod
26-02-2019, 05:00 PM
Very quiet after Lincoln, FGR and Stags wasn't he?

Wow 2 wins and a draw in how many games, stunning statistics...

McCullochisGod
26-02-2019, 05:02 PM
Absolutely agree, the problem is that Mr and Mrs MiG don't actually provide any evidence of their claim and go quiet very quickly when things are going well. It's evident that they are trolls by the fact they can't write their accusations, it's all hearsay and ooh something bass happened just you wait and see, they'd make fantastic charlatan psychics!

What evidence do you need? I predicted the Hardy's reign would implode months ago, not far wrong was I?

apieandpint
26-02-2019, 07:06 PM
What evidence do you need? I predicted the Hardy's reign would implode months ago, not far wrong was I?

My original gripe is with Meadowpain. A username created in April 2017, probably with the intention to post "told you so" messages back then. Unfortunately, Nolan and Notts survived, so the account became dormant.

Fast forward 18 months, Notts in trouble with the threat of admin looming large, it seems the account has been reactivated so they can begin what they probably intended to do on the first place.

Why no posts from this user since it was created? Why nothing positive during our push for the playoffs?

These are the reasons why I distrust such posters. If a Notts Mad member who has at times praised the club and championed them when things were going well, suddenly had a change of outlook, I'd be more inclined to listen to their opinion than shoot them down as Internet trolls and keyboard warriors, who post for the first time with "I've seen", "I know someone who said" kind of posts.

BigFatPie
26-02-2019, 07:35 PM
My original gripe is with Meadowpain. A username created in April 2017, probably with the intention to post "told you so" messages back then. Unfortunately, Nolan and Notts survived, so the account became dormant.

Fast forward 18 months, Notts in trouble with the threat of admin looming large, it seems the account has been reactivated so they can begin what they probably intended to do on the first place.

Why no posts from this user since it was created? Why nothing positive during our push for the playoffs?

These are the reasons why I distrust such posters. If a Notts Mad member who has at times praised the club and championed them when things were going well, suddenly had a change of outlook, I'd be more inclined to listen to their opinion than shoot them down as Internet trolls and keyboard warriors, who post for the first time with "I've seen", "I know someone who said" kind of posts.

I remember when I first got the internet in 2003, on the Notts forums of the time there was more talk of finances than football, or anything else. Not only was it dead boring, but it attracted loads of Itk posts who had gripes against various people involved with the club.

I see exactly the same thing has happened this week. Lots of speculation, few facts. Crap.

Elite_Pie
26-02-2019, 08:05 PM

Agree 100%. If you've been on this board for years, it's not difficult to separate the frustrated fans from the 'trolls with a grudge'. Frustrated fans enjoy the good results, but understandably struggle to cope with the many bad ones. The 'trolls with a grudge' however always disappear when we win, but are all over this board like a rash when we lose. MiG is the most obvious example of a 'troll with a grudge'. I think a few of us know who you really are MiG (anyone thinking he has a grudge because his kid didn't make the grade think again). From what I know you may well have been treated badly over a certain issue, but the thing that bugs me is the way you pretend to be a Notts County fan. Your clear hatred for the club is plain to see. You relish a defeat and always, and I mean always, disappear if we win. That's your choice, but please don't insult our intelligence by pretending to be a Notts fan.

i961pie
27-02-2019, 06:36 AM
Wow 2 wins and a draw in how many games, stunning statistics...

It was stunning to the fact it kept your mouth shut and off here.

Simon the Pieman
27-02-2019, 07:48 AM
Fascinating reading. I'm afraid I don't (thankfully) know any of the"personalities" in this thread, but very toxic nonetheless. Notts are certainly in the brown stuff but, like many, I'll keep shouting , singing and preying to the last match. A post mortem can come later.

Woodsetts_Pie
27-02-2019, 08:16 AM
Fascinating reading. I'm afraid I don't (thankfully) know any of the"personalities" in this thread, but very toxic nonetheless. Notts are certainly in the brown stuff but, like many, I'll keep shouting , singing and preying to the last match. A post mortem can come later.

OK. I'll be Sid for now (He probably isn't up yet)

Like the rest of us, I think you'll be "Praying" Simon.
MIG and his sidekick are the ones who will be "preying"

sidders
27-02-2019, 08:41 AM
Just got up. Some bustard's been wearing my moccasins.

Meadowpain
27-02-2019, 09:12 AM
See below. I read 13.B.1 as being relegated a further step if you were in insolvency. I’m not an insolvency practitioner or lawyer, but that’s how it reads to me. The routes out of it are set out, but if are insolvent, it seems to to me this is the penalty?

13.B. GENERAL INSOLVENCY
13.B.1 In the event of a Club entering an Insolvency Event between the end of the AGM and start of the AGM immediately following thereafter (‘the next AGM’) then it shall automatically be relegated by one Step at the next AGM, unless one of the following requirements has been met, namely:
(i) Prior to the next AGM it has Paid in Full all its creditors (including but not limited to Football Creditors); or
(ii) Prior to the next AGM it has Paid in Full its Football Creditors and entered a compliant CVA.
For the purposes of this Rule, a CVA shall be considered compliant if it provides for the following:
- That all Creditors will be paid in Full;
- The first payment under the terms of the CVA shall be made within 28 days of the approval of the CVA and shall constitute a minimum of 10% of the total sum payable;
- The balance shall be paid in equal amounts over the remaining period of the CVA;
- The period of the CVA shall not extend beyond three years from the date of approval.
Notwithstanding the above, in the event of a Club being subject to an Insolvency Event at the date of the AGM, then the Club may be subject to such sanction as the Board may determine, (including expulsion from membership of the Competition) unless the Board is satisfied that by no later than 5pm on 31 July (or, if the 31 July falls on a weekend, 5pm on the immediately preceding Business Day) that the Club (or any new entity to which its membership is subsequently transferred under 2.9.2 above) is in a financial position to complete all of its fixtures for the immediate following Playing Season.
This sanction shall apply in addition to any Club being relegated pursuant to its playing record in the same period namely that in the event of the Club having already been relegated by one Step it shall be relegated two Steps.
This provision is subject to Rule 2.9.1 in respect of Clubs which have transferred their membership pursuant to an Insolvency Event and in that case where there is any conflict between any provision of Clause 14 and Rule 2.9.1 then this Clause 14 shall prevail.
13.B.2 A Club shall not be eligible for promotion or to compete in the Play Offs at the end of a Playing Season if at 5pm on the date on which the last scheduled League fixture is due to be played that Club:
(i) has entered an Insolvency Event between the date of the AGM and 5pm on the date on which the last scheduled League fixture is played and has not Paid in Full all its creditors to which the Insolvency Event applies (including but not limited to Football Creditors) or Paid in Full all its Football Creditors and entered a CVA to have Paid in Full all other creditors over an agreed period not extending more than three years following the date of approval of the CVA: or
(ii) has not complied with the terms of a CVA by which it is bound or is to seek to extend the period of the CVA.
13.B.3 The sanctions contained herein shall be in addition to and not in substitution for any other sanctions contained within the Rules and, in particular, the sanctions set out in rule 13.A. For the avoidance of doubt, where a Club is subject to more than one connected Insolvency Event, for example Administration followed by a Company Voluntary Arrangement, any sanction applied to it in accordance with Rule 13.B.1 shall be applied in one Playing Season only except as provided for in Rule 13.B.1
Compliance With/Extension of CVA’s
13.B.4 Any Club must inform the Competition in writing (and provide supporting evidence) within seven (7) days of the Club:
(i) making a payment under the terms of a CVA and provide evidence of that payment;
(ii) becoming aware of any failure to comply with the terms of any CVA entered into by it (including the failure to make a payment by the due date);
(iii) making an application to extend or vary the terms of the CVA entered into by it and provide a copy of the application,
(iv) completing all its obligations under an Insolvency Event and receiving confirmation of such from the relevant Insolvency Practitioner, or
(v) becoming aware of any consent by creditors to compromise the whole or part of the debt admitted into the CVA.
13.B.5
Following the approval of a CVA, if creditors subsequently consent to compromise the whole or part of the debt admitted to the CVA or if any Club makes a successful application to vary the terms of its CVA so that the CVA is not compliant as provided for in Rule 13.B.1 then that Club shall be automatically relegated by one Step at the end of the Playing Season in which the event takes place. If the Club has already been relegated due to its position in the final table of the Division in which it is competing then it shall be relegated two Steps.
13.B.6 In the event of any Club
(i) Failing to comply with the terms of any CVA entered into it (whether securing Payment in Full of all of its creditors or not) including the failure to make a payment by the due date; and/or
(ii) Breaching any of the provisions of Rule 13.B.4 or failing to notify the Competition of any consent by creditors to compromise the whole or part of the debt admitted thereby rendering the CVA as non-compliant as required in Rule 13.B.1.
Then the Board shall have the power to impose such sanction as it deems appropriate, including, but without limitation to expulsion of that Club, the relegation of that Club, the deduction of points and an Embargo.
13.B.7 Where a Club has transferred its membership under Rule 2.9.2 the provisions of Rule 13.B in relation to a CVA shall be applied to the former entity that was subject to the Insolvency Event and/or the new entity
Clubs Relegated from the Football League
13.B.8 In the event of any Club entering the Competition from the Football League whilst subject to any Insolvency Event, then that Club shall be eligible for membership of the Competition and the provisions of Clause 13.B.1 will not apply to it at the AGM at which it is first elected into membership but will apply in all seasons after its first season of membership of the Competition.
13.B.9 In the case of a Club or Clubs relegated from a league in the National League System (excluding Step 7) or subject to lateral movement under the National League System Regulations, Rule 13.B.1 shall apply from the date of the AGM of the League of which the Club or Clubs were a member in the immediately preceding Playing Season where the AGM of the Company is later.

Meadowpain
27-02-2019, 09:16 AM
Of course the rules may have changed since I had involvement in such matters, but that was what I was relying on when I made my point. Regardless, the rest of the statement still holds true, one man has put us in this position, not through lack of time or lack of cash, but sheer incompetence and arrogance. If NCFC were a listed business he would be up for corporate negligence.....

apieandpint
27-02-2019, 11:37 AM
Of course the rules may have changed since I had involvement in such matters, but that was what I was relying on when I made my point. Regardless, the rest of the statement still holds true, one man has put us in this position, not through lack of time or lack of cash, but sheer incompetence and arrogance. If NCFC were a listed business he would be up for corporate negligence.....

They are indeed the rules. 13.B.8 would apply to us for the first season. If we were still in admin when our second season started in the National League, we would then be relegated.

apieandpint
27-02-2019, 11:38 AM
But still, why the 18 month wait, just to post now when things are bad?

karl wheatly
27-02-2019, 03:09 PM
Who do you think you are Karl Wheatly, probably another 2 bob nobody I guess. You know nothing and nothing about me. Just another moron, thanks for leading him on Elite you are another mug who knows sweet FA.

Love it! :heart:XD:heart:

P.S. I'm currently partaking in counselling for PRDD, (Pre-Relegation Distress Disorder). I've been assured that I will recover because I do have a life away from football.

Unfortunately, the prognosis for a sociopathic, internet troll like you is less hopeful.

What on earth will you do with your life, if / when Notts County Football Club get relegated, liquidated and disappear off the face of the earth ?

With your life's mission complete, what will be the purpose of your continued miserable existence?

for*sttown63
27-02-2019, 03:29 PM

Perfect!!....I couldn't have expressed my thoughts any better!
I'll support anybody and everybody with NCFC in their heart to the bitter (or not-so-bitter) end!....let the blame and finger pointing wait until we know our fate!

McCullochisGod
27-02-2019, 04:48 PM
Love it! :heart:XD:heart:

P.S. I'm currently partaking in counselling for PRDD, (Pre-Relegation Distress Disorder). I've been assured that I will recover because I do have a life away from football.

Unfortunately, the prognosis for a sociopathic, internet troll like you is less hopeful.

What on earth will you do with your life, if / when Notts County Football Club get relegated, liquidated and disappear off the face of the earth ?

With your life's mission complete, what will be the purpose of your continued miserable existence?

I live a better life than you ever will. Keep going to the counselling I'm sure your life away from football is so rewarding.

SwalePie
27-02-2019, 05:54 PM
Things are bad enough without the name calling both ways gents, please can we refrain from it from here on? Call a truce please!