PDA

View Full Version : Enzio MOTM

navypie
02-03-2019, 05:50 PM
I must have been watching a different match! He was useless, the worst player on the pitch. I would have given it Milly or the young keeper. Thought Stubbs had a good game as well against a very physical Tom Pope.
The ref was awful, gave them every 50/50 but at the end of the day, we were very lucky to get a point.

LaughingMagpie
02-03-2019, 05:53 PM
I don't think anyone had a particularly good game. Schofield made a couple of good saves but still scares the life out of me when the ball comes into the box.

navypie
02-03-2019, 06:00 PM
I don't think anyone had a particularly good game. Schofield made a couple of good saves but still scares the life out of me when the ball comes into the box.

I agree. But if I was asked to make the award, I could think of 10 more who deserved it more than him.

Scanlon's Hatrick
02-03-2019, 06:01 PM
Was he on the pitch ?
They were all very poor

countygump
02-03-2019, 06:04 PM
I agree. But if I had to make the award, I could think of 10 more who deserved it more than him.

Unfortunately, those 10 were all on the opposition team? O'Brien was easily MOM for me, best player we had on the pitch. One shot on target again, is this the consistency Ardley is striving for?

nw6pie
02-03-2019, 06:05 PM
Enzio did some decent tracking back, but offered nothing in the final third. Unfortunately, when he has a quiet game we tend to lack any goal threat.

Biggest concern is the middle of the park, where for the third game running we were outrun and outfought - not something we thought we would be saying after Mansfield. What’s gone wrong?

keldsyke
02-03-2019, 06:07 PM
I think Hemmings has gave up completely

durhampie
02-03-2019, 06:08 PM
I must have been watching a different match! He was useless, the worst player on the pitch. I would have given it Milly or the young keeper. Thought Stubbs had a good game as well against a very physical Tom Pope.
The ref was awful, gave them every 50/50 but at the end of the day, we were very lucky to get a point.

Cant argue with that Navypie.

Scanlon's Hatrick
02-03-2019, 06:10 PM
Enzio did some decent tracking back, but offered nothing in the final third. Unfortunately, when he has a quiet game we tend to lack any goal threat.

Biggest concern is the middle of the park, where for the third game running we were outrun and outfought - not something we thought we would be saying after Mansfield. What’s gone wrong?

The opposition seem to have younger legs with more mobility and energy ?
Notts looked very laboured and one paced.
My first game since the win over Tranmere.
Was looking forward to seeing the new players - not impressed with any of them.
If they play like that every game Notts will be down in early Arpril.
Shocking game.

SlockyNCFC
02-03-2019, 06:11 PM
I think they shouldn't announce MOMs in games like this, where we've clearly been poor. Awkward for the player who never asked for it, ridiculous for the fans, and just results in fans deriding our own players.

navypie
02-03-2019, 06:14 PM

Did he? I must have missed that. Rose was left exposed time and time again.

Pies4u
02-03-2019, 06:19 PM
Unfortunately, those 10 were all on the opposition team? O'Brien was easily MOM for me, best player we had on the pitch. One shot on target again, is this the consistency Ardley is striving for?

Really? O'Brien was probably the only player less effective than Enzio! His distribution was shocking and he, and Doyle for that matter, got caught in possession far too often.

I'm with Navy - Stubbs or Milsom were the best of an indifferent bunch today.

Pies4u
02-03-2019, 06:22 PM
Did he? I must have missed that. Rose was left exposed time and time again.

Correct. Boldewijn was dreadful today, the match sponsors must be his family. Bizarre choice, simply bizarre.

nw6pie
02-03-2019, 06:24 PM
The opposition seem to have younger legs with more mobility and energy ?
Notts looked very laboured and one paced.
My first game since the win over Tranmere.
Was looking forward to seeing the new players - not impressed with any of them.
If they play like that every game Notts will be down in early Arpril.
Shocking game.

Amazing how many simple things we got wrong - miscontrolling the ball, misplaced passes, no movement. Gomis has pace, but we haven’t figured out a way to use it. He started brightly, but disappeared after 15 minutes.

Worrying hearing Neal Ardley after the game saying Vale had done a number on us by changing their formation. There was only one team that looked like winning today, and again it wasn’t us. Got to shake things up for a big, physical team like Cheltenham next week.

matt_magpie
02-03-2019, 06:32 PM
Milsom for me today thought he played pretty decent. One of those games when nearly every player was off it.

navypie
02-03-2019, 06:35 PM
Never in the field of football conflict as a man done so little but pleased a few.

Glad2BeAPie
02-03-2019, 06:50 PM
I think Hemmings has gave up completely

We sent the wrong striker on loan to Grimsby

Dunce
02-03-2019, 08:06 PM
Milsom for me today thought he played pretty decent. One of those games when nearly every player was off it.

Agreed.

maddogslater
02-03-2019, 08:17 PM

thought all the defence did good, best moment in the second half when O'Brien chipped a lovely ball to Enzio who volleyed a cross along the six yard box that went begging.