PDA

View Full Version : Accy lose to Blacky

Acido
05-03-2019, 09:55 PM
I see Accy, our opponents for this weekend, lost at home tonight to their near neighbours Blacky.
Whether this will have any effect whatsoever in their attitude though, to their first ever visit to Oakwell, that remains to be seen.
We keep talking about the BIG upcoming Sunderland home game of course, but this home game against Accy is also absolutely massive for me.

animallittle3
05-03-2019, 10:53 PM
Stanley keeper given a straight red and misses Saturday's clash .

perkytyke
05-03-2019, 10:57 PM

For throwing a bottle back into the crowd that had been lobbed at him!

Acido
05-03-2019, 11:14 PM

Is that a good thing though eh Animal!. It might sound desperate of course, but will this keeper switch of theirs work in our favour. :P

Jules88
06-03-2019, 01:34 AM
For throwing a bottle back into the crowd that had been lobbed at him!

Again, not a Red..... if Martin Tyler had been commentating, and it’d been Liverpool, it’d be “ oh, he’s just returned the drink back, and said thanks too.....”
Accy, and us, and the likes of Tyler, and others would be pointing it out big style.......

Romared
06-03-2019, 08:34 AM
Is that a good thing though eh Animal!. It might sound desperate of course, but will this keeper switch of theirs work in our favour. :P
Emergency loans allowed for goalies ? Shunt effect us tho , just need to get 3 pts on setdi ,KTF

Ponte_Steve24
06-03-2019, 10:00 AM
Emergency loans allowed for goalies ? Shunt effect us tho , just need to get 3 pts on setdi ,KTF

Would like to see another professional performance.

Acido
06-03-2019, 07:24 PM
Would like to see another professional performance.

Professional performance or not though Ponty, its the results that count from here on isnt it.
And Roma, if they need a last minute emergency keeper, what are Nick Townsend or Clive Baker or Nick Colgan or Andy Rhodes doing these days ?. ;D

DOOALI
06-03-2019, 09:58 PM
We should have Rhodes on our books

Acido
07-03-2019, 01:05 PM
We should have Rhodes on our books

I always liked Gary Pierce as well, our keeper in '81. :)