PDA

View Full Version : Raggett leaves/More on Vaulks contract

Paul Davis (Advertiser)
08-03-2019, 04:22 PM
https://bit.ly/2Hdv6T5

rolymiller
08-03-2019, 04:37 PM
Pity about that, at leasr we have iekwe back now and on form. Think we should try to get him again in the summer if we aint knacked him permo.

Hazza Has A Gazza
08-03-2019, 05:12 PM
Didn't reckon that much to Ragget tbh. Very average. Might be a decent L1 player.

mikemiller
08-03-2019, 05:44 PM
Thought he looked a decent player, but I went to see Norwich City play a few weeks ago, and he didn't have a squad number in the match programme, even though Carlton Morris (also out on loan) did. There were probably injury doubts about Raggett even well before the start of the season. Good luck to the lad though and I hope that he gets fit again - can't fault him for effort during his time as a Miller

Grist_To_The_Mill
08-03-2019, 06:21 PM
We seem to have a knack of injuring players, most of them in training incidents

millertop
08-03-2019, 07:32 PM
Thanks Raggett and good luck .

Did ok in the few games for us, shame he didn’t have long enough for us to see what he’s capable off

We might see him back next season

Brin
08-03-2019, 08:30 PM
Always seemed a big solid player for me. Wasn't afraid to get stuck in where it hurts, hence his teeth been knocked backwards.

Wouldn't say no to signing him. Young player and one that could easily develop better and fill in the back line at short notice. The thoughts of Ajayi leaving and it's players like Raggett that spring to mind.

No shirt number at Norwich, worth a gamble Mr Warne?

Ronners
09-03-2019, 08:54 AM
We seem to have a knack of injuring players, most of them in training incidents

That has crossed my mind a few times Grist, and whis we all know these things happen, I think we've had more than our fair share this season.