PDA

View Full Version : Walters has retired - will we miss him?

The Bedlington Terrier
26-03-2019, 01:39 PM
http://www.clarets-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/jonathan_walters_confirms_retirement_after_failing _to_recover_from_achilles_inju_928256/index.shtml

Just another example of a truly appalling recruitment policy. Thank God Rigg has arrived! :s

Altobelli
26-03-2019, 03:10 PM
Anyone who is pinning their hopes of Rigg turning us around is going to be disappointed IMO.

army88
26-03-2019, 03:34 PM
Anyone who is pinning their hopes of Rigg turning us around is going to be disappointed IMO.

Don’t forget his magical computer analysis system that we have in place, it’s brilliant but I think we just bought an out of date older model that takes a bit longer to get to the final choices and by the time we get there jingling our bag of coppers other clubs have bought the players.

That’s my theory anyway.

The Bedlington Terrier
26-03-2019, 03:42 PM
PMSL at this latest one from Rigg about our new recruitment technique is totally unique and only us in the whole wide world have it.

Next breath Rigg is saying Dunne will be sold to Sunderland and we hope to find a lot more like McNeil because we ill find them, develop them and then sell them.

Whatever happened to ambition?

The Bedlington Terrier
26-03-2019, 03:43 PM

I already am Alto. The man talks pure bollox.

Altobelli
26-03-2019, 03:58 PM
Aye Brentford have been using that "Technology" for a while now, pure PR Bullsh!t, the proof of the pudding will be in the next transfer window, but because of poor recruitment/tactics earlier (and that good deal with Vokes and Crouch done) we have a relegation battle on our hands first off :(

bfcjon
26-03-2019, 05:36 PM
PMSL at this latest one from Rigg about our new recruitment technique is totally unique and only us in the whole wide world have it.

Next breath Rigg is saying Dunne will be sold to Sunderland and we hope to find a lot more like McNeil because we ill find them, develop them and then sell them.

Whatever happened to ambition?

This what you Expect ,to be honest From Our Board,....Wow a Sniff of Profit ,....Sell him!!
We will again be Asking Questions About Garlic,.
Burnley fan My Arse......

sinkov
26-03-2019, 08:42 PM
I have it on good authority that Mr Riggs new fangled technology works even better in the Championship.

blueheeler1
27-03-2019, 01:04 AM
I have it on good authority that Mr Riggs new fangled technology works even better in the Championship.

I love your optimism.

I have heard its most appropriate application is in the 1st Division where players can be purchased for an orange and 6 red grapefruits.

Of course, if fruit prices go up------