PDA

View Full Version : Huddersfield Gone

Jammy89
31-03-2019, 12:37 AM
Been relegated, 2nd joint earliest with Derby - who embarrassingly got 4 of their 11 points from us.

Think Fulham will be gone next, probably next week, although may not be mathematically confirmed till week after.

Then it gets interesting, i still think it'll be cardiff, but could do with them losing a few more games.

toptoon
31-03-2019, 12:49 AM
Been relegated, 2nd joint earliest with Derby - who embarrassingly got 4 of their 11 points from us.

Think Fulham will be gone next, probably next week, although may not be mathematically confirmed till week after.

Then it gets interesting, i still think it'll be cardiff, but could do with them losing a few more games.

Probably best for then to be put out of their misery early - more time to plan for the re-build. Cardiff have been having some great results recently but when you look at their run in 😱

Jammy89
31-03-2019, 01:01 AM
Aye

They've got:
Chelski
Man City
Burnley
Brighton
Liverpool
Fulham
Palace
Man Utd

I can't see them getting more than 8 points from that.

And i'm being generous.

ghostrider
31-03-2019, 06:07 AM
Huddersfield sacking Wagner and still fell apart. Maybe they would've had a smidge of a chance to stay up had they kept him, or at least been in the battle well after now.

As for Fulham. Too much spend on a quick fix with no time given for blend in of players, coupled with inexperience thrown into the deep end.
This sacking of managers does not help the cause in 99% of occasions like this.

Wagner was a hero made into a zero in short order.
Same with Fulham's manager.

tooslomofo
31-03-2019, 09:00 AM
One down two to go
It’s all looking pretty tight again at the bottom
Results didn’t all go our way yesterday.

ghostrider
31-03-2019, 09:11 AM
We are safe and also we won't likely lose against Arsenal. I'm thinking a draw pushing 60% of me or a very narrow and maybe contentious win for us pushing 30% of me, with 10% feeling of a loss for us.
Call it a hunch.

sherwoodmag
31-03-2019, 10:19 AM
Aye Chelsea have a terrible recent record away from home though,Cardiff have lost a couple of their best players for the rest of the season.

They've got:
Chelski
Man City
Burnley
Brighton
Liverpool
Fulham
Palace
Man Utd

I can't see them getting more than 8 points from that.

And i'm being generous. Chelsea have a terrible away record recently but Cardiff have lost a couple of their best players for the rest of the season.

Geordie1974
31-03-2019, 02:55 PM
2-1 Chelsea.Cardiff been robbed.Chelsea equaliser 2 yards offside and Rudiger should have been sent off.Result our way so far though so all is good.

Davearmy
31-03-2019, 03:03 PM
Chelsea come back from 1 down to win it in the 90th min Good result that.

Jammy89
31-03-2019, 03:59 PM
We are safe and also we won't likely lose against Arsenal. I'm thinking a draw pushing 60% of me or a very narrow and maybe contentious win for us pushing 30% of me, with 10% feeling of a loss for us.
Call it a hunch.

I think we'll lose but my Saints supporting friend is convinced we'll get a draw.