04-05-2019, 04:08 PM
yes Fcuk off hardley take your players and coaching staff with you all of them

Disturbed
04-05-2019, 04:10 PM
yes Fcuk off hardley take your players and coaching staff with you all of them

And that time will not be soon enough

sidders
04-05-2019, 04:11 PM
Well said, chaps. You can always count on dignified responses from Notts County intelligentsia. And yes, I know, fck off to me too.

irish_pie
04-05-2019, 04:11 PM
I actually fear for the guys safety if he sets foot in or near Meadow lane again.... he should do the right thing and resign immediately.. i would have a modicum of respect for him then.

irishpete
04-05-2019, 04:12 PM
Well said, chaps. You can always count on dignified responses from Notts County intelligentsia. And yes, I know, fck off to me too.

Spot on u useless pr@t

Bohinen
04-05-2019, 04:12 PM

Yes, I knew keeping Ardley would be portrayed as the 'sensible' option. Here we go.

countygump
04-05-2019, 04:14 PM
I actually fear for the guys safety if he sets foot in or near Meadow lane again.... he should do the right thing and resign immediately.. i would have a modicum of respect for him then.

This^^^

The man who took us out of the Football League with his negative, (lack of tactics???) would not be welcome at ML again, ever !!!!

upthemaggies
04-05-2019, 04:14 PM
He's just finished his post match interview, insipid until the end.

sidders
04-05-2019, 04:15 PM
Spot on u useless pr@t

Thanks, Pete. Love you too.

bridpie78
04-05-2019, 04:16 PM

hes just said on the post match interview he'd love to be the man to help rebuild next season

Warnocks Legends
04-05-2019, 04:19 PM
Sidders!!! Do you have a single ounce of common sense coming on here winding us up with your " sensible " speech. Please man leave us to at least lick our wounds

irishpete
04-05-2019, 04:21 PM
At least it has cost dickless, not going to get the better price for the club

Warnocks Legends
04-05-2019, 04:23 PM
I doubt we even have " real buyers " , more and more people saying nowhere near a done deal.

countygump
04-05-2019, 04:26 PM
I doubt we even have " real buyers " , more and more people saying nowhere near a done deal.

If it takes much more of the summer, unfortunately that means we could well struggle badly next season as well.

Big Bob
04-05-2019, 04:27 PM
Yes a double F**K OFF from me Ardley and take the rest of the crap with you

slack_pie
04-05-2019, 04:29 PM

To be fair, it would be absolutely peak Notts to sack every manager under the sun for losing a few games here and there, and then finally decide to stick with the one who relegated us out of the football league for the first time in our long history. It would be like the club is trolling the fans.

bridpie78
04-05-2019, 04:31 PM
To be fair, it would be absolutely peak Notts to sack every manager under the sun for losing a few games here and there, and then finally decide to stick with the one who relegated us out of the football league for the first time in our long history. It would be like the club is trolling the fans.

lmao yeah thatd be such a notts thing to do well at least we aren't the laughing stock of the football league anymore

TSANHO
04-05-2019, 04:47 PM
Don't come anywhere near ML again.Same for you Hardy u useless dick

I knew before I even opened this post which dim witted, half baked moron posted it.

Serious contender for knob-wad of the season, well done 👍

bridpie78
04-05-2019, 05:07 PM
I knew before I even opened this post which dim witted, half baked moron posted it.

Serious contender for knob-wad of the season, well done ��

tell us how you really feel