PDA

View Full Version : Hardy Out

pielover
04-05-2019, 06:01 PM
Fully aware I speak for no-one other than myself but seeing as I have no other way of getting a message to him I wanted my opinion to be clear to Mr Hardy when he checks this board (which he will inevitably will do cause he has an ego the size of Meadow Lane).

Your presence will never stop me attending but you will never have my support.

You say your considering your future, well here's one Notts fan who wants you nowhere near my club.

#HardyOut

BudBundy
04-05-2019, 06:10 PM
Fully aware I speak for no-one other than myself but seeing as I have no other way of getting a message to him I wanted my opinion to be clear to Mr Hardy when he checks this board (which he will inevitably will do cause he has an ego the size of Meadow Lane).

Your presence will never stop me attending but you will never have my support.

You say your considering your future, well here's one Notts fan who wants you nowhere near my club.

#HardyOut

Seconded

Warnocks Legends
04-05-2019, 06:11 PM
Add me to the list please

Old_pie
04-05-2019, 06:17 PM
Can we have a petition? I'm sure there's a way to set one up somewhere.

Edit: Of course he'll currently be so conceited that he'll consider the excellent support be a vote of confidence in his leadership.

pielover
04-05-2019, 06:18 PM
Can we have a petition? I'm sure there's a way to set one up somewhere.

It's here, this can be it, or a start. A lot of Notts fans will pass through here over the coming weeks.

Warnocks Legends
04-05-2019, 06:20 PM
If it's a petition add me axsecond time!!! The man is more deluded than Mrs may!!! Perhaps we should put him in charge of the Brexit negotiations

bridpie78
04-05-2019, 06:22 PM
this is notts though you just know the next guy would be even worse

pielover
04-05-2019, 06:25 PM

Surely we get lucky some time soon? Anyway, could it be worse?

KeepTheMagpieFlyingH
04-05-2019, 07:28 PM

You can’t get any worse.

Fcuk off Hardy