PDA

View Full Version : Our Red Friends

BigFatPie
05-05-2019, 12:44 AM
Just in case you’ve forgotten how much they don’t care about us, have a look at the 206 page, 5,000+ reply, 260,000 view thread on their main board. Devoted to us.

It’s crap being non League, but imagine supporting a club as boring as that.

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=38130&page=206

Big Bob
05-05-2019, 01:01 AM
Red scum c*nts

essexred52
05-05-2019, 02:07 AM
Sorry to hear that you guys got relegated to Non League Football.
Let's hope you make a speedy recovery back to tier 4 as soon as possible, deep down my heart is bleeding, very sad indeed!
Keep your chins up, if you feel you want to pop over to see some Championship action then you're more than welcome at the CG.
We have been selling out recently but when we increase to 38K you'll get a ticket pretty easily.

queenslandpie
05-05-2019, 04:38 AM
[QUOTE=es***red52;39213248]Sorry to hear that you guys got relegated to Non League Football.
Let's hope you make a speedy recovery back to tier 4 as soon as possible, deep down my heart is bleeding, very sad indeed!
Keep your chins up, if you feel you want to pop over to see some Championship action then you're more than welcome at the CG.
We have been selling out recently but when we increase to 38K you'll get a ticket pretty easily.[/QUOTE

Well its good to know you're losing more money in a week than we will soon turn over in a year.

slack_pie
05-05-2019, 05:14 AM
Just in case you’ve forgotten how much they don’t care about us, have a look at the 206 page, 5,000+ reply, 260,000 view thread on their main board. Devoted to us.

Stags have a similarly epic thread on their board as well. Who knew we were so important!

slack_pie
05-05-2019, 05:16 AM
We have been selling out recently but when we increase to 38K you'll get a ticket pretty easily.

I love how Forest fans don't get it. The lure of Championship foortball, big crowds, a big shiny new stadium, players who cost tens of millions from exotic foreign lands - we don't give a **** mate. If football was about supporting the best team, everyone in Nottingham would support Forest, but it isn't, so they don't. It's about following the team you grew up supporting, that your family and friends support, that mean the world to you no matter what division they play in.

queenslandpie
05-05-2019, 06:16 AM
Of course people are going to take the piss. So what. In the words of suckerman we are Notts County we move on. Forest are losing 300k a week by the way. Ouch!

i961pie
05-05-2019, 06:37 AM
Stags have a similarly epic thread on their board as well. Who knew we were so important!

Let's face it if either Stags or Forest were in the same boat as us our fans would be milking it also.

Notts78
05-05-2019, 07:10 AM
Let's face it if either Stags or Forest were in the same boat as us our fans would be milking it also.

Correct.

forwardmagpie
05-05-2019, 07:12 AM

But they both got automatic promotion didn’t they.

JoePass
05-05-2019, 08:53 AM
I love how Forest fans don't get it. The lure of Championship foortball, big crowds, a big shiny new stadium, players who cost tens of millions from exotic foreign lands - we don't give a **** mate. If football was about supporting the best team, everyone in Nottingham would support Forest, but it isn't, so they don't. It's about following the team you grew up supporting, that your family and friends support, that mean the world to you no matter what division they play in.

This^^^^ you can’t expect the intellectually moronic red dogs to understand this.

garibaldi
05-05-2019, 02:54 PM
Quit your whinging, you've gotten off lightly after all your years of gobbing off.

SwalePie
05-05-2019, 03:09 PM
Quit your whinging, you've gotten off lightly after all your years of gobbing off.

We don't need any cheek from you Yanks either biscuit boy.

BigFatPie
05-05-2019, 03:19 PM
Has the news that their owner is facing match fixing charges made the local news yet?

Not seen it anywhere. They did tell us he paid for some coach travel bless him, so there is that.

garibaldi
05-05-2019, 03:34 PM
Has the news that their owner is facing match fixing charges made the local news yet?

Not seen it anywhere. They did tell us he paid for some coach travel bless him, so there is that.

They won't have the spare capacity to. Over the coming months, the local news will be flooded with: Nottingham Forest - "World's oldest football league club." I cant wait for the Post's 10 page pull out.

legs77
05-05-2019, 03:37 PM
They won't have the spare capacity to. Over the coming months, the local news will be flooded with: Nottingham Forest - "World's oldest football league club." I cant wait for the Post's 10 page pull out.

You probably don’t want that milestone around your neck it’s done us no favours !

Bohinen
05-05-2019, 03:40 PM

I would rather ****ing die.

Redrag
05-05-2019, 03:45 PM

But if you notice it was started in 2013 so those posts and views are six seasons worth.

navypie
05-05-2019, 03:50 PM

Looking forward to visiting the City Ground, with my dog.

Somewhere down the line, some poor unfortunates will be paying for the redevelopment.

upthemaggies
05-05-2019, 03:54 PM
Derby must be doing well if Fworders feel the need to puff their chests out in our direction.

maddogslater
05-05-2019, 05:13 PM
I know most of my forest mates are not dancing on our grave.

forwardmagpie
05-05-2019, 05:22 PM
Texts from red dogs -

Macclesfield? Are they a big team? ~Congratulations~ commiserations on relegation from EFL.

—————————————————-

😳🤣🤣🤣👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

—————————————————-

Probably leave you alone for a couple of days 🙄

—————————————————-

But hey if you give it you have to take it so fair play to them 😏

macse15
05-05-2019, 05:30 PM
Red scum c*nts
Well loads of Notts fans never missed a chance to wallow in their misery so I suppose we had it coming. You reap what you sow

The_Don_ORiordan
05-05-2019, 05:48 PM
A bit of piss taking aside. I honestly think if you discount the morons from the red side, the rest didn’t want us to really go down.

Just a pity taking the morons out didn’t leave any reds fans left.

StensonRam
05-05-2019, 06:32 PM
Never know a team as bad as forest for revelling in other clubs loses or misfortunes,its clearly their way to deflect attention from their own inadequecies and persistent failure themselves while everyone else in demise apart from them.

Never known a team go through legend players as managers as forest, surely they must be now running out, whos next they can pick on and pass the poison chalice to Stan Collymore maybe, how about fatty Burns he's available after walking out.........of Mcdonalds!