PDA

View Full Version : A poisonous atmosphere

Oldstripy
05-05-2019, 01:34 PM
while the atmosphere in the dressing room was described as “poisonous” as a result of divisions within the squad. just

One line from Leigh Curtis in the post

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/sport-opinion/alan-hardy-poisonous-atmosphere-financial-2834660

Warnocks Legends
05-05-2019, 01:39 PM
Just read the article myself. What a terrible and disgusting indictment of the senior management, running and playing staff. Hang your head in shame Mr Hardy and Stead at al

legs77
05-05-2019, 01:43 PM
I think its common knowledge we had splits in the camp.

Kewell obviously felt this as the drinking buddy Nolan was sacked the whole squad apart from the kids should be ashamed but they wont be.

Stead comments in the week were ill advised too.

McCullochisGod
05-05-2019, 02:18 PM
I think its common knowledge we had splits in the camp.

Kewell obviously felt this as the drinking buddy Nolan was sacked the whole squad apart from the kids should be ashamed but they wont be.

Stead comments in the week were ill advised too.

The club has been rotten to the core for many years now. Long before Kewell, Stead et al. It just took its time to implode.

Old_pie
05-05-2019, 09:08 PM
And now AH's daughter is throwing her 2p worth into the mix on Twitter criticising the article:

Charlotte
‏ @charlotte1hardy
2h2 hours ago
Replying to @DanWestwell

Wow @LeighCurtis_NP I’m really surprised at this article. Really disappointed given what you know of behind the scenes.
6 replies 0 retweets 1 like

So now what does Leigh Curtis know of behind the scenes that we haven't been told eh?

ForeignLegion
05-05-2019, 11:24 PM
An entertaining off season coming up that's for sure.

Boston flyer
06-05-2019, 12:09 AM
Wow, I might have to follow her on twitter. See if she gets her wangers out

slack_pie
06-05-2019, 04:59 AM
And now AH's daughter is throwing her 2p worth into the mix on Twitter criticising the article:

Charlotte
‏ @charlotte1hardy
2h2 hours ago
Replying to @DanWestwell

Wow @LeighCurtis_NP I’m really surprised at this article. Really disappointed given what you know of behind the scenes.
6 replies 0 retweets 1 like

So now what does Leigh Curtis know of behind the scenes that we haven't been told eh?

Oh for God's sake, why does there always have to be stuff going on 'behind the scenes'? Why can't the people responsible for the direction our club takes just be sane, professional, and decent?

McCullochisGod
06-05-2019, 05:04 AM
Oh for God's sake, why does there always have to be stuff going on 'behind the scenes'? Why can't the people responsible for the direction our club takes just be sane, professional, and decent?

It's just spin. There is nothing going on behind the scenes I'd bet.

KintoreMagpie
06-05-2019, 05:37 AM
"It is going to be a long road back to the Football League, but the fans can at least feel some relief that the poor results, recklessness and ridicule, is finally at an end."

If only I could share the author's optimistic concluding comments.

Old_pie
06-05-2019, 07:08 AM

You always gave the impression that there was stuff going on that us normal supporters didn't know about. Why do you think AH's daughter made that comment to Leigh Curtis then?

countygump
06-05-2019, 07:08 AM

Scoop is a big admirer of Ardley's and has said so on a few occasions. Prob just trying to make excuses, (on his behalf), for his pish poor performances this season and cobble together, reasons why we should keep him on.

Woodypie
06-05-2019, 08:34 AM
I would suspect she might have been referring to familial issues - philandering, ***ting, remorse and divorce. Sometimes there are more important things than football.

McCullochisGod
06-05-2019, 08:38 AM
You always gave the impression that there was stuff going on that us normal supporters didn't know about. Why do you think AH's daughter made that comment to Leigh Curtis then?

To take the pressure off of her useless father....maybe she's a total Billy Bull Sh---ter too...

McCullochisGod
06-05-2019, 08:40 AM
I would suspect she might have been referring to familial issues - philandering, ***ting, remorse and divorce. Sometimes there are more important things than football.

Bill Shankly didn't think so.....

irishpete
06-05-2019, 02:10 PM
Scoop upsetting the apple cart,now theres a 1st for him.Knows he will be gone shortly,opening up?