PDA

View Full Version : Fly- be or a sh1t hole Manchester suburb

navypie
05-05-2019, 05:25 PM
Will replace us in the Football League. ****ing great.

bridpie78
05-05-2019, 05:31 PM
Will replace us in the Football League. ****ing great.

yeah ive been watching the national league playoffs i wouldnt fancy our current players against either of salford or eastleigh,i think both of those would have been comfortably mid table in league 2 this season was hoping salford would lose the shootout so i could see the class of 92's bottom lips coming out but it wasnt to be the bbc fb page will be loving that shootout turnaround no doubt there will be about 50 articles on them tonight

bridpie78
05-05-2019, 05:37 PM
Spennymoor v Chorley in the north
welling v Woking in the south

woking did amazing 2-0 down for most of the game then 3 goals in the last 13 minutes to win it got the winner in the 92nd minute you gotta feel for wealdstone they scraped into the playoffs on the last day and had the final in their grasp

navypie
05-05-2019, 05:43 PM
yeah ive been watching the national league playoffs i wouldnt fancy our current players against either of salford or eastleigh,i think both of those would have been comfortably mid table in league 2 this season was hoping salford would lose the shootout so i could see the class of 92's bottom lips coming out but it wasnt to be the bbc fb page will be loving that shootout turnaround no doubt there will be about 50 articles on them tonight

I'm sure we will soon from the Vicars wife how pleased she's for the class of 92. Just like I had to listen all the way home yesterday on how pleased they were for Sol. Fcuk the fact that the a club with a great history and support as lost their status.

LilCrazyKim
05-05-2019, 05:46 PM
Spennymoor v Chorley in the north
welling v Woking in the south

woking did amazing 2-0 down for most of the game then 3 goals in the last 13 minutes to win it got the winner in the 92nd minute you gotta feel for wealdstone they scraped into the playoffs on the last day and had the final in their grasp

Was it Woking we played in the FA Cup 10 or 15 years back? They had a man sent off early in the match, still managed to dominate us and were extremely unfortunate to lose 2-0 as I recall.

Chorley are fellow Magpies and would be decent for a weekend in Blackpool.

bridpie78
05-05-2019, 05:51 PM
Was it Woking we played in the FA Cup 10 or 15 years back? They had a man sent off early in the match, still managed to dominate us and were extremely unfortunate to lose 2-0 as I recall.

Chorley are fellow Magpies and would be decent for a weekend in Blackpool.

yeah it was we were ahead after the red with a penalty and then scored right at the end good memory!