PDA

View Full Version : Supporters trust want direct say

Oldstripy
06-05-2019, 06:55 PM
They want to meet the new owners to have a direct say in how the club is run.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/notts-county-supporters-trust-want-2837516

If I remember correctly they made a mess of it last time they were involved.

forwardmagpie
06-05-2019, 07:00 PM

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/notts-county-supporters-trust-want-2837516

That’s true didn’t we get relegated out of the league on their watch?

keldsyke
06-05-2019, 07:03 PM
That’s true didn’t we get relegated out of the league on their watch?

Who are the trust? It seems all cloak and dagger, no names mentioned in the statement. A few months sgo they said they were able to help with funds if the club went into admin.

forwardmagpie
06-05-2019, 07:08 PM
Who are the trust? It seems all cloak and dagger, no names mentioned in the statement. A few months sgo they said they were able to help with funds if the club went into admin.

No idea Keldsyke but they did good a holding job in a terrible situation

LEPiePie
06-05-2019, 07:08 PM
The trust in part, saved the club before Hayden Green stepped in, they had a purpose back then and I'm sure one could play a part, especially in the Non-League.
Problem then was some got an ego from it (hmmm where have we heard that before) and in the end failed miserably to hand the club over to fit and proper owners.

Having said that, had they not, would we still exist back then.

countygump
06-05-2019, 07:13 PM

Donna ax who de supporters trust is, itsa severamente proibito, capisce?

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/fans/supporter-groups/ncst/

cher1
06-05-2019, 07:18 PM
Who are the trust? It seems all cloak and dagger, no names mentioned in the statement

I'm wondering this too. Is there a Trust Board now? Who's on it? What's the membership? Supporter representation at football clubs can be a force for good, but those questions could/should have been clarified.

One paragraph is psrticularly puzzling:

If the sale doesn’t happen for some reason and Notts goes into administration, we will be there to organise the campaign to save our club. We did it before and if necessary, we’ll do it again."

As far as I know, the small group of supporters who were responsible for organising the fundraising last time (and did a fantastic job whatever people think of the Trust) have nothing to do with the Trust now, so the 'we did it before' seems a very odd thing to say.

crazy_frog_82
06-05-2019, 07:31 PM
if the egotistical busy-body maniacs of the trust return i too vow to return to crush them like i did last time - these people have no place in a football club they simply want a platform to push their own sorry agendas as they have not had the ability themselves to become savvy business people and earn the chance rightfully to take control of a football club instead they jump onto the political bandwagon hoping to win the hearts and minds of the gullible with their lamebrained rhetoric who will follow them on a direct course to the oblivion

Elite_Pie
06-05-2019, 07:37 PM
No idea Keldsyke but they did good a holding job in a terrible situation

Yes and no. The trust in it's original form was ***** to the survival of our club, and their hard work and unceasing effort in the early days will always be appreciated by me. But then ambition and personalities seemed to take over, and the baddies seemed to wrest control from the goodies in my opinion. At the start I think they all had the continued survival of Notts County as paramount, but after that I suspect the lure of power proved a bit too hard to resist for some.

Not wanting to name names, but I never tire of seeing the pic of JAH in front of the Sirrel stand with the O and Y of COUNTY obscured!

Dunkirk-Pie
06-05-2019, 07:39 PM
Seems pretty presumptuous from the Trust. Who would spend millions buying a business and then let a bunch of amateurs "have a say" in how it is run?

forwardmagpie
06-05-2019, 07:41 PM
Yes and no. The trust in it's original form was ***** to the survival of our club, and their hard work and unceasing effort in the early days will always be appreciated by me. But then ambition and personalities seemed to take over, and the baddies seemed to wrest control from the goodies in my opinion. At the start I think they all had the continued survival of Notts County as paramount, but after that I suspect the lure of power proved a bit too hard to resist for some.

Not wanting to name names, but I never tire of seeing the pic of JAH in front of the Sirrel stand with the O and Y of COUNTY obscured!

I take people as I find them and JAH in my humble opinion always did his best for us and although he obviously made mistakes I liked and respected him.

cher1
06-05-2019, 07:48 PM
I take people as I find them and JAH in my humble opinion always did his best for us and although he obviously made mistakes I liked and respected him.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion of course, but having watched things unfold from a very close standpoint, I would strongly disagree. Are you Eric Kerry XD

marky
06-05-2019, 07:51 PM
Same here I thought JAH was alright, well apart from wearing crap jumpers he didn't really do anything wrong. The trust in general was a good idea at first but the club then couldn't progress under them and too many people had their own agenda's.

cher1
06-05-2019, 07:53 PM
I don't think the setting up of that picture was accidental Elite ;)

Elite_Pie
06-05-2019, 07:53 PM

Despite a few differences on here, I've always liked and respected you.

Reading that I may have to reconsider.

Elite_Pie
06-05-2019, 07:55 PM
I don't think the setting up of that picture was accidental Elite ;)

In that case, whoever did it should be running the club.

The results might still be dire, but the comedy value would be priceless!

forwardmagpie
06-05-2019, 07:56 PM
Despite a few differences on here, I've always liked and respected you.

Reading that I may have to reconsider.

Did you know a lot about how it all worked during the trust period Elite?

Elite_Pie
06-05-2019, 07:58 PM
Same here I thought JAH was alright, well apart from wearing crap jumpers he didn't really do anything wrong.

Before you can make that statement with conviction, you would need access to the accounts which he denied other trust board members.

crazy_frog_82
06-05-2019, 08:00 PM
jah was a god, he single handedly dismantled that grotesque abominable organisation and sold us on - we were sold to munto and gained us some decent managers mcparland, backe, michael johnson and cotterill and we enjoyed an incredible year which should have gave us the platform to build on unfortunately we got lumbered with the trews and hardy who had no idea what a decent manager looked like without jah we would have been non-league a long time ago and wouldn't have had the good times and a chance to progress onto greater things if we go down the trust road again i fear we will never get another chance

Elite_Pie
06-05-2019, 08:01 PM
Did you know a lot about how it all worked during the trust period Elite?

No, but I am usually pretty good at reading between the lines.

I know you had a closer involvement back then via sponsorship, so if you know different please enlighten me.

Elite_Pie
06-05-2019, 08:03 PM
gained us some decent managers mcparland

Those six words alone render your post as laughable!

keldsyke
06-05-2019, 08:04 PM
jah was a god, he single handedly dismantled that grotesque abominable organisation and sold us on - we were sold to munto and gained us some decent managers mcparland, backe, michael johnson and cotterill and we enjoyed an incredible year which should have gave us the platform to build on unfortunately we got lumbered with the trews and hardy who had no idea what a decent manager looked like without jah we would have been non-league a long time ago and wouldn't have had the good times and a chance to progress onto greater things if we go down the trust road again i fear we will never get another chance

Bizzare post, we ended up with Trew and Hardy because the mess that Munto created illegally!

PS: For the record I was one of the 38 that voted against selling to Munto

cher1
06-05-2019, 08:12 PM
Before you can make that statement with conviction, you would need access to the accounts which he denied other trust board members.

The shenanigans that went on in the latter days of the trust were astonishing. And depressing. A lot of what went on never came out, and probably never will. I've now seen close up what power can do to people, and it's truly shocking.

That said, it's time to move on and worry about the future now!

upthemaggies
06-05-2019, 08:15 PM
Bizzare post, we ended up with Trew and Hardy because the mess that Munto created illegally!

Ten years ago this summer, incredible.

You do have to wonder where we'd be now if Russell King hadn't come for us. Enough has happened since to suggest it was very much a case of short term gain for long term pain but we probably did pick up a fair percentage of the current support base which just wasn't there in the years pre-Munto.

There was a recording of the meeting in which JAH pitched Munto's case, all I can remember about it now is one dissenting voice being shouted down and JAH calling him out as "Rebel Magpie" who'd been posting on the forums. It would be a fascinating listen now.

forwardmagpie
06-05-2019, 08:20 PM
No, but I am usually pretty good at reading between the lines.

I know you had a closer involvement back then via sponsorship, so if you know different please enlighten me.

I only know how difficult things were and how hard JAH worked to keep things together but I’m sure people know much more than me and if they had the chance (or the balls) they could have done a much better job.

crazy_frog_82
06-05-2019, 08:21 PM

well it was a lot better than the years previous i can tell you. we are relegated this year but it was harder to watch us get battered by macclesfield 5-0 at home with gill and bolland prancing around the pitch in those days - we were a dying breed munto came in and gave us new life there was a chance for a push but they overspent and brought in crap managers

LilCrazyKim
06-05-2019, 08:26 PM
The last few months of Trust ownership were worse than things are now. At least while everything's going wrong around us at the moment there's a sense of purpose and camaraderie among the supporters. It makes me feel we'll ultimately get out of this mess one way or another. Back in 2009 the political divisions in the fan base among the pro-JAH/anti-JAH camps were so deep and I found the whole thing so demoralising.

Bridg4d_Pie_
06-05-2019, 08:39 PM
I'm wondering this too. Is there a Trust Board now? Who's on it? What's the membership? Supporter representation at football clubs can be a force for good, but those questions could/should have been clarified.

If the sale doesn’t happen for some reason and Notts goes into administration, we will be there to organise the campaign to save our club. We did it before and if necessary, we’ll do it again."

As far as I know, the small group of supporters who were responsible for organising the fundraising last time (and did a fantastic job whatever people think of the Trust) have nothing to do with the Trust now, so the 'we did it before' seems a very odd thing to say.

My thoughts precisely Cher, John T., Kerry U. & All. 😉

Elite_Pie
06-05-2019, 08:39 PM
There was a recording of the meeting in which JAH pitched Munto's case, all I can remember about it now is one dissenting voice being shouted down and JAH calling him out as "Rebel Magpie" who'd been posting on the forums. It would be a fascinating listen now.

Bloody hell, that's stirred a few memories! Was this the meeting held at the ground a bit before Munto took control? If so, I made the effort to attend with an open mind because I was unsure what to do with my Supporters Trust vote regarding Munto. JAH chaired the meeting, and to my incredulity started it by attacking Rebel Magpie and Natty, who I didn't know personally but knew from his Jethrothecat messageboard persona (on Rivals) as a diehard Notts fan who would bleed black and white. That was the first time I had reservations about JAH. This is only from memory, but I also remember putting a face to the name of Jurgen and P4U even though it was on what I heard standing close by rather than any formal introductions.

Bridg4d_Pie_
06-05-2019, 08:56 PM
Personally Elite l suspect the Trust in its new secret format are sharing Big Al's Wet Dreams about the mystery buyers, which all may be brought to fruition after our appearance in Court tomorrow. Should our Tax Bill be paid or not, as the case maybe.

The_Don_ORiordan
06-05-2019, 09:13 PM
The last days of the trust were like the end of days.

lunaspie
06-05-2019, 09:45 PM
The last days of the trust were like the end of days.

Armageddon the same feeling over Hardy's tenure.

Bohinen
06-05-2019, 09:53 PM

I'm not sure you can give JAH credit for accidentally selling us to some crooks who turned out to be our most efficient owners since Pavis and Dunnett. I always thought he did it to cover up the debts he had rung up. God knows what he was up to. My argument with the Trust was they want to be more equal than others. JAH and Kerry were both Conservative councillors, which is hardly representative of the fans.

PedroTheFisherman66
06-05-2019, 10:32 PM

Of course you would spend millions on buying a club only to be told by someone else on how to run it !
It all makes perfect sense to me !
of course it is going to happen !

McCullochisGod
07-05-2019, 01:00 AM

The Peoples Front of Judea or The Judean Peoples Front?

McCullochisGod
07-05-2019, 01:06 AM
well it was a lot better than the years previous i can tell you. we are relegated this year but it was harder to watch us get battered by macclesfield 5-0 at home with gill and bolland prancing around the pitch in those days - we were a dying breed munto came in and gave us new life there was a chance for a push but they overspent and brought in crap managers

NO....They were crooks with NO money.....

McCullochisGod
07-05-2019, 01:08 AM
The shenanigans that went on in the latter days of the trust were astonishing. And depressing. A lot of what went on never came out, and probably never will. I've now seen close up what power can do to people, and it's truly shocking.

That said, it's time to move on and worry about the future now!

You can't say things like that on here Cher. People wants facts even if you know things they never will.

downunderpie
07-05-2019, 01:16 AM
IN JAH WE TRUST....................not.

PedroTheFisherman66
07-05-2019, 03:26 AM
You can't say things like that on here Cher. People wants facts even if you know things they never will.

off course we want facts , other wise it just miscellaneous gossip from melodramatics ,**** stirrers or people with an axe to grind !??
so come on Cher spill the beans

slack_pie
07-05-2019, 04:49 AM
The last few months of Trust ownership were worse than things are now. At least while everything's going wrong around us at the moment there's a sense of purpose and camaraderie among the supporters. It makes me feel we'll ultimately get out of this mess one way or another. Back in 2009 the political divisions in the fan base among the pro-JAH/anti-JAH camps were so deep and I found the whole thing so demoralising.

True. And I don't remember the proud defiance that the fans have shown this season back then. We were averaging just over 4000 at home, and it seemed like the whole club was slowly dying.

McCullochisGod
07-05-2019, 05:58 AM
Those six words alone render your post as laughable!

Ah. Your Sunday morning football experience is shining bright yet again.

Big Bob
07-05-2019, 07:04 AM

Don't want them involved. Look what they did last time with the JAH Munro fiasco.

keldsyke
07-05-2019, 07:14 AM
Some bloke called Mike Scott on BBC Radio Nottingham this morning representing ' The Trust ', just echoing the statement made.

MAD_MAGPIE
07-05-2019, 07:48 AM

I’m sorry but in my view it’s fantasy to expect any would be new owner to allow a supporters trust to have a direct say in the running of the club.

It sounds like a demand to me rather than a request to any would be new owner.

The best they could hope for would be a pledge that the owners would engage with the supporters trust, and give them a platform to air their views.

I just couldn’t see how the supporters trust in the boardroom (which it sounds like is what they want in my opinion) would work. Whoever makes the investment calls the tune.

Perhaps for the avoidance of doubt they need to elaborate on what is meant by the statement ‘direct say’ as to what they want. Do they want to be represented in the boardroom, regular meetings to air their views / concerns.

Bridg4d_Pie_
07-05-2019, 07:49 AM
Some bloke called Mike Scott on BBC Radio Nottingham this morning representing ' The Trust ', just echoing the statement made.

Rumour has it he is the Chairman of the Supporters Trust, I was under the impression that when the Trust Membership voted to hand over the Club to Munto Finance it was not long after that the Trust was dissolved, I maybe wrong it has to be about 10 years ago that it happened i suspect.

I would be interested to know what their Membership numbers are along with the level of finances they have in their control which enables them to issue a statement or request to speak with the potential new owners regarding the future of the clubit sounds all very much clutching at straws at the eleventh hour imo.

keldsyke
07-05-2019, 07:54 AM
Rumour has it he is the Chairman of the Supporters Trust, I was under the impression that when the Trust Membership voted to hand over the Club to Munto Finance it was not long after that the Trust was dissolved, I maybe wrong it has to be about 10 years ago that it happened i suspect.

I would be interested to know what their Membership numbers are along with the level of finances they have in their control which enables them to issue a statement or request to speak with the potential new owners regarding the future of the clubit sounds all very much clutching at straws at the eleventh hour imo.

Surely they must have some online presence? Like you, I'd like to see the membership numbers. I think some clarity on their part is needed now.

Old_pie
07-05-2019, 08:04 AM
Rumour has it he is the Chairman of the Supporters Trust,

It's not a rumour. Don't you guys read the links posted earlier?

From the OS:

I'll spoonfeed you:

"Our aims

We are quite different from the other organisations representing supporters, though we share many of their aims. This is because we don’t represent a particular group, but exist to do two things: to protect the Club in times of crisis and to advocate a direct voice for supporters in the running of our club. While some clubs are run wholly by their supporters (eg. Wimbledon and Exeter) NCST seeks to work alongside owners to achieve the best balance of responsibility for everyone involved.

Contact

Email Mike Scott (NCST Chair)"

So there you are - go to the horses mouth if you want further information and email the guy.

MAD_MAGPIE
07-05-2019, 08:14 AM

I was a member of the trust like a lot of fans and I think it was something like that. I think after passing the shares to Munto it basically disbanded or morphed into the name Supporters Trust but with none of the more well known leaders/members and was a handful of other people. So basically it was a skeleton of its former self at it had served its purpose (or not).

I used to get the occasional letter as I’m sure other fans did about elections but then they stopped. The last I heard of them was I think when Ray Trew was selling the club?

So in conclusion my thoughts are it’s a reincarnation of the old Supporters Trust but with only a handful of members.

I agree with the later post from Keldsyke. If this new Supporters Trust want representation then the fans need further clarity and information as to who are involved in running this, membership numbers etc....

Bridg4d_Pie_
07-05-2019, 08:24 AM

From the OS:

I'll spoonfeed you:

"Our aims

We are quite different from the other organisations representing supporters, though we share many of their aims. This is because we don’t represent a particular group, but exist to do two things: to protect the Club in times of crisis and to advocate a direct voice for supporters in the running of our club. While some clubs are run wholly by their supporters (eg. Wimbledon and Exeter) NCST seeks to work alongside owners to achieve the best balance of responsibility for everyone involved.

Contact

So there you are - go to the horses mouth if you want further information and email the guy.

I was a member of the original Trust that raised the money to save the Club, as I stated in a post above this the Trust was dissolved shortly after bequeathing the Club to Munto Finance. At this stage I am sure the last thing we need is this group to show above the Parapets as the potential new owners are trying to get the deal done.

If the Tax debts are settled in Court today at what ever time I am sure we will hear more news sooner rather than later, as for the membership numbers of this ' New Trust ' I am sure I am not on my own wanting to know, if they are so strong why have they not chosen to appear on the Radio before now.

LilCrazyKim
07-05-2019, 08:33 AM
I have a memory of reading somewhere that the Trust attempted to organise a meeting to disband in the aftermath of the Munto season, but by that time they'd annoyed so many people that they couldn't get the necessary number of people to attend for the decision to be legally valid.

Elite_Pie
07-05-2019, 08:46 AM
Ah. Your Sunday morning football experience is shining bright yet again.

So I'll ask you for a third time, what is your experience in the game of football?

SwalePie
07-05-2019, 08:55 AM
So I'll ask you for a third time, what is your experience in the game of football?

He seems to be keeping that to himself I'm afraid. His new pastime appears to have been warning naughty posters to save me doing the moderating. Which was nice. I'm happy to leave the job to someone with a safe pair of hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOhZgAPn_CU

OP67
07-05-2019, 09:04 AM
All the new owners have to say is that they have billions of ££££££ without any proof and the Supporters Trust will sign everything, it's worked before!!! ;)

KeepTheMagpieFlyingH
07-05-2019, 09:05 AM

I think MIG might be above having to justify himself to you..ya cock.

keldsyke
07-05-2019, 09:12 AM

From the OS:

I'll spoonfeed you:

"Our aims

Contact

TBH i don't click on links that are in a post that is full of crap.

Thanks for the info anyway, I'll email him.

SwalePie
07-05-2019, 09:13 AM

Steady on KTMFH. MiG will be reporting you for insulting other members if you're not careful ;)

Elite_Pie
07-05-2019, 09:14 AM

I'm not asking him to justify himself. He keeps saying my opinion is worthless because I only played football at Sunday morning level. I was curious to know what he did in the game to make his opinion more valid than such as me.

For some reason, he seems to be keepering it to himself.

countygump
07-05-2019, 09:22 AM
I'm not asking him to justify himself. He keeps saying my opinion is worthless because I only played football at Sunday morning level. I was curious to know what he did in the game to make his opinion more valid than such as me.

There are clues a plenty if you take care to notice them, Holmes.

cher1
07-05-2019, 09:35 AM
off course we want facts , other wise it just miscellaneous gossip from melodramatics ,**** stirrers or people with an axe to grind !??
so come on Cher spill the beans

That's a fair criticism Pedro, will take it on the chin. One person has kept notes of his time on the board and has threatened to write a book so maybe it will all come out one day XD It was just a story of power going to someone's head and then forgetting that he wasn't there in his own right but as a representative of members of the organisation that put him there. It all unravelled from there on really. I don't have an axe to grind, but don't have much time for the people who weren't open and honest back then, or for people who didn't stand up to them.

Anyhow, it's so long ago now, and it was a horrible time towards the end, so definitely time to look to the future and whatever that might bring....

Elite_Pie
07-05-2019, 10:01 AM
There are clues a plenty if you take care to notice them, Holmes.

Are you taking the Mick?

KeepTheMagpieFlyingH
07-05-2019, 10:03 AM

We have user names so we can remain anonymous if we choose. MIG’s either more than qualified to post opinions or he isn’t.

Do you believe MIG has a background in professional football and is more than qualified to pass judgement?

cher1
07-05-2019, 10:08 AM
Surely anyone can pass judgement on here, you don't have to be 'qualified' to do so or not. I think Notts were mostly crap last season, but my qualifications aren't UEFA related.

Old_pie
07-05-2019, 10:11 AM
TBH i don't click on links that are in a post that is full of crap.

Thanks for the info anyway, I'll email him.

You won't click on a page on the Official Site? Things must be desperate. Have you got a tin hat on or are you under the stairs wrapped in brown paper?

Elite_Pie
07-05-2019, 10:13 AM
Do you believe MIG has a background in professional football and is more than qualified to pass judgement?

That's the question I am asking him. As you say, it's up to him whether he wants to answer it or ignore it again.

keldsyke
07-05-2019, 10:15 AM
You won't click on a page on the Official Site? Things must be desperate. Have you got a tin hat on or are you under the stairs wrapped in brown paper?

Nope at work have a job.

upthemaggies
07-05-2019, 10:22 AM
That's the question I am asking him. As you say, it's up to him whether he wants to answer it or ignore it again.

It probably wouldn't be a good idea for MIG to reveal his identity because, every time he posts after that, all people are going to do is trash him for not being as good as so and so, or "you're just bitter because.....". We now know he has inside information and offers qualified opinions. His posting style won't be to everyone's taste and we might not want to hear some of what he says, but he makes a valuable contribution. It's all part of the mix that is MAD.

KeepTheMagpieFlyingH
07-05-2019, 10:49 AM
A lot of what MIG’s posted has been accurate and inaccurate. He posted we had the best academy in the country..what he meant to say was the category..so I questioned it even though I knew full well what he meant..I couldn’t resist.

A lot of his posts have been the subject of many conversations on the touchline of YEL games and local academy games for the last 18 months..pretty much common knowledge in those circles.

Elite_Pie
07-05-2019, 11:22 AM
A lot of what MIG’s posted has been accurate and inaccurate. He posted we had the best academy in the country..what he meant to say was the category..so I questioned it even though I knew full well what he meant..I couldn’t resist.

A lot of his posts have been the subject of many conversations on the touchline of YEL games and local academy games for the last 18 months..pretty much common knowledge in those circles.

I had a long chat with MiG a while back, which I found interesting and informative. He told me a few things about the Trews, which were probably correct although I would have liked to hear their version as well. It looks like he's also correct about Alan Hardy. My problem with him is that a lot of his abuse aimed at both the Trews and Hardy has been overly personal and very repetitive. He comes across as being consumed by hatred, and if he posted more on other subjects I think he would be well worth listening to.

feeb
07-05-2019, 01:11 PM
[Excuse me folks, if this has been posted before in this thread, i cant be arsed to read through it all,
But didnt JAH also refuse to let his fellow members access to the club accounts when requested

Old_pie
07-05-2019, 01:37 PM
Nope at work have a job.

But you're on MAD? Strange work policies.

keldsyke
07-05-2019, 01:47 PM
But you're on MAD? Strange work policies.

Yep, still got a bit of time left to make a sad petition to try and get Ardley out.

Old_pie
07-05-2019, 02:06 PM
Yep, still got a bit of time left to make a sad petition to try and get Ardley out.

Where's the petition to get Ardley out? Hope your job isn't important!

SwalePie
07-05-2019, 02:37 PM
I had a long chat with MiG a while back, which I found interesting and informative. He told me a few things about the Trews, which were probably correct although I would have liked to hear their version as well. It looks like he's also correct about Alan Hardy. My problem with him is that a lot of his abuse aimed at both the Trews and Hardy has been overly personal and very repetitive. He comes across as being consumed by hatred, and if he posted more on other subjects I think he would be well worth listening to.

I totally agree. I just wish his posts were less hate filled. He clearly has interesting things to say.

KeepTheMagpieFlyingH
07-05-2019, 02:44 PM
I totally agree. I just wish his posts were less hate filled. He clearly has interesting things to say.

I don’t think his posts are filled with hate..more frustration if anything.

McCullochisGod
07-05-2019, 04:05 PM

I would just like to put you right here. You have never had a conversation with me in reality in your life and probably never will.

Elite_Pie
07-05-2019, 04:44 PM
I would just like to put you right here. You have never had a conversation with me in reality in your life and probably never will.

We had the conversation when you were posting as pedrolane.

I suppose you'll deny that as well.

McCullochisGod
08-05-2019, 04:32 AM
We had the conversation when you were posting as pedrolane.

I suppose you'll deny that as well.

Yes, I wasn't Pedrolane either? Like I said you have no idea who I am and I you. We probably will never meet which to be honest doesn't disappoint me too much.

Elite_Pie
08-05-2019, 05:49 AM
Yes, I wasn't Pedrolane either? Like I said you have no idea who I am and I you. We probably will never meet which to be honest doesn't disappoint me too much.

If you insist, I respect your right to anonymity.

McCullochisGod
08-05-2019, 08:24 AM
If you insist, I respect your right to anonymity.

I do insist. You have absolutely no idea.

placidpie
08-05-2019, 07:18 PM

It does. I'd imagine as well that the amount raised to save the club at that time would be considerably less than it would need now. As far as I'm aware, they could perhaps organise a campaign, but they wouldnt have any of their own money and thats whats needed.

pravda_plc
08-05-2019, 08:24 PM
The trust in general was a good idea at first but the club then couldn't progress under them and too many people had their own agenda's.

It never ceases to amaze me the way that 'The Trust' are spoken of on NCM. Its almost as if they were a body of mythical human beings, people who set out to drag Notts down

Fact is 'The Trust' was made up of Notts supporters - you know people like you and me - and yet in the final analysis they did fcuk things up. It just goes to show that running a football club is anything but easy. When fans get the chance to run a club they are capable of messing things up just as much as the Trews and Hardys of this world...

McCullochisGod
09-05-2019, 03:53 AM
It never ceases to amaze me the way that 'The Trust' are spoken of on NCM. Its almost as if they were a body of mythical human beings, people who set out to drag Notts down

Fact is 'The Trust' was made up of Notts supporters - you know people like you and me - and yet in the final analysis they did fcuk things up. It just goes to show that running a football club is anything but easy. When fans get the chance to run a club they are capable of messing things up just as much as the Trews and Hardys of this world...

Bang On Pravda. Just enthusiastic amateurs. Most of them were useless....

Old_pie
09-05-2019, 07:32 AM
Bang On Pravda. Just enthusiastic amateurs. Most of them were useless....

What alternatives were there?

forwardmagpie
09-05-2019, 08:21 AM
What alternatives were there?

Didn’t you see the queue of people wanting to do the job.

Old_pie
09-05-2019, 08:39 AM
Didn’t you see the queue of people wanting to do the job.

Was it MIG at the front, or was he too far back?

Bridg4d_Pie_
09-05-2019, 09:04 AM
was it mig at the front, or was he too far back?

Post of the Day, and its only 10-10 am. :p;D