PDA

View Full Version : It should have been Cambridge.

Psaw
07-05-2019, 04:18 PM
How you came below us is amazing. I have felt waves of hopelessness many times, but not as badly as this season. Thats not going to make you feel any better, but this is. Cambridge are rotten to the core, and its only time before we go down again. There is an element of theft at Cambridge, or something even more devastating.

Thats incompetence, there is no coping with that. Roger.

Elite_Pie
07-05-2019, 04:47 PM
How you came below us is amazing. I have felt waves of hopelessness many times, but not as badly as this season. Thats not going to make you feel any better, but this is. Cambridge are rotten to the core, and its only time before we go down again. There is an element of theft at Cambridge, or something even more devastating.

Thats incompetence, there is no coping with that. Roger.

You only had to see the game against your lot at Meadow Lane to see why we went down.

You looked a very limited side, but you still took the points with ease.

tied_up_in_notts
07-05-2019, 05:23 PM
The reason it was us and not you was because you beat us twice, fair and square.
Mind you, so did Yeovil and it didn't do them any good.

BanjoPie
07-05-2019, 05:45 PM
"the reason it was us is that we can't keep a settled team or indeed, a settled Manager"

Bohinen
07-05-2019, 06:27 PM
I saw Notts at home to Cambridge and we made them look like Barcelona, so don't start this we're more crap than you nonsense. Actually, that's not quite true, we just made them look like a team that cared more than we do.

McCullochisGod
08-05-2019, 04:34 AM
I saw Notts at home to Cambridge and we made them look like Barcelona, so don't start this we're more crap than you nonsense. Actually, that's not quite true, we just made them look like a team that cared more than we do.

You gained more points than we did. It's as simple as that!