PDA

View Full Version : we are on about other clubs , but have we paid out tax bill ??

PedroTheFisherman66
09-05-2019, 02:59 AM
Just a thought and to be honest I'm not sure how we stand.
But we owed the Taxman some big money which I believe was to be revisited in the courts in April.
Have we now paid this ?
Has it been adjourned ?
Is there a chance we might go into liquidation ?

Does anyone know what's happening ??

ForeignLegion
09-05-2019, 03:26 AM
Yes, the sun is out, it's a perfect 28 degrees, no humidity and I'm going to neck a few rums this evening. With regards to the Stylish Magpies, nothing we can do....what will be will be. Bring on Matlock Town.

irishpete
09-05-2019, 04:43 AM
Was not paid
Was adjourned til June
Will be liquidated then

PedroTheFisherman66
09-05-2019, 05:16 AM
have one for me ! xxx

PedroTheFisherman66
09-05-2019, 05:19 AM
Was not paid
Was adjourned til June
Will be liquidated then

Thanks
and OH dear ...! looks like we are foooooked again

irishpete
09-05-2019, 05:25 AM
Was taking the Pi$s about liquidated.(I feckin hope so;D)

queenslandpie
09-05-2019, 06:26 AM
Yes, the sun is out, it's a perfect 28 degrees, no humidity and I'm going to neck a few rums this evening. With regards to the Stylish Magpies, nothing we can do....what will be will be. Bring on Matlock Town.

Unpaid Hardy has no money perfect 25 here no humidity as well cracker jack Eumundi Lager time plus early start to get into the Mangrove Jack on Saturday morning might have day off tomorrow as well

jonnyt1
09-05-2019, 07:20 AM
Probably will seek to appoint an Administrator if the takeover doesn’t complete just like Bolton.

upthemaggies
09-05-2019, 07:26 AM
Probably will seek to appoint an Administrator if the takeover doesn’t complete just like Bolton.

Could we see a repeat of the Scardino situation when he stuck around after admin and wanted to re-take control. Hardy's clearly in two minds whether or not to walk away, starting afresh with Notts sans debts might be in the back of his mind.

irishpete
09-05-2019, 07:33 AM
Could we see a repeat of the Scardino situation when he stuck around after admin and wanted to re-take control. Hardy's clearly in two minds whether or not to walk away, starting afresh with Notts sans debts might be in the back of his mind.

Doubt it very much.The bloke has been fcuked up big time,since purchasing Notts.What he had before he touched Notts to what he will be left with,shocking

downunderpie
09-05-2019, 09:57 AM
If all you mob in Nottingham buy a season ticket he may scrape a enough to pay the bill.....maybe.

bridpie78
09-05-2019, 10:08 AM
Doubt it very much.The bloke has been fcuked up big time,since purchasing Notts.What he had before he touched Notts to what he will be left with,shocking

It wasn't all that great before he took over tbh, ten games lost in a row heading towards non league, theres an argument that we'd have been where we are now 2 years ago if he hadn't come in,plus we had a relatively successful season in between for us, he's been bad but its not all on him

forwardmagpie
09-05-2019, 10:49 AM
It wasn't all that great before he took over tbh, ten games lost in a row heading towards non league, theres an argument that we'd have been where we are now 2 years ago if he hadn't come in,plus we had a relatively successful season in between for us, he's been bad but its not all on him

Is a spot on analysis

MagpieMike
09-05-2019, 11:33 AM
Is a spot on analysis

Don't agree, this shambolic season is down to him playing football manager. Terrible recruitment last summer, followed by sacking Nolan too soon, followed by the disastrous Kewell appointment. That's without all the off the field stuff.