PDA

View Full Version : O/T:- Ssl / https

queenslandpie
12-05-2019, 08:26 AM
Bit surprised that in 2019 this forum is still running on an insecure log in connection. SSL is now free and takes about 5 minutes to install on a website. If you are logging in using passwords you use on other sites change your password on this one. Can Swale or one of the admins have a word with the owner dudes and get them to put the bong down for 5 minutes and sort it! I know we are Vanarama but who wants log in drama!

Chicken Balti Pie
12-05-2019, 09:00 AM
Bit surprised that in 2019 this forum is still running on an insecure log in connection. SSL is now free and takes about 5 minutes to install on a website. If you are logging in using passwords you use on other sites change your password on this one. Can Swale or one of the admins have a word with the owner dudes and get them to put the bong down for 5 minutes and sort it! I know we are Vanarama but who wants log in drama!

You can force it to use HTTPS but you don't get the CSS And it looks weird

queenslandpie
12-05-2019, 09:11 AM
Yeah I tried that. It removes things. It’s on a very very old platform only a matter of time before this site just all of a sudden disappears and like Notts no plan B!