https://twitter.com/i/status/1130193725303459840

BigFatPie
19-05-2019, 09:25 PM
You absolute mug.

Elite_Pie
19-05-2019, 09:49 PM
You absolute mug.

You mean he was being serious?

I thought it was one of those mildly funny spoof vids.

Glad2BeAPie
19-05-2019, 10:07 PM
We won't be bothering in our house, stuff em

sidders
20-05-2019, 03:24 PM
And if Brexit wins and Frage takes us out, what, pray, do we get then from a man who admires Trump and Putin, favours health insurance over the NHS and had never made a meaningful statement about education, defence, pensions, and climate control?

seriouspie
20-05-2019, 03:44 PM
And if Brexit wins and Frage takes us out, what, pray, do we get then from a man who admires Trump and Putin, favours health insurance over the NHS and had never made a meaningful statement about education, defence, pensions, and climate control?

That's not his job. All Nigel is doing is to get us out of the bloody EU and respect the original vote. May's a waste of time and Steptoe isn't man enough to make his decision ........ except of course "All options are on the table Blah Blah etc".

Nigel keeps it simple .... end of.

JoePass
20-05-2019, 03:55 PM
That's not his job. All Nigel is doing is to get us out of the bloody EU and respect the original vote. May's a waste of time and Steptoe isn't man enough to make his decision ........ except of course "All options are on the table Blah Blah etc".

Nigel keeps it simple .... end of.

I quite like him.

OP67
20-05-2019, 04:00 PM

It's not a General Election mate, calm down dear Farage will not be PM on Friday XD

forwardmagpie
20-05-2019, 04:18 PM

You keep siding with the Establishment Sid you know it makes sense 🤔

Elite_Pie
20-05-2019, 05:33 PM
It's not a General Election mate, calm down dear Farage will not be PM on Friday XD

I just hope he remembers to declare the free milkshake he was given today on his expenses.

JoePass
20-05-2019, 06:39 PM
I just hope he remembers to declare the free milkshake he was given today on his expenses.

Typical left wing answer when they are losing....cant argue so.......

Elite_Pie
20-05-2019, 07:04 PM
Typical left wing answer when they are losing....cant argue so.......

It seems quite a lot of people haven't realised that when a scumbag like Farage becomes the popular vote, we are all losers.

Not surprisingly, you are at the forefront.

JoePass
20-05-2019, 07:07 PM
It seems quite a lot of people haven't realised that when a scumbag like Farage becomes the popular vote, we are all losers.

Always a delight to see losers frothing at the mouth.

Elite_Pie
20-05-2019, 07:20 PM
Always a delight to see losers frothing at the mouth.

The only one frothing at the mouth was Farage. If he had any intelligence, wit or personality he would have maximised the situation and carried on in his splattered suit and said to his admiring followers "Look, this is how desperate they are to silence me, but I will rise above it". Instead the vile little piece of sh!t berated his vast security team for not preventing it and scuttled away with a face like a slapped arse!

Big mistake to show your true colours Nigel, although the majority of your arse lickers will be too thick to realise it.

sidders
20-05-2019, 07:29 PM

Then he's not going to be in a position to get us out of Yurup, is he?

JoePass
20-05-2019, 07:33 PM
he has more chance than the other undemocratic traitors.

Trickytreesreds
20-05-2019, 07:45 PM
Had it been an acid attack and not a milk shake, would the bitterness still be adhered to?

Jo Cox was a tragedy too far.

All it takes is a nut case thinking he/she is doing the right thing.

Unbelievable to condone any behavior like this.

Elite_Pie
20-05-2019, 07:51 PM
Jo Cox was a tragedy too far.

Please remind us of what you said about the murder of Jo Cox at the time.

If you're struggling to remember, you insisted it was the work of a random nutter and was nothing at all to do with far right politics.

Trickytreesreds
20-05-2019, 07:56 PM
Please remind us of what you said about the murder of Jo Cox at the time.

If you're struggling to remember, you insisted it was the work of a random nutter and was nothing at all to do with far right politics.

Yes exactly I did.
I stand by that as well. Total fruit loop with a fixation of Hitler and the SS,

So back to your gloating comment about the milkshake. Would you still be so slimy had it been Domestos?

Trickytreesreds
20-05-2019, 08:06 PM
Seeing as the subject has been raised.
EP says Farage should have manned up and shrugged it off?

Funny that though.
Crusty got egged and the man who did it got 28 days jail, for doing it and shouting "respect the vote"

Prescott punched a man in the face for egging him. The Labour party claimed it was self defence.

Yet Farage is the wrong for moaning at his minders?

Laughable

Elite_Pie
20-05-2019, 08:14 PM
Yes exactly I did.
I stand by that as well. Total fruit loop with a fixation of Hitler and the SS.

So you stand by your comment that Thomas Mair had nothing at all to do with extreme right wing politics? Enough said.

So back to your gloating comment about the milkshake. Would you still be so slimy had it been Domestos?

Wasn't the Domestos slogan "kills 99% of all household germs dead"? I suspect Farage would be among the 1% that it failed on. Bit of a silly question really because we know milkshake was thrown rather than something harmful. I was still outraged by the attack, mainly on the basis that people are actually prepared to pay £5.25 for a cup of f*cking milkshake.

SwalePie
20-05-2019, 08:17 PM
I was still outraged by the attack, mainly on the basis that people are actually prepared to pay £5.25 for a cup of f*cking milkshake.

I think you need to change your milkshake supplier EP, they're taking you to the cleaners too!

Elite_Pie
20-05-2019, 08:19 PM
Seeing as the subject has been raised. EP says Farage should have manned up and shrugged it off?

I didn't say that at all except in your head. What I actually said was "If he had any intelligence, wit or personality he would have maximised the situation and carried on". He obviously has very little intelligence, wit or personality so he acted the way he did.

Trickytreesreds
20-05-2019, 08:26 PM
So you stand by your comment that Thomas Mair had nothing at all to do with extreme right wing politics? Enough said.

Wasn't the Domestos slogan "kills 99% of all household germs dead"? I suspect Farage would be among the 1% that it failed on. Bit of a silly question really because we know milkshake was thrown rather than something harmful. I was still outraged by the attack, mainly on the basis that people are actually prepared to pay £5.25 for a cup of f*cking milkshake.

Nice try but blown it.

You thought it was funny, yet it isn't the first time is it, MP's are being assaulted.
Because it's Farage, in your head it's ok.

Corbyn assaulted. Man jailed.
Prescott assaulted, violent response. No action.

Pot and kettle with you sunshine.

No one has the right to suppress a persons opinions or rights in this way. Even your other favorite TR has had it lately.

No wonder this country is falling apart democracy wise.
Perhaps Andrew Marr is one of your role models as well?
He believes that people should be silenced and controlled.

You fit right in.

Elite_Pie
20-05-2019, 08:38 PM
Nice try but blown it.

You thought it was funny, yet it isn't the first time is it, MP's are being assaulted.
Because it's Farage, in your head it's ok.

Corbyn assaulted. Man jailed.
Prescott assaulted, violent response. No action.

Pot and kettle with you sunshine.

No one has the right to suppress a persons opinions or rights in this way. Even your other favorite TR has had it lately.

No wonder this country is falling apart democracy wise.
Perhaps Andrew Marr is one of your role models as well?
He believes that people should be silenced and controlled.

You fit right in.

Hilarious!

The person who still steadfastly refuses to accept that convicted murderer Thomas Mair had anything to do with extreme right wing politics accuses others of being selective in their criticism!

sevens_a_secret
20-05-2019, 08:56 PM

How has throwing milk shakes over them suppressed their opinions?

SwalePie
20-05-2019, 09:04 PM

Doh. Beat me to it

Trickytreesreds
20-05-2019, 09:05 PM
Hilarious!

The person who still steadfastly refuses to accept that convicted murderer Thomas Mair had anything to do with extreme right wing politics accuses others of being selective in their criticism!

No I didn't.
I said, he was a complete nut job, who seized on far right ideology for his imbalanced mind.
My point is anyone can be seen to be a far right extremist or far left extremist if you want to cling to their comic collection.
You was calling Muslim terrorists in the same category before.
The difference of being groomed and programmed in a mosque. Is way different from being deranged to start with.

You're the one who is hilarious. If you think throwing a milk shake for an opinion is ok because you don't like the man. Then where does it not become ok? Jo Cox?
From wiki
Thomas Alexander Mair, a 52-year-old unemployed gardener[20] born in Scotland, had a long history of mental health problems[21][1] though he was declared sane in the moment of the crime [22] He believed individuals of liberal and left-wing political viewpoints, and the mainstream media, were the cause of the world's problems.[1] He targeted Cox, a "passionate defender" of the European Union and immigration, because he saw her as "one of 'the collaborators' [and] a traitor" to white people.[1]

A police official described Mair as a "loner in the truest sense of the word ... who never held down a job, never had a girlfriend [and] never [had] any friends".[1] The Guardian said that he "appears to have fantasised about killing a 'collaborator' for more than 17 years, drawing inspiration from" David Copeland.[1]

The evening before killing Cox, Mair visited a treatment centre in Birstall seeking help for depression; he was told to return the next day for an appointment.[30] However, Mair's health was not part of the defence case in the trial.[31] After his arrest, he was examined by a psychiatrist who found no evidence that Mair's mental health was so impaired that he could not be held responsible for his conduct.[1]

You never answered the Corbyn and Prescott incidents I notice.

As for La Pie. Why should it change an opinion?
It was meant to stop them speaking out, because the person doing the throwing didn't like what they say. There's a word for that.

forwardmagpie
20-05-2019, 09:07 PM

Good job you are more intelligent than most so you can explain things to the rest of us - thanks Elite

forwardmagpie
20-05-2019, 09:15 PM
I didn't say that at all except in your head. What I actually said was "If he had any intelligence, wit or personality he would have maximised the situation and carried on". He obviously has very little intelligence, wit or personality so he acted the way he did.

Just fact checking here Elite - can you let me know the last time a party set up for 2 months has been the favourite to win an election.
Not bad for a leader with very little intelligence wit or personality.

Elite_Pie
20-05-2019, 09:25 PM
Just fact checking here Elite - can you let me know the last time a party set up for 2 months has been the favourite to win an election.
Not bad for a leader with very little intelligence wit or personality.

It's never happened before, because politics in this country have never been at a level as low as this. The dissatisfaction with the major parties is such that even an obnoxious little turd like Farage can attract support. Fortunately this election is pretty meaningless, I only hope some sort of sanity prevails (among politicians and voters) before we have the next important one.

sevens_a_secret
20-05-2019, 09:34 PM
It was meant to stop them speaking out, because the person doing the throwing didn't like what they say. There's a word for that.

Yes. Nonsense.

I don't like what you say. Have I stopped you speaking? No. Therefore: nonsense.

Please also clarify what you mean by "Why should it change an opinion?"

Ta.

forwardmagpie
20-05-2019, 09:35 PM
It's never happened before, because politics in this country have never been at a level as low as this. The dissatisfaction with the major parties is such that even an obnoxious little turd like Farage can attract support. Fortunately this election is pretty meaningless, I only hope some sort of sanity prevails (among politicians and voters) before we have the next important one.

Good argument, calling someone you disagree with an obnoxious little turd makes things much clearer - thanks

Elite_Pie
20-05-2019, 09:39 PM
No I didn't.
I said, he was a complete nut job, who seized on far right ideology for his imbalanced mind.
My point is anyone can be seen to be a far right extremist or far left extremist if you want to cling to their comic collection.
You was calling Muslim terrorists in the same category before.
The difference of being groomed and programmed in a mosque. Is way different from being deranged to start with.

You're the one who is hilarious. If you think throwing a milk shake for an opinion is ok because you don't like the man. Then where does it not become ok? Jo Cox?
From wiki
Thomas Alexander Mair, a 52-year-old unemployed gardener[20] born in Scotland, had a long history of mental health problems[21][1] though he was declared sane in the moment of the crime [22] He believed individuals of liberal and left-wing political viewpoints, and the mainstream media, were the cause of the world's problems.[1] He targeted Cox, a "passionate defender" of the European Union and immigration, because he saw her as "one of 'the collaborators' [and] a traitor" to white people.[1]

A police official described Mair as a "loner in the truest sense of the word ... who never held down a job, never had a girlfriend [and] never [had] any friends".[1] The Guardian said that he "appears to have fantasised about killing a 'collaborator' for more than 17 years, drawing inspiration from" David Copeland.[1]

The evening before killing Cox, Mair visited a treatment centre in Birstall seeking help for depression; he was told to return the next day for an appointment.[30] However, Mair's health was not part of the defence case in the trial.[31] After his arrest, he was examined by a psychiatrist who found no evidence that Mair's mental health was so impaired that he could not be held responsible for his conduct.[1]

You never answered the Corbyn and Prescott incidents I notice.

I have always despised terrorists from whatever persuasion equally. You have always gone out of your way to justify the actions of those batting for the 'home team'. I have never said it was ok to throw milkshake at anyone, my comments were more aimed at Farage's limp reaction to it. The bloke who threw the milkshake (just like the Corbyn, Prescott, Soubry and any other attackers of this kind) should be dealt with by whatever the law prescribes for their offences.

Pretty much what I was saying. It will only stop you speaking out if you are weak enough to let it, and Farage was. He missed a great opportunity to show that he was the better man by showing that he was the lesser man.

Elite_Pie
20-05-2019, 09:41 PM
Good argument, calling someone you disagree with an obnoxious little turd makes things much clearer - thanks

I apologise for calling Farage an obnoxious little turd.

To obnoxious little turds everywhere I'm sorry for likening you to Farage.

sevens_a_secret
20-05-2019, 09:50 PM
I apologise for calling Farage an obnoxious little turd.

To obnoxious little turds everywhere I'm sorry for likening you to Farage.

He's got a point though, Elite. Perhaps you could explain why you have such a low opinion. An opinion I share as it happens but, just leaving it at an insult isn't in the spirit of fair debate.

Elite_Pie
20-05-2019, 10:16 PM
He's got a point though, Elite. Perhaps you could explain why you have such a low opinion. An opinion I share as it happens but, just leaving it at an insult isn't in the spirit of fair debate.

His hypocrisy and idleness above all else. His attendance and voting record at the EU was among the worst, but when it came to claiming expenses he was always at the front of the queue. In the spirit of fair debate, I would love to see his fan club list his good points.

sevens_a_secret
20-05-2019, 10:28 PM
His hypocrisy and idleness above all else. His attendance and voting record at the EU was among the worst, but when it came to claiming expenses he was always at the front of the queue. In the spirit of fair debate, I would love to see his fan club list his good points.

Thanks. So would I.

I think he's backwards facing. Wants to take us back to some golden past that we've already improved on. But he and his followers are failing to see that it's the future rushing towards us that we need to be looking at.

BigFatPie
20-05-2019, 10:36 PM
Thanks. So would I.

I think he's backwards facing. Wants to take us back to some golden past that we've already improved on. But he and his followers are failing to see that it's the future rushing towards us that we need to be looking at.

I’m not sure he’s even as high minded as that. I think nowadays his interest in politics is purely financial.

The Brexit Party doesn’t have members, it has marks.

sevens_a_secret
20-05-2019, 11:03 PM
I’m not sure he’s even as high minded as that. I think nowadays his interest in politics is purely financial.

The Brexit Party doesn’t have members, it has marks.

But that's not unique to Farage. It's the guiding principle of capitalism.

forwardmagpie
21-05-2019, 07:32 AM

I voted to remain in the EU in 1975 but over the last 40 plus years I realised I don’t like the European project. Each to their own views but I fail to see how laws can successfully cover 28 such widely differing countries. If I don’t like the EU now then I don’t think I will like what it becomes in the future. The history of the EU suggests that further integration is more than likely (In fact I think that people who voted remain did not realise what they were voting for).

Now we come to Mr Farage definitely not everyone’s cup of tea but not the devil incarnate either. Does anyone though seriously believe without him we would have had a Referendum or leave would have won the Referendum? I understand the long term split in the Tory party but UKIPs win in the previous EU Elections forced Cameron’s hand.

To be fair after carefully reading Mr Cameron’s £9 million propaganda leaflet I understand what leaving meant.

I have always thought that we would leave on no deal as the EU would find it almost impossible to give us a good deal as that could lead to other countries looking to leave as well.

On a positive note for remainers I also think that vested interests will ensure that the vote was ignored, to quote Ken Livingstones book title “If voting changed anything they’d abolish it”

Simon the Pieman
21-05-2019, 08:20 AM
Sidders for PM...Perpetually Moaning

seriouspie
21-05-2019, 02:11 PM

Of course it is and long may it be so.

macse15
21-05-2019, 03:21 PM

Farage = "Man of the Paypal"

drillerpie
21-05-2019, 04:13 PM
Farage = "Man of the Paypal"

Anonymous donors yes please

Convicted fraudster and money launderer as trusty fundraiser

Plebs are 'low grade people' when he's hanging round with presidents, not at election time though

Privately educated with 13k p/m flat and chauffeur driven Land Rover (undeclared of course) but says he's skint

Visits Julian Assange at the same time Putin and Wikileaks are working together

Got to give him his due, he is intelligent and a very crafty operator. To be able to keep up the image of a patriot and anti establishment figure in light of all that is remarkable really.

forwardmagpie
21-05-2019, 04:50 PM

Plebs are 'low grade people' when he's hanging round with presidents, not at election time though

Privately educated with 13k p/m flat and chauffeur driven Land Rover (undeclared of course) but says he's skint

Got to give him his due, he is intelligent and a very crafty operator. To be able to keep up the image of a patriot and anti establishment figure in light of all that is remarkable really.

Interesting information on Mr Farage, I would like to read more can you post a link as to where your information came from - many thanks

drillerpie
21-05-2019, 05:26 PM
Interesting information on Mr Farage, I would like to read more can you post a link as to where your information came from - many thanks

You can find all of them via Google, one of them is in the news at the moment, or wait until tomorrow when I have time to look them up.

seriouspie
21-05-2019, 05:27 PM

And me please.

SmiffyPie
21-05-2019, 05:43 PM
If there was anything of substance/illegality it would have surfaced in the run up to the referendum. Neither for or against Farage but he is the only one with any balls (mainly because he has nothing to lose) the rest of the shower of shysters are only concerned with their party not the people that voted in the first place. I had a chuckle a couple of days ago listening to some Green party woman saying she supported a second referendum and stated " A second referendum would be a true sign of democracy" !!!!!!! So the first true sign of democracy didn't count then?

forwardmagpie
21-05-2019, 05:54 PM
You can find all of them via Google, one of them is in the news at the moment, or wait until tomorrow when I have time to look them up.

No problem I can wait - thanks

optipez
21-05-2019, 06:16 PM

You've lost the plot Driller. Farage must be the most investigated politician in the country. They've got nothing. The party funding is fake news writ large, his education class politics writ large. How can you blame a boy for the school he's sent to ? That he isn't shelf stacking and living in a bedsit may disappoint you but most people aren't that embittered.

You hate Brexit, fair enough, but smearing Farage demeans you it shows you've given up on reason and decided to play the man not the ball.

There is just no argument that democracy hasn't been trashed by this government and parliament. The vote was three years ago, two missed deadlines later we're still in. You pride yourself on making logical, reasoned posts. You've now trashed yourself and gone pot smoking conspiracy theory nut job, the full Adonis.

JoePass
21-05-2019, 06:39 PM
You've lost the plot Driller. Farage must be the most investigated politician in the country. They've got nothing. The party funding is fake news writ large, his education class politics writ large. How can you blame a boy for the school he's sent to ? That he isn't shelf stacking and living in a bedsit may disappoint you but most people aren't that embittered.

You hate Brexit, fair enough, but smearing Farage demeans you it shows you've given up on reason and decided to play the man not the ball.

There is just no argument that democracy hasn't been trashed by this government and parliament. The vote was three years ago, two missed deadlines later we're still in. You pride yourself on making logical, reasoned posts. You've now trashed yourself and gone pot smoking conspiracy theory nut job, the full Adonis.

Driller is your typical losing remainer. If you don’t like the opposition try to smear them with innuendos and lies. I have a simple answer to this, if you don’t like him, don’t vote for him, it’s called democracy. We will soon be able to see if the smears have worked.

Elite_Pie
21-05-2019, 06:54 PM
but smearing Farage demeans you it shows you've given up on reason and decided to play the man not the ball.

So is the attendance and voting record of Farage as an MEP a smear campaign or a statement of fact?

Elite_Pie
21-05-2019, 07:21 PM
No problem I can wait - thanks

While you're waiting, have a look at this:

https://www.channel4.com/news/nigel-farages-funding-secrets-revealed

I realise that at the moment it's nothing more than an investigation, and Farage is innocent until proven guilty. There are loads of other sites running the story if you type 'Arron Banks Farage funding' into google. It's up to you whether you find any of them credible.

optipez
21-05-2019, 07:43 PM
So is the attendance and voting record of Farage as an MEP a smear campaign or a statement of fact?

It's a fact he freely admits. This vote shouldn't be happening, we should have no MEPs as of Thursday. Voting for Farage to be a hard working high attending MEP isn't the point, it never was, as you well know.
It's like blaming a cat for not being a dog.

Trickytreesreds
21-05-2019, 07:58 PM
Well, well, well.

Seems that hypocrisy has reached new levels.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9122170/nigel-farage-acid-threat-milkshake-attack-brexit-party/

Elite_Pie
21-05-2019, 08:03 PM
Voting for Farage to be a hard working high attending MEP isn't the point, it never was, as you well know.

Rubbish, why isn't it the point?

This isn't a recent thing, Farage has been an MEP for 20 years! He has been bone idle in terms of attendance and voting since day one.

I bet he's been very hard working when claiming expenses.

Elite_Pie
21-05-2019, 08:09 PM
Well, well, well.

Seems that hypocrisy has reached new levels.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9122170/nigel-farage-acid-threat-milkshake-attack-brexit-party/

Heehee! That's what we've been lacking in this discussion, the Sun reader viewpoint! No debate is complete without it. Pick on one isolated case of stupidity and try and portray it as the norm then halfwits like Tricky will no doubt lap it up.

Oops, he just did!

forwardmagpie
21-05-2019, 08:22 PM

This isn't a recent thing, Farage has been an MEP for 20 years! He has been bone idle in terms of attendance and voting since day one.

I expect better from a sage like you Elite.

SmiffyPie
21-05-2019, 08:25 PM
Heehee! That's what we've been lacking in this discussion, the Sun reader viewpoint! No debate is complete without it. Pick on one isolated case of stupidity and try and portray it as the norm then halfwits like Tricky will no doubt lap it up.

Oops, he just did!https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/charity-worker-who-said-nigel-16179264

Sure Tricky isn't a Sun reader but the story is tagged to that paper as it is to The Mirror. (Bet you've missed getting a Tricky Stiffy)

Elite_Pie
21-05-2019, 08:29 PM
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/charity-worker-who-said-nigel-16179264

Sure Tricky isn't a Sun reader.

Right. It must be just coincidence that 80% of his links come from there!

BigFatPie
21-05-2019, 08:35 PM

I know none of this makes any difference, and if you’ve spent the last 10 years thinking Farridge is your kind of guy then like Trump he could go into Trafalgar Square and start shooting and you wouldn’t care.

The man is bent though.. And the Brexit vote was won on the back of money from crooks.

SmiffyPie
21-05-2019, 08:40 PM

I know none of this makes any difference, and if you’ve spent the last 10 years thinking Farridge is your kind of guy then like Trump he could go into Trafalgar Square and start shooting and you wouldn’t care.

The man is bent though.. And the Brexit vote was won on the back of money from crooks.Very damning indeed (the channel4 link).

Elite_Pie
21-05-2019, 08:42 PM

Sure Tricky isn't a Sun reader but the story is tagged to that paper as it is to The Mirror. (Bet you've missed getting a Tricky Stiffy)

As you say, this is all over the news and I've read about eight other reports. All of the eight refer to the dumb woman as a 'charity worker', but the Sun refer to her as a 'Labour supporter'. She may well be a Labour supporter, but did the Sun know that for a fact or did they just use it to score cheap political points?

Trickytreesreds
21-05-2019, 08:47 PM

It's the only time, the **** can get a stiffy these days, Smiffy.

Slag the Sun all you wish. Is it true?
If so, then why will the usual rags ignore it?
Of course had it been in the Guardian, it would be hailed as piece of revelation, for libtards like you.

You give the description of obnoxious dick, a new meaning you sad ****.

SmiffyPie
21-05-2019, 08:48 PM
As you say, this is all over the news and I've read about eight other reports. All of the eight refer to the dumb woman as a 'charity worker', but the Sun refer to her as a 'Labour supporter'. She may well be a Labour supporter, but did the Sun know that for a fact or did they just use it to score cheap political points?Can't disagree with that at all. Pity there isn't an impartial source of news these days.

Trickytreesreds
21-05-2019, 08:54 PM
As you say, this is all over the news and I've read about eight other reports. All of the eight refer to the dumb woman as a 'charity worker', but the Sun refer to her as a 'Labour supporter'. She may well be a Labour supporter, but did the Sun know that for a fact or did they just use it to score cheap political points?

No sunshine. Had the man done that to Corbyn, it would be labelled as a "far right attack"
Had the comment then been changed to "acid attack" the left would be raging about Nazi terrorism in our midst.

You have proven yourself on this thread to be a hypocritical nob first class.
Because it's Farage it's ok and funny.
Any attack on a politician having an opinion is wrong.
Democracy allows anyone to speak. You don't have listen or like them.
The ballot box tells you who believes who.

It seems to me that The lefties in todays Labour have lots in common with the Brown shirts.
Both hate Jews/free speech and are prepared to enforce both with acts of violence.

Elite_Pie
21-05-2019, 08:58 PM
Slag the Sun all you wish. Is it true?

Of course it's true. The woman was incredibly stupid and has apparently deservedly paid the price by losing her job. Anyone in a position like hers who appears to encourage acid attacks even if it was in jest has no excuses.

If so, then why will the usual rags ignore it?

Bit of an own goal there. I had already posted that I had read eight other reports (including the Mirror) so it's hardly been brushed under the carpet. As I said earlier, what a coincidence that of all the reports out there your link happened to be from the Sun!

Elite_Pie
21-05-2019, 09:05 PM
No sunshine. Had the man done that to Corbyn, it would be labelled as a "far right attack".

Of course it wouldn't. That's just wishful thinking on your part.

You have proven yourself on this thread to be a hypocritical nob first class.
Because it's Farage it's ok and funny.

Where did I say it was ok? I didn't, you made that bit up. Have to admit I found the pictures funny but even funnier was the way he reacted like a child having a tantrum rather than using it to his advantage.

Any attack on a politician having an opinion is wrong.

I've already said that.

Have you accepted that Thomas Mair is a far right terrorist or are you still in denial?

Elite_Pie
21-05-2019, 09:21 PM

Just found another report in the Mail (the newspaper for Sun readers who develop a second brain cell) that also describes the woman as a Labour supporter on the basis that "Ms Townsley, who has previously told Facebook followers she voted Labour".

drillerpie
21-05-2019, 10:03 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-48337499

This is what I meant when I said 'anonymous donors yes please'.

The Brexit Party has raised a lot of money in a short time and doesn't verify the names of people donating less than 500 pounds via PayPal as other parties do, which is not an offence on itself unless the same donor donates more than 500 pounds. Problem is that unless you verify the names you have no way of knowing, so a rich foreign businessman or hostile foreign power could have paid for this and there is no way of knowing. The Brexit Party hasn't broken any laws with this but let's say does things a bit differently.

Farage says it's all above board and it's a smear campaign, but remember that Leave.eu (which is basically Farage, Banks et al) denied all wrongdoing regarding campaign finance for the referendum, called it a smear, then in the end quietly admitted breaking the law.

Oh yes and now Farage wants to dismantle the Electoral Commission, so nothing suspicious at all.

drillerpie
21-05-2019, 10:08 PM
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/brexit-party-fundraiser-is-posh-george-once-jailed-in-us-after-money-laundering-sting-gzcdcj23l

This is what I meant when I said 'convicted money launderer as trusty fundraiser'.

The latter part of the article is behind a pay wall but the first part tells you all you need to know.

drillerpie
21-05-2019, 10:15 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/09/nigel-farage-scathing-attack-ukip-low-grade-people

This is an interview from December 2016, so just after the US elections, when Farage was positioning himself physically and metaphorically somewhere up Donald Trump's golden lift shaft.

He describes the rank and file of UKIP as 'low grade people' but don't worry Brexiters I'm sure he doesn't think that about you.

drillerpie
21-05-2019, 10:32 PM
The fact that he was privately educated is common knowledge. The free house and chauffeur driven car has been dealt with by other posters, so let's skip that and move on to the Assange thing.

Here's honest Nige pictured coming out of the Ecuadorian Embassy in 2017. He was also named in an American enquiry as having given a USB drive to Assange before this particular embassy visit, although I have no idea if that claim is true or not.

Anyway Assange is linked to Russian intelligence in the recent report into interference in the US elections, and here's our hero going to have a chat with him. Maybe it was a perfectly innocent visit to ask him if he fancied an interview, but you could easily just send Assange an email, I don't think there was much chance of him being away from his desk.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/marieleconte/wait-what?utm_term=.utWP6KqWJV#.kdJO1g28N9

drillerpie
21-05-2019, 10:36 PM
Driller is your typical losing remainer. If you don’t like the opposition try to smear them with innuendos and lies. I have a simple answer to this, if you don’t like him, don’t vote for him, it’s called democracy. We will soon be able to see if the smears have worked.

You're the man who is only capable of writing 'Marxist scum' whenever anybody mentions Jeremy Corbyn but hopefully you've seen the light and will be engaging in sensible debate rather than smears from now on.

drillerpie
21-05-2019, 10:42 PM

Oh come on, I'm not blaming him for his private education, his wealth or his successful networking, I just find his 'man of the people' act extremely tiresome considering he's the establishment personified.

sidders
22-05-2019, 10:22 AM
Can't disagree with that at all. Pity there isn't an impartial source of news these days.

Umm, just remind me, Smiffy, when were the days that news came from an impartial source? Could it be that we are more aware these days that the presenter of news is often the mediator of news too?

Simon the Pieman
22-05-2019, 01:24 PM
Please Mr FA can Notts County play all the matches they lost again?

forwardmagpie
22-05-2019, 01:31 PM
Oh come on, I'm not blaming him for his private education, his wealth or his successful networking, I just find his 'man of the people' act extremely tiresome considering he's the establishment personified.

Interesting reading - thanks Driller

SmiffyPie
22-05-2019, 03:33 PM
Umm, just remind me, Smiffy, when were the days that news came from an impartial source? Could it be that we are more aware these days that the presenter of news is often the mediator of news too?You are right of course. But I am sure we all remember the days when you had a fair chance of getting some sort of balanced view from a broadsheet, even if the balance was 60/40 in favour of the owner/editor. These days everything is either rabid left or rabid right and the opposite view is tantamount to blasphemy!

The-Mac pie
22-05-2019, 03:49 PM
ahhhhh politics
Brexit....
House of Lords..
It a bit like watching that children’s tv series years ago with the krankies

sidders
22-05-2019, 03:51 PM
I view several papers online and I feel that the Guardian is the paper that strives best to present a balanced viewpoint. Because it often favours the underdog, it gets accused of being left wing.
We live in a largely right wing world ruled by the rich and powerful - the Establishment. They are very clever at setting the climate in a way favourable to them and hardly detectable by the mass of people.

The-Mac pie
22-05-2019, 03:53 PM
I view several papers online and I feel that the Guardian is the paper that strives best to present a balanced viewpoint. Because it often favours the underdog, it gets accused of being left wing.
We live in a largely right wing world ruled by the rich and powerful - the Establishment. They are very clever at setting the climate in a way favourable to them and hardly detectable by the mass of people.

Spot on that sidders

sidders
22-05-2019, 03:54 PM
ahhhhh politics
Brexit....
House of Lords..
It a bit like watching that children’s tv series years ago with the krankies

And Mr Mac pie, you support a football club that is riddled with political intrigue. Politics isn't only about political parties, you know.

The-Mac pie
22-05-2019, 03:59 PM
I’d like to say take I can take them seriously..
But......
I just can’t...
I thought notts county were in a mess..
But this country is being taken to its knees

BigFatPie
22-05-2019, 03:59 PM

Correct Sid. Other newspapers are owned by non domiciled tax avoiding billionaires. Guess whose interests they represent?

Looks like the Tories are finally getting rid of May. Europe claims another PM. Who’ll be the next clown promising unicorns?

The-Mac pie
22-05-2019, 04:03 PM
Correct Sid. Other newspapers are owned by non domiciled tax avoiding billionaires. Guess whose interests they represent?

Looks like the Tories are finally getting rid of May. Europe claims another PM. Who’ll be the next clown promising unicorns?
Infact..
Hardy for “Priminister”

JoePass
22-05-2019, 04:11 PM

Bring it on Nigel.

Bohinen
22-05-2019, 04:32 PM

I can't agree with that at all. The Guardian doesn't favour the underdog except in patronising articles where journalists leave their London bubble on an awayday to somewhere suitably Northern (to them), like Stoke, Middlesborough or Wigan and select interviewees to say stupid and predictable things to make the Guardian's point. That point is generally that the working classes are stupid and not fit to hold opnions which disagree with the intellectual elite. Like voting Leave, for example.

The Guardian is part of the Establishment. Can I suggest a better paper that you can trust? No, unfortunately.

BigFatPie
22-05-2019, 05:20 PM
Bring it on Nigel.

Please don’t call me Nigel.

i961pie
22-05-2019, 06:24 PM

Probably gave Farage a few thousand more votes

i961pie
22-05-2019, 06:32 PM

He should be in the House of Lords then if being bone idle and claiming expenses is compulsory:P

Elite_Pie
22-05-2019, 08:22 PM
Bring it on Nigel.

Remember how you used to post "in Dave we trust" and "in Theresa we trust"?

Your judgement was poor then, but your arse licking of Farage is even worse.

sevens_a_secret
22-05-2019, 08:51 PM
Bring it on Nigel.

I think you mean "Bring it on, Nigel".

What you actually wrote was an instruction to use Nigel as a beast of burden.

JoePass
22-05-2019, 09:29 PM
I think you mean "Bring it on, Nigel".

What you actually wrote was an instruction to use Nigel as a beast of burden.

Exactly,took you a while to work that out.

sevens_a_secret
22-05-2019, 10:05 PM
Exactly,took you a while to work that out.

So you were saying that Nigel is a donkey? No argument there.

Notsohumblepie
22-05-2019, 10:35 PM
So you were saying that Nigel is a donkey? No argument there.

La pie qui boit et détruit son cerveau , il faut un âne pour repérer un âne

dam617
23-05-2019, 12:23 AM

Only the Brexit Party uses PayPal eh?
If you want dirty tricks why don't you look into who's behind the fake adverts appearing on billboards (breaking all spending rules too) which are meant to look like BP adverts.
I'll start you off with an organisation called 'Led By Donkeys' and finishing with a Hungarian Jabba The Hutt look-alike pulling the strings.
Again.

forwardmagpie
23-05-2019, 06:27 AM
If you want dirty tricks why don't you look into who's behind the fake adverts appearing on billboards (breaking all spending rules too) which are meant to look like BP adverts.
I'll start you off with an organisation called 'Led By Donkeys' and finishing with a Hungarian Jabba The Hutt look-alike pulling the strings.
Again.

Raised £438,000 so far

BigFatPie
23-05-2019, 06:36 AM
Again.

All Led by Donkeys does is to put up billboards with past quotes by Brexiters themselves. Most of them have said something stupid or something they’d rather not be reminded of so they’ve got plenty to go on. They’re crowdfunded and anyway don’t claim to be a political party with all the rules that should go along with that.

You’re a poor deluded victim of fake news on the internet, only too willing to believe anything that backs up your racist and anti-Semitic pre conceptions.

i961pie
23-05-2019, 06:53 AM
All Led by Donkeys does is to put up billboards with past quotes by Brexiters themselves. Most of them have said something stupid or something they’d rather not be reminded of so they’ve got plenty to go on. They’re crowdfunded and anyway don’t claim to be a political party with all the rules that should go along with that.

You’re a poor deluded victim of fake news on the internet, only too willing to believe anything that backs up your racist and anti-Semitic pre conceptions.

Many politicians of all persuasions have said something stupid that they don't want reminding of, it is not just brexiteers and fake news on the internet also applies to all sides. But you believe what suits your opinion it's human nature.

forwardmagpie
23-05-2019, 06:54 AM

Very true BFP, I’m sure fake news only comes from side of the argument.

Are LBD linked to an environmental protest group or is it fake news?

drillerpie
23-05-2019, 07:06 AM

No. I didn't make that claim that at any point, and the link I posted states, in the interest of objectivity, that other parties also accept donations via PayPal. The difference between the Brexit party and other parties is the information they ask for and the efforts they make to verify it.

Nice straw man argument though.

drillerpie
23-05-2019, 07:09 AM
Many politicians of all persuasions have said something stupid that they don't want reminding of, it is not just brexiteers and fake news on the internet also applies to all sides

Do you think it applies to all sides in the same measure?

BigFatPie
23-05-2019, 07:18 AM
Very true BFP, I’m sure fake news only comes from side of the argument.

Are LBD linked to an environmental protest group or is it fake news?

No idea. It wasn’t me who brought up LBD, it was the eejit Forest fan above. What do you think to the anti Semitic Soros theme he brought up as well? Are you on that side?

forwardmagpie
23-05-2019, 07:24 AM
No idea. It wasn’t me who brought up LBD, it was the eejit Forest fan above. What do you think to the anti Semitic Soros theme he brought up as well? Are you on that side?

I have no idea what his Jabba the hut reference is but of course I am not anti Semitic have I come over as a Labour voter??

Bohinen
23-05-2019, 08:16 AM
I couldn't give a monkey's whether the Brexit Party only takes Paypal or not as I'm not stupid enough to send them any money. What I do have a problem with is the Paypal site being down this morning when I have to pay for something on ebay. Are some milkshake throwing EU fans behind this loss of service?

BigFatPie
23-05-2019, 08:57 AM
I have no idea what his Jabba the hut reference is but of course I am not anti Semitic have I come over as a Labour voter??

Hehehe. Yep many on the hard left are anti-Semites. I know because I’ve met them. The differences between the far right and far left are sometimes wafer thin.

Have a look online about the various George Soros tropes put about by the sort of people Mr Dam617 is a fan of. While you’re at it, you and 1961pie could look up ‘whataboutery’ and ‘false equivalence’. Very enlightening.

Hey kids, don’t forget to vote today!

forwardmagpie
23-05-2019, 09:08 AM
Hehehe. Yep many on the hard left are anti-Semites. I know because I’ve met them. The differences between the far right and far left are sometimes wafer thin.

Have a look online about the various George Soros tropes put about by the sort of people Mr Dam617 is a fan of. While you’re at it, you and 1961pie could look up ‘whataboutery’ and ‘false equivalence’. Very enlightening.

Thanks - whataboutery is very interesting 😊

forwardmagpie
23-05-2019, 03:22 PM
Don’t you just love the friendly debate politics has become.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/23/brexit-party-pensioner-hit-milkshake-outside-polling-station-9661212/amp/

i961pie
23-05-2019, 05:16 PM
Do you think it applies to all sides in the same measure?

No I think the remain side have made the more ludicrous statements.

i961pie
23-05-2019, 05:19 PM

We can all look up things that suit your argument the same as you ignoring things that don't, that is my point.
He says she says.

Bohinen
23-05-2019, 05:38 PM

Most people having a go at Corbyn for being an anti-Semite had to look it up first. It's just a convenient stick to beat him with. I have known hard left people too and it isn't Jews they dislike, it's the Israeli government. I mean, you do realise Karl Marx was a Jew, right? Before anyone starts, I don't have strong views on the subject so take your arguments elsewhere.

Should I ask you what I'm allowed to vote first? Can I vote Labour or does that make me an anti-Semite? Should we vote LibDem and conveniently forget what they did in 2010? Or Change UK and CHUKa Umunna (see what he did there?) or Heidi 'I need to join a democratic party/I'm going to resign because I didn't get my own way' Allen. And the awful Soubry woman, and Chris Leslie. No thanks.

Elite_Pie
23-05-2019, 06:56 PM
No I think the remain side have made the more ludicrous statements.

In that case, please could you tell me a remain statement that was more ludicrous than leavers suggesting that the NHS could get an extra £350 million per week if we left the EU?

I'd love to hear it.

dam617
23-05-2019, 06:56 PM

Anti Semitic? Pleeeease, put down those pearls you sanctimonious tawt. I had no idea what religion he might follow and I don't care - I despise him because he's a real-life Bond villain.

One of my oldest and best friends is part of a well known Jewish family from Nottingham - his dad is quite famous in football around these parts.

forwardmagpie
23-05-2019, 07:26 PM
In that case, please could you tell me a remain statement that was more ludicrous than leavers suggesting that the NHS could get an extra £350 million per week if we left the EU?

I'd love to hear it.

Worth a read Elite

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/21/ludicrous-remainers-pretend-voters-didnt-know-voting/amp/

Elite_Pie
23-05-2019, 07:37 PM
Worth a read Elite

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/21/ludicrous-remainers-pretend-voters-didnt-know-voting/amp/

I wouldn't have minded reading it, but it only allowed me to read the first few lines before asking me to register an account or subscribe to read more. I don't have the inclination to do either. I can still take issue with the bit it did allow me to read on the basis of the headline alone which said "It's ludicrous of Remainers to pretend voters didn't know what they were voting for". Of course it's not ludicrous, it's become a matter of fact that leavers didn't know what they were voting for. Unless you think all of them are happy with May's deal, and I doubt you would claim that.

i961pie
23-05-2019, 08:04 PM

I'd love to hear it.

Calm down EP it was a sarcastic tongue in cheek reply.
But has you asked the statements about stock market collapse, house prices crashing and 800,00 job losses from the likes of Carney and Osbourne were pretty ludicrous.
Plus as you say it was only a suggestion not a statement of fact in ''let's fund the NHS'' not give them all of the £350 million.

bridpie78
23-05-2019, 08:39 PM
But has you asked the statements about stock market collapse, house prices crashing and 800,00 job losses from the likes of Carney and Osbourne were pretty ludicrous.
Plus as you say it was only a suggestion not a statement of fact in ''let's fund the NHS'' not give them all of the £350 million.

exactly,it wasn't dubbed 'project fear' for no reason

remainers still clinging to the idea that if that figure hadn't been on the buses then they would have won...peoples decisions were based on lots of other things and even if that bus had said £1 or £1Bn they still wouldn't have voted the other way and you still would have lost...get over it already

Trickytreesreds
23-05-2019, 08:45 PM

Wasting your breath 61

Though you did miss out-
The lines of white head stones and the emergency Brexit tax that will have to be imposed.

bridpie78
23-05-2019, 08:48 PM
Wasting your breath 61

Though you did miss out-
The lines of white head stones and the emergency Brexit tax that will have to be imposed.

and what about having to get a new passport ......in blue!!!! the horror

Elite_Pie
23-05-2019, 08:57 PM
exactly,it wasn't dubbed 'project fear' for no reason

remainers still clinging to the idea that if that figure hadn't been on the buses then they would have won...peoples decisions were based on lots of other things and even if that bus had said £1 or £1Bn they still wouldn't have voted the other way and you still would have lost...get over it already

But surely your admission that the original vote was won / lost on lies and scare stories from both sides means it was a farce?

drillerpie
23-05-2019, 08:58 PM
Don’t you just love the friendly debate politics has become.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/23/brexit-party-pensioner-hit-milkshake-outside-polling-station-9661212/amp/

Not good.

BigFatPie
23-05-2019, 09:06 PM
Not good.

Staged.

forwardmagpie
23-05-2019, 09:07 PM
Staged.

How do you know that?

bridpie78
23-05-2019, 09:08 PM
But surely your admission that the original vote was won / lost on lies and scare stories from both sides means it was a farce?

where did i admit that? i said peoples decisions were based on lots of other things, i was capable of making up my own mind without any assistance

anyway i don't care if it was a farce or not....we won and the more losers whinge about it being wrong and unfair the more entrenched the winners will be in their positions so keep it up it makes us feel good when you're moaning, we love it..we're man city and you're liverpool boohoo XD

i961pie
23-05-2019, 09:09 PM

Which means every general elections a farce

forwardmagpie
23-05-2019, 09:12 PM
I wouldn't have minded reading it, but it only allowed me to read the first few lines before asking me to register an account or subscribe to read more. I don't have the inclination to do either. I can still take issue with the bit it did allow me to read on the basis of the headline alone which said "It's ludicrous of Remainers to pretend voters didn't know what they were voting for". Of course it's not ludicrous, it's become a matter of fact that leavers didn't know what they were voting for. Unless you think all of them are happy with May's deal, and I doubt you would claim that.

Well worth the money Elite

Read Mr Cameron's £9 million propaganda and you will know what people were voting for - everything he said would happen if we voted leave.
I think you maybe confusing Parliament with the electorate, an easy mistake to make.

optipez
23-05-2019, 09:37 PM
Staged.

Oh dear. Do you really take your news sources from Alistair Campbell's conspiracy theory crazed tweets?
Independent witnesses not enough for you?
Another one gone the full Adonis.

Elite_Pie
23-05-2019, 09:44 PM
anyway i don't care if it was a farce or not....we won and the more losers whinge about it being wrong and unfair the more entrenched the winners will be in their positions so keep it up it makes us feel good when you're moaning, we love it..we're man city and you're liverpool boohoo XD

I see what you mean by that analogy. Just like the leave campaign, Man City are under investigation for breaking the rules on spending.

And as for "we won", until a deal is finalised nobody knows who won. Are you happy with May's deal, which is the only one on the table at the moment? I suspect very few leavers voted for that 3 years ago.

BigFatPie
23-05-2019, 09:48 PM
Oh dear. Do you really take your news sources from Alistair Campbell's conspiracy theory crazed tweets?

Righto. It looks like he’s dropped his breakfast on himself. The same people who are conned by Farage’s bollox will be taken in by this nonsense, cos they want to be.

bridpie78
23-05-2019, 09:49 PM
I see what you mean by that analogy. Just like the leave campaign, Man City are under investigation for breaking the rules on spending.

And as for "we won", until a deal is finalised nobody knows who won. Are you happy with May's deal, which is the only one on the table at the moment? I suspect very few leavers voted for that 3 years ago.

being sensible and perfectly honest i don't really care anymore it's dragged out for so long with no end in sight that i have completely lost interest,i know that whatever happens will be more in the interests of the politicians than the people and i'm resigned to the fact that nothing i say or do matters very much and any time dwelling on it is just wasted energy.
i've wasted most of today being a nob on here talking about something that i don't give a stuff about anymore

optipez
23-05-2019, 10:00 PM
Righto. It looks like he’s dropped his breakfast on himself. The same people who are conned by Farage’s bollox will be taken in by this nonsense, cos they want to be.

So you're doubling down and saying 70 year old ex paratrooper with an exemplary service record who is known locally as a good man and whom witnesses saw have a shake thrown at him has staged a hoax. Nothing whatsoever to corroborate your version of events other than Alistair Campbell's badly judged and highly offensive tweet.
You've lost the plot.

BigFatPie
23-05-2019, 10:11 PM
So you're doubling down and saying 70 year old ex paratrooper with an exemplary service record who is known locally as a good man and whom witnesses saw have a shake thrown at him has staged a hoax. Nothing whatsoever to corroborate your version of events other than Alistair Campbell's badly judged and highly offensive tweet.
You've lost the plot.

He’s actually 81 but I don’t see what his age has to do with anything. No doubling down from me, you believed this happened, I’m calling bullsh!t. I’m sure it earned the Brexit “Party” a few extra votes so it’s job done.

optipez
23-05-2019, 10:28 PM
He’s actually 81 but I don’t see what his age has to do with anything. No doubling down from me, you believed this happened, I’m calling bullsh!t. I’m sure it earned the Brexit “Party” a few extra votes so it’s job done.

As logic goes that's right up there with the earth is flat and the world is only 10,000 years old. Call it what you like but unless you back it up with a scintilla of truth it's nonsense.

Redrag
23-05-2019, 10:34 PM

Were the eye-witnesses lying?

BigFatPie
23-05-2019, 10:46 PM
As logic goes that's right up there with the earth is flat and the world is only 10,000 years old. Call it what you like but unless you back it up with a scintilla of truth it's nonsense.

Huh? There’s loads of actual evidence that the earth isn’t flat or 10,000 years old. This is nothing like that.

The only evidence I’ve seen that this happened as reported is those crappy photos which look precisely nothing like someone’s chucked milkshake over him. Smeared yoghurt perhaps but not milkshake. If you can link to something else, fire away. As with all these things, the truth usually gets out eventually.

i961pie
24-05-2019, 02:30 AM

Exactly my point, you only believe what you want because it suits your argument.
Fingers in your ears nah nah nah I'm not listening;D

drillerpie
24-05-2019, 07:37 AM

I suppose the other one would be me even though I posted links from reputable sources to back up what I said and you didn't contest any of it.

drillerpie
24-05-2019, 07:42 AM
Staged.

It might have been it this occasion, I have no idea, but it has certainly taken off as a form of protest and nothing good can come of it.

BigFatPie
24-05-2019, 08:39 AM
It might have been it this occasion, I have no idea, but it has certainly taken off as a form of protest and nothing good can come of it.

Agreed. People have been locked up for threatening to murder Labour MPs and they received less publicity than this conman. And obviously another Labour MP actually has been murdered.

Brexit has changed this country completely and the bloke responsible is currently publishing his memoirs.

Trickytreesreds
24-05-2019, 08:49 AM
Agreed. People have been locked up for threatening to murder Labour MPs and they received less publicity than this conman. And obviously another Labour MP actually has been murdered.

Brexit has changed this country completely and the bloke responsible is currently publishing his memoirs.

As normal, it's always poor Labour victims with you isn't it?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/527771/Nigel-Farage-UKIP-leader-death-threats-against-family

Tell the truth for once

CryptoGrandad
24-05-2019, 09:32 AM

Well if the government actually used out NI payments to fund the NHS then probably the NHS wouldn't be in such a mess.

BigFatPie
24-05-2019, 11:39 AM
As normal, it's always poor Labour victims with you isn't it?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/527771/Nigel-Farage-UKIP-leader-death-threats-against-family

Tell the truth for once

I’m talking about actual cases where MPs were murdered or there were plots to murder them by neo Nazis with people being convicted and as a comparison you link to a Daily Star article with some made up bolox about Farridge.

Someone should really ration your internet access.

Notsohumblepie
24-05-2019, 11:49 AM
I’m talking about actual cases where MPs were murdered or there were plots to murder them by neo Nazis with people being convicted and as a comparison you link to a Daily Star article with some made up bolox about Farridge.

If you've been diagnosed with OCD , get Advice from "Mind". From diagnosis to treatment options, they cover all key areas of mental health support.

BigFatPie
24-05-2019, 12:03 PM
If you've been diagnosed with OCD , get Advice from "Mind". From diagnosis to treatment options, they cover all key areas of mental health support.

Great post!

Elite_Pie
24-05-2019, 12:06 PM

That post suggests you have run out of anything sensible or constructive to say. Is suggesting that someone that you don't happen to agree with is mentally ill really the best that you can do?

Trickytreesreds
24-05-2019, 05:20 PM

Of course, "made up bollox"

You've excelled yourself again.

Like when you and your commie clan, were screaming ""Russia didn't do it". It's a plot.
The same with anything Labour related. Momentum can do no wrong. ANTIFA are angels.

Any thing said against the, is "made up bollox"

My cat has more credibility than you.

Elite_Pie
24-05-2019, 05:22 PM

Your cats sh!t has more credibility than you!

i961pie
24-05-2019, 07:47 PM
That post suggests you have run out of anything sensible or constructive to say. Is suggesting that someone that you don't happen to agree with is mentally ill really the best that you can do?

BFP regularly insults anyone who he doesn't happen to agree with.

Elite_Pie
24-05-2019, 07:57 PM
BFP regularly insults anyone who he doesn't happen to agree with.

Many of us do. Not many of us suggest mental health charities to 'win' an argument however.

SmiffyPie
24-05-2019, 09:31 PM
Your cats sh!t has more credibility than you!Deleted!

SwalePie
24-05-2019, 09:39 PM
Come on boys, calm down and play nicely ;)

Elite_Pie
24-05-2019, 10:31 PM
Deleted!

I can validate the post if you want me to.

BigFatPie
24-05-2019, 10:50 PM
Of course, "made up bollox"

You've excelled yourself again.

Like when you and your commie clan, were screaming ""Russia didn't do it". It's a plot.
The same with anything Labour related. Momentum can do no wrong. ANTIFA are angels.

Any thing said against the, is "made up bollox"

What in f00ks name are you talking about?

BigFatPie
24-05-2019, 10:59 PM

What do you think now?

i961pie
25-05-2019, 05:43 AM
Many of us do. Not many of us suggest mental health charities to 'win' an argument however.

Being called a racist isn't great either because you have a different political opinion.
Many typical working class areas and long time Labour voters elected to leave the EU are they all racist?

forwardmagpie
29-05-2019, 04:38 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-48337499

This is what I meant when I said 'anonymous donors yes please'.

The Brexit Party has raised a lot of money in a short time and doesn't verify the names of people donating less than 500 pounds via PayPal as other parties do, which is not an offence on itself unless the same donor donates more than 500 pounds. Problem is that unless you verify the names you have no way of knowing, so a rich foreign businessman or hostile foreign power could have paid for this and there is no way of knowing. The Brexit Party hasn't broken any laws with this but let's say does things a bit differently.

Farage says it's all above board and it's a smear campaign, but remember that Leave.eu (which is basically Farage, Banks et al) denied all wrongdoing regarding campaign finance for the referendum, called it a smear, then in the end quietly admitted breaking the law.

Oh yes and now Farage wants to dismantle the Electoral Commission, so nothing suspicious at all.

Just out of interest Driller do you know what the outcome was of review of the Brexit Party funding by the Electoral Commission.

I saw lots of headlines about their review but I haven't seen anything about what they found.

jonnyt1
29-05-2019, 04:47 PM
Given the all clear