PDA

View Full Version : Come on Derby!

SwalePie
27-05-2019, 01:41 PM
Will Derby successfully fly the East Midlands' flag into the Premiership [The Land of Milk and Honey?] this afternoon?

Come on you Rams! I also hope both Bennett and Grealish have good games. May the best team win.

Dunce
27-05-2019, 01:51 PM
Yes looking forward to it. Come on you Rams!!!

SwalePie
27-05-2019, 01:53 PM
Apparently a win today is worth £170m or £300m if they go up and avoid relegation for one season. Insane figures which combine to illustrate all that's wrong with English football IMHO.

Dunce
27-05-2019, 02:01 PM
Totally agree with you SwP. I can see a lot of lower clubs having pro/semi pro squads in the not to distant future. The gulf is immense. Terrible shame.

Glad2BeAPie
27-05-2019, 02:54 PM
Just want a Derby win, to upset the Rushcliffe side, that would be awesome and to keep reminding them at work

legs77
27-05-2019, 03:13 PM
Villa much the better side so far can't see them losing this.

BanjoPie
27-05-2019, 03:18 PM
Just want a Derby win, to upset the Rushcliffe side, that would be awesome and to keep reminding them at work

Your hate of others is a pitiful reason for wanting Derby to win

Trickytreesreds
27-05-2019, 03:20 PM

well it isn't going well for you at the minute. Non league and your one last hope of spite vanishing fast

nw6pie
27-05-2019, 03:20 PM
Derby have been very poor, but neither team looks good enough to survive in the Premiership. 2-0 to Villa thanks to some dreadful goalkeeping for the second goal.

Elite_Pie
27-05-2019, 03:30 PM

Bollox. It's in the blood for many Notts fans, and it's the same for every club.

Have you forgotten how Forest fans gleefully and repeatedly called Derby "The worst team in history" when they got the record low number of points in the Premiership? Where were Forest at the time? They were playing in Division 3!

legs77
27-05-2019, 03:31 PM
Derby have a good squad for championship football but they would get slaughtered in the premier league defending is woeful.

Trickytreesreds
27-05-2019, 03:33 PM
Bollox. It's in the blood for many Notts fans, and it's the same for every club.

Have you forgotten how Forest fans gleefully and repeatedly called Derby "The worst team in history" when they got the record low number of points in the Premiership? Where were Forest at the time? They were playing in Division 3!

Errrrrrrrrrrrm, I hate to point out. But NFFC and DCFC are the fiercest of rivals.
The piss taking comes to both set ups. Your claim to fame is, that you want us to hate you as much.
We don't. xxxx

ps - still the worst team in history, 11 points

forwardmagpie
27-05-2019, 03:36 PM

Didn’t remember that, made me smile.

SwalePie
27-05-2019, 03:37 PM
Not looking good for the Rams but at least our Jack will get to captain the team he's supported all his life back into the top division.

EDIT: Ooh the Rams have pulled a goal back with 9 minutes to go!

nw6pie
27-05-2019, 03:39 PM
Derby making a game of it now - 2-1. Finally pushing men forward.

BigFatPie
27-05-2019, 03:51 PM
A shame he got injured for us but Mason Bennett looks nowhere near the standard for top end Championship.

Why he started and Waghorn and Marriott were sat on the bench only Lampard knows.

BanjoPie
27-05-2019, 03:52 PM

I'm a better man than them & you Elite

BanjoPie
27-05-2019, 03:55 PM
Villa 2 - 1 Derby - Well I suppose Forest fans will be pleased.

Elite_Pie
27-05-2019, 03:57 PM
Errrrrrrrrrrrm, I hate to point out. But NFFC and DCFC are the fiercest of rivals.
The piss taking comes to both set ups.

That's pretty much what I was saying when I stated "it's the same for every club". Every club has rivals that they like to see doing badly. Unfortunately, you were too stupid to work it out.

Your claim to fame is, that you want us to hate you as much.
We don't. xxxx.

Wrong again, I hate Forest but I don't give a flying f#ck what Forest fans think of us. That's up to them.

ps - still the worst team in history, 11 points

Well done on managing a third mistake in one post! If you had put 'the worst team in Premiership history' you would be factually correct. If they were the worst team in history, what does that make you (or us) who both finished well below them?

drillerpie
27-05-2019, 03:59 PM
A shame he got injured for us but Mason Bennett looks nowhere near the standard for top end Championship.

Why he started and Waghorn and Marriott were sat on the bench only Lampard knows.

I don't think Bennett had a poor game but Derby looked much better after their substitutions.

legs77
27-05-2019, 04:05 PM
That Dean Smith has done a great job where he has been Brentford/Walsall.

Like Wilder at Northampton Halifax Oxford Sheff Utd.

Never got talked about for premier league jobs but both have got there anyway.

Trickytreesreds
27-05-2019, 04:09 PM
That's pretty much what I was saying when I stated "it's the same for every club". Every club has rivals that they like to see doing badly. Unfortunately, you were too stupid to work it out.

Wrong again, I hate Forest but I don't give a flying f#ck what Forest fans think of us. That's up to them.

Well done on managing a third mistake in one post! If you had put 'the worst team in Premiership history' you would be factually correct. If they were the worst team in history, what does that make you (or us) who both finished well below them?

Errrrrrrm, no one remembers where you or I finished sad act.
Set in stone, worst team in history. Always remembered until someone else beats it.
Key word you missed to explain sunshine, "rivals"
But you're too thick to realise, that it doesn't include you.

Elite_Pie
27-05-2019, 04:20 PM
Set in stone, worst team in history. Always remembered until someone else beats it.

Read my previous post slowly, then read it again. It has all the answers if you are clever enough to spot them.

SwalePie
27-05-2019, 04:31 PM

To be fair they were merely, if judged purely on points accrued, the worst in Premier League history, not the worst team in history. That might be us last season, for what it's worth. So, 'set in stone'? Err, no.

Let's be honest, the only reason you're all chipper is because your Championship rivals lost the play off final.

jonnyt1
27-05-2019, 04:58 PM
I’ve spoken to Jack he’s well on his way :) The question is Villa or Spurs next season?

SwalePie
27-05-2019, 05:09 PM
I’ve spoken to Jack he’s well on his way :) The question is Villa or Spurs next season?

Nah, he really should come back and join the Magpies Revolution in the NL :)

ivansneck
27-05-2019, 05:59 PM

Or teams who got fewer than 11 points in a season, e.g Doncaster?

Trickytreesreds
27-05-2019, 06:15 PM
To be fair they were merely, if judged purely on points accrued, the worst in Premier League history, not the worst team in history. That might be us last season, for what it's worth. So, 'set in stone'? Err, no.

Let's be honest, the only reason you're all chipper is because your Championship rivals lost the play off final.

Of course I am, :s

My sons in laws are all sheep shaggers. I couldn't stand it all season with them bursting my ear drum.
Two of the biggest games in the champs as well.

Ps when did you last hear anyone else mention on tv of the worst ever points total?

FACT, lowest ever total over a season for 3 points in a win=

Fewest points in a season (3 points for a win – 38 matches): 11, Derby County (Premier League, 2007–08)

Worst team in history, until someone sets one lower.

SwalePie
27-05-2019, 07:01 PM

My sons in laws are all sheep shaggers. I couldn't stand it all season with them bursting my ear drum.

Ps when did you last hear anyone else mention on tv of the worst ever points total?

Fewest points in a season (3 points for a win – 38 matches): 11, Derby County (Premier League, 2007–08)

Fair enough, I really did think a team in the EFL had done worse but every day's a school day ;)

Elite_Pie
27-05-2019, 07:19 PM

So applying that logic you must think Forest were a worse team than Stevenage last season.

Trickytreesreds
27-05-2019, 07:31 PM
So applying that logic you must think Forest were a worse team than Stevenage last season.

Oh grow up.

You was wrong, but would never admit it.

They could catch a murderer, covered in blood, standing over the corpse holding a knife. Saying, I'm glad I killed the barsted in front of 39 witnesses.
But if you said he was a decent bloke, the world would be wrong.

Dick head

SmiffyPie
27-05-2019, 07:46 PM
Oh grow up.

They could catch a murderer, covered in blood, standing over the corpse holding a knife. Saying, I'm glad I killed the barsted in front of 39 witnesses.

Dick head;)

Elite_Pie
27-05-2019, 07:57 PM
Oh grow up.

Dick head

Have you been drinking?

Glad2BeAPie
27-05-2019, 08:57 PM

I don't hate anyone from the Rushcliffe side.

slack_pie
28-05-2019, 04:14 AM

Part of me hope he gets the big move he deserves, and then maybe gets a place in the England team. But then again, there's something wonderful about a passionate young player captaining the club he loves. Can't get better than that really.

sidders
28-05-2019, 07:47 AM
Hatred is a wasted emotion

forwardmagpie
28-05-2019, 07:59 AM
Hatred is a wasted emotion

Why is it a wasted emotion Sid.

For some irrational reason I still hate Bristol Rovers but them losing brings me joy.

irish_pie
29-05-2019, 06:04 PM
That Dean Smith has done a great job where he has been Brentford/Walsall.

Like Wilder at Northampton Halifax Oxford Sheff Utd.

Never got talked about for premier league jobs but both have got there anyway.

Agreed Legs... 2 of the best managers in the game at the moment.... Dean Smith did a good job at Villa, that can't be denied but the job Wilder has done at Sheff Utd is unbelievable.... limited resources and he got them promoted twice in 3 years, that guy is a rare talent.