PDA

View Full Version : A Big Reveal

NottsOnTheUp
30-05-2019, 08:07 PM
Are we gearing up for a big reveal soon (tomorrow would be a good day!) Leigh Curtis keeps doing Q&A’s but I’m thinking can’t say too much for legal reasons. But he has gone incredibly quiet on Twitter, as has Charlie Slater. As the main links between fans and the club, just makes me wonder if there is a big reveal in the cards imminently? I live in hope.

Chicken Balti Pie
30-05-2019, 08:54 PM
They've gone quiet because there is nothing to report maybe? I don't think there will be a big reveal tomorrow personally

jackal2
30-05-2019, 08:54 PM
Well, to be quite blunt, the deal needs to be there now, otherwise I'm having serious doubts about what will happen on 5th June.

Bohinen
30-05-2019, 09:07 PM
I wouldn't imagine Leigh Curtis is quiet for legal reasons, more like he knows nothing. He seems to be stealing a living.

HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY
30-05-2019, 09:11 PM
Not happening !
I stated it nearly a week ago and nothing has changed ! I stand by my statement

snipe_pie
30-05-2019, 09:43 PM
It’s all gone quiet because it’s more than likely gone tits up.

slack_pie
31-05-2019, 03:50 AM
Are we gearing up for a big reveal soon (tomorrow would be a good day!) Leigh Curtis keeps doing Q&A’s but I’m thinking can’t say too much for legal reasons. But he has gone incredibly quiet on Twitter, as has Charlie Slater. As the main links between fans and the club, just makes me wonder if there is a big reveal in the cards imminently? I live in hope.

We were saying the same thing last Friday.

MAD_MAGPIE
31-05-2019, 12:59 PM
We are now at a key point with it being the end of May. All we have learned this month that we know publicly (that has been released via the media) is that on the last day of the season 4th May was it not apparently quoted by AH 7-10 days.

Then the SA consortium released a statement on 22nd May (9 days ago) that they had made an offer for the club on the previous Friday which would have been 17th May which is now two weeks ago.

That's it as I understand. Has anything officially been released about AH accepting the offer?

Until we hear anything else from official channels as far as I'm concerned the rest is just gossip, rumor and hearsay. Although going into June it's concerning that we still appear to have this instability at the club.