PDA

View Full Version : 5m for Rodriguez

viaductbaggies
04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/06/04/jay-rodriguez-could-leave-west-brom-summer-just-5m-due-release/

1st Evans now Rodriguez how many more have very low release clauses ?

Perhaps not as much money coming in as we all expected

Palmeras
04-06-2019, 07:46 PM
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/06/04/jay-rodriguez-could-leave-west-brom-summer-just-5m-due-release/

1st Evans now Rodriguez how many more have very low release clauses ?

Perhaps not as much money coming in as we all expected

How bloody stupid are this board we lost money on Evans and now Jay we are going to lose 11mill on Jay how do they keep their jobs pathetic, what manager is going to take this job

baggieal
04-06-2019, 07:54 PM
How bloody stupid are this board we lost money on Evans and now Jay we are going to lose 11mill on Jay how do they keep their jobs pathetic, what manager is going to take this job

It begins with A!! Complete joke of a club!

Johnny on the spot 1
05-06-2019, 11:51 AM
It begins with A!! Complete joke of a club!

Unbelievable !

Prando
06-06-2019, 06:43 AM
If the reports are true, it appears that JRod was being courted by a number of Premiership clubs and the clause insertion was to ensure he stayed with us for 1 year in the Championship.

Yarmbaggie
06-06-2019, 11:58 AM
If the reports are true, it appears that JRod was being courted by a number of Premiership clubs and the clause insertion was to ensure he stayed with us for 1 year in the Championship.

No fan of our recruitment department or CEO but sometimes the only way that you can get a deal done is to agree to a clause that you don’t really want. Obviously at his age JRod was protecting his position if we didn’t go up and who can blame him. If I had have been his agent I would have insisted upon such a clause.

As for the club should we sign him with the clause in or not? On balance I think we needed his goals and therefore I wouldn’t criticise them for agreeing to the clause if that was the only way that we could get JRod and I suspect it was.

As our politicians need to realise sometimes in negotiations you have to give more than ideally what you want to get the end result you need.

Can’t believe I have just posted this supporting our CEO and money men!!!