PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Nolan

Derek57
05-07-2019, 10:15 AM
Didn't expect to see him come crawling out of Ashleys backside! Defending him on Talksport apparently.
Mike this and Mike that and it sounds cringeworthy. Wonder what Ash has on him?
What with him and Simon Jordon making their gobs going, feels like the Ashley PR machine is stirring ready to feed us the no sale ****e.

ghostrider
05-07-2019, 10:28 AM
Didn't expect to see him come crawling out of Ashleys backside! Defending him on Talksport apparently.
Mike this and Mike that and it sounds cringeworthy. Wonder what Ash has on him?
What with him and Simon Jordon making their gobs going, feels like the Ashley PR machine is stirring ready to feed us the no sale ****e.

Or maybe they're just telling it how it is.
Not everyone has to hate Ashley you know.

Derek57
05-07-2019, 10:36 AM
FFS here we go.

Kal
05-07-2019, 10:57 AM
FFS here we go.

He's a Mackem. Ashley's a hero to them.

toptoon
05-07-2019, 10:58 AM
FFS here we go.

Either a stunning mis judgement on Nolan’s part or he’s after a job.
Either way it’s disappointing.

usedtobeshearer
05-07-2019, 11:05 AM
No...just Newcastle supporters that can actually make sense of facts instead of ignoring them because of a preformed opinion.

Sclox
05-07-2019, 11:51 AM
Fk Kevin Nolan after that.

Another cnt.

"Mike wants a sale"

"What hes done within the ground is fantastic"

"Mike is trying to give the fans what they want"

"You cant fault Mike"

"Mike has done all he can to move the ub forward"

"I am sure Mike will give money to the manager coming in"

You have went down in my estimation Kevin. I am not angry, just disappointed.

😁

ranat22
05-07-2019, 11:57 AM
Anyone who calls Ashley mike is a c’unt
Shola was suckling at Ashley’s teat last year and got a job, looks like Nolan is willing to take the full Ashley load in the face too
He’s after a job

Sclox
05-07-2019, 12:32 PM
One word Kevin.

Bonus

Didn't your manager at the time back you over this?

Stanleymag
05-07-2019, 01:00 PM
Shola was suckling at Ashley’s teat last year and got a job, looks like Nolan is willing to take the full Ashley load in the face too
He’s after a job

As above....

Cannylad
05-07-2019, 02:57 PM
He’s after a job

Says it all really. >:(

toonfalifekevbrown
05-07-2019, 04:28 PM
Nolan is either wanting a job or
Part of the movie companies Ashley and wise opened up for people to save tax
Shola was one of them

Zippity
05-07-2019, 04:37 PM
He’s after a job

Spot on.

Very disappointed with Nolan.

Geordie1974
05-07-2019, 04:59 PM
Wonder how much he was paid.Wasn't what he said in October.

https://youtu.be/A10oPI6EHck

Byker Mag
05-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Bin Dipping, cocaine snorting piece of Scouse Sh-t

malamoto
05-07-2019, 06:02 PM
Would that be Kevin Nolan the young, ambitious and available football manager ? Just asking like

Kal
05-07-2019, 06:16 PM
Stopped listening after "Mike is not someone who moves the goal posts"

Nolan is a weasel. Jordan is irrelevant, a nothing, a nobody.

Jammy89
05-07-2019, 08:26 PM
Aye, as soon as i saw the ****e he was spouting my first thought was - well he's after a job.

Oh **** off.

Zippity
17-07-2019, 07:17 AM
So now the thick ****er has opened his gob again to let more ****e fall out.

Bruce is now the best candidate we could get because of how far the stature of the club has fallen and we can't attract top managers.

So, tiny, tiny brain...which wind-up of the fans is it to be, hmm? Either Mike Ashley has done a great job at the club-in which case surely we'd still be able to attract a top manager just as we did when Rafa approached us-or we really have fallen so far that we can only attract Steve Bruce...in which case the owner is to blame for running the club badly.

Kevin Nolan...once a feted scorer of a hatrick against the mackems and inspirational leader of our team.....now a proven WUM and Ashley arse-licker.

Sad times.

TANYA_
17-07-2019, 07:20 AM
So now the thick ****er has opened his gob again to let more ****e fall out.

Bruce is now the best candidate we could get because of how far the stature of the club has fallen and we can't attract top managers.

So, tiny, tiny brain...which wind-up of the fans is it to be, hmm? Either Mike Ashley has done a great job at the club-in which case surely we'd still be able to attract a top manager just as we did when Rafa approached us-or we really have fallen so far that we can only attract Steve Bruce...in which case the owner is to blame for running the club badly.

Kevin Nolan...once a feted scorer of a hatrick against the mackems and inspirational leader of our team.....now a proven WUM and Ashley arse-licker.

Sad times.

You watch Zip, i bet he ends up on the payroll like Shola

Jammy89
17-07-2019, 08:56 AM
You watch Zip, i bet he ends up on the payroll like Shola

Aye.

Could see it happening.

He's currently out of work isn't he?

HughieG
17-07-2019, 10:22 AM
Like I said on the other thread about Bruce, Nolan must be completely out of touch if he doesn't know what's going on at this club with Ashely etc.

Now that cannot be true as he played here during this regime, and I remember the look on his face when Ashley decided to get rid of Hughton.

What a complete t!t he is for speaking against the vast majority of the fans' concerns and frustrations just so he can land a job here. Evidently he doesn't want to burn any bridges leading to Ashley - which is shameful in itself.

Derek57
18-07-2019, 05:00 PM
How come this bin dipping shoitehawk is getting so much airtime? Now saying he was with Andy carroll a couple of weeks ago and wouldn't be surprised if Bruce signs him. Really needs to wind his neck in.

Jammy89
18-07-2019, 08:17 PM
I rather suspect Ashley is enjoying having Nolan out defending him.

Makes him feel superior, as a player Nolan wouldn't take his ****, as a manager he wants a job etc. so Ashley can assert his dominance over him.