PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

Pages : [1] 2

VillaRosie
08-07-2019, 06:26 PM
THE ULTRA COMPETITIVE VMFL IS BACK.

No quarter given, no prisoners taken as our managers fight 🥊 (literally) for the honour to be crowned 👑 the managerial king of Villa Mad Fantasy League and the bragging rights that go with it.

Reminder - Fantasy League kicks off on Friday 9th August 8pm with Liverpool v Norwich so make sure you hand your team sheets in on time

At present 11 teams have reported back for preseason training. Obviously Winnie as our revered

leader automatically gets top spot. 🥳

Winnie - Winnie’s Warriors

Rosie - Tyrone’s Abs

Iwuz- The Crimson Tide

Uncle Tony - Swordfish

Yubby - Injury Prone Xl

Picasso - Jack in the Net

Gornal - Claret & Blue Army

HJ - Aston Lilla

Bongo - Sausage United

McGinn it to Win it - Sam

The Billesley Villan - BB

Bit of a shock with Picasso ditching Cubist Masterpiece in favour of Jack in the Net. 🤪

Both Uncle Tony and Iwuz hoping for a taste of glory as they revert back to previously used team names. 😝

BB tweaks his team name. 😜

Picasso, Rosie, Bongo, and Sam hoping and praying 🙏 a change of name will bring a change of fortune. 🤪

Plenty of managerial headaches ahead.

Who are these new Premier League recruits?

Actually picking a team is proving very challenging.

I think VAR decisions could cause managerial meltdowns.

Will Oz retain his crown.........................or will one of our perennial bridesmaids Sam, Uncle Tony or Winnie emerge victorious or will Bongo’s Sausage sizzle to the title or will one of the many from mid table up their game. 😆

Who’s for the drop? 😱

Will Bongo reach a 100 transfers.😝

Will Picasso complete a hat trick of 7th place finishes.😜

So come and join us guys. Newbies are welcome and you will need the code cghqrt to join the league also you will need to undergo Winnie’s due diligence scrutiny which basically means the league is open to VM posters, family and friends.

This is the final table for the 2018/2019

💥💥💥💥💥 Oz and Ozstan Villa 🏆 💥💥💥💥💥.....2229 Well played Oz👏👏👏👏👏

2. Sam - Large Icardi & Koke - 2216 - Hard luck Sam 👏👏👏👏👏

3. Winnie - Winnie’s Warriors - 2202 - Winnie just holding off Uncle Tony’s late onslaught

4. Uncle Tony - Mr Tee - 2193

5. BB - Billesley Villans- 2162

6. Nuc - Mings the Merciless- 2149

7. Picasso- Cubist Masterpiece - 2132

8. Rosie - Busted Flush F C - 2042

9. Dazzy - Dazzysbarmyarmy - 1079

10. Yubby - 8 Daughters F C - 1969

11. Jesh - Kirkley Krusaders - 1969

12. HJ - Aston Lilla - 1951

13. Gornal - Claret & Blue Army - 1948

14. Bongo - Agbonlahor United - 1947

Relegation 😱

15. Iwuz - Notsa Alliv - 1936

16. Liam - Aston Liam - 1922

17. States - Nas T Killa - 1878

bongosdad
08-07-2019, 08:41 PM
I've already chosen my team. It will undoubtedly chance before the 8th August. Fantasy football back and villa in the premier league. Fandabydozy

picasso
08-07-2019, 08:48 PM
Yes, exciting times ahead Rosie. I felt I had taken my Masterpiece as far as it could go and have taken up residence with a new team (although you’re going to need to get the spelling right as ‘in’ sits very uncomfortably when it should read ‘of’!). Still got auto select on at the mo until transfers have been completed. Everyone looks very expensive this year so need to look for some bargains. Last year’s ones have gone up significantly in price!

MissWinnie
11-07-2019, 09:29 PM
Thanks Rosie!

Yes, I'm sure us perennial bridesmaids will be jostling each other in yet another attempt to catch the FL winner's bouquet. I'm a bit worried that Oz will refuse to throw it this year though - he hasn't changed out of his bride's outfit since that fine day in May! ;D Giggles.

I see our serial bride Dazzy has also made an appearance :)

We've also got a new name I don't recognise. Richard, manager of MIDLAND GIANTS AVFC... Hi Richard. If you could let us know who you are (ie your VM poster name) or if you are a family member of friend of a VM poster, perhaps they could let us know who you are on your behalf. It's just to make sure that you get to keep your place in the League, and so we, and especially Rosie, can identify you for her amazing updates. :)

For any newbies in general, it would be really useful if you could either incorporate your poster name into your team name or Manager name so we know who you are or come on and post to let us know who are. We're very welcoming :) but we do have a strict policy of VM posters and their friends and families only for this League (just because we like to know who we are competing against to make the comp more fun).

If it's okay with everyone, I'll keep any unknowns in the League until just before the start of the season and then just take out any teams we don't recognise then to give managers a chance to reveal themselves ...

MissWinnie
11-07-2019, 09:37 PM
Again, for any newbies, the link to join the FL is: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

You just need to register and create a team (auto complete will do for now if you are busy). You can change it as many times as you like before the start of the season.

Once you have done this, you can join our League of Merry Managers :). Click on Leagues. Join new League. Then type in the code cghqrt and you should magically appear! :) Any problems, we'll try to help!

bongosdad
12-07-2019, 12:35 AM
I don't need any help. I'm unstoppable this season.

dazzyowen
12-07-2019, 02:59 PM
I’m in and gotta say it seems harder than last season tbh with the prices

samhubball
12-07-2019, 05:13 PM
My son Harry is joining us this year. He is 8 and I hope he doesn't beat me

bongosdad
12-07-2019, 07:57 PM
I knew you were Prince Charles.

samhubball
12-07-2019, 08:10 PM
Haha actually you aren't far off my children's names!

VillaRosie
12-07-2019, 08:11 PM
Yes, exciting times ahead Rosie. I felt I had taken my Masterpiece as far as it could go and have taken up residence with a new team (although you’re going to need to get the spelling right as ‘in’ sits very uncomfortably when it should read ‘of’!). Still got auto select on at the mo until transfers have been completed. Everyone looks very expensive this year so need to look for some bargains. Last year’s ones have gone up significantly in price!

Apologies Picasso, promise to do better and not rely on my memory which obviously is not as good as I thought it was. 🤭 🤪😝😜

VillaRosie
12-07-2019, 08:56 PM
Another 3 teams have registered so now we are up to 14 in total.

No sign yet of our current champion Oz. 😜

Dazzy with Dazzy’s Barmy Army ⚽️

We welcome another competitive member of the Hubball clan making their VMFL debut this season, Sam’s 8 year old son Harry with Big Bo FC. 👏👏👏👏👏 ⚽️

I see Winnie has already noticed newbie Richard and Midland Giants AVFC so we are just waiting for Richard to divulge who he is or whether he is a friend or family member of one of our posters. 😜 ⚽️

picasso
13-07-2019, 06:41 AM
No problem Rosie. I had to mention it though as I couldn’t bear it to go on all season :p . I’m finding it as difficult at DS stay within the 100M for eleven players this season.

birminghamborn
13-07-2019, 09:36 AM
What about having a Head to Head League in addition to our normal Classic League, any thoughts?

bongosdad
13-07-2019, 09:40 AM
What's that BB?

birminghamborn
13-07-2019, 10:37 AM
A League where we play each other over the season, winner of each game is the one with highest points that week, not sure if you need a minimum number of players for it to work.

samhubball
13-07-2019, 10:39 AM
What about having a Head to Head League in addition to our normal Classic League, any thoughts?

Just made one

vk2iqm

Tell me your thoughts on how many knockout rounds you want and which Gameweek to start on

birminghamborn
13-07-2019, 10:42 AM
If we have 16 players we start at beginning of season, we play each other twice just like a real league.

birminghamborn
13-07-2019, 10:45 AM
I've joined!

bongosdad
13-07-2019, 12:51 PM
Me too

MissWinnie
13-07-2019, 12:56 PM
Good idea, BB!

Thanks Sam. I'm in too! :)

MissWinnie
13-07-2019, 01:01 PM
Welcome Harry! :)

bongosdad
13-07-2019, 02:44 PM
Can my 2 year old play?

samhubball
13-07-2019, 05:08 PM
Welcome Harry! :)

He and I are both doing "take the L" at you Winnie

(I don't really know what that is)

bongosdad
13-07-2019, 11:17 PM
We can't expect a full update from Rosie on this though.

samhubball
14-07-2019, 10:08 AM
No if its alright I'll do the updates on Don't Lose Your Head

VillaRosie
14-07-2019, 11:04 AM
BB and Sam what a brilliant idea 👍 it makes it so much more competitive and personal. 🤪😝

Sado that I am I have just read the rules didn’t realise what a huge impact transfers could have on head to head scores. 😱

Looking forward to reading your updates Sam. 👍

Hope you don’t mind just copied the rules so everyone understands the league.

Head-to-Head Scoring

In a league with Head-to-Head scoring, every team plays a match against another team in the league each Gameweek. The match result is based on the Gameweek score of each team minus any transfer points spent preparing for the Gameweek.

3 points are awarded for a win and 1 point for a draw, teams are then ranked on points earned in Head-to-Head matches.

Head-to-Head fixtures are generated at the start of the league's first Gameweek. Once these fixtures have been generated the league is locked and teams will not be able to join or leave.

If a Head-to-Head league has an odd number of teams then an average team will join the league to ensure each team has a fixture every Gameweek. This team will always score the Gameweek average.

In the event of a tie between teams, the team who has most game points will be positioned higher.

Head-to-Head Knock-out stage

Optionally, a Head-to-Head league may end with a knock-out stage over up to 3 Gameweeks with the league winner decided by a match in the final Gameweek. The automatically entered average team will not enter the knock-out stage, their place being taken by the next placed team.

In the event of a tie between teams in a Head-to-Head knock-out match, the following tie-breaks will be used:

Most goals scored in the Gameweek
Fewest goals conceded in the Gameweek
Virtual coin toss

MissWinnie
15-07-2019, 12:16 AM
Can my 2 year old play?

Yes. Sam needs someone of his own mental age in the League. O:)

MissWinnie
15-07-2019, 12:17 AM
He and I are both doing "take the L" at you Winnie

(I don't really know what that is)

I'm doing :p right back at you!

VillaRosie
23-07-2019, 01:17 PM
We have now reached 18 teams in the Fantasy League.

The latest teams to register:-

Our current champion 👑 Oz - Ozstan Villa

Oz Junior Liam - Aston Liam

Jesh - Kirkley Krusaders

Will - Jota Than The Sun

Welcome to our Villamad family Will.

I am hoping fingers crossed there could be a family connection between Picasso and Will. Ready with the apology if I am wrong Picasso. 😝🤪

So with Richard still our mystery man the question remains Who Are Ya? 😝😜

Villamad Head to Head League

8 teams registered so far:-

McGinn it to Win it

Winnie’s Warriors

The Billesley Villan

Jack of the Net

Sausage United

Ozstan Villa

Jota Than The Sun

Tyrone’s Abs

So come on guys registered in Fantasy League you need to input code vk2iqm to also join us in the Head to Head League.

Remember our roving reporter Sam will be keeping us updated on the weekly action. 🤪

picasso
23-07-2019, 03:13 PM
Ah, yes. Will is my son so extra pressure for me this year. Hope that’s ok.

MissWinnie
23-07-2019, 06:36 PM
Welcome Will! :)

Picasso, I'll only push his ejector seat button if he turns out to be as good as his cousin and looks like winning the whole comp and I'm in second ;D I remember some very canny last minute use of chips by your nephew which secured his victory! Sam will be sweating buckets if your son does the same . I like his team name btw.

Anybody claiming Richard? :)

Yubby are you joining the head to head league or are you doing a chicken impersonation? ;D

dazzyowen
24-07-2019, 11:07 PM
I’m up for head to head and will join tomorrow

birminghamborn
25-07-2019, 12:04 PM
16 players in the Fantasy League plus one imposter!

10 players in the Head to Head, 16 players will make it work perfectly. So don't be afraid, you know us all well enough, sign up code is vk2iqm

birminghamborn
25-07-2019, 12:08 PM
I never was any good at maths! 17 players plus 1 imposter.

samhubball
25-07-2019, 12:22 PM
Harry has joined us in the head to head league now.

Anyone considering Jota at 6m or Trezerget at 5.5?

I think there is AT LEAST one villa player who will get over 100 points this season.

And he is inexpensive too

MissWinnie
29-07-2019, 02:21 AM
Harry has joined us in the head to head league now.

Anyone considering Jota at 6m or Trezerget at 5.5?

I think there is AT LEAST one villa player who will get over 100 points this season.

And he is inexpensive too

I'm keeping an eye on them both :)

MissWinnie
29-07-2019, 02:22 AM
Yubby. I'm glad to see you are not a chicken. :D

MissWinnie
06-08-2019, 07:52 PM
Hi Richard, Manager of MIDLAND GIANTS AVFC!

Just a few days before the season starts, so if you could let us know your poster name, or if you are a friend or rellie of any VM posters, if they could let us know the connection, so we can keep you in our little league!

Cheers.

Winnie :)

MissWinnie
06-08-2019, 08:01 PM
Everyone ready?

Waiting on last minute transfers?

Ditheringly indecisive?

Haven't bothered looking yet?

I have got about 3 rough teams in my head. A small handful of definites, a few I really want but can't find a way of buying them without compromising rest of team, and a few Villa day dreams of goals galore for certain players! ;)

No doubt my wildcard will be played within the first 2 weeks, as it is every year though!!:D

VillaRosie
06-08-2019, 08:06 PM
Come on Dazzy you haven’t joined the Head to Head League yet.

Where is Uncle Tony Sam? he is missing from the league as well. Have you given him the code? 😂😂😂😂😂

VillaRosie
06-08-2019, 08:09 PM
Hi Richard, Manager of MIDLAND GIANTS AVFC!

Just a few days before the season starts, so if you could let us know your poster name, or if you are a friend or rellie of any VM posters, if they could let us know the connection, so we can keep you in our little league!

Cheers.

Winnie :)

Richard’s days are looking numbered. 🥺

MissWinnie
06-08-2019, 10:46 PM
Rosie, I've tried flexing my muscles and doing a stern face, when asking for ID at the VMFL door, but I can't do the scary bouncer look half as well as BB! Giggles.

Just had a little look, still no Nuc or Statesey? :(

bongosdad
07-08-2019, 12:16 AM
Everyone ready?

Waiting on last minute transfers?

Ditheringly indecisive?

Haven't bothered looking yet?

I have got about 3 rough teams in my head. A small handful of definites, a few I really want but can't find a way of buying them without compromising rest of team, and a few Villa day dreams of goals galore for certain players! ;)

No doubt my wildcard will be played within the first 2 weeks, as it is every year though!!:D

I'm the same and got about 3 different combinations. Can't decide! I think I will leave it until the last minute.

dazzyowen
07-08-2019, 09:53 PM

Where is Uncle Tony Sam? he is missing from the league as well. Have you given him the code? 😂😂😂😂😂

Think I’ve just joined it ? Been busy training my team n getting em sorted out as tbh they let me down last season

bongosdad
07-08-2019, 11:07 PM
How's Wolfswinkle?

dazzyowen
08-08-2019, 07:54 AM
His new name is Wesley 😂

bongosdad
08-08-2019, 08:36 AM
Don't say that I've got him

picasso
08-08-2019, 08:05 PM
Surely, surely no one has Kane. You know he will score against us but that’s just profiting from our defeat. Who’s a Judas?

bongosdad
08-08-2019, 08:35 PM
I did have a try with Kane in my side but weakened my overall team to have him. To many cheaper options so I didn't.

VillaRosie
08-08-2019, 09:54 PM
Just checked Nuc and Mings the Merciless are back making 19 teams in the VMFL although it’s looking likely this will be amended to 18 as Winnie will have to jettison Richard unless he makes contact before 7pm tomorrow.

13 teams so far in the Head to Head League.

Confession, I did have Captain Kane in my team and I felt so disloyal I transferred him out. 😢🥺

Remember team sheets in by 7pm Friday 9th.

samhubball
08-08-2019, 10:37 PM
Surely, surely no one has Kane. You know he will score against us but that’s just profiting from our defeat. Who’s a Judas?

My son is 8. He is a villa fan but he really wants to beat daddy. He is merciless.

samhubball
08-08-2019, 10:49 PM

I have to admit, and I know the rules are clear about family members or villa mad posters only...

Tony is a guy I used to work with, in his late 60s, didn't really have much of a social life but liked doing his fantasy football. I invited him to join the villa mad one and he did.

I haven't worked with him for 18 months or so, and I'm not in contact with him

dazzyowen
08-08-2019, 10:56 PM
I’ve got Kane but he can score 1 as we’re gonna score 2 n win 😂

MissWinnie
08-08-2019, 11:03 PM
I have to admit, and I know the rules are clear about family members or villa mad posters only...

Tony is a guy I used to work with, in his late 60s, didn't really have much of a social life but liked doing his fantasy football. I invited him to join the villa mad one and he did.

I haven't worked with him for 18 months or so, and I'm not in contact with him

That's okay, Sam. Friends are allowed too. :) Anyway, we have a history of imaginary family on here (eg Yubbs is my brother and Statesey our Dad. Actually, I think Yubby has two dads - AV is his other one :D). Tony will always be our Villa Mad Uncle. :)

MissWinnie
08-08-2019, 11:05 PM
My son is 8. He is a villa fan but he really wants to beat daddy. He is merciless.

Ha ha. Harry's allowed. I want him to beat you too. :D

bongosdad
08-08-2019, 11:06 PM
Kane x1 Wesley x2

MissWinnie
08-08-2019, 11:08 PM
I’ve got Kane but he can score 1 as we’re gonna score 2 n win ��

:O However, as for you, Mr Snazzy Owen! You are not 8 and that is very much NOT allowed! Now get back to your team sheet drawing board immediately! :P

dazzyowen
09-08-2019, 08:20 AM
:O However, as for you, Mr Snazzy Owen! You are not 8 and that is very much NOT allowed! Now get back to your team sheet drawing board immediately! :P

😂😂 unfortunately I’ve spent so much time changing my team I’m gonna have to leave it now cos away for the weekend 😉

MissWinnie
09-08-2019, 05:20 PM
Away for the weekend, eh, Mr I've got my ruthless competitive streak back again Snazzy? You know you can run but you can't hide! Giggles. :P

MissWinnie
09-08-2019, 05:33 PM
Just checked Nuc and Mings the Merciless are back making 19 teams in the VMFL although it’s looking likely this will be amended to 18 as Winnie will have to jettison Richard unless he makes contact before 7pm tomorrow.

I'm really sorry Richard. I've had to press the jettison button now. Obviously, it is nothing personal, just the VMFL rules of entry. I've organised a nice comfortable landing for you in the best seat at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, so hopefully you'll be able to watch a comfortable Villa win where Kane doesn't get a look in! :D (Gives stern look in Dazzy's direction ;D)

You may have seen Bongo has started a Footymad League for the whole site to join. He's not applying any rules of entry, so it would be great if you could join us in that League. The code of entry is: rhelgk. I see you are a keen fantasy leaguer so all the best for the season! :)

Note to Rosie: I've suspended Richard's entry, but it's still showing on the Standings List at the moment in case you're looking. I imagine it will be removed when the League tables are updated … I can't see our League on his team page now ...

MissWinnie
09-08-2019, 05:37 PM
Still dithering over a couple of choices, but only 25 mins to deadline, so time to have confidence in my team and pens down! So that is it! Winnie's Warriors team selected!

I'm really looking forward to having a nose at all your teams - having a first look at who we have all chosen is one of my favourite parts of the Fantasy League season!

Good luck all! :)

VillaRosie
09-08-2019, 07:38 PM
Just checked Winnie, Richard has disappeared into the Fantasy League ether, however we welcome new manager David and his team McGinn & Tonic to our VMFL family. 👏👏👏👏👏 Cutting it fine David you must have squeezed through the door as it was closing. 😂

I feel sure David and Picasso are related.

HELP

Is it just me but at present I can’t see other teams players I can only see the history page and when I press points it takes me back to my team.

Actually no points are accumulating either still on zero. 🤬

picasso
09-08-2019, 07:47 PM
Ah, yes. That’s my nephew and Winnie’s nemesis. No updates yet on the fantasy league website but I’m guessing a lot of captain armbands for Salah and a few smug Origi managers.

VillaRosie
09-08-2019, 07:53 PM
Ah, yes. That’s my nephew and Winnie’s nemesis. No updates yet on the fantasy league website but I’m guessing a lot of captain armbands for Salah and a few smug Origi managers.

Yes I remember David had an horrendous team name to spell and we called it Looga.

MissWinnie
09-08-2019, 08:06 PM

Ha ha nooooo, not your nephew, Picasso! Now you tell him any nonsense (ie being too clever clogs with his chips) this season and he'll be out of the League faster than Liverpool can score v Norwich! :;D

PS. Welcome David. :)

MissWinnie
09-08-2019, 08:10 PM
Just checked Winnie, Richard has disappeared into the Fantasy League ether, however we welcome new manager David and his team McGinn & Tonic to our VMFL family. ���������� Cutting it fine David you must have squeezed through the door as it was closing. ��

I feel sure David and Picasso are related.

HELP

Is it just me but at present I can’t see other teams players I can only see the history page and when I press points it takes me back to my team.

Actually no points are accumulating either still on zero. ��

Thanks Rosie! Yes,

Re other teams. You can see them by clicking on GW1 (it's in red) in the Entry History Section. So just click on the Manager's name as usual, where you get taken to History, and you'll see Entry History at the top of the page! Always a few gremlins the first week, hopefully it'll be sorted soon. :)

I haven't looked at everybody's yet, but I see Dazzy has wisely changed his captain to Aguero ha ha. :D

VillaRosie
09-08-2019, 08:24 PM
Thanks Rosie! Yes,

Re other teams. You can see them by clicking on GW1 (it's in red) in the Entry History Section. So just click on the Manager's name as usual, where you get taken to History, and you'll see Entry History at the top of the page! Always a few gremlins the first week, hopefully it'll be sorted soon. :)

I haven't looked at everybody's yet, but I see Dazzy has wisely changed his captain to Aguero ha ha. :D

Brilliant Winnie thanks. 🤩 👍

picasso
12-08-2019, 06:37 AM
Well, that didn’t go well.

VillaRosie
12-08-2019, 04:23 PM
Welcome to the first report of the 2019/2020 season.

CAPTAIN WATCH

Six players given the armband with Salah top managers choice with 10 votes.

1. Sterling - strangely only Will and Jesh nominated him for captain thereby covering themselves in glory by earning a whopping 40 points.

2. Kane 26 points - Hubball junior Harry has a free pass but no sentiment shown by Nuc the Merciless giving Kane the armband. 😱 😳

3. Salah 24 points 😍 - Sam, BB, Winnie, Rosie, David, Iwuz, Uncle Tony, Picasso, HJ and Bongo.

4. DeBruyne 14 points - Yubby.

5. Aguero 10 points - Liam and Dazzy.

6. Vardy 4 points - Oz and Gornal.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

The first award of the season goes to the very excitable Bongo and Sausage United with 95 💥 sizzling points, runner up one of our previous winners David and McGinn & Tonic with 91 terrific points💥. Well played guys fantastic scores. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

1. Sausage United

2. McGinn & Tonic

3. Winnie’s Warriors & Billesley Villan

4. The Crimson Tide

6. Swordfish & Kirkley Krusaders

So after week 1 Bongo leads the way but crucially David is breathing down his neck only 4 points behind. Are Bongo and his team one week wonders? or are they in it to win it. (Pinched from Sam) David has been here before as a previous winner.

Winnie and BB sharing 3rd.

No messing from Iwuz playing his Bench Boost chip in week 1 resulting in an excellent 16 point haul and 5th place.

Uncle Tony and Jesh sharing 6th place.

POSSIBLE RELEGATION FODDER 😱

17. Injury Prone XI

18. Claret & Blue Army

19. Ozstan Villa

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Not a very auspicious start to the new campaign from our reigning champ Oz and Ozstan Villa only managing a woeful 42 points and therefore earning our first Mare of the Week. 😜🤪😝

Hopefully there will be more action to report after the next round of fixtures.

Well, that didn’t go well.

Are you mulling over using your Wildcard Picasso? 🤪😜😝

picasso
12-08-2019, 05:13 PM
Haha..no not yet yet although a bit miffed that two of my squad didn’t even make their team sheets (thanks DS, not). I’m determined to to use so many transfers this year and try not to panic. Thank you the write up Rosie. I’m hoping for a better week next week.

MissWinnie
12-08-2019, 08:48 PM
I've missed your fab updates over the summer, Rosie - thank you! :star:

Well done Bongo - I see you are nearly up to your one time feat of being the 120th greatest manager in Wales! (130th)

Happy to be in joint 3rd the first week alongside the VMFL bruiser, BB! Looks a long way down so early on though!

Talking of a long way down :D, thank you to Ozfan for the head start this season. Very chivalrous of you to do so badly. Giggles.
;D :P Karma will now bite me on the bottom for saying that.

Good luck everyone!

bongosdad
13-08-2019, 08:56 AM
Thanks Rosie. I missed the reports too. Really looked forward to this one for obvious reasons.

The king is back

I think I'm in the top 2000 in Wales Winnie?

I'm having transfer withdraw symptoms at the moment. Already have a 4 point hit.

samhubball
13-08-2019, 11:39 AM
Thanks Rosie. I missed the reports too. Really looked forward to this one for obvious reasons.

The king is back

I think I'm in the top 2000 in Wales Winnie?

I'm having transfer withdraw symptoms at the moment. Already have a 4 point hit.

You should take another 4 points or more this week. In face maybe you should take a couple, make sure you press confirm too before you think about it haha

Thanks Rosie, awesome report 🍾

bongosdad
13-08-2019, 07:28 PM
I think it's important to be quite aggressive at the start of the season and get the players you want. Then sit back and be sencible with your hits.
No more this week. The problem with waiting until the last minute is the price rise.

dazzyowen
14-08-2019, 10:50 PM
Cheers Rosie for the first of many a good review 👍

Bongo is this the first time you’ve been top ? 😉

bongosdad
14-08-2019, 11:25 PM
No Dazzy the only time I was top was in my first season and didn't know what I was doing. I did the auto pic and Tevez smashed everyone. Now I'm dangerous

VillaRosie
20-08-2019, 04:56 PM
CAPTAIN WATCH

7 captain armbands issued this week with Salah again our managers favourite with 7 votes.

1. Pukki 34 points - A truly inspired choice by BB. 👏👏👏👏👏

2. A 4 way tie for 2nd place with 12 points :-

Aguero - Iwuz, Dazzy, Nuc and Liam.

Sterling - Jesh, Will and Yubby.

Aubameyang - Harry and HJ.

Rashford - Gornal.

6. Salah 6 points 🤬 - David, Bongo, Rosie, Winnie, Uncle Tony, Sam and Picasso.

7. Vardy 4 points - Oz.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK

BB and the Billesley Villans capture the award this week with 69💥pulsating points. Only the tactical genius BB had the nous to give flying Finn Pukki the armband.

Runner up Bongo just 2 points adrift on 67.

Will come as no surprise Pukki only made an appearance on these 2 teams sheet. I expect he maybe making his debut in a few other teams next gameweek. 🤪

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Sausage United

👍2. Billesley Villans

👎3. McGinn & Tonic

👎4. Winnie’s Warriors

👍5. Swordfish

👍6. Jota Than The Sun

King Bongo retains top spot however Legend BB moves up to 2nd and closes the gap to 3 points.

David slips down to 3rd with Winnie also heading down to 4th.

Uncle Tony enters in 5th with Will joining in 6th place.

Top 6 casualties this week Iwuz and The Crimson Tide and Jesh with Kirkley Krusaders who drop to 9th and 10th respectively.

RELEGATION 😩🤮

17. Aston Liam

18. Ozstan Villa

19. Claret & Blue Army

A better week for Yubby sees him escape the bottom 3 with Liam replacing him and Oz leapfrogs 🐸 Gornal leaving the Claret & Blue Army bottom.

MARE OF THE WEEK

Both Harry and Liam suffering this week with 30 points.

Both Nuc and Yubby have played their Wildcard.

Villa v Everton kicks off Gameweek 3 on Friday 23rd.

Make sure your team sheets are handed in by 7pm.

bongosdad
20-08-2019, 06:55 PM
Awesome Rosie.

18.000 in the world 250 ish in Wales. The sky is the limit this season.
The 4 point hit was worth it this week.

If anyone needs some tips just ask. Saves copping Andy (sam)

bongosdad
20-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Sorry I forgot to say well done to BB. Genius captain choice and also up in the top 20.000. Not bad put of 6.5 million players.

picasso
21-08-2019, 07:22 AM
Thanks Rosie. Lots of jostling at this part of the season. I think you’re right about Pukki. I’ve had to get him. Secrets don’t last long in this game but the horse has probably bolted. He’ll stop scoring now.

birminghamborn
22-08-2019, 07:48 PM
Thanks Rosie, not often in my lifetime I've been called a Legend, just showed my wife, she just gave a wry smile.

MissWinnie
22-08-2019, 08:18 PM
BB, you are already a legend of Villa Mad, and fast becoming a VMFL legend if you keep those kind of Captain choices up! :Star:

The Pukki bandwagon keeps on rolling. I may have jumped aboard. ;D

Thanks Rosie! You are a :star:!!

birminghamborn
22-08-2019, 08:58 PM
Going to give the armband to Super John McGinn this week Winnie, with so many players picking the same captain you have to think "outside the box".

bongosdad
24-08-2019, 05:39 AM
Fair play BB your nearly in the top 1k in the world!!!! I'm in the top 30 in Wales!!!!
Lots of games to play though but a great start.

picasso
24-08-2019, 06:19 AM
Anyone else drop big Wes for Pukki this week? :?

bongosdad
24-08-2019, 11:21 AM
No 😃

picasso
24-08-2019, 12:06 PM
It’s okay. Panic over

VillaRosie
26-08-2019, 11:27 AM
8 captains on view this week with Sterling top choice with 8 votes.

1. Salah 30 points - Only Picasso had the sense to stand by Salah after his poor performance last week and was duly rewarded with a 30 point haul. 👏👏👏👏👏

2. Aguero 26 points - Dazzy and Nuc.

3. Jimenez 18 points - Iwuz

4. Sterling 16 points - Bongo, David, Winnie, Will, Jesh, Rosie, HJ and Yubby.

5. McGinn 12 points - BB and Liam

6.Firmino /Kane 4 points - Sam, Uncle Tony and Harry.

8. Rashford zero points - Oz and Gornal.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Plain sailing for Iwuz and the Crimson Tide as they secure the award with 89 stupendous points thanks to Captain Jimenez and his late penalty. 💥

Runner up Dazzy and Dazzy’s Barmy Army with 86 points.💥

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Sausage United

👉2. Billesley Villans

👍3. Dazzy’s Barmy Army

👍4. The Crimson Tide

👎5. Winnie’s Warriors

👎6. McGinn & Tonic

Thought the King might lose his crown 👑 this week but no Bongo fights back to reclaim top spot after temporarily losing it to BB after Saturday’s fixtures. Only 5 points separate their teams.

Dazzy up to 3rd and Iwuz up to 4th.

Winnie spiralling down to 5th likewise David down to 6th.

We say au revoir to Uncle Tony and Will who are now residing at 9th and 10th respectively.

David’s Uncle Picasso 😜 up to to his favourite 7th position. After having a mini wobble regarding a possible Pukki error Salah’s magnificent 30 points soon extinguished any such thoughts. 😝

RELEGATION 😱

👎17. Injury Prone Xl

👉18. Ozstan Villa

👉19. Claret & Blue Army

Yubby back in the danger zone.

Oz and Gornal both affected by their captain Rashford’s missed penalty.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Quite a skirmish this week between Yubby, Gornal, Rosie and Jesh. However Oz and Ozstan Villa scoop their 2nd award with 40 torturous points mainly due to culprit Rashford and his penalty miss. 🤬

4 Wildcards played.

Rosie - Disaster 😱 👎

Oz - Disaster 😱 👎

Sam - Probably Sam would have been hoping for better 👎

HJ - Ecstatic 👍

After Gameweek 4 Fantasy League takes a 2 week break returning on 14th September.

bongosdad
26-08-2019, 08:49 PM
Cheers Rosie and well done iwuz. Dazzy had a lucky week as well.
Don't feel too down rosie your 2.8 million in the world out of 6.5 million players. Iwuz and Dazzy have just shown that one or two good weeks and you rocket up the league and rankings.
It's also a strange season. The top 5 in our league is,

Bongo 3,917 in the world.
BB 8,002 in the world.
Dazzy 36,742 in the world
Iwuz 38,711 in the world
Winnie 60,245 in the world

Those scores are beating all of the gurus on the fantasy football scout, etc
I was watching one the other day. The man in the know. Can't remember what he's YouTube channel is. Anyway he's 2.3 million in the world.
You can go from hero to zero very quickly.

dazzyowen
27-08-2019, 10:16 AM
Cheers Rosie for another good review

Got going this week so happy with my tactics n training n bongo no luck involved my friend 😊

picasso
27-08-2019, 11:14 AM
Thanks again Rosie. I know my place. Trouble is, I have to work hard just to stay there!

samhubball
27-08-2019, 12:51 PM
Cheers Rosie, I'm playing the long game! It's going to be a long time until I win a Gameweek I think. Not too impressed with my newly wild carded team tbh. And it looks like Martial could be injured now. I was expecting more from Firmino as he got a hatrick last time Liverpool played arsenal. That never seems to be true tho does it!! Still, at least I still have my triple captain chip. Just need to work out when Kane is likely to get a - 1 game score like he did for me last season

MissWinnie
28-08-2019, 01:06 AM
Thanks again for another fun read, Rosie!

Well done to Iwuz - I was so busy keeping an eye out for what Mr Snazzy Owen was up to with his team, I failed to notice you racing right past us!

Wow, that must be the best VM start to the season, Bongo? I'm usually ranked around 2-3 million at this time of year. Or 4 or 5. :D

Sam, despite you playing your wild card, with my changes to my team too, we still share 8 out of our first 11 players! Groan! XD

I must admit, I was worried when I saw you had purchased and captained Firmino given his Arsenal hat-trick. Could have been riding high on that one! It's weird, the weeks, when on paper, my team looks like it should have a good week, I end up having a nightmare, and when I am fully expecting a low number of points, my team does really well! The footballing gods work in mysterious ways. :) I think a lot will be frustrated about Martial's injury given how many of us bought him this week! At least you are not Oz this week. I heard one of his team mention something about him brandishing a hair drier in the dressing room. Giggles. ;D

MissWinnie
28-08-2019, 01:14 AM
Going to give the armband to Super John McGinn this week Winnie, with so many players picking the same captain you have to think "outside the box".

Yes, that's certainly the brave way to get ahead with so many of us having such similar teams, BB. I'm a bit too wimpy and scared about dropping right back down if my usual boring Sterling/Salah captain choice bags a hat trick, so perhaps overly cautious. I would, however, have been delighted if your captain choice this week had won a hat trick - I wouldn't have challenged the ref once! :D

ozfan
29-08-2019, 12:41 PM
It's going well so far.

MissWinnie
29-08-2019, 07:52 PM
Yes, pretty good Oz!

No-one tell him he's looking at the table upside down again. :D

VillaRosie
02-09-2019, 04:14 PM
Easy week for working out the captains with only 4 on view. Sterling top managers choice with 9 wasted votes.

1. Aguero 32 points - Dazzy, Iwuz, Nuc and HJ.

2. DeBruyne 26 points - Picasso and Uncle Tony.

3. Salah 12 points - Harry, Jesh, Liam and Gornal.

4. Sterling 6 lousy points 😩 - Bongo, Winnie, David, Will, Sam, Rosie, BB, Yubby and Oz.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK

HJ and Aston Lilla scoop the award with 93💥 phenomenal points so very nearly equaling Bongo’s highest score to date.
Uncle Tony with Swordfish runners up with 85 points.

Great play guys. 👏👏👏👏👏 It’s what some of us can only dream of. 🤪

TOP 6💥

👉1. Sausage United

👍2. The Crimson Tide

👉3. Dazzy’s Barmy Army

👍4. Jack of the Net

👎5. Billesley Villans

👍6. Swordfish

Bongo still leading the way with an 11 point advantage over Iwuz who is now leading the chasing pack in 2nd place.

Dazzy cemented in 3rd place.

Picasso’s masterplan is obviously working as he joins the elite teams in 4th place.

BB crashes and burns down to 5th after a disastrous week for the Villans.

Uncle Tony showing his class as he claims 6th place.

We bid adieu to Winnie and David who are now residing in 8th and 10th respectively.

RELEGATION 😱

👍17. Claret & Blue Army

👎18. Injury Prone Xl

👎19. Ozstan Villa

A score of 76 points sees Gornal up to 17th.

Yubby down to 18th.

Oz hits rock bottom.

Jesh and Rosie flirting with relegation, having the same number of points as Gornal and only staying above him by virtue of less transfers.😳

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Oz and Ozstan Villa nightmare season continues, with 39 sad points Oz collects his 3rd Mare of the season.

CHIPS PLAYED

Free Hit - HJ played a blinder scooping 93 points.

Wildcard - Jesh joins the wildcard disaster brigade with a miserable 41 points. 😳👎

Fantasy League back Saturday 14th September

dazzyowen
02-09-2019, 07:12 PM
Cheers Rosie.. happy going into the break in form 👍

MissWinnie
02-09-2019, 07:12 PM
Thanks Rosie! :star: I would like to be able to say it was an enjoyable read this week. Really I would! :D I kind of read it peering between the gaps in my splayed fingers, with one eye open! XD Sam, it looks like I'll be sitting next to you again sooner than expected! :(

Sterling in big trouble this week with quite a few of us!

Big congrats to HJ and Uncle Tony and all Aguero captainers!

There seems to be a bad case of the curse of the wild card going on this season!

Commiserations to Oz - I think he may have got a bad dose of captainitis which plagued Yubby a few seasons ago. You are still the reigning champ though!

Keeping fingers and toes crossed for an injury free international break!

bongosdad
03-09-2019, 02:58 PM
Awesome Rosie.

Dazzy this is war!!!!!

picasso
04-09-2019, 07:44 PM
Great stuff as ever Rosie. I managed to take advantage of a rare poor week by Sterling. More of the same please.

VillaRosie
17-09-2019, 04:47 PM
We welcome Fantasy League back, so let’s have a look 👀 if our managers have taken advantage of the 2 week break to tweak their teams or perhaps extra training sessions or is it the case for some you can’t improve on perfection. 😜

CAPTAIN WATCH

Only 4 captains to deal with this week. Salah top managers choice with 8 votes just pipping Sterling with 7.

1. Salah 18 points - Iwuz, Picasso, BB, HJ, Nuc, Harry, Liam and Gornal.

2. Aguero 12 points - Rosie, however 18 points for Dazzy who played his Triple Captain chip.

3, Sterling 4 points - Bongo, Winnie, David, Sam, Will, Jesh and Oz.

4. DeBruyne 2 points - Uncle Tony and Yubby.

It felt quite satisfying to see Pep come a cropper after his monumental blunder leaving out DeBruyne. 😝

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Joint winners with 65 irresistible points 💥 Dazzy and Dazzy’s Barmy Army and Jesh with Kirkley Krusaders.

Runners up BB and the Billesley Villans just 1 point behind on 64.

👏👏👏👏👏 Well played.

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Dazzy’s Barmy Army

👎2. Sausage United

👎3. The Crimson Tide

👉4. Jack of the Net

👉5. Billesley Villans

👍6. Aston Lilla

A new king is crowned 👑 this week as Dazzy hits top spot booting Bongo down to 2nd place. It’s going to be interesting to see if Bongo can resist his natural urge to respond with a mega transfer frenzy. 🤪 Don’t fight it Bongo the force is strong. 😜

Iwuz drops to 3rd.

Picasso and BB treading water in 4th and 5th respectively.

New entry in 6th place HJ replacing Uncle Tony who slips down to 8th.

RELEGATION 😱😰

👉17. Claret & Blue Army

👉18. Injury Prone Xl

👉19.Ozstan Villa

After spending the weekend in the mire somehow Rosie manages to scramble back to 16th and leave Gornal back 17th.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

After going MARE-LESS 🐴 all last season Winnie has succumbed and with 39 ruinous points Winnie wins the coveted award this week holding off a late challenge by Uncle Tony with 41 points.

CHIPS

TRIPLE CAPTAIN - Dazzy

WILDCARD- BB

Gameweek 6 kicks off Friday September 20th make sure team sheets are handed in by 7pm.

MissWinnie
17-09-2019, 05:39 PM
Ha ha thank you Rosie! :star:

I'm afraid I thoroughly deserve my drongo/mare award this week after leaving Pukki on the bench! On his thread, Sam joked that my team was the Man City of the head to head league, so I responded that must make me Pep. O:) Well, I don't want to play being Pep any more if it means I make the same stupid benching mistakes! :( I think I want to be Frank now! XD

The natural order of the FL seems to have kicked in, as I find myself sat next to Sam once more! I'm sure he'll be thrilled. Umm sort of kind of. Giggles.

Well done Dazzy, Jesh and BB!

picasso
17-09-2019, 06:50 PM
Thanks once again Rosie and congratulations to Dazzy and Jesh. Frustrating week for me as I leave a third of my points on the bench. I’ve got itchy fingers on the transfer button but determined to be patient.

samhubball
17-09-2019, 09:39 PM
Ha ha thank you Rosie! :star:

I'm afraid I thoroughly deserve my drongo/mare award this week after leaving Pukki on the bench! On his thread, Sam joked that my team was the Man City of the head to head league, so I responded that must make me Pep. O:) Well, I don't want to play being Pep any more if it means I make the same stupid benching mistakes! :( I think I want to be Frank now! XD

The natural order of the FL seems to have kicked in, as I find myself sat next to Sam once more! I'm sure he'll be thrilled. Umm sort of kind of. Giggles.

Well done Dazzy, Jesh and BB!

Anyone want to switch chairs?

The teacher wrote a note to my parents saying I'd been copying Winnies team for 3 years and this just adds fuel to the fire!

Time to get a bit serious now i reckon. It seems Cantwell and Pukki are this seasons Fraiser and Wilson.

Also, Pep, I've had enough. I'm getting rid of a city player now. Not having more than 2 from your frustrating merry-go-round. How can you rest the best player in your team? Glad Norwich beat you

bongosdad
18-09-2019, 10:50 AM
Nice one Rosie. 👌👍
Well done Dazzy and Jesh. 🤝

No panic from me. Wild card activated!!!

dazzyowen
18-09-2019, 06:40 PM
Cheers Rosie 👍

VillaRosie
20-09-2019, 07:21 PM
There will be plenty of revolting managers if Pep pulls another one of his git stunts this week. 🤪

Many thanks guys for your kind comments. 😍🥰

samhubball
21-09-2019, 01:39 PM
I hate you Pep. I hate you so much

VillaRosie
23-09-2019, 05:26 PM
CAPTAIN WATCH

With Pep’s intervention on Saturday omitting Sterling from the team sheet certainly put the cat 🐱 among the pigeons. Strange because normally he and Ederson are usually certs to start with other players usually in jeopardy. Whenever the Man City team is announced our managers are holding their breath in anticipation praying their chosen ones have escaped Pep’s cull. At least Sterling managers where probably grateful for small mercies in that Pep didn’t send him on in the 85th minute for a couple of points, although Sam is probably still spitting feathers after playing his Triple Captain Chip 🍟.

You will have guessed Sterling was the top managers pick with 9 votes. With his omission I have substituted in the vice captains and reshuffled the pack.

Top managers choice now Salah with 6 votes.

1. DeBruyne 34 points💥 - Picasso and Uncle Tony.💥

2. Aguero 18 points - Dazzy, Iwuz and Rosie.

3.Aubameyang/Salah 10 points - HJ, Harry, Will, Nuc, Liam, Gornal, Jesh, BB, David.

5. Pukki 6 points - Sam - Triple Captain Chip. 🤬🤮

6. Mane/Abraham/Leno 4 points - Bongo, Winnie, Yubby, and Oz.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

The honour this week goes to Picasso and Jack of the Net with 76💥 mesmerising points with Uncle Tony and Swordfish runners up with 70 points.

Congratulations guys you where the only two who had the wisdom to chose DeBruyne as captain. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Jack of the Net

👍2. The Crimson Tide

👎3. Dazzy’s Barmy Army

👎4. Sausage United

👍5. Aston Lilla

👎6. Billesley Villans

King Picasso 👑 reigns supreme as Dazzy needs to regroup after been booted 🥾 down to 3rd place after only 1 week in the hot seat.

Iwuz up to 2nd.

Bongo down to 4th with the Sausage in free fall. This will test Bongo’s resolve will he be able to resist the lure of the transfer market. 🤪

Good week for HJ up to 5th.

Bad week for BB down to 6th only just avoiding the Mare.

RELEGATION 😰😱

👉17. Claret & Blue Army

👉18. Injury Prone XI

👉19. Ozstan Villa

Gornal, Yubby and Oz all stuck in quicksand.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Yubby and Injury Prone XI scoop the award with a microscopic 35 points. 😱

CHIPS 🍟

Wildcard Bongo 48 - Dispointing point haul. 👎

Wildcard Winnie 69 points - Superb positioning of sub Lundstram ensuring a heathy point haul. 👍

Triple Captain Sam 6 points - Sam a victim of saboteur Pep and having to rely on Vice captain Pukki who unfortunately delivered a under par performance.

dazzyowen
23-09-2019, 07:14 PM
Cheers Rosie for a great report..

No panic buttons just yet

MissWinnie
23-09-2019, 07:54 PM
Another awesome read, Rosie! Thank you so much. :star:

Big congrats to Picasso for his award and yet another haul from his Captain! I'll have to jinx you more often. :D Congrats also to Uncle Tony for selecting DeBruyne and runner up award.

I think the PL managers will soon be paying me not to captain their star players after other Captain fail from me!. I would blame Sam, for jinxing me by triple captaining Sterling, but I got a chance to hand Mane the VC armband and sweet nothing yet again! :( However, a big phew for getting a bit lucky with Lundstram this week. The Warriors' fans were all carrying bags of cabbages in the event of another Mare award. I get to fight another week! :)

Heads off to rescue Gornal and the two Aussies from the quicksand.

picasso
23-09-2019, 08:40 PM
Great report Rosie. Many thanks. There’s no secret about the captain, it’s either Salah or DeBruyne depending on who they’re playing. I’ve just got lucky recently. Pep could easily have dropped him instead of Sterling which indeed he did last week. It’s a minefield selecting Man City players especially in Champions League weeks. I wish I had as much luck with my subs who seem to outscore my defence every week! Obviously I’m pleased to be winning but I prefer to chase and not be chased. It’s all a bit unnerving and can make you panic.......like Bongo ;D

samhubball
23-09-2019, 08:54 PM
Thanks Rosie, I can only say thank you to Pep for not bringing Sterling on towards the end... But against Watford he may have scored a couple in 5 mins.

Pukki is allowed a bad week and I've noticed something about him which I'm not sharing.

My son, once again picked the striker against Villa and once again was fruitful.

Even tho his goal shouldn't have counted. But nevermind, the rugby World Cup is on. Pints of Guinness at 6am go down surprisingly well 😁🍻

bongosdad
24-09-2019, 11:32 AM
Nice one Rosie top report! No panic from me. Just can't get my captain right.

birminghamborn
24-09-2019, 02:51 PM
Great report Rosie, bad week for me.

VillaRosie
01-10-2019, 11:28 AM
CAPTAIN WATCH

8 captains on show this week. Top managers choice Salah with 6 votes.

1. DeBruyne 18 points - Picasso, Uncle Tony and Yubby.

2. SJM 16 points - Don’t mention VAR to BB. 🤮

3. Sterling 14 points - Bongo, Winnie, Will and Oz.

4. Son 10 points - Sam.

5. Aguero 8 points - Howls of derision from Dazzy has Pep decided it was Aguero’s turn to be sidelined for most of the match.

6. Mane/Salah 6 points - Rosie, Nuc, Harry, David, Jesh, Gornal and 9 points for Liam who played his Triple Captain chip.

8. Abraham 4 points - Iwuz and HJ.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

BB and the Billesley Villans scoop their 2nd award of the season with 64 momentous points.

A three way tie for 2nd place with 61 points Picasso and Jack of the Net, Uncle Tony and Swordfish and Yubby with Injury Prone XI.

👏👏👏👏👏 Congratulations guys.

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Jack of the Net

👍2. Dazzy’s Barmy Army

👎3. The Crimson Tide

👉4. Sausage United

👍5. Billesley Villans

👍6. Swordfish

Picasso keeps his team firmly focused on the task in hand now holding a 20 point lead over a buoyant Dazzy who reclaims 2nd place.

Iwuz slips to 3rd.

Bongo clings on to 4th place with the help of VAR.

A rejuvenated BB climbs to 5th although no fan of the aforementioned VAR after it ruled out captain SJM goal.

Uncle Tony up to 6th at HJ’s expense.

RELEGATION 😰😱

👉17. Claret & Blue Army

👉18. Injury Prone Xl

👉19. Ozstan Villa

No movement place wise in the drop zone but point wise all 3 are closing in on Rosie in 16th 😱 place.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Obviously I must have forgot to take the Abs out of reverse gear because the winner this week is ME with a monumentally dire 41 points. Plenty of competition for the coveted award having to fend off Iwuz, Jesh and Liam all finishing on 43 points. Actually thought I had escaped foolishly thinking I had 6 points due from my sub only to find Rico actually played and managed to get zero points. 😝😜🤪

CHIP

Liam - Triple Captain - Salah 9 points 👎

After Gameweek week 8 we have yet another international break with Fantasy League returning on 19th October.

birminghamborn
02-10-2019, 06:09 PM
Thanks Rosie for all your hard work putting these reports together, I'm sure you enjoy it, your readers on here certainly do.

MissWinnie
02-10-2019, 08:03 PM
Another A :star: report, Rosie. As BB says, thank you so much for all your time and dedication to our VM League - I know full well these reports can't be written in 10 minutes. It is very much appreciated. :heart:

Well done BB! If you can get McGinn to do that every week! :D

Finally got a result from my Captain with a last minute goal that saved me from an otherwise pretty uninspiring week.

Heads off to try and catch a sneaky glimpse of Picasso's captain choice.

bongosdad
03-10-2019, 10:25 AM
Top report as always Rosie although I'm still not happy about you beating me last week and ruining my unbeaten run on Sam's game.

Well done BB mate 👍

Do we sell Debruyne? Good luck next week everyone.

picasso
03-10-2019, 06:42 PM
Thank you once again for a brilliant write up. Your attention to detail knows no bounds. None of us can get away with anything without you noticing. If Villa weren’t in the bottom three, I wouldn’t mind the season finishing now. I’m not used to such dizzy heights.

VillaRosie
03-10-2019, 08:07 PM
Many thanks guys for your kind comments. 😍 😘🥰

At present I am enjoying writing the updates and it does give me a legitimate reason to study your teams.😜 I will admit to getting both writers block and writers cramp. 😝 Hope I am not tempting fate but fingers crossed to be on the safe side 🤞I am not getting logged off by the system nearly so often which makes all the difference. 👍

Will be interesting this week because well over half of our managers have Pukki in their team, will they be giving him the captains armband? Surely no manager could be that disloyal. 😝🤪

I'm still not happy about you beating me last week and ruining my unbeaten run on Sam's game.

Yep the Abs put up a spirited performance against you Bongo then reverted back to their usual dire rubbish last week. 😱

samhubball
04-10-2019, 07:22 AM
Great report Rosie. I've been a bit slcak on the head to head league. Got a poorly baby this week so not so much free time tbh.

I will do an extended report during the international break 👍🏻

MissWinnie
04-10-2019, 07:40 PM
Great report Rosie. I've been a bit slcak on the head to head league. Got a poorly baby this week so not so much free time tbh.

I will do an extended report during the international break ����

Hey Sam. As much as we all love reading your very funny VMDLYH updates, real life comes first. I used to struggle to/wasn't able to write updates every single week, and like I said to Rosie, know that they can't be written in 10 minutes. We appreciate and enjoy them whenever you can do them. No pressure, otherwise it's no fun for you, and where's the fun in that. :)

I hope your baby feels better soon. :heart: :)

dazzyowen
04-10-2019, 09:06 PM
Cheers Rosie.. top stuff

Hope ya little one feels better soon Sam

ozfan
06-10-2019, 01:42 AM
Rosie it's great that you're keeping this up despite how average your team is. :P

For those up the top. Sell Salah. I heard from a reliable source that one of his legs is slowing down. The other one's good so you can imagine the impact that will have on his game.

VillaRosie
07-10-2019, 11:10 AM
Rosie it's great that you're keeping this up despite how average your team is

That’s very generous of you Oz to call them average.........not the word I am thinking of especially after their latest offering. 🤬🤮😜😝

VillaRosie
07-10-2019, 12:26 PM
CAPTAIN WATCH

A low scoring points week for our teams. The fault for this being firmly layed at the door of our captains, of the 6 on show only 1 managed double figures. Sterling top managers choice with 7 votes.

1. Abraham 16 points - Well played David 👏

2. Salah/Aguero/Sterling/Aubameyang 4 points - Instead of listing our names it’s easier to say everyone bar David and BB. 😱🤪

6. SJM 2 points - BB. 😱

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

The recipients this week Oz with Ozstan Villa 💥 with 51 💥hard won points.

Joint runners up with 48 points BB with the Billesley Villans and Sam with McGinn It To Win It.

Congratulations guys, certainly a war of attrition this week to get the points. 🤔

TOP 6

👉1. Jack of the Net

👉2. Dazzy’s Barmy Army

👍3. Billesley Villans

👎4. The Crimson Tide

👎5. Sausage United

👉6. Swordfish

A disastrous week for Picasso which sees him clinging on to top spot by his fingernails with Dazzy now only 2 points adrift in 2nd place. Looks like the international break has come at a good time giving Picasso and his beleaguered troops time to regroup.

An excellent performance sees BB up to 3rd.

Iwuz down to 4th.

Bongo heading south down to 5th.

Uncle Tony static in 6th.

RELEGATION 😱

👍17. Ozstan Villa

👉18. Claret & Blue Army

👉19. Injury Prone Xl

Up to 17th for Oz as his team recapture some of last seasons form.

Gornal 18th and rock bottom Yubby 19th.

Rosie hurtling towards the relegation plug hole. Only 8 points separating the bottom 4.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

A nightMARE 👻 of a week for Picasso and Jack of the Net and they together with Gornal and the Claret & Blue Army share this week’s award with an excruciating 28 points.

CHIPS

Wildcard - Harry 36 points 👎

Free Hit - Liam

Fantasy League Gameweek 9 back on 19th October.

dazzyowen
07-10-2019, 06:13 PM
Thanking you Rosie.. quite happy tbh considering the injury’s

MissWinnie
07-10-2019, 07:28 PM
Thanks Rosie! Ignore Mr Smartypants. He's spent the last few weeks dreaming of owning a team as "average" as yours. :D

Congratulations to said Mr Smartypants on his Manager of the Week award. :star: and BB and (sigh) Sam for being runners up. Sam slightly too close for comfort now, with just a few points between us, so I'm going to have a clever clogs tactical outsmart Sam meeting with myself over the international break to maintain my nemesis status.

Yubby. I promise I didn't giggle when I saw your name in last place. Much. O:) :P

Not too bad considering another captain fail. I took a gamble on losing the money I'd made on KDB's price rises by a short term sale,(I bought him pre season) hoping I'd win a few extra points from Mahrez if he played/had a good week. Oh well! It was worth a try!

Here's to an injury free international break!

ozfan
08-10-2019, 11:53 AM
"Up to 17th for Oz as his team recapture some of last seasons form."

Hahaha! That made me laugh. It's been diabolical. I can't get relegated after winning the premiership.

ozfan
08-10-2019, 11:56 AM
"Thanks Rosie! Ignore Mr Smartypants. He's spent the last few weeks dreaming of owning a team as "average" as yours"

What is this birds of a feather? I don't remember taking a pot shot at you.

Be patient and wait your turn. :D

picasso
08-10-2019, 06:13 PM
Thanks Rosie. Not sure I was looking forward to your report this week. A performance to forget but would take it every week if it means Villa hit 5.

MissWinnie
08-10-2019, 07:22 PM
"Thanks Rosie! Ignore Mr Smartypants. He's spent the last few weeks dreaming of owning a team as "average" as yours"

What is this birds of a feather? I don't remember taking a pot shot at you.

Be patient and wait your turn. :D

Smartypants FL Managers in Shaky Isles dug outs shouldn't throw pots at birds. Because then they'll have nothing to cook their team's meals in. :P

Ancient daft Winnie proverb. :D

MissWinnie
08-10-2019, 07:25 PM
TA performance to forget but would take it every week if it means Villa hit 5. :heart: :)

bongosdad
09-10-2019, 02:03 PM
Thank you Rosie!! Well done Oz.

5th but only 19 points off the lead. I must not do transfers, I must not do transfers, must not do transfers

VillaRosie
22-10-2019, 04:59 PM
We briefly welcome Fantasy League back well until the end of Gameweek 12 which kicks off on Friday 8th November then guess what? yet another international break. 🤬

Captain Watch

10 captains on view with Abraham surprisingly voted top managers choice with 6 votes.

Naturally Pep played his part by withdrawing Aguero. 🥵

1. SJ 26 points - Only Harry put his faith in Super Jack and he didn’t let him down. 👏👏👏👏👏

2. Vardy 16 points - Uncle Tony.

3. Sterling 10 points - Will and Oz. ( Winnie you always choose Sterling 🤪😜😝 )

4. Heaton/DeBruyne 6 points - Dazzy, Picasso, Bongo, Rosie and Liam.

6. SJM/Abraham/Kane 4 points - BB, Iwuz, Winnie, Sam, David, Nuc, Jesh and HJ.

9. Lamela/Pukki 2 points - Yubby and Gornal.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

Well played Harry and Big Bo FC for securing the award this week with 55 stupendous points and what a brilliant choice of captain. Sam must be one proud Dad to see his son lift the trophy. Actually Harry you beat your Dad he hasn’t won the award yet this season. 🤪😜
Runner up Will and Jota Than The Sun with 50 points. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Jack of the Net

👉2. Dazzy’s Barmy Army

👍3. Sausage United

👎4. Billesley Villans

👎5. The Crimson Tide

👉6. Swordfish

Picasso holds a 16 point lead over Dazzy and the Barmy Army who literally had a mare of a performance this week.

Bongo and the Sausage rally up to 3rd place and find themselves only 3 points behind Dazzy.

BB slides down to 4th.

Iwuz and the Crimson Tide find themselves drifting down to 5th.

Uncle Tony treading water in 6th place.

They all better keep an eye on Harry who hurtles up to 7th place.

RELEGATION 😱👻

👉17. Ozstan Villa

👎18. Tyrone’s Abs

👉19. Injury Xl

Gornal escapes the danger zone.

Oz still residing in 17th place.

Rosie has been circulating the plug hole for sometime but no saving her this week as she is finally sucked through into 18th place.

Yubby doing a grand job supporting us all.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Close call this week with Dazzy and the Barmy Army with 26 minimalist points holding off Nuc and Mings the Merciless with 27 points.

CHIPS

Wildcards

Uncle Tony and Liam

Southampton v Leicester kick off Gameweek 10 on Friday 25th October. Team sheets need to be in by 7pm.

bongosdad
22-10-2019, 07:07 PM
Awesome report as usual Rosie. Only if your team was at the same standard. You would be in the too 2509 in the world if that was the case.

Well done Harry! Nice to see you haven't took advise this week off your dad.

MissWinnie
24-10-2019, 08:57 PM
Another tops read, Rosie! Thank you.

Ha ha yes, Sterling got demoted to VC this week on account of me still sulking about him getting a brace for Gareth Southgate during the IB. He needs to do that for me too! But not this week. Obviously. :D No Captain or Vice Captain arm bands to Man City players this week. (Stern face) Any perpetrators will get locked in a room with Bongo for the duration of the next IB while he reminisces about when he was the greatest 120th Manager in Wales. ;D

Well done to Harry and runner up, Will! :star: Sam, me thinks Harry might be your new nemesis. ;D

MissWinnie
24-10-2019, 09:02 PM
Oh. And Yubby. Don't get distracted by any Elle lookalikes while you are holding us all up. :P And sorry for eating so many chocolate chip muffins during the week. :D

picasso
25-10-2019, 09:05 PM
Thanks again Rosie. Now need de Bruyne to score a hat trick against us tomorrow after Leicester’s win tonight. What an awful situation to be in!

bongosdad
25-10-2019, 10:39 PM
Let's hope karma hits you disloyal scumbags where it hurts.

samhubball
26-10-2019, 05:18 AM

Bit harsh! I've captained and vice captained man City players so they have a nightmare and Villa win today.

We could be in 6th by 3pm!!

Leicester scored more goals last night than Everton have all season

picasso
26-10-2019, 06:13 AM

OUCH! I wasn’t thinking in those terms, merely picking up a morsel of consolation should we get battered >:(

bongosdad
27-10-2019, 02:51 PM
Only tounge and cheek. I did consider putting sterling as captain but I just couldn't do it. Glad I didn't 😉

VillaRosie
28-10-2019, 01:03 PM
CAPTAIN WATCH

8 captains took to the field with Sterling top managers choice with 5 votes.

1. Vardy 40 points 💥 - Great call Bongo, the only manager with any nous to give him the armband. 👏👏👏👏👏

2. Sterling 22 points - Uncle Tony, David, Will, Jesh and Oz.

3. Salah 14 points - Dazzy.

4. DeBruyne 12 points - Picasso, Rosie and Yubby.

5. Abraham/Mane 10 points - BB, Iwuz, Harry and Winnie.

7. Aubameyang 4 points - Gornal.

8. Aguero 2 points - HJ, Sam, Nuc and Liam.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

With a humongous 81 points Bongo and Sausage United 💥 win their 2nd award of the season just pipping Uncle Tony and Swordfish with 80 points.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Sausage United.

👉2. Dazzy’s Barmy Army.

👍3. Swordfish.

👎4. Jack of the Net.

👍5. Big Bo FC.

👎6. Billesley Villans.

A game changer week especially for our top 6.

Dazzy the only manager to remain stationary in 2nd place however, when he looks upwards he will see King 👑 Bongo is back on the throne having taken back top spot with the help of Vardys 40 point haul.

Uncle Tony jumps from 6th to 3rd.👍

Picasso suffers an implosion as his team plummet from 1st down to 4th. Needs to give the lads a rallying team talk.👻

Harry proudly flying the Hubball flag surges into 5th spot.👍

BB holding to 6th place by his finger tips.

RELEGATION 😱

👎17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Tyrone’s Abs.

👉19. Injury Prone Xl.

Oz escapes the drop zone only to be replaced by Oz Jnr Liam.

Having spent all weekend rock bottom Rosie somehow manages to scrape enough points yesterday to claw her way passed Yubby.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

HJ and Aston Lilla scoop the award this week with 36 woeful points.

2 Free Hit Chips played BB and Gornal.

bongosdad
28-10-2019, 03:22 PM
What a great week for the king. Dazzy make me a coffee after you finished polishing my shoes.
I took an 8 point hit as well.

Thanks Rosie your a star.

picasso
28-10-2019, 03:41 PM
A hatrick scoring captain puts Bongo in dreamland. That’s like winning the lottery. Many twists and turns to come. Many thanks Rosie. I will indeed throw some teacups at my team.

samhubball
28-10-2019, 07:05 PM
A hatrick scoring captain puts Bongo in dreamland. That’s like winning the lottery. Many twists and turns to come. Many thanks Rosie. I will indeed throw some teacups at my team.

Thanks Rosie... Harry did have Vardy as captain too this week tho.

What an absolute mess of a season so far for me. I might consider retirement. I've considered it.

No

ozfan
28-10-2019, 10:18 PM
That's what it takes somebody doing something different. Good win for the week Bongo but your self appointed King title will be hollow until you've won a championship. This could be the season. :)

VillaRosie
29-10-2019, 12:12 AM
Thanks Rosie... Harry did have Vardy as captain too this week tho.

Oops my apologies to Harry I wrongly wrote down Abraham 🤭🤭🤭, obviously an immediate appointment required at Spec Savers. 👓🥺😋

bongosdad
01-11-2019, 01:07 AM
To be fair it's really close. I've just took an 8 point hit so I'm now level with Dazzy and only a couple of points between the too 4. BB is only 19 points off too spot and he's in 6th.
My captain choice has been really poor until this week.
Too 34.000 in the world is by far my best season so far.

VillaRosie
04-11-2019, 02:09 PM
CAPTAIN WATCH

Easy week (assuming I have managed to write the names correctly :o ) only 4 players given the armband with Sterling top managers choice with 7 votes.

1. Vardy/Aguero 12 points - Dazzy, Harry, Jesh, Gornal, Iwuz, HJ, Nuc and Liam.

3. DeBruyne 4 points - Picasso, Sam, Rosie and Yubby.

4. Sterling 2points - Bongo, Uncle Tony, David, Winnie, Will, Oz and 3 points for BB who played his Triple Captain Chip. 🤬

Picasso and Jack of the Net won their 2nd award of the season filling their boots 🥾 with 87💥 sumptuous points.

Joint runners up with 84 points Bongo with Sausage United and Sam with McGinn It To Win It.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Jack of the Net.

👎2. Sausage United.

👉3. Swordfish.

👎4. Dazzy’s Barmy Army.

👉5. Big Bo FC.

👍6. The Crimson Tide.

Picasso reclaims top spot and the crown 👑 with a massive leap from 4th to 1st place. It must have been some team talk or perhaps the increased win bonus offer 😜 either way Jack of the Net where on their game this week. Although Bongo and Picasso on the same number of points 662 by virtue of having made 3 transfers to Picasso’s 0 Bongo slips down to 2nd place. Should be a ding dong battle between them next week in the meantime Bongo takes over Dazzy’s lackey duties.🤪

Uncle Tony cemented in 3rd.

Dazzy slithers down to 4th.

Harry static in 5th.

Another inspiring team talk by Iwuz sees him dislodge BB and reclaim 6th place.

BB now finds himself down in 10th place.

RELEGATION 😱

👎 17. Kirkley Krusaders

👉18. Tyrone’s Abs

👉19. Injury Prone Xl

Jesh slumps back in relegation fodder.

Rosie and Yubby well and truly cemented in 18th and 19th place respectively.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

BB and the Billesley Villans scoop their first Mare of the season with a miserly 36 points. All I will say BB played his Triple Captain Chip on Sterling. 🤬

LUNDSTRAM APPRECIATION 👏👏👏👏👏

I think you can tell by the scores who had Mr 21 point Lundstram in their team. In fact there is only 5 teams where he does not appear on the team sheet.

CHIPS

Wildcard - Gornal

Triple Captain - BB 3 points 👎🤬👎🤬👎🤬

Norwich v Watford kick off Gameweek 12 on Friday 8th November.

Ensure your team sheets are in by 7pm.

bongosdad
04-11-2019, 08:01 PM
Nice one Rosie and well done Picasso.
I might rename my side the green arrow because I get a green arrow most weeks and now in the top 12.000 in the world.
Long way to go though. Still anyone's to win.

picasso
05-11-2019, 07:24 PM
yes, the team had a bit of a talking to this week and they all took it on board...….apart from the captain! thanks once again for your efforts Rosie. Brilliant stuff. Lots of twists and turns to come Im sure.

bongosdad
08-11-2019, 10:46 PM
I've just checked out your team Picasso seeing your my closest rival at the mo. How on earth are you going to beat me when your team kit is girly?

VillaRosie
12-11-2019, 04:44 PM
With the top 2 playing each other most of our managers had a deep and meaningful rethink on their captain selection, which resulted in only 3 names being put forward for captain duties with Abraham top managers choice with 9 votes just shading Vardy with 8.

1. Vardy 24 points - Uncle Tony, Dazzy, Winnie, Sam, Nuc, Oz, Gornal and a whopping 36💥 points for Harry💥 who played his triple captain chip.

2. Abraham 16 points - Picasso, Bongo, Iwuz, David, HJ, Liam, Jesh, Rosie and Yubby.

3. Sterling 4 points - BB and Will.

The Hubball boys monopolised the league. Showing amazing tactical knowledge beyond his years son Harry with Big Bo FC 💥 won their second award of the season with a gargantuan 87 points 👏👏👏👏👏and proud Dad Sam with McGinn It To Win It finish runners up with 82 points.

Great scores. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Jack of the Net

👉2. Sausage United

👍3. Big Bo FC

👎4. Sword Fish

👍5. McGinn & Tonic

👎6. Dazzy’s Barmy Army

Picasso and Bongo literally joined at the hip again with 720 points each I am assuming Bongo had more transfer activity.

Star of the week Harry up from 5th to 3rd place.

Uncle Tony down from 3rd to 4th.

A new entrant in 5th place David.

Dazzy slumps down to 6th now finding himself sandwiched between the 2 McGinn teams. Sam’s McGinn It To Win It in 7th just waiting for a Dazzy error.

Iwuz exits the elite and finds himself in 8th place.

RELEGATION 😱

👎17. Aston Liam

👉18. Tyrone’s Abs

👉19. Injury Prone Xl

Liam drops into the danger zone.

Rosie and Yubby still propping the league up.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

The wheels appear to have come off big time as BB and the Billesley Villans collect their second Mare of the season with a pitiful 30 points. Two weeks for BB to find their mojo and get them back to firing on all cylinders again.

CHIPS

Wildcard - Dazzy

Bench Boost - Sam

Triple Captain - Harry 36 points 👍

Fantasy League back on Saturday 23rd November.

Let’s hope Gameweek 13 in not unlucky for some. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

birminghamborn
12-11-2019, 05:16 PM
Maybe Bongo could have a quiet word in my ear, I need to find a winning formula from somewhere!

birminghamborn
12-11-2019, 05:18 PM
Oh and thanks Rosie, you keep this board alive with your superb contributions.

bongosdad
12-11-2019, 06:59 PM
Maybe Bongo could have a quiet word in my ear, I need to find a winning formula from somewhere!
I'm no expert BB. I'm not usually this high up and usually at the bottom somewhere. Just looked at your team and your midfield looks great. Not sure what's happening with sterling? He's been a pain in the arse this year. I'm sticking with him but very tempted to sell and cash in when players like Madison are 5m cheaper. At a glance you have the wrong Liverpool defender, no Leicester players and you still have pukki.
There again I have big Wez and he's no better.
You have been unlucky with captain choice too and again sterling has a lot to answer for surely he will cone Good?

Ps spot on about Rosies contribution every week. Your a star and great read as always.

Well done Again Harry!!

Picasso with his girls kit colours can't keep to toe for long with the king I reckon.

samhubball
12-11-2019, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the update Rosie.... Harry has a simple message, one anyone who plays fortnite will understand...

He just took the L

picasso
12-11-2019, 09:34 PM
Rosie, your're a star. You make a huge difference to this competition and your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Bongo clearly doesn't realise women are the stronger ***......and always win in the end B)

bongosdad
12-11-2019, 09:40 PM
That means oz is a woman

samhubball
26-11-2019, 12:34 PM

samhubball
26-11-2019, 12:35 PM
The Special One is back

VillaRosie
26-11-2019, 09:12 PM
Good news - the international breaks are on hold.

Bad news - looks like they start again in February. 😡🤬

CAPTAIN WATCH

Eight players given the armband this week with Vardy top managers choice with 8 votes.

1.💥 Vardy 24 points - Dazzy, Sam, Winnie, Nuc, Gornal, Liam, Rosie and Yubby.

2. Mane 18 points - Picasso, Uncle Tony and David.

3. Kane 12 points - BB.

4. Aubameyang 10 points - HJ.

5. Maddison 6 points - Jesh.

3 way tie for last place Sterling/Richarlison/Aguero 4 points - Bongo, Oz, Will, Harry, Iwuz.

The coveted award this week goes to Sam (who is obviously channeling his inner José) and McGinn It To Win It who secure their first award of the season with 💥75 momentous points.

Joint runners up with 70 points Uncle Tony with Swordfish and Gornal with the Claret & Blue Army.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

Top 6💥

👉1. Jack of the Net

👉2. Sausage United

👍3. Swordfish

👎4. Big Bo FC

👍5. McGinn It To Win It

👎6. McGinn & Tonic

👎7. Dazzy’s Barmy Army

King Picasso 👑 seemingly making himself comfortable in top spot with Bongo still retaining 2nd place and itching to get his mitts on the crown again.

Uncle Tony up to 3rd and looking a potential danger to the top 2.

Harry down to 4th.

Sam looking menacing up from 7th to 5th place at Dazzy’s expense.

David down to 6th.

Dazzy’s exits top 6 but nothing too drastic only dropping down to 7th.

RELEGATION 😱

👍17. Tyrone’s Abs

👎18. Aston Liam

👉19. Injury Prone Xl

Thanks to Super Tom somehow Rosie manages to crawl past Liam up to 17th place.

Liam down to 18th place a point behind.

Yubby static.

MARE OF THE WEEK AWARD 🐴

A first time winner this week...........Will and Jota than the Sun with 32 woeful points.

CHIPS

Picasso has succumbed and played his Wildcard.

I think that leaves only 3 managers who still have their Wildcard.

Gameweek 14 Saturday 30th November

Attention - Gameweek 15 Midweek fixtures starts Tuesday 3rd December. Team sheets must be in by 6.30pm

bongosdad
26-11-2019, 11:31 PM
Awsome rosie and well done Samantha.

4 point hit done. Time to take this competition seriously

samhubball
27-11-2019, 08:29 PM
Thanks Rosie! Good to be back!

Mr Bing go, you've been a silly sausage taking hits before the champions league has been played. Tut tut tut

bongosdad
27-11-2019, 09:48 PM
Maybe but with price rises imminent i wouldn't have been able to afford the players.

picasso
27-11-2019, 10:55 PM
i make them but have found transfers rarely worth it especially if they cost points. i played my wildcard to avoid that but would have been better off if I hadn't. Captain choice is far more influential......as is having a girls kit.

Brilliant write up again Rosie. Thanks so much.

MissWinnie
28-11-2019, 12:19 AM
Goodness, I only turn my back for 5 minutes to find Oz is a woman and Jose is back! :O XD

Well done Jose :star: and thank you, Rosie. :star:

VillaRosie
02-12-2019, 01:16 PM
A relatively short update as we all go again tomorrow with Gameweek 15.

Eight players given the armband with Vardy top managers pick with 8 votes.

1. Aubameyang 26 points - An inspired choice for captain well played HJ.

2. DeBruyne 20 points - Yubby.

3. Sterling 14 points - Oz and Will.

4. Vardy 12 points - Bongo, Sam, Dazzy, Winnie, Nuc, Gornal, Rosie and Liam.

4 way tie for last place
Mane/Jesus/Kane/Maddison 4 points - Picasso, Uncle Tony, David, Harry, Iwuz, BB and Jesh.

The kudos this week goes to Oz with Ozstan Villa scooping their 2nd award of the season with 65 scintillating points💥 runners up on 64 points Bongo with Sausage United, HJ with Aston Lilla and Will with Jota Than The Sun.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍 1. Sausage United.

👎 2. Jack of the Net.

👉 3. Swordfish.

👉 4. Big Bo FC.

👉 5. McGinn it to Win it.

👉 6. McGinn & Tonic.

Bongo has finally managed to snatch the crown 👑🤴from Picasso, and now takes a 1 point lead into the next round of matches where he needs to be on top form or it could be one of the shortest reigns in Fantasy League. 😝

RELEGATION 🥺😱

👉 17. Tyrone’s Abs.

👎 18. Kirkley Krusaders.

👉 19. Injury Prone Xl.

Liam escapes the danger zone.

Jesh plummets down into 18th place thankfully not taking 17th placed Rosie out on his way through.🤪

Yubby still rooted to the bottom.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

With 39 excruciating points Jesh and Kirkley Krusaders collect their first award of the season.

Remember Gameweek 15 starts Tuesday 3rd December and your team sheets need to be in by 6.30pm.

Just some information for the managers hanging on to their Wildcards.

These need to be played before 11.30am Saturday 28th December so basically Gameweek 20 is the last time you can use your first Wildcard chip they can’t be saved.

Do you think it would be deemed treasonous if Vardy managers kept him has captain for next Saturday’s match. 😱

As Gameweek 15 doesn’t finish till Thursday the update I’m afraid will be short and sweet.

Many thanks again for your kind comments. 🥰😍😘

dazzyowen
02-12-2019, 01:28 PM
Thanks as usual for a great report 👍

I’d like to put myself forward for mare of week as totally forgot to do transfers n ended up with two injured strikers playing 🥴

bongosdad
02-12-2019, 05:22 PM
Another great report Rosie. Well done Oz!

I can see Picasso is cracking under the pressure. My team is like a finely tuned racing car. Once my tires get warmed up im unstoppable.

bongosdad
02-12-2019, 05:23 PM
PS stop making excuses Dazzy.

MissWinnie
02-12-2019, 06:19 PM
Big thanks for another tops Report, Rosie. A busy week for you! Also, thank you for the reminders re team sheet hand in times. I would have forgotten this week if you hadn't mentioned it … :star:

Congratulations, Meester Ozfan. Your quest for board domination is to be as feared as ever, I see :D :star:

Well done, King Bongo. Just don't let your head … umm … I mean tyres … burst as they inflate this week. :D

Thanks to Jesh for saving me from the Drongo. I really thought it was me this week! Serves me right for benching Mings and Targett.

ozfan
02-12-2019, 08:27 PM
Awesome effort Rosie. Well done everybody the standards are high this season. Inspired choice of subs, Winnie :)

picasso
02-12-2019, 10:46 PM
I can see Picasso is cracking under the pressure.

lol ;D

VillaRosie
06-12-2019, 06:44 PM
Just a quickie update. ⚽️

CAPTAIN WATCH

Only 4 captains on view and with an overwhelming 14 votes (that’s everyone bar Iwuz, BB, Oz, Will and Yubby) making him top managers pick.

1. Mane 30 points - Well done Yubby the only manager to put his trust in Mane. 💥

2. Vardy 14 points - See above. 😜

3. Sterling 6 points - Oz and Will.

4. Kane 4 points - Iwuz and BB.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD

A superb week for Yubby and Injury Prone Xl accumulating 75💥much needed points and securing their first award of the season.

Runner up David and McGinn & Tonic with 70 points.

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Jack of the Net.

👎2. Sausage United

👍3. Big Bo FC.

👎4. Swordfish.

👍5. McGinn & Tonic.

👎6. McGinn It To Win It.

Picasso back in pole position 🤴 with Bongo down to 2nd. Both teams on 886 points separated only by Bongo’s dabbling in the transfer market. 😜

Harry up to 3rd and Uncle Tony down to 4th.

Leaving the 2 McGinn teams to slug 🥊 it out, which resulted in victor David rising to 5th place and the special one demoted to 6th.

RELEGATION 😱

👍16. Kirkley Krusaders and 👎 Aston Liam.

👎18. Jota Than The Sun.

👉19. Injury Prone Xl.

Rosie escapes the relegation zone rising to 14th.

Depending how you look at it the good news Jesh is up to 16th and the bad news Liam down to 16th.

Will plunges to 18th.

Still 19th but Yubby rallying with a 75 point haul this week.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

A week BB and the Billesley Villians will want to forget after collecting their 3rd award of the season with 21 shocking points and slumping to 15th place. 😳🙄

No time to rest on our laurels ***** decisions to be made before tomorrow’s kickoff.

Jesh played his Bench Boost chip.

MissWinnie
06-12-2019, 07:09 PM
Thanks again Rosie! :star:

Yubbs, if you are reading, congratulating you hurts as much as ever. Well done bro. :star: Owwww!

If it were up to me, anyone captaining Vardy this week would pay a minus 20 point penalty. Luckily for everyone else, it's not. :D I just can't do it though ...

Limps off (still in pain from having to congratulate Yubby :() to choose my non Vardy captain.

MissWinnie
06-12-2019, 07:11 PM
Oh. And a it would be a 40 point penalty to anyone claiming that their Captaining Vardy will jinx him! :P

bongosdad
06-12-2019, 08:54 PM
Like you Winnie im not going to captain Vardy.

Thanks Rosie. Its hard work with games coming thick and fast.

well done Yubby

samhubball
07-12-2019, 08:31 AM
Thank you Rosie, it's really hotting up now!!

Jamie Vardy is in nearly everybody's team. The only one person who isn't actually a villa fan, is "uncle" Tony. He is, in fact a Leicester City fan.

I bet he isn't the only one bound to select him as captain tho.

Can we all agree that if you select Vardy as captain against the Villa you are a terrible, TERRIBLE person but probably really want to win this thing!!!?!

I don't think I will be captaining him, because I think I have at least 3 players who could score highly this week.

Good luck everyone.

Jose

MissWinnie
07-12-2019, 10:12 AM
Ok Sam. Add to that a claret and blue hair shirt to be worn for a week and I'll say no more (well, not too much more O:)) about any ruthless captaining decisions. Maybe Rosie could add a hair shirt name and shame section, to highlight all disloyal captainers, to her write up instead? Giggles. Uncle Tony would get a mention if he captained anyone playing Leicester. ;D

Seriously, I know it's silly, as whoever I captain doesn't affect the score one jot, but, as I've said before, my first season playing FPL I captained RVP v Villa. He got a hat trick. I felt so terrible that I knew I'd never be able to do it again. I guess I lack that win at all costs streak. I was the same with Suarez. Refused to have him in my team, ever, and boy did I see my name drop through the ranks!

Here's to nil points for us all from all our Leicester players this week. :)

Good luck all.

picasso
07-12-2019, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the write up Rosie. Promise no Vardy captain from me.

samhubball
07-12-2019, 02:17 PM
Dazzy, you are a traitor

samhubball
07-12-2019, 02:24 PM
And David too 😑

Also... Mane is being rested!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

VillaRosie
07-12-2019, 05:26 PM
Thanks for the write up Rosie. Promise no Vardy captain from me.

Looks like you and I Picasso have been transported to the dark side by having Vardy by default due to Klopp’s incompetence withdrawing Mane. 🤪😜

Tbh I fully expected Klopp to send him on with a couple of minutes to go. 😳🙄

As we are naming and shaming as predicted the Fox 🦊 in sheep’s 🐑 clothing Uncle Tony chose Vardy as captain as did Jesh. 🤪😜

picasso
07-12-2019, 06:51 PM
Ah. A broken promise. I feel like a politician. Sorry about that. I actually had no idea who my vice captain was. If I could, i would give those extra points to charity....but I can't .... so I won't.

samhubball
07-12-2019, 07:26 PM
Ah. A broken promise. I feel like a politician. Sorry about that. I actually had no idea who my vice captain was. If I could, i would give those extra points to charity....but I can't .... so I won't.

Haha... You've got my vote

VillaRosie
10-12-2019, 01:27 PM
CAPTAIN WATCH

Originally Mane was top managers choice of captain with 6 votes, then Mr Klopp decided to bench him and after that it all turned messy so I hope I have it sorted correctly. 🤬

So now we have 9 captains of which a certain JV is top managers choice with 6 votes. 😱

1. Kane 32 points - Harry, Iwuz, HJ and BB.

2. Vardy/Salah 26 points - Uncle Tony🦊, David, Dazzy, Jesh, Picasso, Rosie and Nuc

4. Alli 18 points - Winnie and Sam.

8. Sterling/Abraham/Zaha/Traore 4 points - Oz, Will, Liam, Bongo and Gornal.

9. DeBruyne 2 points - Yubby.

Man City captains misfiring at the moment.

Harry and Big Bo FC absolutely ‘smashed it this week, winning their 3rd award of the season. Their superb performance accumulating 79💥 awesome points runner up HJ and Aston Lilla with 71 points.

Congratulations guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6💥

👍1. Big Bo FC.

👎2. Jack of the Net.

👍3. McGinn & Tonic.

👎4. Sausage United.

👎5. Swordfish.

👉6. MGinn it to Win it.

We now have an extra special one as new King Harry 🤴 claims the throne after toppling Picasso.

Picasso drops to 2nd only 6 points adrift so not too drastic.

David’s McGinn team out performed Sam’s so they jump to 3rd place.

Bongo maybe considering dabbling in the transfer market after dropping to 4th.

Uncle Tony down to 5th.

Sam static in 6th. However, lurking in 7th Winnie is ready and eager to pounce should the special one make an error.

RELEGATION 😱

👎17.Kirkley Krusaders.

👉18.Jota Than The Sun.

👉19. Injury Prone Xl.

Jesh down to 17th. With Will and Yubby non movers in 18th and 19th respectively.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

After the ecstasy of last weeks Manager of the Week award Yubby experiences the agony of receiving his 2nd Mare 🐴 of the season with a below par 40 points.

BREAKING NEWS - CUP DRAW ANNOUNCED

An impressive 13 teams have made it through to the first round.

Good luck guys. 👍👍👍👍👍

Ody v Big Bo FC

Uni FC v Jack of the Net

Hugill’s Heroes v McGinn & Tonic

Joga Bonito v Winnie’s Warriors

Sour Grapes FC v The Crimson Tide

Ozstan Villa v Kristalspur

Melchester Rovers v Aston Lilla

Thommo’s Reds v Mings the Merciless

Claret & Blue Army v Washed Up

Billesley Villans v Bosss Fergi Classic

Kaboria v Aston Liam

Elusive Porro’s v Tyrone’s Abs

Gunners v Kirkley Krusaders

DNQ

Sausage United, Swordfish, McGinn it to Win it, Dazzy’s Barmy Army, Jota Than The Sun, and Injury Prone XI

Hard luck guys there is always next year as the saying goes at least you can concentrate on the league. 😜🤪😝

bongosdad
11-12-2019, 08:09 PM
Well done Harry.

Dreadful week for me and dropped oit of the top 100k. Hope next week is better.

Nice one Rosie

MissWinnie
12-12-2019, 07:34 PM
Thanks for another fun read, Rosie! :star:

Congrats to King Harry! :star:

I can't believe who I sold this week, but drastic action was needed if I'm going to catch up with Hubball senior. He'll probably go and get a hatty now. Giggles.

Oh. And Hey Yubby! :P :D

picasso
12-12-2019, 09:54 PM
thanks once again Rosie. Well done Harry. inspirational captain choice. Bit worried Klopp is starting to rotate his squad now aka Pep. Could spell trouble.

samhubball
13-12-2019, 09:00 AM
Thanks for another fun read, Rosie! :star:

Congrats to King Harry! :star:

I can't believe who I sold this week, but drastic action was needed if I'm going to catch up with Hubball senior. He'll probably go and get a hatty now. Giggles.

Oh. And Hey Yubby! :P :D

My application for a restraining order must have got lost in the post.

Harry said he just picks players based on how many goals he thinks they'll get. Simple philosophy. Seems to be working!

MissWinnie
13-12-2019, 08:46 PM
My application for a restraining order must have got lost in the post.

Harry said he just picks players based on how many goals he thinks they'll get. Simple philosophy. Seems to be working!

XD Oooh somebody is getting worried. :D No need for that, Hubball Trouble, my intention is to whizz past you as fast as VAR can say no goal, so that I might take my rightful place as your nemesis. (Haughty face) Heads off to quietly unlace Hubball's shoe laces for tripping over purposes before giving Warriors a tough talking lecture on not letting their manager lose face this week after big talk up.

Sam, Harry should do the prediction league! He'd run away with the Cup! :)

VillaRosie
17-12-2019, 12:48 PM
5 captains selected with Vardy the overwhelming managers favourite with 10 votes.

1. Salah 32 points - Nuc a tactical genius for naming Salah as captain.

2. Sterling 20 points - Will.

3. Mane 12 points - Liam, Yubby and 18 points for Picasso who played the Triple Captain chip.

4. Vardy 10 points - Harry, David, Bongo, Uncle Tony, Sam, Winnie, Dazzy, HJ, Gornal, Rosie and 15 points for Jesh who played his Triple Captain chip.

5. Abraham 4 points - Iwuz, Oz and BB.

Nuc and Mings the Merciless crushed the opposition with 92 superb points💥 finishing 22 points ahead of runner up Picasso on 70 points.

Excellent scoring Nuc. 👏👏👏👏👏 Well played Picasso. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Jack of the Net.

👎2. Big Bo FC

👉3. McGinn & Tonic.

👍4. Swordfish.

👎5. Sausage United.

👍6. Winnie’s Warriors.

👎7. McGinn it to Win it.

Picasso reclaims top spot and becomes the first manager to exceed 1000 points 💥.

Harry down to 2nd but only 20 points adrift.

David treading water in 3rd.

Uncle Tony up to 4th.

Bongo slips down to 5th. Could a splurge in the transfer market be the answer? 😜

Winnie creeps into 6th place.

Sam down to 7th after a week he will want to forget. However still only 2 points adrift of Winnie it could have been far worse.

RELEGATION 😱

👎17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Jota Than The Sun.

👉19. Injury Prone Xl.

Liam has bounced back into the danger zone.

Will and Yubby remain in 18 and 19 respectively.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

I had to double check I thought my eyes 👁👁 where deceiving me, but this weeks recipient is Sam and McGinn it to Win it with 31 appalling points. 🥺😱 It’s their first award since I don’t know when, but to be fair Sam was being loyal to Villa by benching his Sheffield United players 🤮🤬 but probably kicking himself now. 🥾🥾

FANTASY LEAGUE CUP

Of the 13 teams through to the 1st round we say Auf Wiedersehen to Jack of the Net, Big Bo FC, Winnie’s Warriors, Kirkley Krusaders, Aston Liam and Billesley Villans 🥺 who are now free to concentrate on the league.

SECOND ROUND DRAW

Deburners v McGinn & Tonic

Yhkapa v Mings the Merciless

Banter FC v Ozstan Villa

Aston Lilla v Aplkomanda

Tyrone’s Abs v The Chudley Cannons

Claret & Blue Army v Viva La Vida

The Crimson Tide v Fresh Cut

2 Triple Captain Chips played this week Picasso and Jesh.

Information - Gameweek 18 only has 9 fixtures so be very careful. 😝🤪😜

samhubball
17-12-2019, 01:07 PM
Thanks Rosie... Its the last time I am being loyal or ill have to change my teams name :(

The BBC website had a screen grab of someone with 31 points sat on the bench... Amateurs, I think my total was 37!

Onwards and upwards! No Liverpool players for GW 18 is going to affect a few managers on here

picasso
17-12-2019, 04:22 PM
thanks again Rosie. Yes, thought I would use my triple captain this week in an attempt to break free from the pack only for the boost to be made into a damp squib by a dubious VAR decision. Ah well, could have been worse.
Yes, no Liverpool players this week. Should produce a big variety of scores.

MissWinnie
17-12-2019, 09:26 PM
It's like a conveyor belt on that throne at the moment - I'm getting dizzy watching! Well done Your Royal Highness, King Picasso! :) :star:

An awesome captain call from Nuclear - congratulations. :star:

Despite big talk from last week, I didn't think I had a hope of getting past Sam this week. More down to his team having a nightmare of a week rather than any tactical genius from me. I'm sure he'll be back ahead next week, but I'll enjoy being in the top 6 while it lasts. :)

Apologies to anyone who owns Son. I seem to jinx him when I buy him. Every season I tell myself I won't buy him. Every season I relent. Every season I regret relenting. Not helped by my outgoing player, Sterling, scoring! My team seems weird without him. He's generally teacher's pet, but I was struggling to justify the amount of money tied up in him to the Warriors' CEO. No doubt he will prove it to be a bad decision!

Thanks for another top notch report, Rosie!

VillaRosie
23-12-2019, 01:33 PM
Tricky one this week with no Liverpool players available also with Spurs playing Chelsea and Man City against Leicester it was one of those weeks that would test our managers tactical knowledge to the full.

I did read on Friday Fantasy League experts where saying put Ings in your team and make him captain as the Villa defence was porous guess that’s a polite word for ****🤮🥺😱 however thankfully our managers chose to ignore said advice or more likely didn’t see it. 🤬

CAPTAIN WATCH

Eight captains on view with Rashford top managers pick with 4 votes.

1. Vardy 18 points - Dazzy and HJ.💥

2. S J 16 points - Harry and Oz.

3. Jimenez 14 points - Gornal and Jesh.

4. Sterling 10 points - Nuc, Rosie and Will.

5. DeBruyne 8 points - Picasso.

6. Rashford/Kane 4 points - David, Bongo, Liam, Yubby, Uncle Tony, Iwuz and BB.

8. Alli 2 points - Winnie and Sam.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

With 64 sparkling🎉points dazzling Dazzy💥with Dazzy’s Barmy Army scoop their 2nd award of the season. Runner up 👑Picasso and Jack of the Net with 58 points.

👏👏👏👏👏

CHRISTMAS TOP 6 💥

👉1. Jack of the Net.

👉2. Big Bo FC.

👉3. McGinn & Tonic.

👍4.. Sausage United.

👎5. Swordfish.

👍6. Dazzy’s Barmy Army.

King Picasso 👑 rules supreme and extends his lead over Harry to 31 points.

David treading water in 3rd.

Bongo up to 4th.

Uncle Tony down to 5th.

Dazzy a chart re-entry in 6th place after booting 🥾 Winnie down to 7th.

RELEGATION 😱

👉17. Aston Liam.

👍18. Injury Prone Xl.

👎19. Jota Than The Sun.

Liam stuck in 17th.

Yubby up to 18th.

Will drops to 19th and therefore rock bottom.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Have the the wheels come off? because unbelievably it’s back to back mares for Sam and McGinn it to Win it with 27 Bah Humbug points. With the games coming fast over the festive season not long for Sam to get to grips and turn it around, but if anyone can the Special One can. 😜

FANTASY LEAGUE CUP

A dramatic cull in the 2nd round mean we say so long farewell to David, Nuc, Rosie and Gornal. Leaving Iwuz and Oz to fly the VM flag.

3rd Round Draw.

PuMa v The Crimson Tide.

Joemann v Ozstan Villa.

CHIPS

Wildcard - David

Free Hit - Rosie and Yubby

Gameweek 19 Team sheets in by 11.30am

Gameweek 20 The last time you have a chance to use Wildcard 1. Remember if you don’t use it you will lose it.

I reckon there is still 2 managers that haven’t played it.

samhubball
23-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Oh good god! 2 weeks of uselessness by my team. Time to change the team name me thinks!

Winnie, seriously, who are you transferring in this week so I can have some different players to you for a week or two. I'm thinking of captaining Drogba and vice capt Shearer. Should get me some goals!

Haooy Christmas Rosie, good luck all in 2020

picasso
23-12-2019, 02:37 PM
A name change seems to be working for me so far. Wish I could nail a good captain choice. Really annoying. Pukki would be a good bet this week I reckon :?.

Thanks once again Rosie

bongosdad
23-12-2019, 07:02 PM
Just took a 12 point hit but now my team is incredible. I will claw back the lead no problem.

Well done Dazzy mate.

Top report Rosie

27 Sam 😂

MissWinnie
24-12-2019, 04:27 AM
Oh good god! 2 weeks of uselessness by my team. Time to change the team name me thinks!

Winnie, seriously, who are you transferring in this week so I can have some different players to you for a week or two. I'm thinking of captaining Drogba and vice capt Shearer. Should get me some goals!

Haooy Christmas Rosie, good luck all in 2020

Drat! You beat me to it, Sam. I was hoping to outshine you by triple captaining Drogba, too. O:) I do feel a bit responsible for your Mare award this week - I told you I jinx Son! Anyway, he's gone, and even if he gets three hat tricks in a row, he's not coming back.

Well done Dazzy, despite you booting me out of the top 6, and at Christmas too. :( ;D :star:

Extra special thanks and appreciation to Rosie for taking the time to write another of her fab reports for us right before Christmas! Looking forward to seeing who made drunk Christmas day transfers. Giggles.

See you all on Boxing day!

VillaRosie
28-12-2019, 12:40 PM
Just a short update as we reach the momentous halfway point in the league.

CAPTAIN WATCH

Eight players given the armband this week with 4 managers foolishly making Abraham top pick with 4 votes.

1. Sterling 20 points - Will.💥

2. Kane 16 points - Uncle Tony, HJ and Gornal.

3. Mane/SJ 12 points - Sam,Oz, Jesh and Liam.

5. DeBruyne 10 points - Picasso, David and Yubby.

6. Salah 6 points - Harry and Bongo.

Last Vardy/Abraham 4 points - Dazzy, Winnie, Iwuz, Nuc, Rosie and BB.

MANAGER OF THE WEEk 🏆

Sam with Tyrone Mingers ( formally known as McGinn it to Win it) scoop the award this week with 82 💥sparkling points. After 2 mares on the trot the Mingers have responded to their managers howls of derision in a positive and professional way. 😝🤪😜 Nervous wait for the Mingers before they where declared the winners having no players involved in last nights match. I will admit I was willing DeBruyne to score a couple.🤪 Very unprofessional I know.

A good week for the Tyrone teams with ROSIE and Tyrone’s Abs finishing runners up with 78 points.

Well played Sam 👏👏👏👏👏 and Well played me. 👏👏👏👏👏 😜🤪😝

TOP 6💥

👉1. Jack of the Net

👉2. Big Bo FC

👍3. Swordfish

👎4. McGinn & Tonic

👎5. Sausage United

👍6. Tyrone Mingers

It’s half to paradise aka the Fantasy League Cup for King Picasso 👑stretching his lead to 59 points.

RELEGATION 😱

👉17. Aston Liam

👍18. Jota Than The Sun

👎19. Injury Prone Xl

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Winners this week Liam and Aston Liam with 40 points.

FANTASY LEAGUE CUP

Oz and Iwuz bite the dust so all our teams are now out.

CHIPS

Bench Boost - Yubby

Gameweek 21 team sheets in by 11.30

VillaRosie
30-12-2019, 06:50 PM
A number of concerned nervous managers when it became obvious clubs where ‘resting’ their players.

CAPTAIN WATCH

I had to juggle captains mainly due to Vardy being withdrawn and this resulted in 10 captains taking to the field with Kane top managers pick with 6 votes.

1. DeBruyne 28 points - Picasso must be positively drooling over that point haul. 👍😜🤪😝

2. Mane 22 points - Sam, Oz and Yubby.

3. Rashford 18 points - Winnie.

4. Kane/Alexander-Arnold 16 points - Uncle Tony, Iwuz, HJ, Rosie, BB, Gornal and Jesh.

6. Abraham 14 points - Nuc.

8. Salah/Sterling 6 points - Harry, David, Bongo and Will.

9 Heaton 4 points - Dazzy.

10. Not SJ this week 2 points - Liam.

Joint winners with a glorious 76 points Picasso💥 and Jack of the Net and Yubby💥 with Injury Prone XI.

Runner up Uncle Tony and Swordfish 73 points.

👏👏👏👏👏 Well played guys.

TOP 6💥

👉1. Jack of the Net 💥

👍2. Swordfish

👎3. Big Bo FC

👍4. Sausage United

👍5. Tyrone Mingers

👎6. McGinn & Tonic

Picasso heads into the New Year with a healthy 64 point lead.

RELEGATION 😱

👍17. Injury Prone Xl

👎18. Aston Liam

👎19. Jota Than The Sun

Yubby and his team have had epiphany and surged into 17th place. 👍

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

With 41 points an unusual below par performance for Harry and Big Bo FC.

Gameweek 21 Team sheets in by 11.30 and good news for any desperate managers Wildcard 2 is also available from 1st January.

Gameweek 22 kicks off Friday 10th January. Team sheets need to be in by 7pm.

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL🥳🎉🍾🥃🍺🍹🍸

samhubball
30-12-2019, 08:27 PM
Happy New Year Rosie!!

Well done Picasso and Injury Prone too...

My team name has been deemed offensive so I've had to change it again!!

dazzyowen
31-12-2019, 12:16 AM
Cheers Rosie.. great stuff

picasso
31-12-2019, 07:03 PM
Many thanks Rosie. All that rotating last game week had us all a bit dizzy. Happy new year to you and all the VM posters.

bongosdad
31-12-2019, 07:17 PM
Your doimg well Picasso. Ive lost the olot in recent weeks. Heres hoping things pick up in the new year.

cheers Rosie 👌

VillaRosie
03-01-2020, 05:33 PM
An injury crises 🤕 hits most of our teams this week leaving managers only a week to pick up the pieces and get their teams back on track.

Tom, Wesley and Kane showing red with Tom and Wesley allegedly out for the season. 😱🤬😰😡

CAPTAIN WATCH

Before his injury Vardy was top managers choice for captain with 7 votes.

So juggling the vice captains again we now have 9 captains taking to the field with DeBruyne and Mane with 4 votes each joint top managers choice.

1. SJ 26 points - I am guessing Liam is overjoyed at Vardy’s withdrawal 🥳 with vice captain SJ delivering a mamouth 26 point haul.

2. Salah 20 points - Bongo and David.

3. Mane 16 points - Oz, Rosie, BB and Yubby.

4. Mahrez/Abraham 10 points - Harry and Jesh.

6. DeBruyne/Kane/Willian 4 points - Picasso, Uncle Tony, Winnie, Dazzy, Iwuz, HJ, Gornal and Sam.

Last Sterling 2 points - Will and Nuc.

Liam with Aston Liam win their first award of the season with a a super duper 78 points💥 with SJ contributing 26 points.

Runner up with 70 points Yubby with Injury Prone XI.

Well played. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Jack of the Net.

👉2. Swordfish.

👉3. Big Bo FC.

👉4. Sausage United.

👉5. None Offensive FC.

👉6. McGinn & Tonic.

Picasso extends his lead to 87 points but otherwise status quo for our top 6 elite.

RELEGATION 🤬😱

👎17. Kirkley Krusaders.

👉18. Claret & Blue Army.

👉19. Jota Than The Sun.

Yubby in a rich vein of form exits the drop zone with Jesh replacing him. Gornal and Will in 18th and 19th respectively.

Dad Picasso leading the way and son Will rock bottom. 😜😝😝

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

HJ and Aston Lilla with 36 abysmal points secure their second award of the season just pipping Nuc with Mings the Merciless on 37 points.

Gameweek 22 commences Friday 10th January, team sheets need to be in by 7pm.

bongosdad
04-01-2020, 02:03 PM
Well done Liam, great score.

Not a bad week for me but i could do with a monster score to close the gap.

Nice one Rosie 👌👍

VillaRosie
13-01-2020, 05:44 PM
I was so hoping I could get away without mentioning anything Man City but alas not. 🥺

8 captains on view this week with our managers making Vardy top pick with 8 votes.

1. Rashford 24 points - Harry, HJ and Liam. Great choice guys.💥

2. DeBruyne 😱18 points - Yubby.

3. Abraham 12 points - Iwuz, BB and Jesh.

4 Vardy 10 points - Picasso, Bongo, David, Winnie, Dazzy, Nuc, Oz and Rosie.

5. Aubameyang 8 points - Will.

3 way tie for last place Jimenez, Perez and beleaguered SJ 4 points - Uncle Tony, Sam and Gornal.

Special One Junior, Harry💥 and Big Bo FC literally cruised to their 4th award of the season with 82💥magnificent points.

Runner up HJ and Aston Lilla with 74 impressive points.

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Jack of the Net.

👍2. Big Bo FC.

👎3. Swordfish.

👉4. Sausage United.

👉5. None Offensive FC.

👉6. McGinn & Tonic.

👑 King Picasso still rules roost.

Harry back up into 2nd place and 78 points adrift of Picasso.

Uncle Tony down to 3rd.

Bongo, Sam and David none movers in 4, 5 and 6th respectively.

Winnie lurking in 7th waiting to pounce should one of our elite make a fatal error of judgment.

RELEGATION 😱

👎17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Claret & Blue Army.

👉19. Jota Than The Sun.

Liam back in relegation trouble.

Gornal and Will still 18th and 19th respectively.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

A sad performance from Oz and Ozstan Villa earning them their 4th award of the season with 41 dire points.

CHIPS 🍟

Sam and BB have the honour of being the first of our managers to use their 2nd Wildcard.

Skipping Gameweek 23 which is this Saturday here is something for you to ponder over, Gameweek 24 which starts Tuesday 21st January and finishes Wednesday 29th January. 😜😝🤪

bongosdad
13-01-2020, 11:33 PM
Well done Harry. Hope you stay in Canada.

Clawed a massive 1 point back on Picasso. Another 100 weeks and im king again. Thought i had a good week until i realised everyone else did too.

Appart from OZ.

Bloody hate ings.

Nice one Rosie top report as usual.

picasso
14-01-2020, 09:46 PM
Thanks Rosie and well done Harry. Brilliant write up once again.

dazzyowen
15-01-2020, 04:08 PM
Thanking you Rosie 👍

VillaRosie
20-01-2020, 05:09 PM
Its a tight deadline this week with Gameweek 24 starting tomorrow.

A not so magnificent 7 captains on view this week with only 2 of them worthy of the armband. Vardy voted top choice by 7 misguided foolish managers. 🤬🥵😡🤮

1. Aguero 26 points - Only HJ💥 had the sense to make him captain.

2. SJ 20 points - Harry, Liam and by default Gornal 🤪. 👍

3. DeBruyne, Ings. Abraham and Sterling - 4 points. Picasso, Bongo, Nuc, BB, Yubby, Uncle Tony, Iwuz and Sterling.

7. Vardy 0 points - Seeing their hopes and dreams shattered 🤬🥺😰 Sam, David, Winnie, Dazzy, Rosie, Oz and Jesh.

Joint winners with 70 glorious points HJ 💥with Aston Lilla and BB 💥with Billesley Villans.

Runner up Iwuz and the Crimson Tide.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6

👉1. Jack of the Net.

👉2. Big Bo FC.

👉3. Swordfish.

👉4. Sausage United.

👍5. The Crimson Tide.

👎6. None Offensive FC.

Our top 4 are all non movers however, Harry has clawed back 15 points of Picasso’s lead which is now 63 points.

Iwuz a re-entry in 5th place.

Sam clinging on by his finger tips to his elite club status drops down to 6th.

RELEGATION 😱

👎17. Kirkley Krusaders.

👉18. Claret & Blue Army.

👉19. Jota Than The Sun.

Liam and Jesh having their own battle with Liam victorious this week and it’s Jesh who drops back into the danger zone.
Gornal and Will non movers.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Winnie and the Warriors have come a right cropper amassing a pitiful 24 points which ensures Winnie secures her 2nd Mare of the season. 😜

CHIPS

Bench Boost - BB

Gameweek 24 starts Tuesday 21st January. Team sheets need to be in by 6.30pm.

dazzyowen
21-01-2020, 02:36 PM
I’m doing a bongo here cos my team looks quality yet I’m doing crap 😂 cheers Rosie 👍

samhubball
21-01-2020, 03:43 PM
Good luck everyone today and tomorrow and the day after and the day after er and... This is the longest GW ever!

How many triple captain chips left this week.

Oh and congrats winnie... Pft Pft Pft sniggers* 😊🎉

MissWinnie
21-01-2020, 06:53 PM
Good luck everyone today and tomorrow and the day after and the day after er and... This is the longest GW ever!

How many triple captain chips left this week.

Oh and congrats winnie... Pft Pft Pft sniggers* 😊🎉

She who sniggers last sniggers longest, Sammy Hubball (sticks nose in air). I've got to get me a bigger Drongo trophy shelf. As long as people don't read the small print, they'll think I'm a winner. I won't tell them otherwise. O:) :D

No hoarding chips this season, Sam. I'm hoping my triple captain chip stays hot for the extra long gameweek! Hmm best get Salah some thermals - it's chilly outside …

Congrats to BB and HJ! :star:

Thank you so much Rosie. You are brilliant! :star:

picasso
21-01-2020, 07:08 PM
Many thanks Rosie. I’m not used to being in this position and if I’m honest I prefer to chase than be chased. Part of the fun is in taking risks and I’m finding I’m having to play it safe. Taking the proverbial ball into the corner flag if you like. Shouldn’t really complain should I? Probably find myself in that position after this week!

bongosdad
22-01-2020, 05:02 PM
Well done BB and HJ.

Tripple captain done!!! Hopefully claw back some points.

Nice one Rosie 👍

VillaRosie
30-01-2020, 06:00 PM
Is it just me or has this game week seemed never ending.

A worthwhile wait for most of our managers who where salivating (not a pleasant sight 🤮 ) after filling their boots 🥾 🥾 until they overflowed with precious points.

7 players nominated for captain carrying their managers hopes and dreams of Fantasy League glory.
Top managers choice Salah with 8 votes.

1. Salah 32 points - Harry, Iwuz, Nuc, Oz and BB or 48 points with their Triple Captain chip for Bongo, David and Winnie 👏👏👏👏👏

2. Alexander-Arnold 24 points - Picasso, Uncle Tony, Sam and Jesh.

3. Firmino 18 points - HJ collected 27 pointswith his Triple Captain chip.

4. Sterling 6 points - Will.

5. SJ 4 points - Gornal.

Joint last Vardy/Mane 2 points - Dazzy and Liam and an eye watering 3 pointsfor Yubby and Rosie whose bubble quickly burst after playing their Triple Captain chip on the crocked Mane. 🤬

Joint winners with 96 💥 sumptuous points Harry with Big Bo FC collecting their 5th award of the season and David with MGinn & Tonic collecting their first. They also have the honour of booting Bongo off top spot for the highest number of points scored in a gameweek.

Great score guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Jack of the Net.

👉2. Big Bo FC.

👍3. Sausage United.

👎4. Swordfish.

👍5. McGinn & Tonic.

👎6. The Crimson Tide.

Harry with his mamouth 96 points finds himself just 19 points adrift of Picasso.

Bongo reclaims 3rd with Uncle Tony down to 4th.

David with those mega points up to 5th and Iwuz down to 6th.

RELEGATION 😱

👉17. Kirkley Krusaders.

👉18. Claret & Blue Army.

👉19. Jota Than The Sun.

Our relegation contenders still stuck in the mire.

Although I do suspect that Gornal and Will could have parted company with their teams by mutual consent.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Gornal and the Claret & Blue Army with 39 points.

Triple Captain Winners and Losers.

Bongo, David and Winnie. 💥💥💥💥💥

HJ. 💥💥💥💥

Rosie and Yubby. 💩💩💩💩💩

Gameweek 26 looks interesting starts Saturday 8th February and finishes Monday 17th. I assume it’s how they manage the ‘winter break’.

bongosdad
31-01-2020, 02:19 AM
Great report rosie and crucial points clawed back on Picasso.

Well done sam (err cough cough er i mean Harry)

samhubball
31-01-2020, 08:00 AM
Great report rosie and crucial points clawed back on Picasso.

Well done sam (err cough cough er i mean Harry)

I have very little influence over Harry. I simply suggest 4 or 5 names for his captain and explain who might be in form. But he picks the team. He is wildcarding this weekend because he doesn't like the look of his team 🙄 despite the manager of the week award!

picasso
31-01-2020, 07:18 PM
Thanks once again Rosie. Lots of twists and turns yet.

dazzyowen
31-01-2020, 07:34 PM
Well done Sam I mean cough cough Harry 😂😂 good one that bongo

Cheers Rosie 👍

MissWinnie
31-01-2020, 08:04 PM
I have very little influence over Harry. I simply suggest 4 or 5 names for his captain and explain who might be in form. But he picks the team. He is wildcarding this weekend because he doesn't like the look of his team �� despite the manager of the week award!

Sam, since Harry's streets ahead of you in the League, and has been for quite a while, shouldn't it be him giving you captain advice? :P

Well done Harry! I suspect Picasso's mopping his brow right now! :D And congrats to David too, of course. :star:

Big thanks to Salah for helping me get past Hubball senior. I just need to stay there now. He's sooo annoying when he pulls that gloaty gloat face each time he races past me.

You are a star Rosie. Thanks again for another great read. :star:

VillaRosie
04-02-2020, 12:26 PM
CAPTAIN WATCH

Six captains on view this week with Salah voted overwhelmingly top managers choice with 10 nominations.

1. Salah 32 points - Picasso, Harry, Bongo, David, Iwuz, Winnie, Nuc, Oz, Rosie and Yubby.

2. Firmino 22 points - HJ.

3. Aguero/DeBruyne/SJ 4 points - Uncle Tony, Sam, BB, Dazzy, Liam, Jesh and Gornal.

6. Sterling 2 points - Will.

There was a lot of jostling, handbag 👜 swinging and even the odd rugby tackle with a number of managers in contention for the coverted award however the end result was a dead heat with 65 satisfying points, between Harry with Big Bo FC who racked up their 6th award of the season and Winnie with her Warriors who finally got their mitts on their first. 🤪

Well played. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Jack of the Net.

👉2. Big Bo FC.

👉3. Sausage United.

👍4. The Crimson Tide.

👉5. McGinn & Tonic.

👎6. Swordfish.

Again league is quite static. Picasso 👑 showing resilience💪 with Harry slowly bridging the gap and the lead down to 15 points.

Iwuz up to 4th.

Uncle Tony grimly hanging on to his elite club status after finding himself down in 6th place.

RELEGATION 😱

👉17. Kirkley Krusaders.

👉18. Claret & Blue Army.

👉19. Jota Than The Sun.

No change in our basement teams although I believe like the Terminator Will is back. 😝

MARE OF THE WEEK AWARD 🐴

Another mare for Gornal and the Claret & Blue Army with 33 points.

5 Wildcards played.

Harry, Bongo, Uncle Tony, Dazzy and Jesh.

An extended Gameweek 26 due to the winter break. 8th February - 17th February

PS. Thank you guys for your kind comments much appreciated. 😍❤️🥰😛

MissWinnie
04-02-2020, 11:35 PM
Thank you once again Rosie! I really don't know how you do this every single week. :star:

Carrying an outsize hand bag with everything but the kitchen sink stuffed inside came in very handy during this week's handbag swinging. The boys were only carry small "essentials only" clutches so they had no chance :D

Mighty honoured to be receiving my first non-drongo award of the season, alongside the 6 times manager of the week, Harry.

At the beginning of the gameweek, I thought I might be in contention for another drongo award after deciding not to sell on Mane, and most of my bench not playing - so phew! :) A long gameweek ahead, but it means I get to stay this week's joint champ a bit longer - I'm going to savour every moment - it may not happen again for a while :)

samhubball
05-02-2020, 07:58 AM
Thank you Rosie 👍🏻❤️

This is the first time every single match in the Premier league has a different starting time and with every game shown on TV. It's a long trickle of points over the whole week and not sure who is on Pep (the git) 's rotation merry go round.

Differentials are going to come into play now that there is a definite template team.
. Good luck everyone

bongosdad
05-02-2020, 07:34 PM
Well done Harry and Winnie.
Great report as usual. Still in it to win it.

bongosdad
05-02-2020, 08:26 PM
I have very little influence over Harry. I simply suggest 4 or 5 names for his captain and explain who might be in form. But he picks the team. He is wildcarding this weekend because he doesn't like the look of his team 🙄 despite the manager of the week award!

Sorry for doubting you mate. It was daft of me think your infuence would actually help 😂

VillaRosie
12-02-2020, 12:09 AM
Our managers will be overjoyed when they read the announcement that last weekend’s postponed fixture between Man City and West Ham has been rearranged and will be played on Wednesday 19th February so still a week 26 fixture. 🤪😛😝😜

bongosdad
12-02-2020, 12:48 PM
Cheers Rosie. Great news for me but maybe not for those who have lunstram on the bench. Music to my ears.

Right! time to catch Picasso

VillaRosie
20-02-2020, 01:15 PM
Praise be 🙏🏼 after what seemed an eternity week 26 has finally ended. 👏👏👏👏👏

Eight captains eventually took to the pitch and no surprise Salah nominated top managers choice with 9 votes.

1. DeBruyn 28 points - Dazzy and Yubby. 💥

2. Aubameyang 16 points - Will.

3. Alexander-Arnold 14 points - Jesh.

4. SJ 12 points - Gornal.

5. Salah 6 points - Picasso, Harry, Iwuz, David, Winnie, Nuc, Oz, BB and Rosie.

Joint last Aguero/Firmino/Henderson 4 points - Bongo, Uncle Tony, Sam, HJ and Liam.

A rejuvenated Yubby with Injury Prone Xl 💥 continue to impress winning their 3rd award of the season with 75 momentous points.

Runner up Dazzy and the Barmy Army with 70 points.

Well played guys especially on your tactical nous in choosing DeBruyn as Captain. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Jack of the Net.

👉2. Big Bo FC.

👉3. Sausage United.

👍4. McGinn & Tonic.

👍5. Swordfish.

👎6. The Crimson Tide.

Still reigning supreme 👑 Picasso 14 points ahead of Harry with Bongo in 3rd.

A fall from grace for Iwuz this week allowing David and Uncle Tony to improve their league position to 4th and 5th respectively, leaving Iwuz clinging on to 6th place.

RELEGATION 😱

👉17. Kirkley Krusaders.

👉18. Claret & Blue Army.

👉19. Jota Than The Sun.

Still deep in the relegation do do 💩💩💩💩💩 for Jesh, Gornal and Will.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

What a total mare🐴 this week for Iwuz and the Crimson Tide and with 36 💩insignificant points they win their first award of the season.

Nuc played his Wildcard.

Regarding Gameweek 27.

On Wednesday 26th February there is a certain Champions League fixture Real Madrid v Man City so the decision our managers will be wrestling with 🤔🤔 is what will Pep do. 🤪😜😝😛😋

Regarding Gameweek 28.

This starts on Friday 28th February and there is only 8 fixtures. 😜😝

MissWinnie
20-02-2020, 08:40 PM
Thanks Rosie! :star: Another great read apart from the itty little bit where you declare Yubby Manager of the Week! Ouch! :( ;D

Seriously, well done bro and runner up Dazzy. Good call re DeBruyne, unlike us Salah sheep :)

The one good thing about only having one Man City player at the moment, unlike my more usual 3 players, is not going through the agony of 2nd guessing Pep all the time!

Picasso still keeping Harry at bay, but it must be nerve wracking up up that high!

Good luck everyone for week 27.

bongosdad
21-02-2020, 05:48 PM
Well done Yubby. Aguaro let me down! was hoping to claw some points back this week. To make it worse i brought in Son!

Nice one Rosie.

picasso
21-02-2020, 06:38 PM
Thanks once again Rosie. Looks like I’ll try to stagger over the finishing line. It’s been weeks since I’ve had a really good one. Wrong captain once again.

VillaRosie
25-02-2020, 05:00 PM
Seven captains on view with loyal Salah supporters making their chosen one yet again top managers choice with 11 votes.

1. Aubameyang 26 points - Lucky for Will who definitely appears to have gone awol and with Captain Sterling injured his trusty vice captain Aubameyang took the armband and delivered an impressive point haul. 👍

2. Mane 16 points - Jesh.

3. Salah 14 points - Picasso, Harry, Bongo, David, Uncle Tony, Winnie, Nuc, Oz, Rosie, Yubby and BB.

4. Jimenez 10 points - Iwuz and HJ.

5. DeBruyne 6 points - Dazzy and Liam.

6. Ings 🥺4 points - Sam.

7. SJ 2points - Gornal.

MANAGER OF THE WEEk AWARD 🏆

Oz and Ozstan Villa scoop their 3rd award of the season with 63💥outstanding points.

Runners up with 57 points Jota Than The Sun and with Will missing full credit to Aubameyang for his superhuman effort in marshalling the team and scoring 26 of those points. 😜🤪

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Jack of the Net.

👉2. Big Bo F C.

👉3. Sausage United.

👉4. McGinn & Tonic.

👉5. Swordfish.

👉6. Crimson Tide.

More pressure heaped on our 👑King Picasso has Harry closes to within 6 points.

Position wise very boring no change in the top 6.

RELEGATION 😱

17👎. Aston Liam.

18👍. Jota Than The Sun.

19👎. Claret & Blue Army.

Liam’s turn to plunge back in the relegation mire,💩 whilst our 2 manager less team’s swop places.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

BB heaving sighs of relieve that the Claret & Blue Army minus Gornal collect this weeks award with 29 points.

Gameweek 28 starts Friday 28th February. Team sheets must be in by 7pm.

This week is definitely going to give our managers some tactical nightmares. 🤔🧐

bongosdad
25-02-2020, 06:18 PM
My Son nightmare cost me points this week. 72 points behind Picasso! is it possible?

Well done Oz and thank you Rosie. Top job.

MissWinnie
25-02-2020, 08:38 PM
Thanks Rosie! :star:

Hmm … three Manager of the Week Awards … sooooo greedy, Mr Ozfan. ;D Well done, Mr Smartypants. :star:

I think I would probably do better adopting Will's tactic of non-management - my lack of checking fixtures means I'll be rather short of players, next week. I may have to play in goal myself …

Heads off to learn how to catch a ball ...

samhubball
25-02-2020, 10:20 PM
My plan to captain Ings to make sure he didn't score against us worked... Shame I couldn't have captained the rest of the Saints players

ozfan
27-02-2020, 10:52 AM
Thanks Rosie/ Bongo/ Winnie. It's sunshine on a season of mid-table mediocrity :) At least I'm above dazza, yubbs and my son. Who is not impressed being in the bottom three so has been pondering scheming selling and sweating over his side all week. I'm going in with 9 players. Not worth any chips to fill the gaps.

picasso
27-02-2020, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the superhuman efforts once again Rosie. All very squeaky bum. Bongo, it’s not just me you’re trying to catch! I’d be happy to cash in my lead for a Villa win on Sunday.

bongosdad
28-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Sod that Picasso this is way more important

VillaRosie
03-03-2020, 09:22 PM
Week 28 proved difficult some managers chose to field incomplete teams and most of us had no cover on the bench.

CAPTAIN WATCH

Five captains nominated Salah, Firmino, Traore, Mane and Maddison. With Salah supporters giving their chosen one a massive vote of confidence making him top choice with 12 votes.

However all 5 contrived to earn their respective teams a depressingly meagre 4 points. I can’t recall this happing before in Fantasy League.

Will and Gornal had no manager, no vice captain and no points.

The Hubball boys reined supreme as Dad Sam and Samatta of Opinion scoop their 3rd award of the season with 55 triumphant points just pipping Son Harry and Big Bo F C with 54 points.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Big Bo F C.

👎2. Jack of the Net.

👉3. Sausage United.

👉4. McGinn & Tonic.

👉5. Swordfish.

👉6. The Crimson Tide.

The big news is Picasso has been dethroned. The Young Pretender Harry laid claim to the crown🤴 and is the new numero uno. Only 11 points adrift for Picasso so nothing to drastic. Tension mounting only10 gameweeks left before our champ is crowned, is it a dual between our top two or can one of our managers come with a late run.

No change in position for the remainder of our top 6 teams.

Sam hovering in 7th place waiting to take advantage of any Iwuz error. 😜

RELEGATION 😱

👉17. Aston Liam.

👉18. Jota Than The Sun.

👉19. Claret & Blue Army.

The manager less bottom 2 look relegation certs leaving Liam to fight for his league place.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

The manager less Claret and Blue Army with 10 points sparing Winnie and her Warriors blushes. 😜🤪😝

CHIPS

Spookily 🤔🤔both Sam and Harry played their Free Hit. 🤪😜

Sorry if there is any glaring errors but multitasking watching Chelsea v Liverpool at the same time. 🤪😜😝

MissWinnie
03-03-2020, 10:06 PM
My trophy shelf is groaning under the weight of Drongo awards this season. Hopefully it will hold up! I was fully expecting the award this week, given my lack of players, so accept it with grace, apart from pulling a scungy face when I saw Sam had won Manager of the Week and is now in 7th. Huh! :( Well done to both the Hubball boys. :star:

Thank you for another toppingly grand report, Rosie. :star: