PDA

View Full Version : Scoop

irishpete
08-07-2019, 07:27 PM
been sold a red herring? No one else reporting his story yesterday in the red rag about the Danes

Chicken Balti Pie
08-07-2019, 07:45 PM
been sold a red herring? No one else reporting his story yesterday in the red rag about the Danes

Personally, it wouldn't surprise me. He claims to have got the information from a source on his webchat but doesn't know the names of the group. I think he's been sold a duffer personally. You'd have thought the South Africans would have made a public announcement bearing in mind they publicly announced the bid

countygump
08-07-2019, 07:55 PM
Personally, it wouldn't surprise me. He claims to have got the information from a source on his webchat but doesn't know the names of the group. I think he's been sold a duffer personally. You'd have thought the South Africans would have made a public announcement bearing in mind they publicly announced the bid

Apparently the S/A's are too busy trying to buy Blackpool. Rumour is, Hardy continually trying to mislead them about the debt the club was in drove them away.

http://www.thebusinessdesk.com/eastmidlands/news/2027209-danish-consortium-emerge-as-favourites-to-save-notts-county

irishpete
08-07-2019, 07:58 PM
Why aren't radio red even mentioning it,especially when we are due in court Weds. Thought Blackpool were sold?

jackal2
08-07-2019, 08:01 PM
Why aren't radio red even mentioning it,especially when we are due in court Weds. Thought Blackpool were sold?

Yes, Simon Sadler is the owner now, according to Wikipedia.

The Oystons are free...

legs77
08-07-2019, 08:10 PM

In fairness he has named two people from the Danish group.

Whether they buy us is another matter and as I said over the weekend not long to wait now so we will really see if the interest is genuine.

SA group are gone for now, IF we go into admin they might come in again who knows.

It’s got to the stage where I don’t believe a word anyone is saying anymore and the man at the top is not exactly Mr Honest is he.....I mean hasn’t he sold the club 3 times in the last few months !

Oldstripy
08-07-2019, 08:11 PM
Yes, Simon Sadler is the owner now, according to Wikipedia.

The Oystons are free...

Simon Sadler has a 5 year plan, where have we heard that before.

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2019/july/new-owner-meets-supporters/

jackal2
08-07-2019, 08:15 PM
Simon Sadler has a 5 year plan, where have we heard that before.

https://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/2019/july/new-owner-meets-supporters/

Yes, but his is to take the club upwards!

irishpete
08-07-2019, 08:30 PM
In fairness he has named two people from the Danish group.

Whether they buy us is another matter and as I said over the weekend not long to wait now so we will really see if the interest is genuine.

SA group are gone for now, IF we go into admin they might come in again who knows.

It’s got to the stage where I don’t believe a word anyone is saying anymore and the man at the top is not exactly Mr Honest is he.....I mean hasn’t he sold the club 3 times in the last few months !

Begs the question, why only name 2 of them.Who is giving him the info on the Danes when he couldn't find fcuk all out about the SA. He never said where the info came from about the SA withdrawing. Why was he not on the blower to Terry
Pritchard asking is it true or getting a press release from them confirming?

ManchesterMagpie
08-07-2019, 08:47 PM
Blackpool have been sold. I have a few friends who are Blackpool fans and they are absolutely delighted to finally be rid of the cancer that is the Oystons. Like many 'pool fans they have been boycotting games for 4 or 5 years in protest at their ownership and have now bought season tickets for next season. The new owner is also a long-standing Blackpool fan who has been through all the pain with them. They're finally in good hands by all accounts.

Now if only there was another Hayden Green waiting in the wings...

countygump
08-07-2019, 08:50 PM
Begs the question, why only name 2 of them.Who is giving him the info on the Danes when he couldn't find fcuk all out about the SA. He never said where the info came from about the SA withdrawing. Why was he not on the blower to Terry
Pritchard asking is it true or getting a press release from them confirming?

It was Terry Pilchard himself who released the info that the S/A bid had been withdrawn
The other 2 members of the Danish party were a lawyer and Reedzt senior.

Chicken Balti Pie
08-07-2019, 09:29 PM
It was Terry Pilchard himself who released the info that the S/A bid had been withdrawn
The other 2 members of the Danish party were a lawyer and Reedzt senior.

Where did you hear this? The only info I've seen is that Scoop said Pritchard wrote a letter, he never said where he got that information from. And again, the other person was Scoop guessing it was Reedzt senior

Oldstripy
08-07-2019, 09:47 PM
Where did you hear this? The only info I've seen is that Scoop said Pritchard wrote a letter, he never said where he got that information from. And again, the other person was Scoop guessing it was Reedzt senior

Isn't it standard practice for journalists not to reveal their sources.

Chicken Balti Pie
08-07-2019, 10:01 PM
Isn't it standard practice for journalists not to reveal their sources.

So it's obvious that he then didn't get this info from Pritchard as he has said before when he's spoken to him. He's also not spoken to Hardy so who did he get his info off then?

legs77
08-07-2019, 10:18 PM
Does it matter who he got the info from ?

He might be on good terms with a few players who have leaked something to him like the above poster says he isnt going to publish that.

36 hours time we will have a clearer picture its up to the bald one now.

irishpete
09-07-2019, 05:52 AM
Does it matter who he got the info from ?

He might be on good terms with a few players who have leaked something to him like the above poster says he isnt going to publish that.

36 hours time we will have a clearer picture its up to the bald one now.

No, it doesn't really matter where he got the info from. The fact is, nobody else is reporting it & nobody else has an inkling about it apart from what he has said. There were a couple of fans who knew about the SA deal in some detail, yet he said he knew nothing of them but his mate charlie Slater did What happened to NDA's by Scoop for the Danish & even May group ?

Not a word on Radio red this morning about either or the looming Court case in 24hrs

LaxtonLad
09-07-2019, 06:37 AM
Blackpool have been sold. I have a few friends who are Blackpool fans and they are absolutely delighted to finally be rid of the cancer that is the Oystons. Like many 'pool fans they have been boycotting games for 4 or 5 years in protest at their ownership and have now bought season tickets for next season. The new owner is also a long-standing Blackpool fan who has been through all the pain with them. They're finally in good hands by all accounts.

Now if only there was another Hayden Green waiting in the wings...

Replace the word "Blackpool" for Notts County and "Oystons" for Trews and you are where we were two years ago.

DelroyFacey22
09-07-2019, 08:04 AM
I wasn't a huge fan of the Ray Trew but he was like Roman Abramovich compared to Owen "convicted rapist" Oyston to be fair.

countygump
09-07-2019, 08:29 AM
I wasn't a huge fan of the Ray Trew but he was like Roman Abramovich compared to Owen "convicted rapist" Oyston to be fair.

Agreed. Ray fell out of love with the club in the end but prior to that, he was an half decent owner. Especially when you look at it with current events in mind.

SmiffyPie
09-07-2019, 08:48 AM
Replace the word "Blackpool" for Notts County and "Oystons" for Trews and you are where we were two years ago.Completely out of order and missing the truth by a mile.