PDA

View Full Version : asset stripping..

dagenhamJohn
11-07-2019, 05:02 PM
evening you Geordies, know everything ain't Right atmo but is

Ashley selling the Family silver to push you into the Champs? to profit from the sales and then still get the price he wants? whoever takes over will have to start from scratch with a team with no quality....

take care now
john.

ghostrider
11-07-2019, 05:12 PM

Ashley selling the Family silver to push you into the Champs? to profit from the sales and then still get the price he wants? whoever takes over will have to start from scratch with a team with no quality....

take care now
john.

If that was the case then why employ a manager on 6 million a year and hand him a bucket full of money to get the club out of the championship?
Why would an owner buy in a player, breaking the club's record if his intention is to asset strip?

How many players have been sold for big money against their wishes?
If clubs come to unsettle players and the players express a desire to leave then isn't it sensible to play hard ball with them and get the best prices?

dagenhamJohn
11-07-2019, 05:17 PM
have they employed a Manager on 6 mill? currently? and who is he?

usedtobeshearer
11-07-2019, 05:18 PM

take care now
john.
Ignore him, John.

This is pretty much what we are worried about.
And what has generally been occurring since he strolled into town, sadly.

dagenhamJohn
11-07-2019, 05:24 PM
Ignore him, John.

This is pretty much what we are worried about.
And what has generally been occurring since he strolled into town, sadly.easy fella, cheers!

Scott Kirkland
11-07-2019, 05:27 PM
He can't get the price he wants if the club has no assets.

dagenhamJohn
11-07-2019, 05:29 PM
He can't get the price he wants if the club has no assets.he's selling your best Players and collecting the cash without investing, being relegated with parachute payments what do you not understand?

dagenhamJohn
11-07-2019, 05:31 PM
sorry if i offended Scott, but he is a Business man not a Football supporter,,,,

Kal
11-07-2019, 05:41 PM
he's selling your best Players and collecting the cash without investing, being relegated with parachute payments what do you not understand?

Bingo ! It's scary that so many of our own fans can't see this. Mind, his gamble of instant promotion has paid off twice.

Sclox
11-07-2019, 05:41 PM
...still selling the club...

just starting with the players.

Sclox
11-07-2019, 05:46 PM
Clubs are swooping with bids because the mood music of the club is set to unambitious.

They know the players are all available to buy and we won't be competing for anything anytime soon.

Zippity
11-07-2019, 05:49 PM
Evening, John. Good to hear from you, man.

To be honest, I'd happily accept selling every player on our books just to get rid of him...and I'm not even exaggerating.

Worryingly, though....I don't think he's asset stripping before he goes...he's just a fat, useless and greedy man who is a gambler and thinks he can run us on the bare minimum (and he hasn't estimated that right, either).

dagenhamJohn
11-07-2019, 06:22 PM
Evening, John. Good to hear from you, man.

To be honest, I'd happily accept selling every player on our books just to get rid of him...and I'm not even exaggerating.

Worryingly, though....I don't think he's asset stripping before he goes...he's just a fat, useless and greedy man who is a gambler and thinks he can run us on the bare minimum (and he hasn't estimated that right, either). wotcha Zippmeister hope you and yours are good mate!
hope this 1 sorts itself earlier than later!

stay safe now all you lot
John.....

ghostrider
11-07-2019, 08:47 PM
have they employed a Manager on 6 mill? currently? and who is he?

What's that got to do with asset stripping?

usedtobeshearer
11-07-2019, 08:52 PM
What's that got to do with asset stripping?
You brought it up f00kwit!

ghostrider
11-07-2019, 09:13 PM
You brought it up.

Take a look at the OP.

usedtobeshearer
11-07-2019, 09:25 PM
Take a look at the OP.
I read it..I suggest you read backwards and see where you slipped up, sweetheart.

ghostrider
11-07-2019, 09:27 PM
I read it..I suggest you read backwards and see where you slipped up..

There's no slip up.

usedtobeshearer
11-07-2019, 09:49 PM
There's no slip up.
Hahaha..you can't even grasp that, but not surprised!

Sleep tight...watch out for the grey men.