PDA

View Full Version : These stories linking us to Maupay!

mickd1961
12-07-2019, 05:28 PM
Absolute b o l l o c k s!

Why would he be interested in us?

He ex manager wants him at Villa.

Sheff Utd want him!

A choice of two Prem clubs or a complete s h I t show......which would you choose?

If it’s our recruitment clowns leaking these rumours then they need f o o king ........so far the only striker we’ve signed is from Cirencester Town,fourth level of non league football.

That’s about your level Dowling.......so stick to it you f king a r s e clown.

Stealing a wage from us you muppet.

Joy_Division
12-07-2019, 06:20 PM
Usual garbage of we are monitoring the situation with the player, making out we are trying to sign decent players when we all know we aint got any intention of paying big money out. We are shopping at Lidl again, not Harrods. We are back to the times of when we had to sell Goodman, Palmer and Maresca to buy a load of cr*p. On another subject, just seen the new goalkeeping kit. My God, what a state. Sam Johnston could be the first Albion player to come out as Gay wearing that abortion.

viaductbaggies
12-07-2019, 06:22 PM
Weren’t Brentford saying they want 20m for him as well

baggieal
12-07-2019, 07:40 PM
Absolute b o l l o c k s!

Why would he be interested in us?

He ex manager wants him at Villa.

Sheff Utd want him!

A choice of two Prem clubs or a complete s h I t show......which would you choose?

If it’s our recruitment clowns leaking these rumours then they need f o o king ........so far the only striker we’ve signed is from Cirencester Town,fourth level of non league football.

That’s about your level Dowling.......so stick to it you f king a r s e clown.

Stealing a wage from us you muppet.

At this rate we could be begging Scott Dobie to get his boots back on. He has two benefits that fit with us - he’s 40 and a forward!

Who runs the recruitment show - Some f ucker with a white stick?

Bet DM is enjoying life now - more cash and not working for a c unt like Dowling!