View Full Version : Not so Breaking News

NottsOnTheUp
17-07-2019, 09:42 PM
Nathan Tyson on a 1 yr contract according to NottsITK

https://mobile.twitter.com/NottsITK

Worst kept secret!

ForeignLegion
17-07-2019, 10:03 PM
Ha ha...Florida USA. A wacky sense of humour has Al....even though it's not him.

bridpie78
17-07-2019, 10:13 PM

Worst kept secret!

If true this sends out the message the club has learned absolutely nothing

queenslandpie
18-07-2019, 03:06 AM
If true this sends out the message the club has learned absolutely nothing

Beggars cant be choosers next season, especially if Hemmings is off as rumored. As things stand even if this take over is sorted pronto we are going to have a proper weird team out when we go to Eastleigh. We need bums on seats. Any other season I would agree with you but right now we have to get what we can.

McCullochisGod
18-07-2019, 07:30 AM
Beggars cant be choosers next season, especially if Hemmings is off as rumored. As things stand even if this take over is sorted pronto we are going to have a proper weird team out when we go to Eastleigh. We need bums on seats. Any other season I would agree with you but right now we have to get what we can.

Big Al probably thought he was signing Mike....

Chicken Balti Pie
18-07-2019, 07:59 AM
Tyson would be a decent signing at this level. I'd imagine he'll be doing the CMS role in where he can come in off the wing and link play

pravda_plc
18-07-2019, 08:09 AM

Worst kept secret!

There are problems with this 'story'

(1) NCFC are currently under a transfer embargo.
(2) Notts ITK is almost certainly a fake/troll twitter account.
(3) NCFC currently don't have a pot to urinate in and can not / will not pay the players they already have, let alone pay anybody else.

Chicken Balti Pie
18-07-2019, 08:14 AM

(3) NCFC currently don't have a pot to urinate in and can not / will not pay the players they already have, let alone pay anybody else.

It did say when out of embargo... And when out if embargo, we might have a pot to piss in. And Notes ITK may be a troll, but Tyson is on trial and is training with us so looks a likely target

Dunce
18-07-2019, 09:14 AM
One thing I did notice while watching them train on Tuesday, no O'Brien. I think we could do with his steel in the middle next season. Unless of course Pique has plans of bringing Iniesta in. 🤔

Bohinen
18-07-2019, 09:19 AM
The message says when it ends

Then why bother to delete the messages and memes he doesn't like?

Why is Tyson here then, if there is no prospect of him joining?

The only real worry is
1) It isn't a troll account and
2) AH will continue as chairman

DelroyFacey22
18-07-2019, 09:21 AM
One thing I did notice while watching them train on Tuesday, no O'Brien. I think we could do with his steel in the middle next season. Unless of course Pique has plans of bringing Iniesta in. ��

His steel in midfield alongside Doyle and Rose didn't help us that much towards the end of the season, I appreciate most of the issues were related to the defence and GK but still...

jonnyt1
18-07-2019, 09:39 AM
O’Brien was the player that stood up to Hardy when he walked out of the staff meeting.

countygump
18-07-2019, 09:39 AM
In other news:

The year is 2030. Big Al interviewed in his cell at Nottingham Prison promises that staff @ Notts County will be paid when the fakeover is completed in 7-10 days.

Notsohumblepie
18-07-2019, 10:08 AM
In other news:

The year is 2030. Big Al interviewed in his cell at Nottingham Prison promises that staff @ Notts County will be paid when the fakeover is completed in 7-10 days.

If there was a trophy for best post ever, I think you just walked away with it

countygump
18-07-2019, 10:17 AM
Orrr, in other Not so Breaking News.

That meeting was held at Walsall FC and it is believed that Jason Turner, the club’s Football Operations Director, attended on Notts’ behalf.

A board meeting involving the league’s hierarchy also took place, but the Post understands from sources that no ratification of a takeover was ever mentioned.

That is likely to be of concern to Notts fans who are eager for brothers Alexander and Christoffer Reedtz, of the betting statistics firm Football Radar, to complete a deal.

In the meantime, staff and players still remain unpaid, while the club cannot sign any players because of a transfer embargo as a result of their debts.

The Football Association is in possession of a dossier relating to issues regarding their finances which was sent to them by somebody connected to the club.

They said they are aware of the issues, but have so far given no further update. The National League has so far refused to comment.

Leigh Curtis

Verified account

@LeighCurtis_NP
Following Following @LeighCurtis_NP
More
High Court was told last week that the share transfer approval for Notts' proposed takeover could take place at the NL meeting on July 17. The meeting did take place, but understand no STA was ratified.

slack_pie
18-07-2019, 10:50 AM
Orrr, in other Not so Breaking News.

That meeting was held at Walsall FC and it is believed that Jason Turner, the club’s Football Operations Director, attended on Notts’ behalf.

A board meeting involving the league’s hierarchy also took place, but the Post understands from sources that no ratification of a takeover was ever mentioned.

That is likely to be of concern to Notts fans who are eager for brothers Alexander and Christoffer Reedtz, of the betting statistics firm Football Radar, to complete a deal.

In the meantime, staff and players still remain unpaid, while the club cannot sign any players because of a transfer embargo as a result of their debts.

The Football Association is in possession of a dossier relating to issues regarding their finances which was sent to them by somebody connected to the club.

They said they are aware of the issues, but have so far given no further update. The National League has so far refused to comment.

Leigh Curtis

Verified account

@LeighCurtis_NP
Following Following @LeighCurtis_NP
More
High Court was told last week that the share transfer approval for Notts' proposed takeover could take place at the NL meeting on July 17. The meeting did take place, but understand no STA was ratified.

Ah, the situation draggeth on further. Ballz.

LaxtonLad
18-07-2019, 11:00 AM
Too many infantile posters on here spouting rubbish and sitting back, giggling, waiting for folk to bite. Not that I am doubting you personally, countygump. What I do know, although, is that any post under the name of ITK or any variation of it, is to be treated as baseless clap-trap.

TSANHO
18-07-2019, 11:25 AM
In other news:

😂😂😂 Brill.

slack_pie
18-07-2019, 11:27 AM
Anyone know if this 'share transfer approval' can take place anytime? Does it have to be done at a formal meeting with the NL? Is there anything stopping it taking place, say, tomorrow?

BigFatPie
18-07-2019, 11:28 AM
We’re f00ked.

jonnyt1
18-07-2019, 11:39 AM
It’s all gone Pete Tong.

I smell danish pig sh1t

countygump
18-07-2019, 12:16 PM
Too many infantile posters on here spouting rubbish and sitting back, giggling, waiting for folk to bite. Not that I am doubting you personally, countygump. What I do know, although, is that any post under the name of ITK or any variation of it, is to be treated as baseless clap-trap.

I agree but one quote I posted was from the Red Rag and the other one from Scoop Curtis in this case.

What does this bit mean? your views would be most welcome............. Issues with the Dane's finances??? Issues with the club finances???

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/lilian-greenwood-mp-all-can-3103950

Livid
18-07-2019, 12:26 PM
if the matter is sub-judice, then they should say so, but it looks from here like a couple of old-boys' clubs protecting one of the their number.

pravda_plc
18-07-2019, 01:10 PM
The message says when it ends

Then why bother to delete the messages and memes he doesn't like?

Why is Tyson here then, if there is no prospect of him joining?

The only real worry is
1) It isn't a troll account and
2) AH will continue as chairman

Sorry but the OP presented this as a done deal. QUOTE: "Nathan Tyson on a 1 yr contract according to NottsITK"

Yes Tyson is obviously looking for a deal, or why would he be training with us BUT that is a long, long way from him" signing a one year contract"

This post shows how desperate us Notts fans have become for a bit of news. Personally i'm not giving credence to Notts ITK, i'll take notice when it is made official.

countygump
18-07-2019, 01:13 PM
Sorry but the OP presented this as a done deal. QUOTE: "Nathan Tyson on a 1 yr contract according to NottsITK"

Yes Tyson is obviously looking for a deal, or why would he be training with us BUT that is a long, long way from him" signing a one year contract"

This post shows how desperate us Notts fans have become for a bit of news. Personally i'm not giving credence to Notts ITK, i'll take notice when it is made official.

So when Hardy said the staff would be paid, is this what he meant? #HardyOut

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2019/july/lifeline-wages-contribution/

iamITK
18-07-2019, 01:50 PM
Anyone know if this 'share transfer approval' can take place anytime? Does it have to be done at a formal meeting with the NL? Is there anything stopping it taking place, say, tomorrow?

Can be done any time, and doesn't need to be done at a scheduled meeting of all clubs, and certainly not as the business of all the other clubs.

Scoop knows nothing. He has said:
League have said they are not commenting on individual clubs
The club obviously not telling him anything
A third party source doesnt know anything about the takeover being agreed y the league - well, why would they!

A story with nothing actually being said again.
Scoop has a real bee in his ass recently and is throwing a very negative town over the whole sorry mess. He needs to stick to facts or not say anything. His negative guesses and assumptions are not helping anyone.

marshall55
18-07-2019, 01:54 PM
Another ITK, where do these people come from.

iamITK
18-07-2019, 02:07 PM
Funny how ive just been judged on a semi-sarcastic user name!!!

slack_pie
18-07-2019, 02:32 PM
Can be done any time, and doesn't need to be done at a scheduled meeting of all clubs, and certainly not as the business of all the other clubs.

Scoop knows nothing. He has said:
League have said they are not commenting on individual clubs
The club obviously not telling him anything
A third party source doesnt know anything about the takeover being agreed y the league - well, why would they!

A story with nothing actually being said again.
Scoop has a real bee in his ass recently and is throwing a very negative town over the whole sorry mess. He needs to stick to facts or not say anything. His negative guesses and assumptions are not helping anyone.

If all that is true, I don't see what the problem is. As you say, Curtis is making things look as bad as possible, maybe to wind Hardy up for cutting him out of the loop. What a load of crap.

Let's hope we hear something tomorrow, so we can get back to talking about football.

iamITK
18-07-2019, 02:38 PM
If all that is true, I don't see what the problem is. As you say, Curtis is making things look as bad as possible, maybe to wind Hardy up for cutting him out of the loop. What a load of crap.

Let's hope we hear something tomorrow, so we can get back to talking about football.

Whilst we all want it done, and no real info is coming out, I am not sure I am hanging on Scoops words at the moment. Him and Hardy dont get along, and are being as childish as each other.

Scoop is giving out no solid info, and Hardy is playing the media with whatever tune he wants to spin through any other source but the Post.
A total shambles all of Hardys creation.

pravda_plc
18-07-2019, 05:43 PM
??

pravda_plc
18-07-2019, 05:51 PM
So when Hardy said the staff would be paid, is this what he meant? #HardyOut

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2019/july/lifeline-wages-contribution/

Gump: Just to clear this up.

When I said i'll only take notice when it's 'official', I didn't mean anything that comes from Hardy.

What he says is worth less than sh!t from under my shoe. What I mean is when it's reported on our official website, or better still on the BBC, or another respected media outlet...

LaxtonLad
18-07-2019, 06:25 PM

It's all right "Scoop" writing negative and derogatory stuff about Notts County to wind AH up, but if he expects we genuine Magpie supporters and readers of his column in the EP to take him seriously in the future he ought to pull his neck back in, the EP is getting a bad name. We supporters in the real world, as opposed to the fantasy land of the press, have a hard enough time as it is, trying to find something positive to look forward to, to encourage ourselves and others.

countygump
18-07-2019, 08:32 PM
More rumours???

https://twitter.com/RTokey1/status/1151925930056699904

NottsOnTheUp
18-07-2019, 09:19 PM
Surely this was worthy of a new Fred?

Chicken Balti Pie
18-07-2019, 09:23 PM
O'Brien back has got me a wee bit excited. He's just the type of player we need

Bohinen
18-07-2019, 09:26 PM

I thought it was Aki Lahtinen coming back to buy the club. He looks about 60.

Chicken Balti Pie
18-07-2019, 09:49 PM
I thought it was Aki Lahtinen coming back to buy the club. He looks about 60.

It's the new FaceApp app that "ages" you

slack_pie
19-07-2019, 03:22 AM

He is. I know we got relegated with him, Rose, and Doyle in the team, but I still think that's a midfield that many NL clubs would love to have. Really hope this is true, but first we need the f'ing takeover to go ahead.

DelroyFacey22
19-07-2019, 08:07 AM
It's been pretty well known he's been training with us but if this takeover isn't sorted soon and anyone else comes in for him he'd be a fool not to go

ReadWarbler
19-07-2019, 11:00 AM
Scoop has a real bee in his ass recently and is throwing a very negative town over the whole sorry mess.

Would that be Mansfield

snipe_pie
19-07-2019, 11:07 AM
Would that be Mansfield

XD

NottsOnTheUp
20-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Flipping eck.

I never thought Jim O Brien would be confronted by someone more scary than himself.

Check out the picture time stamped 15:46 at

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/notts-county-v-walsall-live-3115269

https://www.nottinghampost.com/incoming/article3115669.ece/ALTERNATES/s510b/0_JS188354618.jpg