PDA

View Full Version : Leigh Curtis Day Off

NottsOnTheUp
24-07-2019, 05:45 PM
How many times has Leigh Curtis said that it should have been his day off today?

He knew Wednesday was significant, and when you are passionate about your work, your work is more important than a day off!

I know he deserves a day off, it’s just how many times he has reiterated it today on the day of all days that winds me up!

Just swap your day off or go in extra out of passion!

Feels sorry for the players, staff and fans, but grumbling about working an extra day on a big day. Ask the staff how it feels working your day and not getting paid. Then you gave a right to grumble! # Liverpool Supporter!

Come on Leigh, stop going on about your day off!

navypie
24-07-2019, 05:48 PM
How many times has Leigh Curtis said that it should have been his day off today?

He knew Wednesday was significant, and when you are passionate about your work, your work is more important than a day off!

I know he deserves a day off, it’s just how many times he has reiterated it today on the day of all days that winds me up!

Just swap your day off or go in extra out of passion!

Feels sorry for the players, staff and fans, but grumbling about working an extra day on a big day. Ask the staff how it feels working your day and not getting paid. Then you gave a right to grumble! # Liverpool Supporter!

Come on Leigh, stop going on about your day off!

What ???????????

NottsOnTheUp
24-07-2019, 06:07 PM
Not a hard question, Leigh, what are you saying?
take over off today, this week or permanently?
Let me know when you come back from ‘signing off’.
Cheers

navypie
24-07-2019, 06:15 PM
Cheers

Er, ok.

Masson4
24-07-2019, 06:34 PM
Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgvR3y5JCXg