PDA

View Full Version : F.a.o wba53

soulman101
03-08-2019, 04:11 PM
Just noticed you haven't posted since June. Hope you are ok

phild
03-08-2019, 04:26 PM
He as consistently posted on the Pred League but absent for this one so far..

mickd1961
04-08-2019, 12:30 PM
Hope 53 is okay.

This highlights one of the weaknesses about these forums at times like this.

I wonder it might be a good idea for each poster ( who they get on well with ) should have each other’s phone number and email address so that if there’s any concern or sad news that it can be known.

Acido
04-08-2019, 08:55 PM
Hope 53 is okay.
This highlights one of the weaknesses about these forums at times like this.
I wonder it might be a good idea for each poster ( who they get on well with ) should have each other’s phone number and email address so that if there’s any concern or sad news that it can be known.

Hey thats a good idea Mick, and Ive always thought that as well about a lack of contact with a poster, and it starts to make us all worry a bit etc.
We can all private message each other on footymad of course (if we dont have that persons number already etc), so thats maybe where footymad fans should start to swap details more often, and I mean privately of course!.

mickd1961
04-08-2019, 10:34 PM
Hey thats a good idea Mick, and Ive always thought that as well about a lack of contact with a poster, and it starts to make us all worry a bit etc.
We can all private message each other on footymad of course (if we dont have that persons number already etc), so thats maybe where footymad fans should start to swap details more often, and I mean privately of course!.

When I die they’ll put bunting up around the ground.......it’ll be obvious to all that “The Jinx” has passed!

Acido
04-08-2019, 10:48 PM
When I die they’ll put bunting up around the ground.......it’ll be obvious to all that “The Jinx” has passed!

If you'd been around in 1912 uncle Mick, your team might have beat us in the FA Cup Final eh. ;D

Q165
21-08-2019, 07:40 AM
Anybody heard from 53?

BaggieBlood
21-08-2019, 11:39 AM
I hope he's OK and back at the Albion like he was last season.

baggieal
21-08-2019, 12:56 PM

You going to the West Brom match midweek Acido? If so - could give you lift if in Barnsley as going straight past it and you could meet some of the lads....

WBA1955
22-08-2019, 09:38 PM
He hasn't logged on .com either for a month.
I hope he is OK.