PDA

View Full Version : Rangers set to win the league

Teddy Bear
10-08-2019, 09:17 AM
My mate who is a diehard Timothy, admits that Celtic made a real mistake on the managerial front. Stevie g is the better manager, and shall put a halt to any record breaking title win from happening.

I would go further and suggest that this title win will be the start of an amazing run for rangers, both domestically and on the euro front.

It will be an exciting season. :-)

Teddy Bear
13-12-2020, 02:12 PM
My mate who is a diehard Timothy, admits that Celtic made a real mistake on the managerial front. Stevie g is the better manager, and shall put a halt to any record breaking title win from happening.

I would go further and suggest that this title win will be the start of an amazing run for rangers, both domestically and on the euro front.

Tims all infected with covid and on the bucky every day as they come to terms with...

1. League over before xmas
2. Teddy bears are Still in Europe after xmas

Ho Ho Ho

Teddy Bear
14-08-2022, 07:16 PM

My prediction about a glorious euro run was rather accurate, I predict that was only the beginning.

Teddy Bear
22-11-2022, 07:41 PM
The silence of the Tim’s is deafening!!!

Teddy Bear
03-01-2024, 08:37 AM
Where are all the carpet sweepers ?