PDA

View Full Version : Today's lineup

Geordie_Jacko
11-08-2019, 09:44 AM
Well here we are again guys, start of another season more mixed emotions about it than usual and we all know why that is but that bull5hit aside I'm watching on sky today, letting myself get excited and hoping for a result. So here's the lineup I'm hoping for.
GK - Dubravka
RB - Krath
LB - Dummy
CB - Schar
CB - Lacelles
CDM - Ki
CM - Shelvey
CM - Longstaff
LM - Maxim
RM - Ritchie
CAM - Almiron
ST - Joelinton
What's everyone else thinking?
HOWAY THE LADS.

usedtobeshearer
11-08-2019, 09:50 AM
Well here we are again guys, start of another season more mixed emotions about it than usual and we all know why that is but that bull5hit aside I'm watching on sky today, letting myself get excited and hoping for a result. So here's the lineup I'm hoping for.
GK - Dubravka
RB - Krath
LB - Dummy
CB - Schar
CB - Lacelles
CDM - Ki
CM - Shelvey
CM - Longstaff
LM - Maxim
RM - Ritchie
CAM - Almiron
ST - Joelinton
What's everyone else thinking?
HOWAY THE LADS.

That's cheating! Hahaha

toonfalifekevbrown
11-08-2019, 09:51 AM
I would play 12 players as well

usedtobeshearer
11-08-2019, 09:54 AM
I think Bruce is going to stick with 532 so I think it'll be:

Dubravka
Willems
Dummet
Lacelles
Schar
Hayden
Shelvey
Longstaff
Almiron
Joelinton

I think we would be better off playing 433 with the saint and Miggy supporting big Joe. Scoring goals is going to be our problem again.

ex_pat_magpie
11-08-2019, 09:55 AM
Well we might stand a bit of a chance with our 12 against their 11.:D

usedtobeshearer
11-08-2019, 09:56 AM
Now I've just put 10!

Missed Manquillo.

usedtobeshearer
11-08-2019, 09:57 AM
Let's hope Bruce can at least count.

Geordie_Jacko
11-08-2019, 10:01 AM
That's cheating! Hahaha

🤣🤣 My bad I will move Ki to the bench 👍🏻

Geordie_Jacko
11-08-2019, 10:04 AM
I would play 12 players as well

I'd edit it but I deserve the hammering for loosing count haha.

bix01
11-08-2019, 10:46 AM
😂😂😂 At least you can have a laugh at your own expense, unlike one or two on here 👍

MidsMagpie
11-08-2019, 12:38 PM
So we sign 2 quality international full backs and we get Manquillo and Ritchie starting instead :? also with Bruce seemingly playing 3 centre midfielders with no wingers you do wonder where the Saint will fit in, he should be starting as well today

Geordie_Jacko
11-08-2019, 12:51 PM
So we sign 2 quality international full backs and we get Manquillo and Ritchie starting instead :? also with Bruce seemingly playing 3 centre midfielders with no wingers you do wonder where the Saint will fit in, he should be starting as well today

I was thinking the same about the fullbacks but in all honesty I think it's the sort of thing Rafa would of done as well. I don't get it myself but maybe just throwing all your new signings straight into the first starting lineup of the season could be a tad risky. A risk of rather take than start with the full backs we are mind.

trinitoon
11-08-2019, 01:01 PM
It is Sunday afternoon but one glance at that formation makes me think that that attacking our wings will be like easy like Sunday Morning.