PDA

View Full Version : Lifeline Prize Structure Reverted + New Scoreboard!

SwalePie
14-08-2019, 01:17 PM
From the O/S...inc. potential new scoreboard!

"The Lifeline committee have decided on behalf of its members to revert to the original prize structure.

Changes were made to the popular membership under the club’s previous ownership but the committee comprising Colin Slater MBE, Les Bradd, Daphne Mounteney and Lynn Lawson have unanimously agreed that the following prize structure should be reinstated from 1 September:

Weekly draws

1 x £1,000
3 x £100
3 x £50

Annual draw

£10,000

Quarterly draws

Prizes TBC

Furthermore, the club are delighted to announce that Lifeline will be shirt sponsors throughout September.
https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/siteassets/image/2019-20-images/graphics/lifeline/lifeline-mock-up-1600.png
Lifeline coordinator, Lawson, said: “Having been involved in Lifeline for many years now, and having seen first-hand the amazing impact it’s had on the football club, it gives me great pride to see the prize structure revert back to its original form.

“This way, more members win more often and we’re confident this news will help attract new members while also reclaiming those who cancelled following the change.

“Should any member have any feedback on the committee’s decision, we’d be more than happy to receive it. Visit me in the club shop, call 0115 955 7200, email lifeline@nottscountyfc.co.uk or send a letter to the club.”

Notts’ commercial director, Justin Tose, added: “While everyone knows and understands the value of Lifeline, it rose to even greater prominence this summer following the amazing donation to our unpaid staff – a gesture which embodied the community spirit of the club and the membership.

“Our players will proudly sport Lifeline’s logo on their shirts throughout September and I would encourage any supporter who isn’t signed up to do so as soon as possible.”

As well as providing financial assistance in the club’s times of need, Lifeline also helps fund special projects such as the installation of an indoor training surface at Meadow Lane, pitch renovations, infrastructure investments and vehicle purchases.

Its next focus will be on helping to replace the Meadow Lane scoreboard, with initial costings currently being assessed.

Details of members’ benefits will also be confirmed later this month."

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2019/august/lifeline-restructure-130819/ (https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2019/august/lifeline-restructure-130819/?fbclid=IwAR3qaUZLcdS89E8TCAk-LPrvk9ETbPcD1NWHcmvcD1KJioH9E5uk-bp4RA0)

caj85
14-08-2019, 01:23 PM
The lifeline as a sponsor looks great on both shirts.

DelroyFacey22
14-08-2019, 01:30 PM

Agreed, I still think its a massive shame the shirts weren't unveiled with a sponsor on them, even if it were just a placeholder. The home shirt looks god awful without one

cher1
14-08-2019, 01:40 PM
Good news, I'll rejoin Lifeline now. Have previously won £1000, £100, £50 and match tickets, so it's only a matter of time until the £10k is mine ;)

Elite_Pie
14-08-2019, 01:57 PM

Just what I was thinking.

upthemaggies
14-08-2019, 02:10 PM
Good to see plans to sort the scoreboard out. It was embarrassing to see that Eastleigh had a nice big fully functional colour scoreboard when we've got nothing.

SwalePie
14-08-2019, 02:27 PM
Good to see plans to sort the scoreboard out. It was embarrassing to see that Eastleigh had a nice big fully functional colour scoreboard when we've got nothing.

Agreed, plus their scoreboard sponsor was the same as our shirt sponsor that day which seemed to make it even worse somehow

CheltenhamPie
14-08-2019, 02:29 PM
Well done Lifeline.

norsinfoggy
Simple technology is the best.

Cheap to run, I'd do it for free, like.

Evesham Pie
Good news, I'll rejoin Lifeline now. Have previously won £1000, £100, £50 and match tickets, so it's only a matter of time until the £10k is mine ;)

Lucky you Cher. I've been a member since the early days and all I've won is two match tickets. I used them to take my brother to the last home match of the 15/16 season. A 5-0 drubbing at home by Carlisle where I recall Hollis was at fault for at least 3 of the goals. I think this neatly sums up the experience of supporting Notts.

Old_pie
14-08-2019, 03:41 PM
AH discovered, yes discovered, Lifeline during his tenure and unilaterally changed the prize structure. When I stress "discovered" it is to put to rest any illusions that he was previously a Notts fan.

Unless the idea of shirt sponsorship is to re-launch/promote Lifeline I'm not sure that it is a good way for it to be using what must be depleted funds.