View Full Version : The doonsters make me laugh

Taintedice
17-08-2019, 10:50 AM
First time in their history they have 3 stands to themselves for a league game and they think it's a reflection on them rather than who the opposition are, The Famous Dundee FC. For all their bizarre claims about not being relegated at Dens, they sure are desperate to get back at us. Pleasing.

Good luck to the hundreds of Dees in the home ends.

jdfc
17-08-2019, 01:02 PM
I know a few boys who have tickets for the shed, all they had to do was register with the club shop, one ordered a pin badge went down two days later got two tickets

petermackie
17-08-2019, 01:23 PM
Why would anyone in their right mind do that?

Taintedice
17-08-2019, 01:33 PM
Our allocation has been cut by 2k as they are sh1tting it, no chance of getting a ticket if you're not a season ticket holder. I heard 1500 season ticket dabs have switched to the shed but they'll still count the season ticket seat even if it's resold, could end up with a crowd figure higher than the capacity XD

Taintedice
17-08-2019, 01:43 PM
You’ve rarely sold out your allocation at Tannadice over the past few years (due to some regular pumpings), and some of your fans calling for a (Sevco’esque) boycott of Tannadice, yet your claiming some of your fans have been buying tickets for our end,the nick of this inbred doonster, 'the past few years', wtf, do they still think they weren't relegated at Dens 3 years ago in front of 1200 with thousands claiming they were 'boycotting' over Thompson XD

Oor Wullie
17-08-2019, 03:44 PM
I know several Dees who have tickets for the shed.

petermackie
17-08-2019, 05:18 PM
Our allocation has been cut by 2k as they are sh1tting it, no chance of getting a ticket if you're not a season ticket holder. I heard 1500 season ticket dabs have switched to the shed but they'll still count the season ticket seat even if it's resold, could end up with a crowd figure higher than the capacity XD

Why wouldn't they count it if it's resold

shed-buoy
17-08-2019, 07:56 PM
I know a few boys who have tickets for the shed, all they had to do was register with the club shop, one ordered a pin badge went down two days later got two tickets

As if ;-)

All you have to do is go online and book a seat through the club website

However why any opposing fan would do this is beyond belief

Taintedice
17-08-2019, 09:10 PM
Why wouldn't they count it if it's resoldbecause it's been resold?

Taintedice
17-08-2019, 09:17 PM
As if ;-)

All you have to do is go online and book a seat through the club website

However why any opposing fan would do this is beyond beliefPlenty United fans claim they were in the home end at Dens when you were favourites (Club 12 season). That single Dens victory since 2005 against weak opposition is the last time you sold out with only 1200 turning up to see relegation in 2016. 300 left at the end after CW33 sent you down, tears and snotters everywhere. Glorious

shed-buoy
17-08-2019, 09:35 PM
Plenty United fans claim they were in the home end at Dens when you were favourites (Club 12 season). That single Dens victory since 2005 against weak opposition is the last time you sold out with only 1200 turning up to see relegation in 2016. 300 left at the end after CW33 sent you down, tears and snotters everywhere. Glorious

No denying both teams have had good days and bad days, it's a derby and it matters. Hope you were there to see Billy McKinlay score his hat trick at Dens :-)

Just buy your own seats, you know it makes sense

Taintedice
17-08-2019, 11:01 PM
Can't remember that far back, I can remember Juan-Two-Three in front of 1k United fans though, boycotting McLean that time I think XD

petermackie
17-08-2019, 11:33 PM
If they didn't count them...you would have a full house with the crowd being given as 1800 below capacity...think about it!!!

Returnofrros
18-08-2019, 07:18 AM
They make me laugh when they do the dressy up thing and the world famous claim always raises a smile.

petermackie
18-08-2019, 07:30 AM
Be the first time the 'home' end has been sold out(if they do) since we played Aberdeen in the League cup semi in 87

Taintedice
18-08-2019, 10:08 AM
If they didn't count them...you would have a full house with the crowd being given as 1800 below capacity...think about it!!!A full house which is 1800 below capacity, wtf. I actually have no idea, I'm just doing my wee bit to stoke the dab frenzy. What are you doing, trying to get back in with next door XD

noahrab
18-08-2019, 06:57 PM
K
6 of us have tickets for that end.

Cannae wait.

shed-buoy
18-08-2019, 07:48 PM
K
6 of us have tickets for that end.

Cannae wait.

You're either fibbing or you're missing the end of the game

glad you're not supporting my team ;-)

Biffo_the_Bear
18-08-2019, 08:10 PM
Take it from me bud we’re all glad we’re no supporting your team

Taintedice
18-08-2019, 10:39 PM
5 threads on Doon Mad with posts on them this weekend, every one about The Famous. What an absolute fraud of a club they are, one-track mind, get back at the club who relegated them donkies ago, will they ever get over it :D

noahrab
19-08-2019, 04:51 AM
You're either fibbing or you're missing the end of the game

glad you're not supporting my team ;-)

Can we keep this one?

Returnofrros
19-08-2019, 07:42 AM
5 threads on Doon Mad with posts on them this weekend, every one about The Famous. What an absolute fraud of a club they are, one-track mind, get back at the club who relegated them donkies ago, will they ever get over it :D

No

Taintedice
19-08-2019, 10:58 AM
They make me laugh when they do the dressy up thing and the world famous claim always raises a smile.The tangygreens remind me of St Paddies Day where everyone picks up a sprig of shamrock, sticks on a daft outfit and off you go, yer Irish for a day. 8k at the 1980 Cup Final, similar number at all their home derbies during that period, then hundreds of thousands packed into Dens and the vicinity in May 1983. Must be the Irish in them that causes all the exaggeration

Returnofrros
19-08-2019, 03:21 PM
The tangygreens remind me of St Paddies Day where everyone picks up a sprig of shamrock, sticks on a daft outfit and off you go, yer Irish for a day. 8k at the 1980 Cup Final, similar number at all their home derbies during that period, then hundreds of thousands packed into Dens and the vicinity in May 1983. Must be the Irish in them that causes all the exaggeration

There were as many dees as dabs at their 1st cup final against Celtic., I was there.

But who on earth goes to the match and thinks wallet check, phone check, ticket check, boiler suit check, silly wig check, FTD tattoo check?

Taintedice
19-08-2019, 07:24 PM
How is that possible when The Spanish Waiter has confirmed that United 'eclipsed' Dundee in 1965, the year after we'd taken 40k to a Scottish Cup final in Glasgow, and 8 years before we made it 5-0 with a Hampden success over the best Celtic team ever, when they couldn't beat all the pishy Celtic teams in the 80s. Think strokedab needs to ask for some tables to wait indoors, the heat is getting to him. And you forgot the shed specs

Returnofrros
19-08-2019, 08:53 PM
How is that possible when The Spanish Waiter has confirmed that United 'eclipsed' Dundee in 1965, the year after we'd taken 40k to a Scottish Cup final in Glasgow, and 8 years before we made it 5-0 with a Hampden success over the best Celtic team ever, when they couldn't beat all the pishy Celtic teams in the 80s. Think strokedab needs to ask for some tables to wait indoors, the heat is getting to him. And you forgot the shed specs

Shed shades, how cud I forget.

I'll throw in the slapper, Timmy mallet, zippy and Brian Taylor as "celebrity" fans.

thegen65
20-08-2019, 04:19 PM
Shed shades, how cud I forget.

I'll throw in the slapper, Timmy mallet, zippy and Brian Taylor as "celebrity" fans.

Also the car with the FTD reg plate wi annies song playing on DAB radio.

parcbara
20-08-2019, 07:18 PM
How many freebies have gone out this time I wonder. Pathetic mob they are. Calling us 'the away team' in some kind of press statement. They will never forget our name, it's just difficult for them to say it .Absolute tubes.

parcbara
20-08-2019, 07:19 PM
The Prentice and Ancell later teams were absolutely streets ahead of them. As was Davie White's.

Returnofrros
20-08-2019, 07:39 PM
How many freebies have gone out this time I wonder. Pathetic mob they are. Calling us 'the away team' in some kind of press statement. They will never forget our name, it's just difficult for them to say it .Absolute tubes.

...never forget no minutes silence for ex dee chairman and scottish league Secretary, never forget not just defending David Goodwillie but praising him to the rafters, never forget flinging ****, never forget they abused their chairman's mum after she had no more money to spunk, never forget making up stories about the biter incident, I wouldn't expect them to have any class they have had none in 109 years or is it 81 or is it since 1979.....can't mind...one of them anyway.

Taintedice
21-08-2019, 09:48 PM
No sign of the doonsters calming doooon yet, every social media platform being scrutinised for comments from Dundee fans which are then reported back to the throbbing masses. I suppose when you haven't won a derby in 4 years (3 defeats, 3 draws), suffering relegation and a cup defeat in the process, desperation sinks in. Genuinely fear for them if they don't win. Be hilarious if the foreheid was injured on Saturday and Sow had to waddle onto the pitch in his jumbo-sized shorts

Charlie arab
30-08-2019, 10:15 PM
I know several Dees who have tickets for the shed.

Hope they enjoyed the game

Taintedice
31-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Had a quick look at the frooty forum, cup final won, fair play to them. 3 years of despair ended. But winning the league already even though only 3 ahead of 2nd, who they play away next game? Most-hated fans in the Fizz for good reason

Nifty 1951
01-09-2019, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE=Taintedice;39302688]Can't remember that far back
You'll not remember any trophies, then?