PDA

View Full Version : Ward signs for Cambridge.

Psaw2
13-09-2019, 11:08 AM
Ward and Calderwood are mates, so that might explain it, hes been on trial since pre season. Calderwood is a good manager, its a shame that when he picks a team, he must put names in a bag, and plays whoever comes out. Amazing how people have achilles heels, and don't know it. Im sure if I were to discuss it with him, I would get ten minutes of nonsense.

Field the best team, end of.

Germaine Upthorpe Ecclestone Playfair esq.

i961pie
13-09-2019, 03:33 PM
Ward and Calderwood are mates, so that might explain it, hes been on trial since pre season. Calderwood is a good manager, its a shame that when he picks a team, he must put names in a bag, and plays whoever comes out. Amazing how people have achilles heels, and don't know it. Im sure if I were to discuss it with him, I would get ten minutes of nonsense.

Better known as Frank:p

PedroTheFisherman66
13-09-2019, 11:40 PM

Another one of our rejects and a defender again at that !
Your defence will be as tight as a nuns *****, promotion and survival are all but guaranteed !xx