PDA

View Full Version : The grass in court

offshore_arab83
10-10-2019, 06:09 AM
McPake and farfir player Gary Irvine to appear in court over incident at Braes on Perth road on Sunday

Better watch oot Irvine this chunt will grass you up

GB style FACT

FTFun
10-10-2019, 11:22 AM
they dinnae like grasses in HMP

B4 i go
10-10-2019, 02:05 PM
Braes pub ffs full o polis! Wrong place to stick the nut on anyone

TangerineDream
10-10-2019, 02:46 PM
Minterstastic from their “manager”

Funsters.

ahlltanyirhide
10-10-2019, 07:31 PM
The dumpkoff goes on social media to deny it, then BOOM, front page headlines �� cannae make this sh*t up

Dundee FC the gift that keeps on giving

FTD4life

shed-buoy
05-11-2019, 02:29 PM
The dumpkoff goes on social media to deny it, then BOOM, front page headlines �� cannae make this sh*t up

Dundee FC the gift that keeps on giving

FTD4life

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-50304702

Bet their bosses are pleased ;-)

ahlltanyirhide
05-11-2019, 05:32 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-50304702

Bet their bosses are pleased ;-)

Ken, he’s not just a thug or a grass, he’s homophobic too �� Wonder what any LBGT followers of fun think about that?

Although I’m not sure his bosses will be too bothered, after all they kept faith with a player who enjoys assaulting police officers over and over and over again so I’m not convinced they will regard the latest sorry episode as a huge concern.

At least the pundit was just an angry wee pap, this latest one is a phukkin belter.

FTD4life

JamesMcClean
05-11-2019, 05:36 PM
Who’s That Lying Out On Dens Park............XDXDXD

offshore_arab83
05-11-2019, 06:20 PM
oh dear...

stokearab
06-11-2019, 07:27 PM
Ken, he’s not just a thug or a grass, he’s homophobic too �� Wonder what any LBGT followers of fun think about that?

Although I’m not sure his bosses will be too bothered, after all they kept faith with a player who enjoys assaulting police officers over and over and over again so I’m not convinced they will regard the latest sorry episode as a huge concern.

At least the pundit was just an angry wee pap, this latest one is a phukkin belter.

FTD4life

A poster on DeeMad is raging because he thinks the charge is homophobia. Think he's in for a surprise when the evidence gets out in court.

thegen65
07-11-2019, 01:17 PM

FTD4life

Like your bosses were bothered when Albert the groundsman could not keep his hands to himself, only took action when the press flagged up the story, otherwise it would have been nothing to see here, sweep sweep.

Talking of angry wee paps ...... Wee Jum was the model of restraint to the BBC reporter John Barnes was he not??

Ermmmm no do not think he was.

Thats before we even begin to talk about a former chairman/owner of yours, he was an angel when in office.

Yet again,do not think he was.

Pot kettle black DUSC.

offshore_arab83
08-11-2019, 04:00 PM
Like your bosses were bothered when Albert the groundsman could not keep his hands to himself, only took action when the press flagged up the story, otherwise it would have been nothing to see here, sweep sweep.

Talking of angry wee paps ...... Wee Jum was the model of restraint to the BBC reporter John Barnes was he not??

Ermmmm no do not think he was.

Thats before we even begin to talk about a former chairman/owner of yours, he was an angel when in office.

Yet again,do not think he was.

Pot kettle black DUSC.

raging

LSArab
08-11-2019, 09:44 PM
raging

Lifetime of angst and almost continual misery coming out.

Don’t know what he is talking about with former owner unless he wants to explain .....