PDA

View Full Version : The Club Aren't Looking For Anyone Else

animallittle3
17-10-2019, 05:30 AM
To replace Daniel Stendel for the foreseeable according to Goldthorpe Red on bbs , generally pretty good with his news from within the club .

http://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/we-wont-be-interviewing-anyone.284375/

DOOALI
17-10-2019, 07:14 AM
Why should they it'll cost them money

Nozzer1953
17-10-2019, 07:32 AM
I don't think they have even interviewed anyone. Plus things getting nasty between club and Stendel, with club playing dirty according to BBS

SBRed48
17-10-2019, 07:49 AM
I understand Tonge, and Stern are still at the club, along with Devaney and Hassell.

There must be a reason why all four ev been overlooked at this Murray bloke been appointed above them.

Summats not reyt darn theear.

Jules88
17-10-2019, 07:59 AM
They are going to wait to be sacked. If they leave with Stendel, they’ll get no Compo

perkytyke
17-10-2019, 04:30 PM
I wonder if Tongue, Stern, Devaney and Hassell are calling Murray a "Scab" for taking the job? I see no way for this situation to get any better without the club gatting rid of the entire backroom staff or walking away themselves?
We virtually all said it when the selling started that they were here to make money at the expense of everything else and this Murray appointment proves we were right, they will be HAPPY when we go down as that was their plan all along, the players will be made to honour their contracts so they can bring us back up next season, then KERCHINNNNNG! Players with a promotion behind them have their values upped then the club will sell them off to be replaced by cheaper kids = PROFIT.

Romared
17-10-2019, 04:47 PM
All that aside Perky , I'm almost sure non of us would wish Murray to fail , it's not really his fault , he's a job on though now , I can't see him turning it around at anytime , good luck to him , part of me hopes we get a reyt tatetying next few games , it's not against Murray or the Players , it's towards the Arrogant Board , and yes that includes you James Cryne , FOOLS , and this bitterness from many fans won't go away until some reasoning, respect , and progress ,accountability have been shown , where is your ambition ? your a disgrace to our Club/Town right now , WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE ?

animallittle3
17-10-2019, 05:23 PM
All that aside Perky , I'm almost sure non of us would wish Murray to fail , it's not really his fault , he's a job on though now , I can't see him turning it around at anytime , good luck to him , part of me hopes we get a reyt tatetying next few games , it's not against Murray or the Players , it's towards the Arrogant Board , and yes that includes you James Cryne , FOOLS , and this bitterness from many fans won't go away until some reasoning, respect , and progress ,accountability have been shown , where is your ambition ? your a disgrace to our Club/Town right now , WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE ?

I've got a real problem with the club right now and I don't envisage coming around anytime soon .

Murray could get a bounce the next few games and win a few but I know it won't change the way I feel .

This goes much deeper than results on the field , I dislike the club intensely right now .

EastStandRed
17-10-2019, 05:27 PM
To replace Daniel Stendel for the foreseeable according to Goldthorpe Red on bbs , generally pretty good with his news from within the club .

http://barnsleyfc.org.uk/threads/we-wont-be-interviewing-anyone.284375/

Opposite to what I heard then

EastStandRed
17-10-2019, 05:27 PM
I understand Tonge, and Stern are still at the club, along with Devaney and Hassell.

There must be a reason why all four ev been overlooked at this Murray bloke been appointed above them.

Summats not reyt darn theear.

He’s got the most experience

animallittle3
17-10-2019, 05:39 PM
He’s got the most experience

Thought they didn't rate experience that much !!!

Doggydo
17-10-2019, 06:01 PM
I’ve told the missus I’ll take her to Meadowhall on Saturday and now it’s driving her crazy thinking what I feel so guilty about.

bankendbfc
17-10-2019, 06:03 PM
I've got a real problem with the club right now and I don't envisage coming around anytime soon .

Murray could get a bounce the next few games and win a few but I know it won't change the way I feel .

This goes much deeper than results on the field , I dislike the club intensely right now .
That's exactly where I am at the moment, I can't get up for game day at all, there's no enthusiasm in this not one bit. Watched that interview with players they look miserable, and they ought to be. I know I am.

perkytyke
17-10-2019, 06:49 PM
I don't wish him to fail Roma but the clear facts are he will and there will be no bounce because the next two games are Swansea at Home and WBA Away! I fully expect them to not only win but give us a proper lesson in both games no matter who he puts out because confidence is already low after Preston stuck 5 past us and DS a Manager they respected left!
After those 2 games there will be no picking them up and he will eventually pack it in or be removed for the next SAP who just says yes to take over! Lets be honest mate Pep couldn't get a result out of this lot the way things have gone recently and coupled with all of that, the fans singing songs about DS and get the board out will finish their morale and any hopes he had off!

Romared
17-10-2019, 08:19 PM
Sad times , a carnt disagree with any of that , just a shame BFC as a club are being dragged through all this negativness , when them at the top don't appear to give a fooak , they've brought all this mayhem upon thereselves , staying silent doesn't help , or maybe they think it does ? Time will tell ,,

perkytyke
18-10-2019, 06:28 PM
I think they are waiting to see what transpires tomorrow mate? I don’t think it will be pleasant in Oakwell tomorrow!