PDA

View Full Version : I could get used to this

Romared
19-10-2019, 04:45 PM
No hassle, no anxiety , relaxing afternoon watching (weers Jeff ?) Gillette soccer? Saturday , wasn't dissapointed when we went behind, wasn't ecstatic when we equalised , sad to say in many ways , football now is less important to me day by day, I wish the team well , will always lookout for the results , the past week or so has not helped , good point today tho :P

SBRed48
19-10-2019, 04:53 PM
Jeffs ed minor surgery and will be back sooin. I wo flippin between football and that Boris bugger looizin in Parliament befooar kick off.

The new manager bounce ez gorruz a point and we ev gone bottom.

animallittle3
19-10-2019, 04:54 PM
No hassle, no anxiety , relaxing afternoon watching (weers Jeff ?) Gillette soccer? Saturday , wasn't dissapointed when we went behind, wasn't ecstatic when we equalised , sad to say in many ways , football now is less important to me day by day, I wish the team well , will always lookout for the results , the past week or so has not helped , good point today tho :P

Pretty much how it went for me , not once did I ever wish I was at Oakwell today .

Got a few bets on and watched Soccer Saturday following my progress , or lack of it .

Congratulations to the lads for getting the point .

perkytyke
19-10-2019, 09:28 PM
I fitted a new sink in my shower room and not once did I think about the game, didn’t even put on soccer Saturday! I came out of the room at 5 O’Clock and looked at the results and saw we had drawn and thought oh good we didn’t get stuffed!