PDA

View Full Version : West Bromwich

norfolk white
02-12-2019, 09:42 PM
Lucky, lucky, lucky gits, and also cheats, beginning to dislike them intensely.

Joy_Division
02-12-2019, 09:48 PM
That rich coming from you lot.

alfinyalcabo
02-12-2019, 10:17 PM
Take no notice ,they are all deluded phookers..

Rev72
02-12-2019, 11:57 PM
Take no notice ,WBA fans are all deluded phookers..

Agree Alf.

Rev72
03-12-2019, 12:09 AM
Ref was easily conned to be fair..infact the standard of ref's in our division have been really sh1te this season.

Just one thing tho..having cheated to get the penalty I thought austins goal celebration was seriously cringeworthy.

Long way to go yet......

Dubbag
03-12-2019, 06:57 AM
I think all teams get doggy decision throughout the season. It certainly was not a penalty. But not many are in the modern game. We go top and keep that nice gap between us both, and the rest.

denver11
03-12-2019, 10:27 AM
I think all teams get doggy decision throughout the season. It certainly was not a penalty. But not many are in the modern game. We go top and keep that nice gap between us both, and the rest.

Woof Woof

leedsutdman
03-12-2019, 01:21 PM
I think you're barking up the wrong tree there dogbag.

Rev72
03-12-2019, 01:57 PM
I think you're barking up the wrong tree there dogbag.

Bit of a howler to be fair....

Jezleeds
03-12-2019, 03:30 PM
Bit of a howler to be fair....

To be fair, Luke Ayling's free kick wins are legendarily cheatish. But he's our cheat.

But his bark is much worse than his bite.

albion68
03-12-2019, 07:47 PM
Lucky, lucky, lucky gits, and also cheats, beginning to dislike them intensely. roofe,bamford,say no more.

Dubbag
03-12-2019, 08:32 PM
Doggy decisions....:D
Did make a dogs ear of that alright....anyway....point being...bad decisions happen to all......
Nice puns in return for my error...good sense of humour....

leedsutdman
03-12-2019, 09:51 PM
Doggy decisions....:D
Did make a dogs ear of that alright....anyway....point being...bad decisions happen to all......
Nice puns in return for my error...good sense of humour....

Well you did take the lead to be fair.

Jezleeds
03-12-2019, 09:56 PM
Well you did take the lead to be fair.

You can lead a horse to water.... oh....:(

Dubbag
03-12-2019, 11:03 PM
You can lead a horse to water.... oh....:(
Nay lad...wont work.....:)

whitestomper45
04-12-2019, 09:34 AM
Just been listening to my dog's favourite album..."The Bark Side Of The Moon"

spaldy
04-12-2019, 12:15 PM
A soft penalty. The type of penalty you associate with another legendary WBA flopper. Gayle.

Makes you understand why some defenders finish their tackles really hard. 90 minutes of hard fought football decided a dancing fairy and an incompetent ref.

Not sure where the championship finds some of these officials. They are substandard by any measure. At least with sunday beer league you know they are getting $50 to run for 90 minutes.

spaldy
04-12-2019, 12:22 PM
I'll go ahead and adress the obvious that comes up from my post above.

Yes, we have a flopper too. he falls over if touched rather than just putting the ball in net. I'm embarrassed by him and that he wears our colors. It's an affront to English football.

I'd lose him and replace him with Eddie or Edmunson. Sometimes you do the right thing even it's a loss in talent which I think many of us would argue.

Tichi1
04-12-2019, 12:34 PM
I think it's a fuss about nothing - these things happen every week, you win some you lose some, think we should get over it and just concentrate on winning games. We've had some bad decisions but also a couple of lucky ones this season IMO, and it always sounds like sour grapes to me to highlight the odd lucky break by others but ignore our own, just saying like!

norfolk white
04-12-2019, 04:18 PM
Is a bit sour grapes from me I admit, as I started the thread, but wba seem to get the rub of the green, as did Norwich last season, and look where they ended up, seems we'll be chasing second or fending off Fulham all season as can't see us keeping up with west brom, they're to strong.

alfinyalcabo
04-12-2019, 08:16 PM
I think it's a fuss about nothing - these things happen every week, you win some you lose some, think we should get over it and just concentrate on winning games. We've had some bad decisions but also a couple of lucky ones this season IMO, and it always sounds like sour grapes to me to highlight the odd lucky break by others but ignore our own, just saying like!

Good post Tichi..Nice to see an honest opinion on here..

CalverleyBoy
04-12-2019, 09:07 PM
The only time I have not wanted Preston to lose apart from when they play us.

On a separate note perhaps we could use Burnley's cut the power to the changing room trick for our next home game, though it didn't seem to work against City

LeedsFTW
04-12-2019, 09:15 PM
The only time I have not wanted Preston to lose apart from when they play us.

On a separate note perhaps we could use Burnley's cut the power to the changing room trick for our next home game, though it didn't seem to work against City

Kept the score down to single figures instead of double, I would say it worked B)

alfinyalcabo
04-12-2019, 10:03 PM
Kept the score down to single figures instead of double, I would say it worked B)

Yes,we've earned the right to play in the premier league for the last few years,unlike your tinpot little club.. ;D

whitestomper45
05-12-2019, 01:09 AM
Yes,we've earned the right to play in the premier league for the last few years,unlike your tinpot little club.. ;D

Exactly Alf, we won't need to earn the right, the PL needs us

alfinyalcabo
05-12-2019, 09:36 AM
Exactly Alf, we won't need to earn the right, the PL needs us

Well, from where you are at the moment you should certainly be promoted automatic ,but if you blow it again this season it would be hilarious.. having said that we might be on our way down as its a very close league apart from the top six clubs..lol

whitestomper45
05-12-2019, 11:55 AM
Well, from where you are at the moment you should certainly be promoted automatic ,but if you blow it again this season it would be hilarious.. having said that we might be on our way down as its a very close league apart from the top six clubs..lol
I was more playing on your "deluded" accusation of us Leeds fans Alf... as if.. anyway if we fail to go up this year, am sure the EFL/PL will create a lucky draw for an additional 21st team, open only to those with 2 E's and can also do LSD

Rev72
05-12-2019, 12:52 PM
Just been listening to my dog's favourite album..."The Bark Side Of The Moon"

Have to say that some of the replies on this thread are cringeworthy.

Just leave it now..some of you are like a dog with a bone......

leedsutdman
05-12-2019, 01:00 PM

That'll send them off with their tail between their legs that's for sure.

Dubbag
05-12-2019, 02:16 PM
Neither Norman Hunter nor Jack Charlton would finish many games today with the way rules have changed. John Giles was a TV pundit over here up till a few years ago (just tired) and he was always embarrassed by the carry on of players in the modern game. He accepted the game has changed but he use to laugh when he though about the tackles he and Billy use put in, in the middle of the park. And in training sessions...Reaney and Madely never held back...😀
Mr Giles...what a very humble man. Was so disappointed when he retired from punditry.
Happy memories..

whitestomper45
05-12-2019, 04:14 PM

Here he comes preaching his dogma... your gonna hound us off this site ain't ya14485

Dubbag
05-12-2019, 05:24 PM
Dawg gone it...can thee not let sleeping dogs lie....

TrianonDave
07-12-2019, 08:12 PM
Happy to see Leeds doing the Business and top of the league. I just hope we can stay up to play you next season. Please beat that lot from Smethick to the Title.
UTV

WTF11
07-12-2019, 08:26 PM
Neither Norman Hunter nor Jack Charlton would finish many games today with the way rules have changed. John Giles was a TV pundit over here up till a few years ago (just tired) and he was always embarrassed by the carry on of players in the modern game. He accepted the game has changed but he use to laugh when he though about the tackles he and Billy use put in, in the middle of the park. And in training sessions...Reaney and Madely never held back...😀
Mr Giles...what a very humble man. Was so disappointed when he retired from punditry.
Happy memories..

100% spot on