PDA

View Full Version : Parking for Cardiff City

golcentres
04-12-2019, 02:55 PM
Hi, I work at Gol Cardiff (CF11 8BR) and we offer parking for away fans for those travelling to games against Cardiff City.

We’re based about a 10 minute walk from the stadium and are always happy to host new faces.

Parking at our centre is £5 but you get that returned in the form of a £5 voucher which can be spent on anything in our bar (we have a variety of alcoholic beverages and soft drinks plus hot food).

As we’re a football centre, kids can play on our enclosed, state-of-the-art 3G pitches for free!

We always recommend pre-booking online, which you can do via: https://principalityparking.com/product/cardiff-city-vs-barnsley-car-parking/

Hope to see you soon and have a safe journey,
Gol Cardiff

Exiletyke
04-12-2019, 03:55 PM
Sounds pretty good to me
By way of reciprocating you can park next to the ground at Oakwell but you get bugger all for your £5 except a very long wait to be on your way after the game with not a CP attendant in sight

DragonTyke
04-12-2019, 06:12 PM
asda allow you to park for free.

pass_and_move
04-12-2019, 07:03 PM
Park the bus

Ponte_Steve24
05-12-2019, 07:48 AM
Park the bus

I hope we don't you get the same points for being three nil down at half-time as you do for letting one in late on in stoppage time. Difference being if you're three nil down at half time at least you can be in the boozer.

pass_and_move
05-12-2019, 07:26 PM
I hope we don't you get the same points for being three nil down at half-time as you do for letting one in late on in stoppage time. Difference being if you're three nil down at half time at least you can be in the boozer.

A wunt even leave boozer int first place mate ;D