PDA

View Full Version : When Leeds beat us soundly today.....

mickd1961
01-01-2020, 01:47 PM
What will Palmeras say?

baggieal
01-01-2020, 02:43 PM
What will Palmeras say?

The dictionary will come out! Could be baggielad and 123 with another alias as these two have vanished or at least the user names have! Now there's a thought......

Palmeras
01-01-2020, 04:26 PM
What will Palmeras say?

Do you think they will

boingy
01-01-2020, 04:29 PM
No. But if we do lose I won't whine about it.

Palmeras
01-01-2020, 04:30 PM
I won't vanish or change my user name I'm albion all the way but without Bilic

holmleighchris
01-01-2020, 04:46 PM
I will be suprised and very pleased if we get anything from today's game.

Dubbag
01-01-2020, 08:17 PM
Chasing pack gained the most from today.....only 9 points between us now......
We need to correct this decline in form that set in after we thrashed Swansea......It can not be rested all on the shoulder of Diagano been missing.....Its a team game and others have to take the opportunity when it comes round.....Our current form is mid/lower league....
That said...if you have a slump in form...then coming into a transfer window....may very well focus complacent minds...
PROMOTION IS NOT A FORGONE CONCLUSION BY ANY MEANS........SO WAKE UP!!

mickd1961
01-01-2020, 08:36 PM
Chasing pack gained the most from today.....only 9 points between us now......
We need to correct this decline in form that set in after we thrashed Swansea......It can not be rested all on the shoulder of Diagano been missing.....Its a team game and others have to take the opportunity when it comes round.....Our current form is mid/lower league....
That said...if you have a slump in form...then coming into a transfer window....may very well focus complacent minds...
PROMOTION IS NOT A FORGONE CONCLUSION BY ANY MEANS........SO WAKE UP!!

The massive gap we created has allowed both Leeds and ourselves to have a blip......a “blip” in which we’ve only lost once.

I said weeks ago that NOT LOSING to chasers like Leeds,Fulham,Brentford and other top two chasers was the most important factor and we’ve achieved that so far.

A couple of quick wins and then beating or not losing to Brentford and Fulham in the reverse fixtures and possibly Nottingham Forest are the most important things to ensure now.

7 points from a 6 game blip is the sort of blip I’d have taken many a time in the past.

We could do with some reinforcements and a lucky win to get us going again.

boingy
01-01-2020, 08:39 PM
Can’t argue with that Mick.

Dubbag
01-01-2020, 09:06 PM
The massive gap we created has allowed both Leeds and ourselves to have a blip......a “blip” in which we’ve only lost once.

I said weeks ago that NOT LOSING to chasers like Leeds,Fulham,Brentford and other top two chasers was the most important factor and we’ve achieved that so far.

A couple of quick wins and then beating or not losing to Brentford and Fulham in the reverse fixtures and possibly Nottingham Forest are the most important things to ensure now.

7 points from a 6 game blip is the sort of blip I’d have taken many a time in the past.

We could do with some reinforcements and a lucky win to get us going again.

Millwall and Cardiff have drawn as many as us this season....10....
That is a column that can grow while not losing but there in lies the danger. I do believe it has come at a good time (a long with Leeds losing form in tandem) as it makes clear a growing issue with putting games away......
We are not good at that......we shall see what happens in January......cup may be a distraction also at the right time....

baggielad
03-01-2020, 01:34 PM
The dictionary will come out! Could be baggielad and 123 with another alias as these two have vanished or at least the user names have! Now there's a thought......

You're getting a bit obsessive mon. Not sure why you saw fit to mention me in this thread :?
Always look in, although never posted often, certainly not vanished.