PDA

View Full Version : Match ratings v Bromley

TSANHO
04-01-2020, 06:09 PM
Wow...difficult on what to make of that today. I want to say that we never deserved to win that game, but on the other hand every Notts player put a real shift in against probably the best team I've seen at the lane this season (I couldn't make the Barrow game).

There wasn't much quality on show today but I think we owe Bromley a lot of credit in how well they played. Did we deserve to win? Probably not....but when you put everything on the line like we did today then sometimes you get these kind of victories!

Slocombe - Some fine saves, catches and punches to keep the score tight - 7

Brindley - Linked up well with Osbourne a couple of times and generally solid. Not as effective in the 2nd half - 6.5

Lacey - Nice touch, good in the air, did well to battle hard against a tough and determined Bromley attack - 7

Rawlinson - As per Lacey, but with a towering header to win all three points - 8 (that winner probably seals MOTM too)

Mccrory - Solid as always at the back, not so good past the half way line but that isn't his strength anyway - 7

Osbourne - Nice and direct running, set up the first goal and always looks dangerous in the way he moves and the positions he gets into but still looks raw in his first touch at times and his lack of strength. Best I've seen him play though and deserved his applause - 7

Doyle - You know what you're going to get with Doyle. Plenty of hard work and passes but was generally second best in midfield today against a physical Bromley. Never gave in or stopped running though - 6.5

Rose - I do find him frustrating to watch. He never gives up which why his rating isn't lower but creatively he doesn't offer much and I feel scared when the ball is passed to him. His physical presence was welcome today however. - 6

Enzio - Defensively I thought he was good today but going forward he was never in the game either through having too many men marking him or through (in my opinion) poor positional sense. Worked hard - 6

Thomas - Fed on scraps but took his goal well and could...perhaps should...have scored another that went just wide. Worked tirelessly again but struggled to get in the game as we were under the cosh so much and was effectively marked out of the game. - 7

Wootton - Difficult to mark him today. He had to lead the physical line pretty much by himself today but he was well marshalled by their defence and was second best for the most part. Also fed on scraps by a non existent creative midfield....However, without him there today it would have been so much more difficult to hold on to the win. He always puts a shift in and gives us that ***** outlet. Probably his worst game for us so far but I'm still going to give him a decent score just for his mentality - 7

Bird + Dennis .....not enough time on pitch to score them.

All in all it was an honest days work by the team but we should be under no illusions that performances like that will ever in a million years get us promotion. Our central midfield is still crying out for that drive that O'Brien brings and I can't see anything else to improve on until we can regularly control and dominate the middle of the pitch for entire games.

Mixed bag today but I appreciate how hard the team played and that's all you can ask for really, isn't it.

navypie
04-01-2020, 06:20 PM
Wow...difficult on what to make of that today. I want to say that we never deserved to win that game, but on the other hand every Notts player put a real shift in against probably the best team I've seen at the lane this season (I couldn't make the Barrow game).

There wasn't much quality on show today but I think we owe Bromley a lot of credit in how well they played. Did we deserve to win? Probably not....but when you put everything on the line like we did today then sometimes you get these kind of victories!

Brindley - Linked up well with Osbourne a couple of times and generally solid. Not as effective in the 2nd half - 6.5

Lacey - Nice touch, good in the air, did well to battle hard against a tough and determined Bromley attack - 7

Rawlinson - As per Lacey, but with a towering header to win all three points - 8 (that winner probably seals MOTM too)

Mccrory - Solid as always at the back, not so good past the half way line but that isn't his strength anyway - 7

Osbourne - Nice and direct running, set up the first goal and always looks dangerous in the way he moves and the positions he gets into but still looks raw in his first touch at times and his lack of strength. Best I've seen him play though and deserved his applause - 7

Doyle - You know what you're going to get with Doyle. Plenty of hard work and passes but was generally second best in midfield today against a physical Bromley. Never gave in or stopped running though - 6.5

Rose - I do find him frustrating to watch. He never gives up which why his rating isn't lower but creatively he doesn't offer much and I feel scared when the ball is passed to him. His physical presence was welcome today however. - 6

Enzio - Defensively I thought he was good today but going forward he was never in the game either through having too many men marking him or through (in my opinion) poor positional sense. Worked hard - 6

Thomas - Fed on scraps but took his goal well and could...perhaps should...have scored another that went just wide. Worked tirelessly again but struggled to get in the game as we were under the cosh so much and was effectively marked out of the game. - 7

Wootton - Difficult to mark him today. He had to lead the physical line pretty much by himself today but he was well marshalled by their defence and was second best for the most part. Also fed on scraps by a non existent creative midfield....However, without him there today it would have been so much more difficult to hold on to the win. He always puts a shift in and gives us that ***** outlet. Probably his worst game for us so far but I'm still going to give him a decent score just for his mentality - 7

All in all it was an honest days work by the team but we should be under no illusions that performances like that will ever in a million years get us promotion. Our central midfield is still crying out for that drive that O'Brien brings and I can't see anything else to improve on until we can regularly control and dominate the middle of the pitch for entire games.

Mixed bag today but I appreciate how hard the team played and that's all you can ask for really, isn't it.
I would agree with just about everything there. Very good ratings and game assessment.

hissingdwarf
04-01-2020, 06:24 PM

Would agree with most of them today. I would drop Doyle down to a generous 6 though. Far too many wayward passes. Here’s hoping JoB is back soon and Doyle takes a ‘rest’ period!

countygump
04-01-2020, 07:36 PM
https://youtu.be/8R4Bw2YAv_o

jackal2
04-01-2020, 07:43 PM
All in all it was an honest days work by the team but we should be under no illusions that performances like that will ever in a million years get us promotion.

I know where you're coming from but I'd say the opposite. If we win promotion at the end of the season it could be the performances like today, where we suffered for significant periods of the game but dug out the result, that prove to be the difference. Earlier in the season we sometimes played well and lost, but now we seem to be getting better at winning the games without necessarily playing that well. It's a good ability to have.

TSANHO
04-01-2020, 07:58 PM
Yes, you're absolutely right....these kind of wins make all the difference sometimes, but I'm of the opinion that if you perform like that all too often then these kind of wins are few and far between, and then turn into draws, and then losses....like under Derry and Nolan, to name but a few.

The guys have done brilliantly over Christmas but my concern is that we don't ever seem to dominate teams, or control a game somehow. It's unfair to compare the team to the Munto side but you always went to games confident we would get a result. I remember a game away at Northampton that season where we were under the cosh but somehow came away with the win....but the difference back then was that those performances were the exception, not the rule...which I'm worried may become the case with Notts if we're unable to sort the central midfield problem (which admittedly may only exist in my head!)

Glad2BeAPie
04-01-2020, 08:35 PM
I wouldn't mark Rose or Enzio higher than 4

navypie
04-01-2020, 08:42 PM
Harsh on Rose.

calmpie
04-01-2020, 08:47 PM
Sitting near the dugout I can see/hear NA telling Enzio to stay inside nearly all of the time and shouting at Thomas to run out and collect the curling longer balls played by the backmen.

Personally I like Enzio is best out wide on the wing where he can try and take his man on. But I can see NA does this as Enzio instantly attracts 2 or 3 players to him every time he receives the ball - in theory freeing up space for the others. And NA knows far more about the game than me :)

laddo
04-01-2020, 08:50 PM
Rose is well and truly on borrowed time. He's the one I would of dropped a while back and given Booty or (now) Crawford.

If neither impresses or suits the system, Rose comes back in in O'Briens absence.

Elite_Pie
04-01-2020, 08:57 PM

If only for effort, I think it would be harsh to mark any player below a 6.

jacobncfc
04-01-2020, 09:36 PM
Yes, you're absolutely right....these kind of wins make all the difference sometimes, but I'm of the opinion that if you perform like that all too often then these kind of wins are few and far between, and then turn into draws, and then losses....like under Derry and Nolan, to name but a few.

The guys have done brilliantly over Christmas but my concern is that we don't ever seem to dominate teams, or control a game somehow. It's unfair to compare the team to the Munto side but you always went to games confident we would get a result. I remember a game away at Northampton that season where we were under the cosh but somehow came away with the win....but the difference back then was that those performances were the exception, not the rule...which I'm worried may become the case with Notts if we're unable to sort the central midfield problem (which admittedly may only exist in my head!)

It’s kind of a problem, but mostly because of the formation we play. A 4-4-2 with two genuine wingers (even if they tuck inside a lot) is a naturally really open system and puts lots of pressure on the central midfielders. Against teams like Bromley who play three in that position, Doyle and Rose can look like they’re having bad games while actually doing brilliantly not to be completely suffocated (like today). Although they’ve also had spells where they’ve really struggled, particularly when the team was out of form a few weeks ago, but I think that happens more when the onus is on us to attack.

Essentially we’re sacrificing some of that control you mention because we’ve got some really good forward players and want to play as many of them as we can. That our defensive record is so good despite playing such an open formation is credit to the back four, Rose and Doyle IMO.

But I do think we should be more willing to switch to the 4-3-3 we played at Solihull sometimes, particularly if/when O’Brien is fit. I was surprised that it didn’t happen today with Crawford coming on for Osborne early in the second half, but it worked out!

TSANHO
05-01-2020, 11:37 AM
Im going to say it...footballs a funny old game. Like you say, 'it worked out' in the end. The general mood amongst fans, and ratings, would have been far darker had Rawlinson's header been a foot higher.

We were quite simply over run, and although it was a hardened performance, it was still pretty much devoid of any creative distinction. Had we drawn yesterday the usual suspects would have been on here (maybe rightly so) questioning our tactics or seeming lack of ability to control games.

I understand what you're saying about the formation. I was thinking at half time how could we get more control of the midfield but it wasn't a case of simple substitutions.....I thought maybe matching their 4-1-3-2 or moving to a 3-5-2 could have helped. But with the game in such a fine balance I couldn't blame Ardley for not doing so. I'm not sure how a 4-3-3 would have helped yesterday? How did it help against Solihull?

In the proposed 4-1-3-2 we could have won the ball back a bit further up the pitch and reversing the tide a little bit, giving them less time on the ball.

A 3-5-2 would have made substitutions a little more effective though e.g

Slocombe

Rawlinson
Lacey
Mccrory

Brindley
Rose
Doyle
Crawford
Bakayogo

Thomas
Wootton

Still not much creativity but we may have been able to fight the game further up the pitch a bit more. Fingers crossed I am wrong, but does the 13 points we've gained reflect the performances? I'm of the opinion that poor performances eventually breed poor results and vice versa...

Glad I'm not a manager!

jacobncfc
05-01-2020, 12:05 PM
Im going to say it...footballs a funny old game. Like you say, 'it worked out' in the end. The general mood amongst fans, and ratings, would have been far darker had Rawlinson's header been a foot higher.

We were quite simply over run, and although it was a hardened performance, it was still pretty much devoid of any creative distinction. Had we drawn yesterday the usual suspects would have been on here (maybe rightly so) questioning our tactics or seeming lack of ability to control games.

I understand what you're saying about the formation. I was thinking at half time how could we get more control of the midfield but it wasn't a case of simple substitutions.....I thought maybe matching their 4-1-3-2 or moving to a 3-5-2 could have helped. But with the game in such a fine balance I couldn't blame Ardley for not doing so. I'm not sure how a 4-3-3 would have helped yesterday? How did it help against Solihull?

In the proposed 4-1-3-2 we could have won the ball back a bit further up the pitch and reversing the tide a little bit, giving them less time on the ball.

A 3-5-2 would have made substitutions a little more effective though e.g

Slocombe

Rawlinson
Lacey
Mccrory

Brindley
Rose
Doyle
Crawford
Bakayogo

Thomas
Wootton

Still not much creativity but we may have been able to fight the game further up the pitch a bit more. Fingers crossed I am wrong, but does the 13 points we've gained reflect the performances? I'm of the opinion that poor performances eventually breed poor results and vice versa...

Glad I'm not a manager!

The 4-3-3 helped against Solihull because it stopped them having enough of the ball to put us under any pressure.

I still think the ‘can’t control a game’ thing is a bit harsh. Did you go to Halifax? Despite going behind we controlled that from start to end, and obviously the same applies to the Maidenhead home game. I think we’ve picked up a couple more points than we probably deserved over Christmas, but have had plenty of games we’ve drawn where we probably deserved to win this season so it goes both ways.

Yesterday was a weird game. It was entertaining but stressful to watch, and they had loads of pressure and shots. But we’re ruled by the stats now, and I reckon on the expected goals thing that everyone uses at the minute the final result was about right.

TSANHO
05-01-2020, 05:03 PM
I didn't go to Halifax, but ironically the only time I have seen Notts dominate an entire game, comfortably and in control, was when we played Halifax at Meadow Lane. Maybe coincidence, maybe not. Either way, we deployed a 4-4-2 that day.

I agree that we've drawn games we should have won so maybe we deserved the win on balance yesterday. My feeling, or instinct, at the minute tells me we are a decent National League team but without some tweaking in the the midfield personnel or tactics we won't be consistent enough to see us go up.....fingers crossed I'm wrong!

TheBlackHorse
05-01-2020, 06:01 PM
... I find it interesting that in beating the thugs of Solihull and Bromley we, as is normal, tried to play football and didn't resort to trying to match them physically. Even though the thugs made it difficult this is a triumph for football; never mind what you think of individual players.

SwalePie
05-01-2020, 06:58 PM
Even though the thugs made it difficult this is a triumph for football; never mind what you think of individual players.

Agreed

Elite_Pie
05-01-2020, 07:25 PM
... I find it interesting that in beating the thugs of Solihull and Bromley we, as is normal, tried to play football and didn't resort to trying to match them physically. Even though the thugs made it difficult this is a triumph for football; never mind what you think of individual players.

Rubbish. I wouldn't describe either team as thugs, just players of limited ability prepared to give everything for the shirt.

A bit like Brian Stubbs, one of my all time Notts legends.

TheBlackHorse
05-01-2020, 08:05 PM
... good evening Sobhead 1. How the devil are you and a merry new year. In your innocence, you clearly don't recognise low cunning deceiving this seasons crop of so called referees.
Brian didn't do low cunning. He was an honest rough cove.

Elite_Pie
05-01-2020, 08:25 PM
... good evening Sobhead 1. How the devil are you and a merry new year. In your innocence, you clearly don't recognise low cunning deceiving this seasons crop of so called referees.
Brian didn't do low cunning. He was an honest rough cove.

Sobhead1? What did I do to deserve to lose the 'n'? I take exception to you trying to pass off yesterday's win as a triumph for silky, flowing football over thuggery, because it was anything but. Their direct style caused us far more problems than our passing game caused them, but we got two goals and they only got one. That's the way football often works, but if it was a boxing match they would have held their arm aloft as winners on points.

On the subject of referees, it was cringeworthy to see the officials actually being applauded off at half time. I've seen many booed off, but I can't remember any getting applause. If you joined in please don't do it again, as it can only be counter-productive.

TheBlackHorse
05-01-2020, 09:18 PM
... it's Sobhead since most of the time lately you just moan and criticise. You're clearly slipping; I never said we played silky football. All I said was we tried to play football, much of the time without success due to both questionable personal form (eg Doyle) and the combined teamwork by Bromley restricting our play. But at least we kept trying to play football and didn't allow ourselves to be bullied unduly, for the most part.

jacobncfc
05-01-2020, 09:18 PM
I didn't go to Halifax, but ironically the only time I have seen Notts dominate an entire game, comfortably and in control, was when we played Halifax at Meadow Lane. Maybe coincidence, maybe not. Either way, we deployed a 4-4-2 that day.

I agree that we've drawn games we should have won so maybe we deserved the win on balance yesterday. My feeling, or instinct, at the minute tells me we are a decent National League team but without some tweaking in the the midfield personnel or tactics we won't be consistent enough to see us go up.....fingers crossed I'm wrong!

Unless they lose the manager or a couple of key players, I can’t see us or anyone else catching Barrow. They’re the best team I’ve seen by a mile and the sustained run of form they’re on is ridiculous.

I think there’s then a handful of teams behind them where there isn’t much in it, us being one of them.

magpie_mania
05-01-2020, 10:40 PM
... it's Sobhead since most of the time lately you just moan and criticise. You're clearly slipping; I never said we played silky football. All I said was we tried to play football, much of the time without success due to both questionable personal form (eg Doyle) and the combined teamwork by Bromley restricting our play. But at least we kept trying to play football and didn't allow ourselves to be bullied unduly, for the most part.

Charlie Slater didn't think that Doyle is in questionable form. I can't get to games very often but thought he was ok and led the team well v Maidenhead on New Year's Day.

Elite_Pie
05-01-2020, 10:46 PM
All I said was we tried to play football, much of the time without success due to both questionable personal form (eg Doyle) and the combined teamwork by Bromley restricting our play.

Ah, so now the "thuggery" from Bromley has become "combined teamwork".

If you'd said that in the first place I would have agreed with you.

magpie_mania
05-01-2020, 11:06 PM
Can't edit my post but I meant Boxing Day!

laddo
06-01-2020, 07:53 AM

No nuts in 'putting words in other posters mouths' shocker! I've never seen that tactic before from him lol.

"Silky flowing football" being the latest example. Be warned this longstanding approach has shown no signs of ending anytime soon , so please check and be careful.

TheBlackHorse
06-01-2020, 08:21 AM
... quite, Laddo. My turn of phrase was still inadequate; I was too kind. I should have said ' ... combined teamwork thuggery...'. Still, those who witnessed it will know.

Elite_Pie
06-01-2020, 10:20 AM
No nuts in 'putting words in other posters mouths' shocker! I've never seen that tactic before from him lol.

"Silky flowing football" being the latest example. Be warned this longstanding approach has shown no signs of ending anytime soon , so please check and be careful.

Rather ironic coming from the person who regularly posts lies and hopes that nobody questions them!

ps I'm still waiting for proof of the losing Cheltenham / Aintree tips you claimed I made.

laddo
06-01-2020, 11:11 AM
Rather ironic coming from the person who regularly posts lies and hopes that nobody questions them!

ps I'm still waiting for proof of the losing Cheltenham / Aintree tips you claimed I made.

You do it a lot don't you? Put words in other people's mouths and commonly misquote people? Why? We can all spot it a mile off.

Yes I'm going to spend the time looking back years on here for past festival betting threads (can you been go back that far?) instead of earning money at work or spending time with the family. You've clearly got more time on your hands than me Lonely Boy.

Oh and I'm not sure you are in a position to talk of irony, when I'm still awaiting ... no scrap that given up waiting, for you to grow a pair and estimate a figure , take a guess on pertinent financial matters.

Don't bother we will stick with your
£2.53

Elite_Pie
06-01-2020, 11:33 AM
You do it a lot don't you? Put words in other people's mouths and commonly misquote people? Why? We can all spot it a mile off.

Yes I'm going to spend the time looking back years on here for past festival betting threads (can you been go back that far?) instead of earning money at work or spending time with the family. You've clearly got more time on your hands than me Lonely Boy.

Oh and I'm not sure you are in a position to talk of irony, when I'm still awaiting ... no scrap that given up waiting, for you to grow a pair and estimate a figure , take a guess on pertinent financial matters.

Don't bother we will stick with your
£2.53

If you really wanted to save time, you could just have put "ok, I lied about the betting tips".

DelroyFacey22
06-01-2020, 11:51 AM
Charlie Slater didn't think that Doyle is in questionable form. I can't get to games very often but thought he was ok and led the team well v Maidenhead on New Year's Day.

Doyle has played very well the last few games imo

laddo
06-01-2020, 12:40 PM
If you really wanted to save time, you could just have put "ok, I lied about the betting tips".

Happy to, as soon as you put "I continually misquote people on here to try and support my argument and I don't understand the concept of estimating"

TheBlackHorse
06-01-2020, 12:43 PM
... for all his supposed finesse, Doyle has disappointed for much of this season. Against Bromley he was caught in possession too often when both he and Rose were bullied off the ball by the Bromley thugs. They both shirked 50/50 balls. You would think that, by now, a player of his experience would not be so heavily reliant on his strongest foot; he got caught several times when he could have passed using his right foot.

SwalePie
06-01-2020, 12:44 PM
Bearing in mind that we're on an 8 match unbeaten run after leaving possibly the worst year in our history, and sitting 5th in the table on the back of it, can't people just celebrate and enjoy instead of infighting amongst the fanbase? *sighs*

TheBlackHorse
06-01-2020, 12:48 PM
... is that the 'fan' base or the 'supporter' base, Swale ? You might upset Snobhead 2 for being imprecise ...

laddo
06-01-2020, 01:20 PM
Bearing in mind that we're on an 8 match unbeaten run after leaving possibly the worst year in our history, and sitting 5th in the table on the back of it, can't people just celebrate and enjoy instead of infighting amongst the fanbase? *sighs*

SwalePie please don't mention the 8 (league) match unbeaten run the angry mob won't like that fact. And certainly don't mention last season's debacle , that's just an excuse it didn't impact our performances in the first couple of months of the season in anyway at all.

Totally agree, some people just want to find the bad , dig out the negative when they are currently heavily outweighed by the good.

Past players who were coming in for valid criticism have really picked up these past few weeks. Improving individual perfomances week after week. Great to see

Jeekay56
06-01-2020, 01:48 PM
SwalePie please don't mention the 8 (league) match unbeaten run the angry mob won't like that fact.

It's seven league games unbeaten.

laddo
06-01-2020, 03:22 PM
Yikes! We better make it 8 unbeaten against Flyde now.

DelroyFacey22
06-01-2020, 03:30 PM
... for all his supposed finesse, Doyle has disappointed for much of this season. Against Bromley he was caught in possession too often when both he and Rose were bullied off the ball by the Bromley thugs. They both shirked 50/50 balls. You would think that, by now, a player of his experience would not be so heavily reliant on his strongest foot; he got caught several times when he could have passed using his right foot.

Odd that you point out him getting caught in possession when it didn't bother you that Maidenhead's number 8 did it 3 times in the second half against them. Rose is far worse for getting caught in possession and when he gets caught he tends to react slowly and just watch the player that takes it off him instead of immediately trying to win it back.

A 2 man midfield is probably always going to struggle against a 3 man one just by being outnumbered but in the whole I thought Doyle played a few great passes, kept the ball moving well enough and put in a great cross for Rawlinson's winner

TheBlackHorse
06-01-2020, 06:42 PM
... thanks for your opinion Maddog ... it doesn't alter what I saw. As for the M'head no. 8, yes he was caught too - why should that 'bother' me. Apart from his selfish dominance during the game in general, he did well enough when he he didn't get caught.

TheBlackHorse
06-01-2020, 06:44 PM
... sorry Maddog ... I mean't Delroy. That was quite like getting caught in possession ... ouch ...

irish_pie
07-01-2020, 04:06 PM
So time for my late match ratings... I was sat happily in the Kop for my birthday so got to see first hand a battling performance.... but laid low with god damn man flu ever since but here's what I saw..

Slocombe......8.. Great performance from Sam... unbelievable save and punched well under pressure on many occasions
Rawlinson......9.. Warrior like today, first to everything and came up with the winner... excellent performance
Brindley........7.. Got caught out a few times but generally solid... stood up to their psychical presence as best he could
Doyle...........6.. Put in some great blocks but offered little in an attacking sense... keep going until the end and rallied the troops
McCrory........6..Was he wearing flip flops? fell over 3 times that I can remember but did defend well when called on
Lacey...........9.. Monster of a performance... oozes class, never looks under pressure, a great signing so far (MOTM for me)
Rose............5.. Never looked comfortable today, gave the ball away too many times and missed the penalty, bad day all round
Thomas........7.. The 7 is for the goal but missed an easier chance, battled away but got no change from their defense
Boldewijn.....7.. Offered nothing going forward but did all his decent work in a defensive sense.....should of done better with the penalty rebound.
Wootton.......6.. Quietest game so far for Notts but did offer us an outlet when under pressure.. defended well when called upon
Osborne.......7.. Love this chap, great work for the goal and always wanted the ball, deserved his round of applause when subbed..

Subs
Dennis.......6.. Looked lively in his cameo... tried holding the ball up as much as possible
Bird...........5.. Brought in late to shore things up, don't remember him touching the ball if i'm honest

All in all this was a very enjoyable game to attend... I thought the fans in the Kop were simply outstanding... sang all the way through and created an amazing atmosphere..... I looked through my fingers for the last 10 minutes and it got very nervy but Bromley are a very decent outfit and look every part a top 6 team... battling performance and a huge 3 points... brilliant day out at the Lane

ReadWarbler
07-01-2020, 04:54 PM
I've been away so didn't make the match, but could someone tell me who's decision it was for Rose to take the penalty.

He isn't good at free kicks and isn't a natural goal scorer so i wondered why him.

SwalePie
07-01-2020, 05:15 PM
I've been away so didn't make the match, but could someone tell me who's decision it was for Rose to take the penalty.

He isn't good at free kicks and isn't a natural goal scorer so i wondered why him.

I believe this was the first penalty he's ever missed so with a 100% record prior to this one he'd be the natural choice methinks

DelroyFacey22
07-01-2020, 05:31 PM

"Check the record man" - Mitch Rose

He'd scored the last 10 out of 10 penalties in his career according to the stats I could find but heard someone say it was 13 he'd scored, either way, he's a very good penalty taker and was unlucky it hit the inside of the post and didn't go in off the keepers back