PDA

View Full Version : Silly boy. It'll never happen!

Olias1
04-01-2020, 07:17 PM
How about making one or two changes to rest a couple of players.
Collins
Cavare. Diaby Andersen Pinnilos

Dougall

McGeehan. Bahre

Wilks

Schmidt. Thiam

animallittle3
04-01-2020, 07:48 PM
It's entirely up to Struber how he plays it , I'm not going to criticise him on selection which ever way he goes with it .

Expecting a very uncomfortable afternoon no matter who he selects to play .

Romared
04-01-2020, 08:19 PM
Silly boys ? Tommora may see the youngest 22 players on the same pitch , average age around 21 , not silly boys if they hopefully all progress ? It's the silly boys/men who support some players , and never see there fruition in a Barnsley shirt , sold on as per usual , nothing to get excited about , yes I wish them all well , as for Jules and Bill ? Keep your belief's , i think we may win a relegation scrap , there's some poor teems in this league , hoping for the best , Forza di Reds UTFLWG

Jules88
05-01-2020, 12:24 AM
Cheers Roma. Me and Bill will be forever known as Silly Boys.
FA cup team tomorrow should be all apart from the first team
Rest the lot.

FA charged us for some fans behaviour......
Let’s see if they charge all clubs in the past with soundtracks of fans singing the same...?

I’m a silly boy Roma...I support the lads in the shirt. I believe in the team, not follow the owners.

migliore salute, Addio, niente più chiacchiere.
non parleremo di nuovo Amico

Amore per la tua lotta Amico

Jules

ciao

Romared
05-01-2020, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE=Jules88;39403466]Cheers Roma. Me and Bill will be forever known as Silly Boys.
FA cup team tomorrow should be all apart from the first team
Rest the lot.

FA charged us for some fans behaviour......
Let’s see if they charge all clubs in the past with soundtracks of fans singing the same...?

I’m a silly boy Roma...I support the lads in the shirt. I believe in the team, not follow the owners.

migliore salute, Addio, niente più chiacchiere.
non parleremo di nuovo Amico

Amore per la tua lotta Amico

Jules

ciao[/QUOTE Denarda my Amico , Salute