PDA

View Full Version : Up for the cup - Motherwell face Dundee

Footymad
16-01-2020, 08:31 AM
The winter break ends as Scottish Cup fourth round action draws Motherwell to Dundee on Saturday evening. Could this be the start of a run to Hampden in May?- External Link (http://www.motherwell-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/up_for_the_cup__motherwell_face_dundee_941934/index.shtml)

Wellup4it
16-01-2020, 10:35 AM
It'll be a tough game and right now I'd take a 1-0 win through an own goal or disputed penalty. Hopefully we'll regain some of our zing and freshness that was badly lacking in a tired jaded dispaly against Accies in December. If we play like that again, Dundee will walk it into the next round. A bit of focused fight would be a good start.

sieb1886
16-01-2020, 10:56 PM
Are you LSM in disguise mate? Kaarrm down - it's got 1-2 written all over it.

LawSteelman
18-01-2020, 05:47 PM
It's not in any way unreasonable to think that we could could lose tonight, there is every possibility we will.

As has been said, we turn in a similar performance to Accies in our last game then we are out. Also, the winter break may well count against us and as we saw last year, there is always the possibility that a high flying Championship side could overcome us.

I hope I'm wrong but I can see us losing tonight.

Handsome_Devil
18-01-2020, 09:31 PM
It would have taken a Hamilton level of performance to lose to that Dundee side indeed...a cruise.

WoodyG
18-01-2020, 09:48 PM
It's not in any way unreasonable to think that we could could lose tonight, there is every possibility we will.

As has been said, we turn in a similar performance to Accies in our last game then we are out. Also, the winter break may well count against us and as we saw last year, there is always the possibility that a high flying Championship side could overcome us.

I hope I'm wrong but I can see us losing tonight.

Don't forget Global Warming.

There will be nobody left to see the 2050 Final.