PDA

View Full Version : West brom

norfolk white
20-01-2020, 10:05 PM
Seems like it's not only us getting the jitters and having a poor run, 1-0 loss at home to Stoke tonight, bit of a shock, the chasing pack are getting excited.....and closer.

pete1967b
20-01-2020, 10:11 PM
Yes exactly like us, WBA battered Stoke but couldnt score, watch this space, us and W.Brom are top two come end of season.

Billyni
20-01-2020, 10:12 PM
Yeah we got a favour tonight.
Doesn’t disguise the fact though, that we have been shyte for 6/7 games and should have been almost promoted by now.

WTF11
20-01-2020, 10:20 PM
Yes exactly like us, WBA battered Stoke but couldnt score, watch this space, us and W.Brom are top two come end of season.

"Exactly like us"??????

We haven't won in 9 games FFS!!!!!!

Exactly like us? Give your head a wobble (or not, keep living in whatever passes for reality in "pete1967b" land).

Ozwhites
20-01-2020, 10:20 PM
Yeah we got a favour tonight.
Doesn’t disguise the fact though, that we have been shyte for 6/7 games and should have been almost promoted by now.

Correct. And it will mean nothing if our own form doesnt turn around. But...always better to still have 2 auto spots up for grabs rather than 1!

pete1967b
20-01-2020, 10:23 PM
"Exactly like us"??????

Exactly like us? Give your head a wobble (or not, keep living in whatever passes for reality in "pete1967b" land).

How many times are yu stalking me, P R I C K

WTF11
20-01-2020, 10:25 PM
How many times are yu stalking me, P R I C K

And you accuse me of being a keyboard warrior. You're not worth stalking, believe me.

Ozwhites
20-01-2020, 10:34 PM
"Exactly like us"??????

In all honesty though, West Brom have now only won 1 of their last 8 now also. A couple more draws than us though. So their form isnt great either. We might both miss yet! :O

ozleeds
20-01-2020, 10:55 PM
In all honesty though, West Brom have now only won 1 of their last 8 now also. A couple more draws than us though. So their form isnt great either. We might both miss yet! :O

You are right oz but I don't worry about wb I only look at our team. On the form, I think both of us don't deserve auto prom.

Rev72
20-01-2020, 11:16 PM
Bit of a shock that..looks like they are doing a Leeds :O

WTF11
21-01-2020, 11:55 AM
Bit of a shock that..looks like they are doing a Leeds :O

Bit sad when we do that so often we become a verb!!

9goals2hattricks3pen
21-01-2020, 12:53 PM

Believe you me we did NOT batter Stoke. We gave them an early goal, they sat back and not ONCE did we look like scoring. I could have saved what Butland had to face.

Rev72
21-01-2020, 12:54 PM
Bit sad when we do that so often we become a verb!!

Plenty of other clubs have bottled it over the years/seasons..not just us..but it fits in with peoples agendas to say doing a Leeds!
Derby County for one..big time bottlers in the Championship promotion race for a few seasons not so long ago.

Until we actually go up it will continue....

BelfastAndy
21-01-2020, 08:48 PM
The chasers are scoring FFS. We are assured of rock all and cannot be guaranteed to beat anyone. They'd better splash the cash!

Dubbag
21-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Believe you me we did NOT batter Stoke. We gave them an early goal, they sat back and not ONCE did we look like scoring. I could have saved what Butland had to face.

Very true....we were toothless and never really bothered them...
Perhaps both Leeds and the Baggies used up all their luck in the first part of the season....
Anyway....lots still to play for......for about ten clubs now.....
Funny....the top two clubs have won 2 games out of possibly 16 between each...and still clear....

Billyni
21-01-2020, 09:22 PM
Very true....we were toothless and never really bothered them...
Perhaps both Leeds and the Baggies used up all their luck in the first part of the season....
Anyway....lots still to play for......for about ten clubs now.....
Funny....the top two clubs have won 2 games out of possibly 16 between each...and still clear....

Funny? What the fu cks funny about that?
>;)

BelfastAndy
21-01-2020, 09:25 PM

XD

Dubbag
22-01-2020, 10:03 AM
>;)
Cause it's fantasy football..that's what's funny.
Do you actually take this stuff serious?
Worse fool you...😇
When footballers started earning in one weekend what the supporters watching them might take 5 years hard work to earn....it went fantasy for me.
Screw that...😂

Tichi1
22-01-2020, 03:28 PM
Cause it's fantasy football..that's what's funny.
Do you actually take this stuff serious?
Worse fool you...��
When footballers started earning in one weekend what the supporters watching them might take 5 years hard work to earn....it went fantasy for me.
Screw that...��

Have to agree there mate, I've said it before at least in this league there is real COMPETITION each week and every game, At least the players tend [Especially the ones who haven't just dropped out of the prem] put in a shift every game, so despite the gloom and doom - it isn't life and death on ther line here.

Perspective!

Dubbag
22-01-2020, 07:29 PM
Have to agree there mate, I've said it before at least in this league there is real COMPETITION each week and every game, At least the players tend [Especially the ones who haven't just dropped out of the prem] put in a shift every game, so despite the gloom and doom - it isn't life and death on ther line here.

Perspective!

Exactly...
I keep telling the lads and lassies on the Baggies site that....
As I work in an ICU and see plenty of death of young and old people......it really is hard to agree with Bill Shankly on football.....Its a game and some times a pretty poor game at that...
But really like this league as you say....never know what will happen......
All the best!

pete1967b
22-01-2020, 07:46 PM

Must have watched a different game then.

Tichi1
23-01-2020, 04:19 PM
I just think that 9goals has a less blinkered view of his teams strengths, Like us they did have loads of possession, but like us they where woefully inept in front of goal, and didn't really get that many clear cut chances.