PDA

View Full Version : Realisation dawns?

WTF11
23-01-2020, 10:30 AM
Well, its refreshing to see that some in the machinery if the game see what Leeds supporters see every match!

https://motleedsnews.com/featured/im-not-a-leeds-united-fan-but-retired-referee-speaks-out-on-awful-officiating-in-cship/

spaldy
23-01-2020, 12:20 PM
I have wondered what they are paid. They are really inept. Not just against Leeds but just really poor overall. They have huge impacts on the games and wrong way too often.

At least on a Sunday beer league you know they are making $50 a game. I assume that they are paid much more than that.

Tichi1
23-01-2020, 04:15 PM
I have wondered what they are paid. They are really inept. Not just against Leeds but just really poor overall. They have huge impacts on the games and wrong way too often.

At least on a Sunday beer league you know they are making $50 a game. I assume that they are paid much more than that.

No wonder we never get anything when we travel to London... The three examples given are from Millwall, Fulham and QPR this season - at least 3 points taken off us with shyte refereeing having lost all three by the odd goal gifted to the opposition by crap ref's.